1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Going good...hope the in-laws are at least good to Lekha...will wait and watch :(

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Yeah lets see what happens when she meets the guy before that!
    Thanks for your feedback Ammu dear!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Have a wonderful day ahead! stay blessed! :blush:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

So Amar lekha meet is going to happen shortly..... nice going iniya. ...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Thanks Aarthi dear!:blush:
    Have a good day:blush::blush:

5. IniyaaSri

Episode 8:

Jaanvi remained upset for next few minutes and continued her work. The day was hectic for everyone. Rathna raised her eyebrows when she saw the time on her screen.

“Already 1.15? No one got up for lunch? Let me pull everyone” saying this she turned off her monitor, took her lunch bag and went straight away to Lekha’s place.

“Hey! You guys not hungry?!! Its already 1.15” saying this she pulled a chair and sat beside Lekha

“Give me two minutes” Lekha said amidst filling up an Excel File.

“Just two minutes. Not more than that. Am terribly hungry” – Rathna took her phone and texted Jaanvi and Sandhya.

After five minutes, all four started walking towards the cafeteria and it was already full. They managed to find a place and the girls got settled.

Rathna opened her lunch box and at once Lekha said “Looks yummy Rathna!!”

“Wow!!! Mushroom Pulao” – Jaanvi exclaimed

“Yeah. Dnt have much time today! So made this” – Rathna took her spoon and filled everyone’s plate with her pulao

“But seriously commendable!!! You cooking every day! – Sandhya said as she stuffed her all-time favourite egg rice into her mouth.

“Nothing of that sort! I love cooking. So I am preparing everyday” – Rathna said with a smile and tasted her pulao.

“I don’t even have time to bath every day!!! But this girl!!!” – Sandhya laughed at Rathna.

“Hey Rathna!!! Don’t look at once. Look on your left. That white t shirt is staring at you.” – Jaanvi said softly and at once Sandhya looked at the guy.

“Oh God!! Why are you like this?” – Jaanvi pinched Sandhya hard.

“Sorrry sorry. I got excited” - Sandhya grinned

Rathna observed the guy and he was looking at her every now and then.

“He got scared since Sandhya looked at him. Now he very well knows that we are talking about him” – Rathna ignored him and emptied her lunch box.

Rathna was wearing a dark black jeggings and an above knee length plain white shirt. Her hair was tied into a pony tail. Her oval face had a tint of face powder. The light pink lipstick and the dark eyeliner made her look attractive.

Rathna adjusted her shirt sleeve which was rolled till her elbow. The single pearl stud earing was a good match for her plain white shirt.

After few minutes of giggles and chuckles, everyone were done with their lunch and Rathna got up from the chair.

Her metal bracelets clinked as she got up from the chair and the guy looked at her again.

Jaanvi giggled “Look! Again he is looking at you”

“He will keep looking whoever sits here. Many are like him. Silly. Ignore him” saying this she walked ahead.

The more modern she looked, she was the most orthodox among the girls. She was the one who wakes up early every day, doing Pooja, going for walks, having fruits, having only healthy authentic Indian dishes, the all time curious to know which is good for physical health and mental health. She was one different girl in these days.

She always liked all the classy things. Old fashioned love, conservative relationships and the girls teased her for that at times.

To the contrary she loved wearing all kinds of clothes that she wanted. Sometimes she stunned everything with a lovely saree. And at times with capri pants and hoodies. She had the style to carry anything. Anyone can wear any dress. But only who has the real style can carry any dress well. Rathna was good at it. She had that natural poise in her.

And she had that style to make any dress on her look fabulous. “Wearing modern outfits never take me away from my origin and authenticity” she use to say this often whenever people asked her on how contrary she was.

All four were walking away from the cafeteria and Jaanvi started “You know what! Another head ache for me! My brother texted me today morning! It seems the house owner again fought with my dad and there was a very big fight today morning.”

“Oh God! Why again?” – Sandhya

“She keeps fighting for no reason. I really don’t understand whats her problem. She will literally yell at us for everything and anything. Don’t use much water! Don’t use much oil, don’t use this!! Don’t do that…Ufff!!!” – Jaanvi continued

“Yeah I have heard of such house owners!!! Don’t know what to say!” – Sandhya replied

“How happily we were living in a five bedroom house. Separate room for me, my brother, my parents and a guest bedroom! But now…we are living in a single bedroom house. This is called bad luck” – Jaanvi said as she reached her place and started working and others dispersed.

After few minutes “Lekha! Here is the money. The other day you paid for me during our shopping” – Rathna said as she stood beside Lekha

“Thank you!” – Lekha smiled and kept it inside her purse

“I pity Jaanvi…Pathetic na. poor girl….” – Rathna started

“Yeah. That too she has lived in a five bed room house. Just imagine a five bedroom house na!!! my God!!! How life changes …” – Lekha replied

“hmmm…But she doesn’t share much of her problems na… always lively and cheerful” – Rathna

“May be that’s why she is able to handle everything. The spirit in her is alive though her family lost all the wealth.” – Lekha

“Yeah seriously!!! She is fun and crazy…making us laugh all the time” – Rathna smiled

“Okay. Ping me for break. Bye” – Saying this Rathna left the place.

The week was same. Little work, too much fun, giggles and chuckles in the cafeteria, stories in the office communicator. The week was overall good. That was the Friday evening and everyone were starting home early.

“So just one more day to meet the guy?!!!” – Rathna looked at Lekha and at once Lekha’s got that unknown feeling which was hidden deep in her heart and she dnt know its name.

“Yes. Just one more day to meet Amar” – Lekha thought and a indefinable smile painted her face gently.

“One more day” she whispered to herself.

Sweetynila, Arunarc, ritz1 and 5 others like this.
  6. vijjis

vijjis Bronze IL'ite

Good going iniyaa.love to read ur stories.read ur earlier stories also.logged into Indus ladies after ten days and first thing was to read all your episodes at a stretch.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Hey Vijji dear!!!:blush::blush::blush:
    Hope you are doing good :grinning:
    Thanks for your kind words dear!!!
    I will be happy to read your thoughts on future episodes too!
    And above all thanks for motivating me dear!!!
    Hugs to you! Have a good day :blush::blush::blush:

8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Just one more episode .. for us.
    Good going!
    PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Great going Iniya! Let's see how the meeting between them goes.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Yeah! Posting today's episode now :blush: