1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

lol :tearsofjoy:
    Thank you so much for your love :blush::blush::blush:

Smileyshravs likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

Not dream dear :worried::worried::worried: one is getting out of the gang!!!!
    Oh my God! Dont hit dear :worried: will post the next part tomorrow :tonguewink:

3. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Oooh!
    very very sad...Let me guess then..Is it Lekha?...No she turned bold now...wouldnt take such a step
    Sandhya...She's settled as of now..cant think of it
    Jaanvi...Though she thinks bit inferior of herself, she wouldnt be taking this step...No circumstances favouring it
    Rathna....I thought she was the strongest of all the 4. But the recent happening might have ad an effect!! Not sure still
    Will stop my guesses:mask: and will :icon_pc:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Tan te dannn....
    You making your readers bite their nails.
    Hope it's a prank either by Khaveer or Amar.
    Jaanvi who is now experiencing happiness after a lot of harship should not be hurt.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Madam iniya
    Don't break any of this pair... Plz. ... misunderstandings, fights shd come. But pls everyone shd be happee...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

I think its Jaanvi. Arun was not responding well to her last texts which seems to be the signs of the crack in their relationship. Plus, despite being the funniest among her friends, she is also the one with the lowest self-esteem due to her opinion that she's not beautiful or smart as the others. So, in the event Arun had truly broke off with her, that's high chances that she would have been extremely heart-broken and resort to extreme decision

IniyaaSri, lazy and ammusatheesh like this.
  7. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

omg..what is this...4 stories going hand in hand and now....:rolleye::sconf::shakehead::shocked:
    --PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Episode 80:

Rathna was shocked seeing that mail. She couldn’t bear that shock.

“What happened to him suddenly?!!!! His love was true…” – Rathna gasped in shock. She started sweating all of a sudden. Her mind became blank for a moment. Her brain was trying to think but couldn't.

“Heyy……!!! What is this…..” – Lekha’s eyes widened seeing that….

“What?!!!!!” – Sandhya didn’t understand anything for a moment. It took her a minute to realize the meaning of the mail.

She took her mobile and dialled “Jaanvi”.

Rathna: Hey girls?!!! Saw the mail?!!!

Sandhya: Tried calling her….not reachable

Rathna: I did. It was switched off

Lekha: You guys have her landline number? Lets call.

Rathna: I don’t have. Sandhya you?

Sandhya: I am searching her mom’s mobile number. Wait.

Rathna: I will try to ping her brother via facebuk.

Rathna’s hands shivered as she opened the laptop. She couldn’t imagine what Jaanvi has sent.

Sandhya: Hey!!! Her mom is not attending my call…..May be she didn’t notice

Rathna: Wait. Her brother is online. Will try to get his number.

Sandhya: Quick

Rathna: Hey! It seems she fell down from two wheeler. Scratches all over her body.

Lekha: What?!! What happened to her?!

Rathna: Just now spoke to her brother. 5 minutes back only. Seems she was driving fast from her home to the main road and a car hit her. But nothing serious

Lekha: I really cant believe all this is happening!!!

Rathna: Seems! They have taken her to hospital. Not sure which one. Her brother is already tensed. Will call him after 10 minutes at least.

Sandhya tried calling Jaanvi’s brother after few minutes and spoke.

“She is fine right?” – Sandhya

“Yeah sis….She is ok. Scratches all the over body and a hairline fracture in her left hand” – her brother

“Oh!!! She is talking now?” – Sandhya

“Yeah! Shall I give the phone to her?” – Her brother

“Please” – Sandhya

“Hello….Hello Jaanvi” – Sandhya’s eyes were getting wet all of a sudden

“Hmmmm” – Jaanvi

“Are you ok? We three will come now” – Sandhya wiped her tears

“For god sake don’t come. I will come back to you guys soon. Till then don’t call me. I have already turned off my phone. I don’t want to talk to anyone now. If you come, I won’t talk to you guys. And I mean it” – saying this Jaanvi gave the mobile to her brother.

Sandhya at once dialed Rathna “Rathna….am really scared to hear the way she is talking…” – saying this Sandhya started crying and Rathna was dumbstruck.

“She is fine right?!!! Spoke to her? She is able to talk?” – Rathna

“Seems scratches all over the body and a hair line fracture in her left hand” – Sandhya

“We will go now…” – Rathna said as she picked her handbag in the left hand.

“Noooo. She is saying she won’t talk to us even if we come. Saying she will be back to us soon.” – Sandhya

“What?!!!” – Rathna couldn’t understand what happened to Jaanvi all of a sudden

“Wait. I will dial Lekha as well” – Sandhya.

“Hello….Sandhya…..Jaanvi is ok right?” – Lekha asked in a tensed voice.

Sandhya conveyed her everything and no one understood why Jaanvi is behaving like that..

