1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

:worried::worried::worried:
    Lets see what happens to her life when all her friends have already found their life partner!

ammusatheesh likes this.
  2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Hope Jaanvi become stronger day by day!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 81:

Rathna was waiting for Khaveer and the calling bell rang.

It was Khaveer as expected. He was standing with his small trolley bag and his laptop bag.

“Hiiiii” – He gave a wide funny smile.

“Come!” – Rathna tried to smile though that photo was disturbing her.

“Will refresh and come” – Khaveer kept his luggage in the living room and went to refresh.

Rathna was sitting quietly on the sofa.

“Rathna…don’t be rude….Keep calm Keep calm” - She gave a deep breath.

Neither Khaveer nor Rathna had any nasty fights so far. Both tried their best to have a peaceful ambience. So they never really used harsh words or fought seriously.

“Coffee?” – Rathna asked as she saw him coming out of the bathroom wiping his head with a towel.

“No. Am not hungry. My body is confused of the time zones.” – Khaveer smiled.

“Come come! I will show you something….Too many memories in just four days” – Khaveer took his mobile.

“Your mobile is fine?!!” – Rathna

“Yeah! Gabriel fixed it!” – Khaveer

“Gabriel?!!!” – Rathna raised her eyebrows.

“Will tell you the full story! Wait” – saying this Khaveer started.

I got down from the flight and reached hotel via taxi. Time was around 7 p.m when I reached. I refreshed and took rest for an hour. Then walked out of the hotel room with caution since I have read too many things about Brazil before going there. As I walked, I saw a good restaurant and went in . I sat and ordered my food.

There was a very big gang sitting beside me. They were more than 10. Boys and girls.

All of a sudden a guy shouted “Gringooo” and everyone from the gang looked at me with a smile.

I didn’t understand anything and I looked at them with a puzzled smile. And the next second I was one among them.

“What?!!!! You sat with them?” - Rathna

“Then what?!!! They asked me from where do I come…Why I came and all…” – Khaveer continued

“I was personally more happy to get acquaintances in a foreign land” – Khaveer said and Rathna threw an angry stare.

“Continue” – Rathna sighed.

“They all were very much excited to see a foreigner. So everyone took pictures with me to post it in their social media pages. Most of them were students. ” – Khaveer opened his phone gallery and showed her the photos.

Rathna was fuming with anger and Khaveer was supressing his helpless look. They posted and started tagging me and then I requested them not to tag since things are different in India.

“Just imagine Rathna!!! What will my people think seeing a girl in tube top hugging me tight and I am standing in between too many girls” – Khaveer looked at Rathna’s face cautiously as it was already fuming.

“What to do Rathna….Its totally different there. You know what? Just few people spoke English. Others don’t even know what I spoke….Still we all roamed together for 3 days” – Khaveer said proudly.

"Pride huh?...as if 10 years of friendship"
    - Rathna murmured and frowned secretly.

“They don’t speak English in brazil?” – Rathna asked coming out of her thoughts.

“Portugese!!! Very few speak English. It would have been tough for me without these people” – Khaveer

“He is gabreil, she is victoria, she is Laura, he is Gustavo........“ – Khaveer took her through a very long list.

“Basically I was a museum piece for them!!! That’s the truth! Everyone were in early 20s and too young! So it was so cool for them to be with a foreigner” – Khaveer

“Who is this girl?” – Rathna took that kissing photo

“Oh! That’s a headache!!” – seems that girl liked me a lot and she just like that kissed me and clicked. I never knew she posted in facebuk. I got shocked and changed my settings at once. What will happen if someone sees that?" - Khaveer continued

“So…Its common there Rathna” – Khaveer

“People are too social…..That level and all..... you can’t even imagine. See this picture. We don't even know who they are. These two people just came to the park and they became one among us soon. And next two days they joined us in all outings. Friendship works like that” – Khaveer

"You are too social! And that is my biggest headache!!"
    - Rathna murmured

“These girls even took me to their homes” – Khaveer started swiping for more photos

“What?!!!” – Rathna exclaimed

“Yeah! Met their parents, had food and bid bye to them. We all have created a Whatsup group as well” – Khaveer

“Hugging, kissing and all is fine! Did you tell them you are married?” – Rathna

“No. Why?!!!” – Khaveer

“So all these days you were with them and no one knows that you are married. Right?” – Rathna

“One or two knows. No one asked. So I didn’t say” – Khaveer

“Fine. You will never go to Brazil here after. Got it?” – Rathna

“Come on! I have to if I am asked to” – Khaveer

“No way!!! I can’t handle all this Khaveer! You are mine!!! And everyone should know you are mine.” – Rathna got emotional

“Heyyyy” – Khaveer stood helpless.

