1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Lower back pain - any one used sandhii suidha ayurvedic oil?

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Sharmeen, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Sharmeen

Sharmeen New IL'ite

hello friends, i m 30 years old. For last 2 years i m facing lower back pain.

During the last 2 years I took multiple treatment including herbal and homeo but I am still suffering back pain. This pain starts from hips and moves down to legs.

I came to know Sandhi Sudha Ayovedic Oil through media channels and thinking to buy this oil. I would like anyone give me some suggestion and guidance who has the experience of this oil.

so plz guide me about it and share ur experience with me whether this is really affecting and beneficial.

Thanks

2. kishoremommy

kishoremommy Platinum IL'ite

Try dhanvantri thailam.It is available in ayurveda pharmacy.Apply it generously all over your body except your scalp and face.Wait for half an hour and then take bath in hot water with a normal soap.You can do it daily.

Get well soon.

3. waseemkhansj

waseemkhansj New IL'ite

Looked by: Dr. Waseem

Dear madam,

Firstly, you need to have a proper check for why you have this pain since a long. Have you ever consulted any orthopedic doctor? As per your explanation; you might by suffering with increased compression at the lumbar-sacral vertebrae. So, you get radiating type of pain.

Anything to know more; you could PM me

Thank you!