Lucky thread for TTC lovely ladies ..

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by blessbabydust, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Karthika226

Karthika226 New IL'ite

Dear all, I'm new to this forum. I'm 26 years old. TTC for a year now. We visited a gyn 3 months after we started ttc as my periods were very heavy with pain. Turned out I have hypothyroidism and following blood work showed elevated testosterone levels too ( I have had some facial hair since my teenage). Gyn suggested to reduce some weight as I was almost 67kgs at that time ( gained 8 kgs after marriage within a year). Coincidentally, my hubby had to move to US for job and I was going to join him after 5 months. During that period, with exercise and diet I came down to 60kgs. Since then we have tried for 6 months with no luck. My periods also have become irregular last few cycles where I start spotting from CD 21 and have very scanty periods for a week. I really hoped I would conceive naturally by now and feel very disappointed. I think that I'm not ovulating regularly and have short luteal phase. Can anyone suggest ways to induce ovulation naturally and lengthen luteal phase. We are planning to visit doctor next month but want to keep myself as naturally ready as possible. Many thanks.

2. preetysundar

preetysundar New IL'ite

Hi ...Pl count me in for yr prayers.i m TTC for 3 years and no luck.in lot of stress and depression. Continuing treatment now. Hope for the blessing to have a baby

3. Pri25080

Pri25080 Bronze IL'ite

@preetysundar
    How are you? Dear sister don't take stress.I will pray for you.May god bless you with your LO very soon.hope this would be end of your ttc journey.and I wish soon you will start your healthy pregnancy full term.may god give you strength and make you brave.be happy and pray with whole heart soon he is going to bless you with healthy baby.take care
    God bless.

4. preetysundar

preetysundar New IL'ite

Hi, thanks for the consoling words and prayers.

5. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

Hi all
    I have been married for 1.5 years and ttc from the very beginning. My period was regular before marriage bu after marriage it became irregular. Went to gynaec and found out I have PCOS . All other tests were normal. Then she prescribed me apcod obis for the first month with ovashield. Next month she told i amhaving cyst hence on birth control pills. However her attitude was not agood one. hence changed the gynaec. He prescribed me ovigyn dsr and cycloset and also clofert 100 from 3rd day of next cycle and asked me to come for u/s on 12th day. However due to job I couldnot go for U/s on 12 CD and went on 15th day. 3 matuted follicles (2 in left ovary and one right ovary) measuring 22- 24mm were found with ET of 8mm. I was given hcg shot 10000 amd asked to BD for next 4 days. However we could BD for next 2 days as me and my DH both live separately due to job. Today is CD26. Hoping for the best. Please do pray for me.

6. dhanalakshmidev

dhanalakshmidev Senior IL'ite

please add me too for your prayers.Am struggling for the past four years.but nothing turns out.Felt very much depressed .

7. saibulbul

saibulbul Bronze IL'ite

[QUOE="dhanalakshmidev, post: 3978653, member: 144184"]please add me too for your prayers.Am struggling for the past four years.but nothing turns out.Felt very much depressed .[/QUOTE]
    All the best dear. Lots of sticky baby dust to you.

8. dhanalakshmidev

dhanalakshmidev Senior IL'ite

Thankyou so much sai...hoping for the best

9. Niveraj

Niveraj New IL'ite

Hi priya ...
    I juz found out am pregnant ... feeling very happy ... thanq so much for ur prayers ... i hope everything goes well ...

saibulbul and iamsrihere like this.
  10. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Congratulations..Take care..