1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Loveless, sexless marriages and EMA

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by MaritalBliss, Feb 5, 2013.

1. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

Elephant eats Mouse's Apple.
    Then Mouse bites.. dear Elephant.. :) Even your story also says Dont EMA (Dont Eat Mouse Apple)

3 people like this.
  2. Decentguy

Decentguy New IL'ite

:rotfl
    It will be difficult for the Elephant to even see Mouse's apple:bonk. Elephants have been known to have poor vision:coffee

so Mouse........very happy:banana

2 people like this.
  3. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

(blind) Elephants can trample the mouse :)

2 people like this.
  4. MaritalBliss

MaritalBliss Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for yr responses.

People marry for love, sex, companionship...and when these very things are missing, the temptations are there to lure them. In this age, Emas are so common...not condoning but in some extreme cases, can't completely blame the parties.

5. omnam

omnam Platinum IL'ite

Sorry couldnt read all replies.

My answer is no. ema cannot be justified. If individuals are so matured or smart to be in the marriage for kids or mutual benefit...then I really doubt if they can get into EMA. wdr loveless or sexless...I am sure spouse will find out easily the infedility of the other. That will surely end into divorce.

There is no short cut in life...moreover either such relation ends making them realise the importance of marriage and spouse or puts u into more trouble.

6. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

i think its better to stay in a loveless marriage than getting into EMA...EMA is actually cheating your spouse.
    its better to concentrate in your marriage ie bringing the love back to your marriage than to go on a hunt for a partner who you think will bring that extra spice in your life.But yes i must say if the spouse is very abusive and theres no way he's is going to improve( i am writing it from a woman's point of view) then theres no use continuing with that spouse.Because this might effect the kids too in a wrong way.
    But you know what Infidelity is perhaps as old as marriage.Sometimes people living in a happy married life also get into EMA..

1 person likes this.
  7. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

For many of us, a thread on EMA is really a booster for our self-concept's morale.

8. BharatS

BharatS Gold IL'ite

EMA need not necessarily out of the so called loveless or sexless marriage….the other reasons could very well be for want of adventure in life, boredom in marriage over a period of time(even if it is happy reln)….

and more importantly now a days for a favor getting something in return. Couple of months back there was an article in times of india as to how conveniently boardrooms in office are turning into “bedrooms”.

Just to reiterate the fact that EMA need not have to be only on grounds of loveless or sex less marriage.

But whatever be it…the rules has to be same for both husband and wife….. It should not be the case that a woman who is in EMA can be approved/sympathized on the account of living in loveless marriage(as per indian law)…

whereas for a man it is immoral/criminal act. To put it other way, whatever be the final conclusion…men want equality in INFIDELITY as well(if it can be justified for women....whatever could be the situation)

NO MORE ROOM FOR GENDER BASED MYTHS ….

1 person likes this.
  9. BharatS

BharatS Gold IL'ite

Yeah...this is what i was talking about...same should APPLY to men who prefer to have EMA under those circumstances than villianize them. That is also equality in marriage

10. hgulla

hgulla Silver IL'ite

Is EMA and having a fling same in your opinion?

Doing something persistent vs a one off is more wrong than other? What we see a lot these days seems to be flings.

1 person likes this.