Lucky thread for TTC lovely ladies ..

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by blessbabydust, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Pri25080

Pri25080 Bronze IL'ite

@saibulbul
    Hello! My friend. How are you?I am good.I wish you all the success and may God bless us with our loved one very soon .These days I am feeling low .I can't take pressure from in laws .Anyway ,I wish and hope that our ttc will end asap. But I really want to keep negativity aside.Presently I am eating right and doing exercises .Rather I am looking for ways to be happy and to engage in some other activities.Best of luck my friend.Take care

2. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

Be happy and stay positive . God will surely listen to us.

3. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

Ya I also read that . But my endometrial thickness was 8mm. Dont know why light periods then. Let it be. We can just do our duty. Take medicine properly and stay happy. God bless u my dear friend.

4. Pri25080

Pri25080 Bronze IL'ite

@saibulbul Exactly I don't want to be sad and gloomy all the time.God will listen to our prayers. Take care

5. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

Yes @Pri25080 . I also want to be happy all time. But dont know why i loose hope sometimes and feel very depressed. And in this cycle i am not under any medication. Natural try. I have least hope from this cycle as i dont ovulate on my own without medicine. Dont know what god has in store for me. Take care my dear friend.

6. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

I feel relieved to know that you did not have any changes in your Endo thickness..
    Yes,as you said,we will do our duty and leave the result to God.Good luck to you too dear

7. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

When you will be goung for follicular study? @iamsrihere

8. Sofiaj

Sofiaj Senior IL'ite

Dear all!

Alert: It's a bit long post.

I thought of sharing my ttc period and the situation I'm facing right now to get some advice if anyone has experienced the same.

A little background of my story, I got married in 2015 and started to try for a baby since Sep 2016. I always had regular periods and cycle length is 28-30 days. Soon we started ttc I have some irregular periods like the lenght started varying in range of 27 to 35 days. I'm living in US and went for a normal check up before my TTC and everything was normal and went to the OBGyn after 7 months and she told me to wait for at least an Year to start the HSG and other tests. We tried for another month and without success got a little frustrated so thought of giving a break from the ovulation predictor kits and noticing every single change or symptoms.

So coming to the situation, I'm actually 14 days late for my periods and we took HPT after a week of missed periods and it came out negative. I was not convinced and went for another brand and still it was negative. I was a bit freaked out and went for a blood pregnancy test and it came out Negative as well. Doctor said that its normal to skip a periods sometimes and doesn't wish to prescribe any drugs to start my period as it would not be good during TTC period.

I don't have any symptoms whatsoever and recently heard from my friend that in rare cases it's possible to have false negative. I am not sure how to proceed on this and waiting patiently to know the result is very frustrating. I want to know if anyone ever faced similar kind of situation? If so, please provide your inputs that would be really helpful.

P.S : I have never missed a period before. This is the first time I have had this delay.

9. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

You can do a blood test to check pregnancy.as you are already around 2 week late the results can be assumed to be correct. Blood work normally gives confirm yes or no.good luk.

10. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies. I liked the concept of d group. First of all i genuinely pray for all ttc ladies to get success in this cycle. Will share my story also. I m 31 trying since 4 yrs. Has done ,3 HSG test. 1 laparoscopy to remove septum and currently finished 8 th round of iui. In short i am on the borderline for ivf.
    Please please pray for me as i m completely shattered depressed n frustrated with this journey. Frankly i never thought i will face this point and i hav no courage to face more negatives

mbharani likes this.