1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

You are a wonderful mother!!!
    5 year old kid!!!! :flushed: really an inspiration!!!
    Lets see! What Lekha is made to do!!!

2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Thank god its not what I imagined...Will be waiting for Monday

3. Wonderlyf

Wonderlyf New IL'ite

My God, m really scared, & worried for Lekha. Hope she gather courage and handle the situation properly.

4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

oh noooo :(

5. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Is it lekhas parents may be they returned to their daughter straight after the trip. K k my mobile will become wet now don't spit. Superb going iniya.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

Hi iniyaa,
    May be Amar had returned back with Sharon .

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

May be Amar is back to surprise her.....

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Missing update! Hope you are alright!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Episode 75:

After a second, she heard her calling bell shouting breaking the dark silence and Lekha looked around her in search of a weapon to safe guard her.

“Lekha……” – she heard her name been called.

“Lekhaaaaaa” – she heard again.

She ran towards the maindoor at once and saw through the peep hole. The next moment she opened it.

She hugged her mom tight and cried and her parents stood puzzled.

“What happened dear….why are you crying like this?!!!” – her dad looked at Lekha who was unusually hugging her mom.

“She always hugs her dad first…What happened today…and why is she crying…” – Lekha’s mom patted her daughter.

“come in both of you” – Lekha said as she took the luggage.

“What happened my dear….got scared?!!”- her dad asked as he sat on the sofa.

“Hmmmm” – Lekha wiped her cheeks

She did not know why she cried….She did not know whether she cried because of fear or because that was a surprise or because that is the first time she is seeing her parents after that incident.

She took the water bottle from kitchen and gave it to her parents!

“What happened to your phone dear?!!! We tried calling you to inform that we are coming. “ – her dad

“Got wet in rain and got repaired dad”- Lekha

“Where is that girl who was staying with you” – her mom peeped into the other room.

“She left ma…She is sick and she went to her native to get treatment.” – Lekha

“So!!! You are alone?!! Didn’t tell us anything?” – her mom asked angrily.

“I didn’t want you people to cancel the trip and come here” – Lekha sat beside her mom

“But….How did you manage….That too…here…its kind of lonely…How did you?” – Her mom

“She is already disturbed! You can have your interrogations later! We are going to be here for another 1 week na” – her dad

Lekha smiled at once. Its so long since she stayed with her parents.

“So! How was your trip?!! Enjoyed?” – Lekha

“Yeah it was good! But your mom got her knee pain. She was walking slowly. Somehow managed to finish the trip successfully. Thanks dear. Loved it.” – her dad said and Lekha smiled.

“Sleep now dear…..Already we reached at odd hours because the traffic jam and police checking” – Lekha’s dad

"The situation is under control now?" - Lekha looked at her mom

"Yeah! better now" - her dad.

Lekha slept in her room and her parents made use of the extra bedroom.

Alarm rang at 7 and Lekha opened her eyes and came out of the room.

Her mom was already in kitchen and breakfast was getting ready!

“You won’t arrange the groceries properly?” – Her mom looked at her and Lekha smiled.

“Brush and come! Tea is ready” – her mom

Lekha brushed and sat on the sofa. After a very long time, she had her tea time.

Slow, relaxed, calm and refreshing. Usually she sipped her tea while she sauted the vegetables with one hand. Today it was pleasant. Happily sitting on the sofa without any hustle and bustle.

“Nice tea ma” – Lekha

“My God! This is the first time you are saying this” – Her mom

“But now tell me….You were alone all these days?!!! Amar didn’t say anything? When is he coming….” – her mom posed her questions

“He will be coming back by the month end maaa….” – Lekha

“Enough of all these!!! What if something happens to you in this unknown city?!!! Pack your bags and keep it ready! We are leaving by this weekend” – her mom

“Ma….I can’t resign….what am going to do sitting with you at home”- Lekha

“Then?!!! You will be staying alone here…I feel scared even to imagine you being all alone here!!!” – Her mom

Her dad was quiet and he didn’t open his mouth.

“I will prepare lunch in another 30 minutes. Take that and start to office. Tell them you won’t be coming from next week. That’s it! You are coming with us” – her mom

Lekha didn’t want to continue the topic and went to bath.

In another half an hour, she took her packed lunch and started from office.

Day was usual at office. She was done with all her tasks by 3 o clock and she kept browsing.

She was in a dilemma whether she should go the police or not. She took the address and route to reach police station.

She started early from office and started driving towards the police station. There were just few metres away to reach the police station entrance. The road was bad and there was a huge pit of water. Lekha parked her vehicle and locked it. She saw a mom and daughter crying as they walked away from police station.

