1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lovely Days And Ruminations!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, May 30, 2019.

1. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

This
    and this
    R u really human... tell us please :innocent:!!
    You gotta start your own wellness cult to get people to this level of consciousness or should i say unconsciousness :)

PS: Loved your PS :clapclap:
    I haven't read the responses here as yet, but your thoughts just connect so charmingly @Srama ... I want to get there 1/10th atleast :mask:

Srama likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear @Afresh ,

So nice to see you back! Sometimes the only way I can tide over a difficult situation is to pay attention to the natural world around me, and on highways it is the sun and the clouds. I had almost forgotten about this snippet and as I read through it, I am happy to say that I could clearly recollect the way the sun looked that evening! Thank you for helping me relive that one more time with your response!

As for me being human, there are some people who know/claim that I have the biggest ego possible ever :) So there! I am 100% human. That said, I am grateful for these moments I can collect like flowers in my day to day life that allow me to experience something more than myself even if momentarily - like flowers the moments wither away too but then I can always collect more flowers :) The 1/10 that you seek is what I am also constantly seeking.

Afresh likes this.
  3. Afresh

Afresh Gold IL'ite

I can relate with that too!! Alter Ego!
    Just tied up with stuff, but hope to be back with bigger posts soon :)

Srama likes this.