It was Diwali and everyone were celebrating happily. Rathna went to the terrace to get some fresh air and all she could see were crackers all over the sky.

She wanted to read the mail once again. She opened the inbox and there was one more mail from Jaanvi.

“Forwarding as received” – that was the title.

Jaanvi….

I know you would not have expected this even in your worst dream. But am sorry. Am helpless. My aunt really do not want me to marry you. She doesn’t want her son to marry a girl of your caste. She says girls from your caste won’t be obedient to husband and his family. I tried my best to convince her. But finally she took the kerosene can and poured on her. I did not know what to do. I didn’t want anyone to die because of me. That guilty feeling won’t let us live happily. We will be dying every single day thinking of her. And don’t think she is just blackmailing me. Few years back she even attempted suicide with poison when she fought with her husband. We all struggled much to save her life. So she is not scared of all those things. I don’t want to live with guilt all through my life. So…..You know what am going to say. Have a good life. Bye.

Arun.

Sandhya: Rathna! Jaanvi has forwarded his mail. Just read

Rathna: Yes. I just finished reading. Such a stupid he is. Feel like kicking him.

Lekha: Then why did he come behind her….Doesn’t he know about his aunt all these days?

Rathna: Sandhya did you try calling her again?

Sandhya: It’s switched off Rathna….

Lekha: Let’s give her some space. I am sure she will be back to us soon. Let’s not trouble her. Few things will heal better in loneliness.

Sandhya: Hmmmm

Lekha: We will just call her mom and say she was depressed because of office stress and to take care of her. So that her mom will keep an eye on her.

Rathna: Wont her mom think badly about us?! That we didn’t even go to hospital?

Lekha: Jaanvi will take care of that. She won’t let anyone to think badly about us. Let’s wait for her call.

It was after four days Jaanvi pinged them.

Jaanvi: Hi girls

Sandhya: Jaanvi…..how are you…ok now?

Rathna: What happened idiot….Why did you come to such a conclusion?

Lekha: Whatever it is, don’t think like that Jaanvi

Sandhya: Tell us what happened. Tried calling Arun?

Jaanvi: I couldn’t bear the shock seeing his mail. Couldn’t believe. He loved me so much. Took my phone to call him. Then only noticed the message that I sent him in the noon was not delivered. Tried calling him. It was switched off.

Rathna: Everything planned?

Jaanvi: Yes. I went to his house and was shocked. Seems he has vacated the house 1 month back and he didn’t tell me anything. Seems he has taken his aunt also along with him. Even her house was empty.

Sandhya: His new office address?

Jaanvi: Tried. But today Diwali na... But my guess is he would not have joined there. Because he did not want me to trace him in anyway.

Sandhya: What?!!!!!

Jaanvi: He has planned everything before itself…. Has pretended to me all these days. I really didn’t feel like living after reading the mail and knowing things. Took my vehicle and drove fast to a nearby hill. That was our special place. Though we just went there once. I Thought of even jumping from there. But before that, this accident. Anyway wanted to share this with you guys. I need some space and time. Will come back soon.

Rathna: You will be fine right?!! Don’t conceive negative thoughts na….

Jaanvi: I won’t attempt any such things here after. Saw how my mom cried seeing the scratches on my body. So don’t worry. Will turn off the phone now. Bye.

Sandhya: How sincere she was….She loved him deeply….Heartless he is…

Rathna: He has planned everything perfectly after coming to know about his aunt. But just a mail to break a relationship?!!!!

Lekha: So sad of her. She has already struggled much in life. Just now she came out of her inferiority complex…. And again a heavy blow….How will she tackle….

Rathna: Yeah….But I will give her a tight slap for taking such a decision. Let things be however or whatever. How will she ever get such a thought?!!! Let her become normal. Will kick her.

Sandhya: She would have broken into pieces Rathna….We know na…how all she suffered…Arun was her only hope in life....

Rathna: Hmmmm

The girls felt very bad for Jaanvi and Jaanvi was lost in thoughts. She couldn’t be normal. She kept crying always and her mom didn’t ask her why. Chithra understood everything though she was not informed about anything. She didn’t ask anything to Jaanvi.

Jaanvi was struggling to get back to a normal life but she was failing. His thoughts were haunting her. Still she couldn’t believe that everything was over….And there was no single text or mail from her Arun. Her Arun? Just Arun…..

Jaanvi kept weeping under the blanket and Chithra kept staring at the roof with wide opened eyes.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc and ammusatheesh like this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Logical analysis and wonderful guesses dear :thumbsup: Enjoyed it thoroughly!!!:blush:
    Have posted today's episode:tonguewink:

10. IniyaaSri

Not prank dear....Neither Khaveer nor Amar.:rolleye:
    Have posted today's episode dear