Lekha was too curious and she spoke to them with her broken kannada.

The lady very badly wanted to vent and she stood.

“Yesterday chain snatchers snatched my daughter’s chain….Today when we came to complaint, the police men are scolding us for not being safe.”

“You people are not safe and because of you we have to struggle?!!!” – this is what they asked

One even asked us “why do you wear gold when you know there is a risk of getting snatched…”

“You know what…this is the first jewel that I bought for her marriage” – the lady said wiping her tears

“The way they talk and treat us is very bad….Who knows…Even they might get their shares from the chain snatchers! There is no use in complaining to these people. Only solution is we should be able to protect ourselves” – the lady said and walked away

Lekha felt what she said was right…. When the officials themselves are getting their share from the chain snatchers, what will be their reaction when I say that I was driving all alone in that industrial area?

They will first ask why I went alone

Then they will ask where my husband is

“Ufff!!!! Let me protect myself” – Lekha unlocked her two wheeler and drove back to home without thinking much.

Lekha locked her vechile and stepped in.

Dinner was ready and her mom and dad were waiting for her.

“So late?!! You said you will come home by 7?” - Her mom asked

“got work maaa” – Lekha didn’t talk much.

Lekha’s dad was finding it weird that his beloved daughter didn’t talk to him much.

Two days passed as such and Lekha was planning to take a couple of days to spend time with her parents.

It was 9 o' clock and Lekha was not sleepy.

The after shocks, Amar, Sharon, and many such things disturber her.

“Maaa….I will be in the veranda for some time.” – Lekha stepped out and stood near the main gate.

“Yeah yeah! I will be in bed. My knees are already aching” – her mom replied

Lekha was getting lost in her thoughts as she kept her palm on the main gate.

In few minutes, her dad stood beside her. Lekha smiled at him.

Both stood as such for few seconds and Lekha was feeling uncomfortable because of that silence.

“Shall we go in?” – Lekha

“What happened to you dear….Why are you like this?!! Are you angry on dad for any reason?!! If so, am sorry my dear…. Really sorry. But please talk to me. Please be normal. Remember how you use to lie on my lap every morning? Did we ever have one single morning without that?!!! But now..?! What happened?!! Not even talking to me properly? I know you are angry on me for something……But forgive me. Please talk to me my child” – Her dad was almost in tears and Lekha bursted out in tears.

“What happened dear…” – her dad was shocked and puzzled

Lekha at once pulled his hands and both went out opening the main gate. They walked few metres away from the main gate and stood.

Lekha depicted each and everything she faced and her dad stood still while his eyes were dripping.

“What are you saying dear….” – her dad asked in a husky voice

“Did you tell Amar?!” – Her dad

“He is busy dad! He is working in odd hours and I don’t want to disturb him” – Lekha

“Please don’t tell this to mom na…She cant bear and she will keep weeping for weeks” – Lekha

“I know” – her dad said softly

“how did you manage all these my child….You never knew anything…..You were safe in my arms and……” – His voice was becoming shaky and Lekha hugged him tight as she wept.

Her dad’s mobile was ringing and both went back as her mom called.

Lekha was having a good time with her parents and they spoke to Amar a couple of times in a week.

“Tomorrow! You are coming and we all are returning to our home! I will pack your dresses now” – Lekha’s mom said firmly and Lekha stood helpless.

“Maaa….please! I have my karate class from next week! I am going to join! I don’t want to come with you!” – Lekha

“Don’t talk anything!” – her mom took a big traveller bag and started packing Lekha’s clothes.

Lekha was feeling helpless as she always found hard time in convincing her mom.

The day went as such and it dawned. Lekha’s mom was ready with all her luggage and Lekha was sitting dull.

“Come on! Bath and get ready” – her mom pulled her and Lekha looked at her helplessly

“Leave her!” – her dad said softly

“Fine! No need to bath! Anyway we are going in car only na” – her mom

“I asked you to leave her here! Let her be here” – her dad

“What?!!! Are you mad?!!! All these days she didn’t tell us anything and now even after knowing, you want her to be alone here?!! No!” – her mom said in a loud voice

“All these days, she was alone right?! Why cant she be alone here after!” – her dad said and Lekha smiled thankfully

“Dear! Though I gave you a good education, morals, values….I always had the guilt of not making you bold enough to face this world….I had that at the bottom of the heart!!! But! Now!!! You got everything! You will be able to tackle anything that life throws at you! I have that confidence! Go ahead and make yourself stronger! Be here and learn Karate! Live your life. We will leave now” – her dad pulled his wife’s hands as they heard the sound of the travel car.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  10. IniyaaSri

:clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbup::smile::smile::smile:Sema!!! Awesome!!!