1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

:cry:

2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

No problem...You being a punctual writer would never disappoint your readers...We can wait!

3. VaishaliYadav

VaishaliYadav Senior IL'ite

A good start. hoping to read the next part soon.

4. meerutha

meerutha Silver IL'ite

Ini dear......super duper episodes ...waiting for more episodes.....

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 79:

Rathna was angry to see that photo.

I get angry even if someone proposes him but this one!!! How dare?!!!!

Rathna couldn’t bear that anymore.

Once again her browser was slow and she refreshed the page.

“What?!!!” – She could no longer see that photo.

“Hey!!!” – Rathna searched it again and again. That particular photo was not there. But that group photo was there.

“Khaveer would have deleted it” - Rathna thought and her phone rang and it was an unknown number.

Rathna attended the call at once “Hello!!! Khaveer” – she said

“Rathna! I reached and….” – Before Khaveer completed

“Hey what is the pic on Facebuk?!!!! Who the hell is she?” – Rathna wanted to ask

She took a second and edited her raw thoughts though she was terribly upset and angry.

“I saw the photos in facebuk. I saw two pics” – Rathna tried her best not to be rude.

“They are my friends! Anyway I don’t have much time. This is my friend’s number. My phone got hanged all of a sudden! Will be in touch via mail. Anyway just four days right. I will come and tell you everything. Bye for now.” – Khaveer

Rathna was slightly better after talking to him. Don’t know why. Though he didn’t give any proper explanation, she felt better hearing his voice.

She washed her sticky face and wiped with the towel

“Anyway just four days! Let him come!” – Rathna sighed and sat on the sofa.

A message popped up in the friends group and Rathna opened.

She bursted into laughter seeing that image.

Rathna: : D : D : D : D : D : D : D Rofl. I cant stop laughing! How come you are like this

Sandhya: Hey Rathna!!! I just saw and even I cant stop laughing!

Jaanvi: He He He! Yesterday saw baahubalii for 38th time and still I admire it you know!

Rathna: Oh God!!! 38th time? :-o

Jaanvi: Yes : )

Sandhya: She will never change. I guess she will keep watching it for next 10 years.

Rathna: Lol

Lekha: Hey Jaanvi!!! What is that…..I started laughing seeing your photo!

Jaanvi: He He He. Don’t appreciate me too much!

All the four girls kept laughing see that photo of Jaanvi. Jaanvi has tried to mimic the movie’s heroine.

Sandhya quickly searched the heroine’s pose with the bow and arrow. And she quickly made a collage with Jaanvi’s photo and the heroine's photo.

Rathna: Hey collage?!!! Lol! This is even more hilarious….

Sandhya: : D : D : D I know! That’s why did. See Jaanvi’s height and the heroine’s height! : D

Sandhya was almost in tears after laughing seeing the picture.

Rathna: My favorite is the top notch on Jaanvi’s head!!! Rathna was laughing hard.

Jaanvi: Girls! I decided.

Rathna: Why my dear : D you are going to compete the actress?!! : P

Jaanvi: You guys got to call me as devasena here after!!!

Sandhya: Oh my God!!! You started again?!!! After Titanic, you were ‘Rose’ and now ‘Devasena’. I seriously cant stop laughing Jaan.

Jaanvi: You guys got to call me. No other option left for you people.

Rathna: I cant stop laughing Jaanvi! How did you get the idea of clicking such an image by the way.

Jaanvi: Just like that ; )

The girls laughed till their stomach hurted.

Lekha leaned on the sofa as she got tired of laughing too much. She clicked the calendar and counted the days since Amar left. Don’t know why….She felt like seeing her wedding album. She opened her laptop and clicked the folder.

One by one she clicked and she smiled as she saw each and every pic. The love in his eyes. Lekha smiled in loneliness.

“Hey I will bring Diwali sweets prepared by me” – Jaanvi texted Arun

“Done! : )” – Arun

“Guess what I have prepared for you?” – Jaanvi

“No idea! You tell” – Arun

“Its Jamun and Mysore Pak” – Jaanvi

“Hey lil busy dear! Tomorrow Diwali na! Mom is asking me to accompany her for buying groceries” – Arun

“Absolutely no problem! Carry on! Tomorrow we will meet at 4 o clock in beach” – Jaanvi smiled

“Done!” – Arun

Though it was just four more days, Rathna’s mind was wandering behind Khaveer. How many moments….how many moments to cherish till the last breadth…..

Rathna just re-winded the few days she lived with Khaveer. He preparing her tea, cuddling in his arms, he cooking for her, he playing with her, everything made her smile.

“Come soon idiot!” – she said to herself.

It was Diwali day and Rathna and Lekha came to their home town to celebrate Diwali with their parents.

Lekha was made to wear a baby pink silk saree with a thin golden border. Her mom clicked a photo of her and sent to her son in law.

Rathna was wearing her ash colored silk saree and was happily enjoying with her mom and dad after a long time.

Sandhya was busy helping her mom in preparing the last minutes dishes and Ram was happily watching TV. And Sandhya gave him an angry stare

“Cant you help me?!!!” – Sandhya

“I am not used to all these Sandhya” – Ram frowned

“Why do you call him now” – Sandhya’s mom

“Am working hard and he is happily watching TV…” – Sandhya

“Come on! Quickly put all these snacks in a air tight container” – her mom said to Sandhya.

Jaanvi was wearing a dark blue anarkali suit and was getting ready for the Pooja.

“Happy diwali my love!!!” - She sent to Arun and smiled.

Rathna: “Girls! No change in the plan right? Tomorrow we are meeting na?”

Jaanvi: 100%

Sandhya: 101%

Lekha: Sure Rathna!

Rathna: I cant wait to meet you guys tomorrow!

Sandhya: After a long time we four gonna meet!!!! <3

Jaanvi: Started dreaming today itself <3

All four were too much excited to meet the others the next day. Time was 8 p.m and the mail reached the inboxes.

“I Quit! I can’t live anymore. The disappointments and aches which we get from our loved ones are terribly killing. I can’t take this. I trusted him very deeply. He loved me so much. It’s such a shock. I never expected him to do this to me. And I really can’t take this shock and I don’t have life any more. When he doesn’t need me in his life, why should I live? There is no such thing called Love. Everything is non sense. I quit. Bye girls. Love you.”

P.S: He didn't even call me. Have just mailed me to say that am no more in his life. Anyway! Our dream photograph will always remain as a dream.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, periamma and 4 others like this.
  6. IniyaaSri

@VaishaliYadav Thank you so much for reading my story!!! Happy that you are liking it. Have posted today's episode.

@meerutha Meeru darling! Thank you so much for your love :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart: Have posted today's episode dear.

7. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Oye.... What this stop..... Am i need yo eait till tomorrow 7am ??? Thats bad.... Whose that.... Rathna or lekha... Or jhaanvi ????:facepalm:
    :BangHead:
    Def not sandhya as ram along with her..

deepthiraj and IniyaaSri like this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Definitely not Sandhya is it ?:tonguewink: I see :grin:
    ok ok enna adichiraadha:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Preetii likes this.
  9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Hmm...damn! Day by day you are getting better at writing. All weekend I was thinking about this and now you didn't even reveal the name! Can't wait one more day dear!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite