1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Lekha shd have shared the incident with her friend. When staying alone she shd have shared it that wud help her in future na.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 74:

Lekha walked towards her home. There were few pits of water.

“Seems it has rained hard yesterday”
    – Lekha thought as she reached her home.

She unlocked the door and sat on the sofa.

Rathna’s wedding……!!!!” – She opened her laptop at once.

Girls….severe fever. I vomited and was feeling giddy yesterday. Going to doctor today. Sorry for disappointing you! And my phone got repaired if you have tried calling. Will try to board tonight’s bus and will attend the wedding tomorrow. I don’t want to miss. Will be missing the reception anyway

Lekha sent the mail and closed the laptop.

All her belongings were along with her two wheeler.

“My phone….original driving license….pan card….debit card…..”
    – Lekha had bath and changed her dress. Combed her hair and took money from the cupboard.

She looked at her key chain!!! Too many things were popping in her mind when she saw her key chain. She brushed that and locked her house.

Took an auto and reached the place. The place which she can never forget. She saw her vehicle. It was as such…untouched…

May be no one noticed since it was under a shed….She unlocked and took her handbag. Checked everything and it was fine.

She took her lunch-bag that was hanging.

“ooops!!!!” – She took her wet mobile.

She remembered keeping her mobile inside her lunch bag. "The rain must have been hard" and her mobile was almost dripping.

She didn’t want to be there in that place anymore.

She kept everything inside her two wheeler and pushed it towards the nearby mechanical shop.

Don’t know what he did, the vehicle was on in few minutes.

“It gets struck often! Please check everything” – Lekha said in broken Kannada.

“Its fine now madam. You can leave the vehicle for service if you want” – the mechanic replied.

“Naanu Weekend barthini (I will come in the weekend)” – Lekha paid him and drove. There was a mobile repair shop near the supermarket.

Lekha gave the mobile for repair and bought a basic phone and a temporary sim as it will take 2 more days for her phone to get ready. She came out of the shop and walked towards her two wheeler.

Her legs were paining badly and she did not know how she will be able to travel. She reached home in few minutes.

She didn’t want to miss Rathna Khaveer’s wedding. She checked the tickets once again and few tickets were available as it was a weekday.

“Fine. Will start tonight.” – Lekha booked her tickets and sat on the sofa.

She opened her laptop to check if she has received any mails from her friends.

“We miss you dear!!! Are you ok now?!!! By the way don’t come today!! The situation is bad between the two states. All the means of transport has been cut!! Even Arun couldn’t return from Bangalore! Didn’t you see the news?” – Jaanvi’s reply via mail.

At once Lekha turned on the TV and sighed with disappointment.

“I wont be able to attend the wedding!” – she felt very bad.

Lekha walked into her kitchen and prepared coffee for her.

She sat on the sofa as she sipped. TV was on and Lekha’s mind was somewhere else.

She emptied the cup and went towards her bed as her legs were pleading for rest.

She lied on the bed with her eyes wide open.

For the first time she didn’t feel angry on Amar for what she faced.

You are not angry on him?!!! It’s all because of he leaving you all alone” – Her inner voice

“What if he is here with me and this happened to me while I returned from office? How would he know and how he would have come to help me? Things happen in minutes” –she answered

“Still….he shouldn’t have left you alone…” – her inner voice again.

What if he has to go out of town for some medical emergency and I have to be alone? Is it practically possible for him to be with me 24*7?!! Definitely no….Such things can happen even when am safe inside a house” – Lekha

“you mean to say that there is no mistake on his side….?! You are not angry on him? – her inner voice

Am angry on him only for one thing….Sharon….”- Lekha

“you are in a small town and that’s why no one came to help you being an isolated area” – her inner voice

Nothing happens like this in big cities?” - Lekha

“Anything can happen to anyone at any time!!! Not based on age….not based on country/region, not based on city/village.” – Lekha thought

She felt like talking to Amar all of a sudden…She took her phone…

“Hello” – Lekha

“Hey dear…..new number?” – Amar

“Yeah! Phone got wet in rain. Gave for repair” – Lekha continued

“How are you….what doing” – Lekha

“Good dear… You didn’t go to Rathna Khaveer’s wedding?” – Amar

“No….Transport has been cut between the two states…..Cant travel…see news”- Lekha

“Amar……..” – Lekha’s voice was becoming shaky

“What dear….what happened” – Amar asked with concern

“I miss you…” – Lekha cried

“Dear….dont cry na…Am feeling very bad……Even I miss you…Will come soon. Few more days na” – Amar

“Hmmm…..I love you…..” – Lekha said after a long time

“Love you too dear…..Will come soon! Now like a good girl wipe your tears” – Amar

“Hmmmm” – Lekha

“Amar…..Its time!!! What are you doing!! Come here” – Lekha heard Sharon’s voice

“Ok dear! Bye! Take care” – Amar said and Lekha slammed without talking anything.

Lekha kept her phone beside her and lied as such.

She thought of yesterday’s incident.

“What if something happened to me….?!!!What if I couldn’t save myself yesterday…..?!!!” Lekha thought and couldn’t imagine if something happened to her.

She got down from her bed and walked towards the Pooja room.

She sat closing her eyes. She didn’t pray anything. Just tears were flowing on the cheeks. She didn’t utter a word. She washed all her sorrows with her tears.

