Low sperm count and motility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by kenny, Jun 22, 2011.

1. indojin123

indojin123 New IL'ite

Dear Kenny,

ask him to get lots of dry fruits, nuts, pomogranet juice, drumstick flower juice etc...

it will surely get back.

also avoid sex arnd 6 months and dont allow him to masturbate and let the sperm out from him.

let me know the result.

2. hivid

hivid Silver IL'ite

Hi kenny
    Did you find a good dr in Delhi for curing low counts?

3. Minnie2012

Minnie2012 Senior IL'ite

HI OP,
    I have not gone through all the posts yet. But, as far a I know, sperm motility can be treated by food rich in vitamin c , OR Vitamin C supplements.
    One more thing that your husband can do is to start wearing boxers instead of regular briefs. All the best dear!

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  4. DhanuArvi

DhanuArvi New IL'ite

Hi Kenny,
    Does this Ayurveda tip helped you ? Because my DH is also having less sperm count and I'm trying to Conceive for past 1 and half years .. And is any other medications available for it?

5. chocogal26

chocogal26 Platinum IL'ite

In a test of 75 healthy fertile men and 75 infertile men, in both cases, Ashwagandha increased sperm count, quality and motility and also increased serum testosterone and luteinizing hormone (LH), while reducing levels of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and prolactin. In numerous mammal tests, Ashwagandha has been shown to increase the size and weight of testicles including the seminiferous tubules in which sperm is synthesized, increase the production of sperm.

6. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

Dear Friend Kenny,
    I can suggest u some medicines for ur husband and some exercises. ask him to do it regularly.
    First thing is he should go for a walk brisk walk in a empty stomach for atleast 30 mins daily. if he is having varicocele problem, means, then ask him to take ayurcedic medicines like fortege, bangshil, and centis tablets, which definitely cure the varicocele if ur husband is having it in the grade I varicocele.
    Ask him to take supplementary foods like pumpkin seeds, walnut, almonds, cashews, pistos, daily .
    Ask him to take fruits like red banana, figs, raisins, apricot, dates, in daily basis.
    Ask him to take plenty of water.
    Pls ask him to take the following tablets.
    1. Fortege tablets 2 tablets 3 times a day.
    2. Bangshil tablets one tablet twice daily.
    3. Spark Capsules 3 times daily.
    4. Count plus granules should be taken with warm milk before going bed.
    5. Centis tablets one tablets twice daily, if ur husb is having varicocele grade 1.

The above things should be taken atleast for 4 months, then u can see the difference in ur husbands semen count.
    Definitely it will improve ur husbands semen count. dont worry.
    my best wishes
    from
    malathi

7. DrShah

DrShah New IL'ite

Here is an interesting video on what is the normal semen volume and sperm count..

8. radhl

radhl New IL'ite

Hi, Can you please send ayurvedic doctor information in Hyderabad.

9. hjg6578

hjg6578 New IL'ite

Another supplement to ask your doctor about is CoQ10 for male fertility. There is research on sperm concentration and motility. One other thing to note is that water and fat-soluble forms absorb better.