Lunar Eclipse..Is anyone taking any precautions??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by sheel, Dec 9, 2011.

1. sheel

sheel Bronze IL'ite

Hi ladies..

SInce there is a lunar eclipse tomorrow in india..Is anyone taking any precaution?

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

In Canada too I was advised not to go out between 8:00 AM (EST) and 11:30 AM. I am not sure if there is a scientific reasoning behind this but out of respect for elders words, I intend NOT to go out during those hours.

3. lochu

lochu Gold IL'ite

Yes MOm told me to drape the blinds and stay indoors from 6 to 7 PM PST tomorrow .Whether I believe it or not I am doing doing it for my Mommy dear .

4. Chandrika82

Chandrika82 Silver IL'ite

I dont really believe in this. DH & I had to attend childbirth class at our hospital in the evening. So went out, and once it was over we went for a movie and then dinner at a restaurant. It all went well.

5. lalli30

lalli30 Senior IL'ite

I think it has an influence on our bodies, definitely!

How can you explain that we get our menstruations on no moon nights / changing moon nights/// that more babies come to the world under such moon... etc....

For my part, I played it safe...Didint cost me much and made DH very relaxed ahahaha ( though he says he s NOT superstitious !) ahahahah

6. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

i personally dont believe in all this so dont go fr it...

i tell you on incidence.i had by baby last march he had a cleft lip(cut on his lip by birth) everyone who stepped in said that it was becoz of the eclipse i must have walked out or used some knife or sharp thing during that time.while i know that at that time i was sitting with my husband just watching television as suggested by my MIL n my husband is a mamas boy n so i was also made to do that.

when i went to india i met my relative she also had the same cut with her son n she told that when she was 2 mnth her gyne told her that her son was having this cut on lip called cleft lip.at that time her MIL was also with her n this eclipse falled a long after when she was 5 mnth pregnant. and after birth she also got the sam ethings that she must hv gone out or cut something n all that stupid things...

here teling this long story i just wanted to tell that nothing happens of this eclipse its just a natural phenomenon.these all r stone age things when humans were not knowing much abt sun n moon n earth n science...

7. Chandrika82

Chandrika82 Silver IL'ite

I agree with mybaby1.