1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Lunch Ideas - Creating Balanced Vegetarian Meals

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Shanvy, Dec 13, 2013.

1. shodin

shodin Platinum IL'ite

Take care @satchitananda. I dont know that you met with any accident? Shanvy your plates are as usual visual treat and yes I have to see your juice recipes. will search for it. love the colors

Laks09 and satchitananda like this.
  2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Yes Shodin, had a fall, twisted my ankle and was in plaster for 3 weeks end of last year. My ankle is fine now, but the fall and having to climb up 3 floors with the plaster has done my back in completely.

shodin likes this.
  3. shodin

shodin Platinum IL'ite

Dont strain too much with that leg satchi. Take care. But your weight loss journey is going good. Happy to see that. Take care dear

satchitananda likes this.
  4. satchitananda

No, I need to update that ticker. All the weight I lost plus is back.

5. shodin

shodin Platinum IL'ite

ohh that's sad. No problem you can come back to the same.

6. satchitananda

..... yes, once I am able to go downstairs regularly for walks and control my tongue once again! :p

shodin likes this.
  7. shodin

shodin Platinum IL'ite

sure you can do it satchi. Even I am wishing the same. I have reach 65 kg. Will hope for the best and will work hard for it. Get well soon and able to go for walks.

8. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

Oh wow! Great to hear from you @Shanvy Mam,
    :cheer:.... :blush:.. Its more like a follower/fan mustered up the courage to post with idols :grinning-smiley-048:. Have to mention , my tryst with IL begins with this keep fit and maintain shape forum following @shivachoubey and you. I have an emotional relationship to people committed to nutrition :p. Hope you saw this post i made earlier in this thread expressing my feelings.

Hope you in the best of health soon and keep inspiring and educating as always :)

@satchitananda Mam, just gleaned from the above conversation about your fall, hope you are much much better now! You guys are so rocking and positive all the time, i just love it :hearteyes:! Lots of healthiness forever to :innocent: @Shanvy and:innocent: @satchitananda

Shanvy and satchitananda like this.
  9. satchitananda

Good news. Just went to the association meeting. The old lifts are being dismantled and they hope to have the new ones installed by mid-end of May. So maybe that will help me go down and start with my walks.

Removing the old ticker from my signature encouraged me to start a fresh one. Have decided to go back to MFP from tomorrow. Let's see how it goes. Am sure once I am here, all the mutual encouragement will help me keep going.

Shanvy (and others), any tips to control GERD? It is making life hell for me. Unable to lie flat and last night I got up 3 times to bring out pure acid. The throat burn makes me reach out for chill stuff like ice cream. Not very helpful in weight control, right?

kaniths, Shanvy, Laks09 and 1 other person like this.
  10. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

@satchitananda
    I can't imagine how you manage to go up and down with a broken foot by stairs !
    Well , for the reflux, i think Ice cream can make it worse as its pretty heavy. intutitively Mam , i feel , hing is good for these issues. Will check on this and update.
    Barley water could also be good to cool down the digestive system.

Laks09 and satchitananda like this.