Finally joined her palm and looked at the images that were in her Pooja room.

“Thanks for saving me yesterday!!! I don’t know what level of maturity I have in case if something happened to me yesterday” – Lekha said with dripping tears

“Thanks that you made me to save myself yesterday!!!” – Lekha said

After crying for few more minutes, she felt much better! She was very slowly relieving from yesterday’s memories. She wanted to visit her friend and play with kids for some time to relieve her mental tension completely.

Lekha stood near one end of the street. There was a very big hole that was being dug and few workers were working on it.

There was no way for her to reach her friend’s house. She looked for parallel roads and there was one. She walked into it gazing all the beautiful houses with wet lawn in front.

That building painted in red caught her attention. “Yuusha Karate Centre”. Many kids were entering into it and Lekha’s legs followed theirs. She went in and came out in another 20 minutes. She reached her friend’s place after that.

“Come! Feeling better?” - Her friend

“Fine dear…..” – Lekha stepped in.

“Hey! What is this receipt in your hand…” – her friend asked and Lekha gave her.

“Wow!!! Joined? Why suddenly? Fees receipt huh?” – Her friend raised her eyebrows!

“From next week am joining…..” – Lekha smiled

“Great dear! I always wanted to join! But with kids…It’s tough to have time for my own needs” – she sighed

“Saw news?!” – Lekha

“Yeah dear! Too much violence! That too in Bangalore! It’s getting worse! Good that you didn’t travel for your friend's wedding! Else would have got struck somewhere in between” – her friend said as she turned on her tv.

“Today is my cousin’s wedding too” – her friend said

“Oh! You will be going tonight…..?”- Lekha

“yeah dear. Will stay there itself. 3 kms from here.” – she replied.

“Oh ok! Enjoy” - Lekha

Lekha spent time with her friend and reached home in the evening.

She turned on the tv and opened her laptop.

Jaanvi has mailed Rathna’s pics.

Rathna was wearing her half white designer saree with that Pearl choker. Her messy bun was looking stylish. Jaanvi and Sandhya were standing beside her with happy faces.

Lekha was happy that at least they were able to enjoy.

She spent her day calming herself down and diverting her troubled mind. She felt she was far better than yesterday.

“why don’t I file a complaint in the police station?” – A sudden thought popped up.

“Police station?! Me?” – Lekha gasped slightly with fear

“but what if someone else gets caught like me….” – Another thought popped

“Fine. Will go tomorrow morning!” – she said to herself.

But the more she thought about it, the more she cried.

“Why am I crying…What is my mistake…” – she asked herself.

“Those men should cry!!! For such a filthy attempt”

“I wont cry!!!” – she said to herself

Her phone blinked.

“Tell me dear….” – Lekha said to her friend

“You are fine na…Need any help?” – her friend

“Hey! Am already thankful for what you did….Am fine dear. Need not worry” – Lekha smiled

“Ok dear! Take care! In case, if you need anything, call me” – her friend

“Sure! Thanks! You enjoy!” – Lekha

Time was 9 and Lekha went into the kitchen and prepared kichadi for her. She “ate” properly leaving all her troubles and worries.

Her phone blinked again and it was Amar.

“Dear…Sharon wants to learn how to prepare idly. Teach her” - Amar’s text

Lekha frowned seeing that. “Why does she want to learn that?”

“Ok” – Lekha replied

“Will send her number to you!” – Amar

“Ok” – Lekha

“you know what….She is so much interested in learning Indian things” – Amar

Lekha got irritated seeing that text and slept without replying him.

Her legs were still paining because of that long run and her body was asking for recharge. Lekha closed her eyes and to her surprise she was feeling too sleepy and she slept at once.

She was in deep sleep and all of a sudden she heard someone knocking her main door. Lekha opened her eyes with fear….. She took her mobile and checked the time

“2.34 a.m.” – it displayed.

Lekha felt shivers. Someone was knocking the door and she heard someone else opening the main gate and walking towards the main door slowly. Two persons. She heard everything. The person walked very slowly. Not quick steps.

"Shall I call my friend and ask her to come?!!! .......Oh God!!! she is 3 kms away!" - Lekha felt nervous.

The more she panicked, the louder the knock was. Lekha stood still.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  3. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Oops...wat a twist...:neutral::neutral:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Oh dear! I can't sleep tonight norI can wait till Monday! Pls post one more.. or assure me that it's nothing crazy.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Poor Lekha, what all she has to undergo:disappointed:
    Hope she has kept the cylinder against the main door as usal.
    Anyways Lekha, arm yourself with chilli powder from the kitchen.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

OMG scary!!
    May be the same guys are working here?
    They should have seen her house?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Hope its a weird dream for Lekha...:(

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Lets see what happens dear!!!
    After all, life is never a string of roses...
    Thanks for your constant support dear!
    Have a nice weekend Ammu dear!:blush:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Lets see whether she packs her bag or not:tonguewink:
    Thriller huh :lol:
    Thats very sweet of you to write a comment though you are sleepy:kissingheart:
    Thanks and wishing you the same darling!

10. IniyaaSri

Lets see maa :tonguewink: Thanks for sharing your thought!
    Have a nice weekend ma:blush: