Low sperm count and motility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by kenny, Jun 22, 2011.

1. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

Dear Kenny, would you follow an Ayurvedic lifestyle which will help you cure the problem? if yes, let me know so that I can post the details here in this thread. the only promise from your side is that you and your hubby have to follow it fully?

I am asking since generally many educated people I have met think that education and traditional Indian systems of medicine do not go together. I can only feel sad. So let me know. Do not worry, it has no side effects! :)

2. waiting4miracle

waiting4miracle New IL'ite

I have heard some very positive results regarding a Tibetan lady doctor Dr Dolkar, specially dealing with infertility. Tho I don't know what she does for male infertility. U can always check her out. Her Delhi address is: Dolkar House, D-10, Kalkaji,. New Delhi-110019. Phone : (91) 011-26468451 & 51601519. Fax : (91) 011-26429863. She also visits Mumbai once every two months.
    Have faith. I am sure things will work out for u.
    W4M

3. kenny

kenny Bronze IL'ite

@geetha-ya plz go ahead and post the details...we will try following is as much as we can...coz my dh has a very hectic schedule,half of the problems are bcoz of sendentary lifestyle and stress i feel...still plz post the details we will follow it...nothing against ayurveda...we believe in all systems of medicines
    @waiting for miracle-wll definetely check out..but do u know of any one who has taken treatment for male infertility from here...
    ....Rest my dh did consult his urologist,he has advised him to take maxoza sashes twice daily-they are supplements basically.and he says that we will try to improve by medicines first but takes around 6 months to see then only we will think of surgery like ICSI.Wish things work for us and some miracle only takes place...He also has given some injection for testosterone since his levels were low...he says its affect shows only after 6 months...in the mean time i will try ayurvedic and homeopathy if it can be clubbed simultaneously...please keep advising me ladies...and please suggest some good ayurvedic doctor in delhi too whose cure rate is good for male infertility.

4. kenny

kenny Bronze IL'ite

wating 4 ur response ladies...

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

HI Kenny,
    For men, it will take more than two months to see the effect of any medicine since the sperms takes more than 2 months to grow. So, you have to wait & take those tablets without fail. I am not sure about clubbing those two medication at the same time, but you can always take up natural remedies while you are on these medication. All the best. Hope the miracle happens at you soon! Baby dust to you.

6. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

Sorry, i logged in today. Here is the recipe:
    First collect 100 grams of each of the following powders:
    1. Gokshura
    2. Brahmi
    3. Shatavari
    4. Amla
    5. Kraunch seed
    6.Pippali
    7. Shilajiit
    Put them in a bottle and mix well. Every day in the morning take two full spoons. If mixing is not possible, store in small separate bottles and take 1 small spoonn of each. Later add honey to milk and drink. If followed for a few months, it increases count, mobility, purifies and promotes fertilizing action of semen.
    Don't worry, give it some time.

7. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

Also add 1 pill of Baidyanath Pushpadhanva Ras and 1 pill of Baidyanath Manmatha Ras. If Baidyanath is not available, any pharma will do.
    Keep us clued in after few weeks/months of treatment.

8. kenny

kenny Bronze IL'ite

thank u Geetha
    Just wanted to be sure are these things available in any grocery shop?and are these all hindi names because i live in north so not sure...and secondly do i have to grind all these things in the mixer and then give it to him in powder form? ..are these taken empty stomach...??please answer my querries...also wanted to know whether it is safe-hope no side effects??hope they are not very hot because as its is v v hot weather here presently...
    once thing which i dont think he will he able to take is milk,because he has stomach problems with it...can i just give honey-i heard dates soaked in honey also help.what do u suggest??btw are u a ayurvedic doctor??thanx 4 ur help...

9. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

Kenny,
    1. All these are powders of their respective plants excepts shilajit which is rock extract.
    2. They are available in all Ayurvedic stores. Find one close to your house like Baidyanath.
    3. These are names in Hindi, so no problem there.
    4. There is no need to grind. All are available in powdered form.
    5. These are taken by spoon with water before breakfast. However, it need not be on empty stomach. In the morning, after tea/coffe, biscuits when you have breakfast, then ask your hubby have this with water and then give a spoon of honey since milk is not taken.
    6. These are safe, no side effect and not hot. Just like we have plants which give grains and cereals, similarly these are plants which have medicinal effect. So not habit forming as well.
    7. Dates soaked in honey are good. They are given to newly weds as well. They help to increase desire as well as help the fertilising action of sperms.
    8. I am not an Ayurvedic doctor, but Ayurveda is more like a family tradition :)
    Do not be tensed. By God's grace :bowdownsuch problems are solved and people happily conceive as well.:thumbsup

10. kenny

kenny Bronze IL'ite

thank u so much geetha...sorry replying u late...actually lost my post since it was renamed...just found it today...
    thanx a ton surely will keep u posted about the results...hope things turn for good and i am blessed wth a baby soon..