1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Smileyshravs and ammusatheesh like this.
  2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Like it!
    Khaveer should understand atleast now!
    Once she leaves he will miss her

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

dooriyan....will make them realise what is more important. Good going Ini!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Good going Iniyaa...Khaveer should realize her situation atleast now

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Episode 94:

Khaveer’s mom was on cloud nine when she came to know about Rathna’s Qingdao trip.

She told her neighbours, relatives, extended families, friends, to milk man, shop keeper…..everyone in her vicinity were aware of her China trip.

Rathna smirked….This is what she always wanted….

Rathna’s world was totally different from her mother in law’s world.

Rathna was more of values. But she was more materialistic. Rathna valued being original. But she was opposite. Rathna was too far from her mother in law. The beauty of any relationship is letting the other to be in their own way and still standing beside each other. But Rathna was asked to change, expected to change which was becoming impossible. Rathna’s world was getting destroyed. And she was infused into a different world where she was choking to breathe. And Khaveer stood far spectating everything.

Finally the day came when Rathna walked out of the house with her trolley bag.

“you want me to come?” – Khaveer asked without looking at her.

“Asking for formality?!!!”
    – Rathna gave a dry smile.

“If it was my Khaveer, he would be waiting for me in the car outside…He won’t ask such formal questions” – Rathna thought.

“No thanks” – Rathna moved out of the house and Rathna’s mother in law’s face was blooming with pride to see her daughter in law going abroad.

Rathna sat in the car with mixed emotions. She has even stopped her mom and friends from coming to the airport. She was not going happily. She wanted to escape from everything. She wanted to go away from her Khaveer. She wanted to be in an island literally. Without anyone.

The car stopped in front of the airport and Rathna got down.

“Shall I unload the luggage madam?”- the car driver stood ready.

“No Anna. Thanks. I will do it…” – Rathna lifted her big trolley bag from the car.

She completed her check in procedures and sat. Few more minutes for her to board.

“How happily I should be going out of the country…..But how am I going…..” – She cursed herself.

The announcement was made and she walked into the aircraft. She arranged her hand luggage and sat on her seat.

Tears oozed out from her eyes.

Why am crying…..

Because Khaveer didn’t bother to drop me?

Or am going away leaving my soul here….? My soul is in this land....

My family, my friends…..There were my world….

Am I going to leave them?

I will be back soon.....

Really? you wanna get caught with your mother in law's weird behavior again?

Her wounded heart took her back to all the worst things she faced.

The thing that hurted Rathna was she trusted her mother in law, liked her, respected her, thought her words were true... But when she stabbed Rathna....secretly.....it was aching.....

And her Khaveer.....She got reminded of all the lovely moments they had...watching the rain from window, Khaveer's kisses, his hugs, his affectionate eyes, his care for her, his cooking, his special ginger tea for her, above everything the respect and the freedom.....

She thought of her friends....Still we couldn't click our dream photograph....We cant even meet each other. When will we four meet?...When did we meet.....Rathna thought hard. In Sandhya's marriage?......

Rathna wiped her tears. A small baby was looking at Rathna’s dull face.

The baby smiled at her for no reason and Rathna smiled involuntarily.

Her mind refreshed just like a magic.

She kept smiling at the baby.

May be life is very simple?! Just a baby’s smile has the power to change my mood?

Rathna leaned on her seat as the aircraft flew.

“Sandhya…… sit….Lets calculate how much money we have to repay….” – Ram said in a dull tone and Sandhya sat beside him.

“We shall do that later na…..Anyway we gonna give back …..” – Sandhya

“But we have to keep track of the money na” – Ram opened his calculator and his phone rang.

“My HR friend” – Ram whispered and attended the call.

“Hello” – Ram

“Yeah am good”

“Oh….”

“No problem…Fine…”

“I will attend the interview….When is the date?”

“Fine. Thank you so much” – Ram hung the call.

“seems there is a opening for my skill. But night shift….” – Ram

“Why you are attending then….no need of night shift….Your health will get spoiled” – Sandhya

“I don’t have an option now….I really feel bad to see you exhausted always….Worried about your health as well.” - Ram said and left the place at once without being able to see his Sandhya’s face.

Sandhya leaned on the wall as she saw Ram going out of the room.

She remembered how much he loves to sleep. He never ever sacrificed his sleep for anything. But now…..

Sandhya closed her eyes and tears drops fell out.

Rathna soon got adapted to the new city. Qingdao was almost like India. She started liking it and started living in it.

There were no messages from Khaveer. He sent good morning occasionally. Other than that nothing. But there were too many messages from her mother in law asking her to send various pictures in different locations.

“I will show to my friends” – she said proudly and Rathna managed to smile with bleeding heart.

Khaveer was living happily with his mom. He was pampered with love, affection and his favourite dishes. He didn’t miss Rathna. His ego didn’t even allow him to miss her. He has placed a heavy shield towards the name “Rathna”.

Rathna couldn’t see any Indian faces in the new city. Her training was getting over around 5 in the evening and she sat bored at home. She started searching for mandarin classed to enhance her language skill.

There were too many institutes teaching mandarin.

Shall I enroll myself and pay the fees?

not sure how many days or months I will be here….

What to do….
    she kept thinking as she scrolled the web page.

“Volunteer mandarin classes” – it caught Rathna’s attention.

She took the phone number and address. She didn’t know a new world was waiting for her.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  6. IniyaaSri

Thank you dear. Lets see whether he misses her or not. Posted today's part dear.

Thanks dear. Lets see that:rolleye:

Thanks dear. Have posted today's episode.

7. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Early than promised:clap2:

It takes time for him to miss her anyways....may be he would feel jealous in coming episodes...just a wild guess

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Wonderful...hope Rathna will have good days from now :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

These types of issues canbe solved only by 'Realization'. He should realize her love and affection plus he should know how is his mother but still he should not take any action for her mother's activities, then only he will realize how much pain Rathna went through. Typical household issues...very good narration though !
    Keep going.

--PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

I feel lucky I never faced such things with my MIL or SILs, maybe 1% at the beginning of the marriage but now they are like friends.

so what will happen, will she meet some good friends there and forget her pain or her training gets extended. Story feels so real and connected.

aarthi28 and IniyaaSri like this.