m.phil in chemistry

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by piano, Jun 5, 2014.

1. piano

piano Bronze IL'ite

Hey all,Pls guide me in continuing my career.

now,my story is I completed my M.sc in chemistry b4 marriage and worked in that line in a reasearch lab for 2 yrs.then got married went to dubai and joined banking sector as i didnt getany good offers in my line.Succeded in banking line got few awards and went to australia and continued in same banking line with total exp of 8 yrs.Then took a break for 2 yrs had baby and came back to India and stld here.

Now my baby is 2.6 joining school this month and i,ll have 3hours time.With respect to my career i have a doubt if i can proceed in my banking as it requires long working hours.My hubbys work hours is also too long.so obviously i have to take care of my baby with my hubby support whenever he can. so im thinking of doing M.phil and then to continue in teaching line in colleges.

pls let me know if u guys have any info about universities offering distance/part time m.phil in chemistry in chennai.

thanks

1 person likes this.

2. piano

piano Bronze IL'ite

Distance uni any part of India is fine part time weekends in fine I can travel to any location in chennai

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Piano,

Great thoughts of continuing your Career in Teaching, Try clearing NET or SLET and get into Faculty Position as there is lot of demand for the same in Chennai itself, which consumes less preparation and is the need of the hour, as Distance Education in the long run has not much validity.

Best Wishes,