“Its ok if someone hugs you and kisses you. But no one should see you in THAT aspect.” – Rathna

“How will I be responsible for that…..” – Khaveer

“Tell people that you are married. Tell them you love your wife. Tell them about me….”- Rathna said and Khaveer sensed that its going towards a serious fight which he hated the most.

He never wanted that. So he slowly got up and opened his bag.

“I have bought these for you!” – Khaveer took a gift wrap from his suitcase.

“Thanks! Keep it there” – Rathna fumed.

"You would know how it feels if you find a random guy hugging and kissing me. You cant even bear even if someone stares at me" - Rathna

"I agree that I wont be comfortable even if someone stars at you being an Indian. But they are different and I really cant help you in this." - Khaveer

"Why didnt you tell that you are married when you became too close with them in just 4 days?" - Rathna started again

"No one asked me so I didnt say" - Khaveer

"But I would say! Whomever I meet, if they become close to me, I would definitely tell about you, our love and everything."

“Am tired and sleepy dear” – Khaveer went to the bedroom and Rathna sat on the sofa biting her teeth in anger.

“Will all these happen to anyone in the world? This idiot will make it happen”

“Landing in a foreign land where people barely spoke English and next moment ending up with a bunch of friends…That too they don’t even know his language. But all roamed together for next 3 days….”

“Wonderful” – Rathna murmured

“How dare…he went to those girls’ houses?”
    – She punched the sofa.

“Rathna.,….” – her inner voice knocked softly

“He knows you are possessive and he know you will get angry for sure…Yet he told you everything from the moment he landed…He could have easily hided everything from you and could have pretended. He didn’t. He wanted to be truthful to you even if it’s a petty thing.”

"Don't you know your Khaveer" - her inner voice asked.

Rathna didn’t have words to argue back.

She took a deep breath and peeped into her bedroom. Khaveer was lying quietly.

She slowly opened the gift wrap and found three pairs of earrings.

It was madly stunning and Rathna’s eyes sparkled.

“I know you will open this” – Khaveer peeped from the bedroom and Rathna tried to maintain her angry face.

Khaveer kept staring at her with a smile and soon she hugged him tight

“You are not going to brazil again” – she kept punching him hard and Khaveer kept smiling.

Rathna and Khaveer were getting used to their new life. And everything was getting beautiful. Both tried their best in contributing to a lovely married life and it worked most of the times.

Rathna was busy chopping the coriander leaves for Sambar and she heard “Rathna…..Did you see my belt?! Where did you keep? Come soon! Its getting late for me”.

“As if am playing here! Cant he search for himself?” – She chopped the leaves quickly and stood before him.

“Here it is…” – She gave the belt to Khaveer and he said “Thank youuuuu very much” with a smile.

She was angry on him and she asked “What do you think am doing in the kitchen?

“You are working for us dear” – Khaveer smiled

Rathna stood still for a second.

“You realise that what am doing is “our work?” – Rathna

“Of course! You are doing all our works Rathna! Cooking for us, cleaning for us, everything….” – Khaveer

“God….how will I fight with this guy….”
    – Rathna left with a smile.

Whenever Khaveer saw a pending task at home, he himself started doing it rather than asking Rathna to do…

“Let me do it…Else she will ask that question” - Khaveer said to himself

“Just because I am at home, I should do all the work? Why shouldn't you do?? Both of us are staying at this home right?” "that too she will stare at me with those big eyes…."

Khaveer smiled to himself. But what she asks is not wrong.

He took a piece of cloth and started cleaning the dust on the window.

Rathna smiled seeing that.

She never took the burden of doing all the works just because she is at home.

And Khaveer perfectly understood that and stood by her.

Days were moving. Lekha was waiting for Amar, Sandhya was enjoying with her family and in parallel trying to shed some weight, Khaveer and Rathna were trying to make beautiful memories, while Jaanvi was struggling to live a normal life.

It was more than a month since Jaanvi spoke to her friends.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Khaveer is handling perfectly :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Peaceful episode dear.... Rathna innervoice perfect to mantain balance in their life

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Khaveer:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:sema episode!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Khaveer- calm and composed.. This couple is matured out of the lot!

Hope Jaanvi doesnt loose her self esteem

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Poor Jaanvi, she will become more strong in life.
    Why is this Amar not coming back....
    Story is going very interesting with so many twists and turns.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Iniya... Today episode ???:thinking::thinking:f

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Waited and going to bed now! About last episode I thought Khaveer went on business visit, how come he was enjoying so much!! I would also be angry if my husband did that!

Maybe you are busy setting up Golu! Happy Navratri!

IniyaaSri likes this.