Low amh : Treatment by ayurveda

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by meenukapur, Sep 8, 2012.

1. neema38

neema38 Senior IL'ite

hi neeti
    there are no consultation charges for initial meeting; and also for the subsequent meetings they are not charging any seperate consultation charges.

for one month of ayurvedic treatment including medications, diet charts, lifestyle advices, do's and dont's and weekly consultations.
    they charge approx 20-25 k per month.

i know its a bit expensive, but after completing two months of my treatment i can say that it's totally worth it.
    Every single detail of your body is noted and is well taken care of.

it was surprising to see their efforts in understanding each patient; his or her ailments, his or her food habits, lifestlye, emotional and psychological status, their needs and aspirations, their likes and dislikes,
    to understand the doshic combinations in detail. also helps to plan the correct dose and potency of the medications, keeping in mind the patients nature.

as i hate milk products specially ghee so my medicines and my diet charts were designed in this manner in which my consumption of such foods was not necessary.
    thats what i have liked the most about dr uppal and suntex clinic.
    everthing is painfree, smooth, friendly and comfortable as well as practical.

dr uppal explained that you can not forcibly make anyone consume certain foods.
    and even if you do in that case absorption and assimilation of such disliked foods will not happen.
    these forcible actions also disturb our mood and our hormones.

moreover these unnecessary oils ghrits etc are not so easily consumable;

similar to that there are no strict instructions as ayurveda drs normally impose.
    few gentle tips and advices are more than enough.
    thats the best part.
    this is modernized practical ayurveda to give maximum benefits with least possible restrictions.

so now i am willing to complete my 3 months of the initial trial.
    after that ill judge my progress as well i ll perform my lab reports and my ultrasounds scans to see my status.

so you can consider givinyit a try; initially only for one month.
    and then decide accordingly.
    or you can visit him for a free consultation session.

all the best.

Neeti114 likes this.
  2. neema38

neema38 Senior IL'ite

hi priya

welcome to il.
    i hope you ll also get good results soon.

but as ayurveda is a slow pathy so take your meds on time, follow the instructions seriously , keep calm, keep patience and if possible do yoga or meditation.
    a rekaxed mind is a must for a healthy
    body.

3. neeru787

neeru787 Senior IL'ite

hi neema
    its obvious that the expectations rise when we start getting some relief.
    our faith strengthens.
    but still you should think logically and behave practically.

time of natural conception can not be accurately predicted, one can only make rough calculations on the basis of the stars, astrology etc.
    but atleast we can prepare our reproductive system in accordance with natural conception.
    so that we can conceive as soon
    as possible.
    see ya

neema38 likes this.
  4. Priyajosh

Priyajosh New IL'ite

Hi Neema,

Thanks for the advice. And I am following the instructions and doing yoga everyday.. happy to hear about your health improvements. Definitely something will good happen to you and that to soon Keep faith and stay healthy...

5. PreethiManu

PreethiManu New IL'ite

Hi WantMyAngel,

I am also diagonised with low amh of 0.55 and can you please advice me what treatment is best to overcome.
    I am also staying in bangalore.I am confused with what way to choose weather natural or Allopathic.I need your advice.Can you please ping me your contact details so that I can discuss with you.

6. PreethiManu

PreethiManu New IL'ite

Hi Neetu,
    I am having low amh of 0.55 and I am also adviced for IVF but After reading all the posts I am confused with which way to choose and can you please ping me your contact details.I want to discuss with you about taking treatment from suntex clinic.

Thanks,
    Preethi

7. PreethiManu

PreethiManu New IL'ite

Hi Priya,
    I am also having low amh and planning to start treatment from suntex.What is the cost of the treatment and how are you feeling after taking medicines from them?Share your experience and contact details.

8. neema38

neema38 Senior IL'ite

Hi neema,
    You are right neeru
    We can not predict the time exactly but we can stay prepared for that luck day.
    Talking about other parameters you said.
    I started dr uppal's treatment with the following.
    Rbs hb vit d levels were low
    Amh is low
    Ana antinuclear antibody was positive.
    Fsh, lh, e2 Etc were all normal.

Afer 3 months of treatment
    My stress levels are down.sleep is good, constipation issues are also ok.
    Mens cycle is regulR with very negligible pms now.
    Intercourse pain and burning is also better. White discharge is minimal and REST ALL IS FINE.

And now i am waiting for my next periods. After that i ll do my day3 blood relorts;day 5, pelvic scans followed by follicular stUDY to notice improvement.
    Bye

9. Lakkykinnu

Lakkykinnu New IL'ite

Dear Ladies
    I am 30 , having low level of Amh (Anti Mullarian Hormone. Is there any possibility to Concieve. I am from Hyderabad
    Is there possibility to Concieve?
    Any Chances to improve by taking Ayurvedic Medicine? Plz Reply.
    I am Dying

10. Priyajosh

Priyajosh New IL'ite

Hi Preethi,
    I started using medicine from June 24 th. it's not completed even one month. however I still didn't feel any difference. I heard that it will take minimum 2 months to feel the difference. Medicine is really expensive. It again depends. I am taking complete treatment for conceiving naturally. It will cost around 23000 to 25000. Provide me your contact details so that I can call you and discuss. We can stay in touch.

Thanks,
    priya