1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Will tell you soon dear :tonguewink:
    Meanwhile have a happy weekend :grinning::blush::blush::blush:

2. IniyaaSri

:thumbsup:
    Thanks dear.
    Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and encouraging me!
    Have a lovely weekend:blush::blush::blush:

3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

ahaaa...i think Bala follows Lekha..Lekha running..o_O

Oh is that how love life would be :cool::D ?? lol
    Good going..

--PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

lol :smile:
    Happy Weekend dear :blush::blush::blush:

5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Iniya very nice..wondeful narration

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Superb going iniya.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much maa :blush::blush::blush:

8. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much dear :blush::blush::blush:

9. IniyaaSri

Episode 70:

There was no message or call from Amar for the past few days and Lekha didn’t want to call him as her anger for him was stored in her heart.

When she said Shruti left and she has been living herself, he didn’t react much. All that he did was “Oh! You are fine na….ok then…”

Lekha thought he will say “Wow!!!”

But he didn’t react much. That made Lekha to hate him more.

Is his Job really that hectic……She frowned. She told her friends and they consoled her saying onsite coordination in MNCs are too hectic and demanding.

Though Lekha fought her loneliness, fought her flirting colleague, fought to keep her body fit, the Sharon thing was disturbing her most of the times. Don’t know why she was uncomfortable on Sharon being with Amar most of the times.

Lekha couldn’t be without knowing his wellbeing and she dialled his contact.

“Hello….” – Lekha

“Hi dear….” – Amar.

No calls…no messages….nothing? – Lekha wanted to shout at him. But she remained calm.

“What are you doing… too much work?” – Lekha

“I have got fever dear….For the past two days….” – Amar said and at once Lekha’s sympathy for him overrode her anger for him.

“What happened!? Did you check with doctor? By the way you took tablets from here na?” – Lekha sounded restless.

“Yeah! I took one today! If tomorrow am not fine, next day I will visit the hospital. Don’t worry. Ok?” – Amar

“Hmm….Whats your temperature?” – Lekha very badly wanted to be with him.

“You don’t worry! I am not a kid. ok? I will update you tomorrow for sure! I will be going around 7 in the evening. Will send you a text after the consultation. Ok?

“Hmmm……” – Lekha. Don’t know why she was feeling too bad. She couldn’t hear his dull voice.

“One mi.....” – Amar said and there were some noise and Lekha couldn’t figure what happened.

“Amar……Amar…” – Lekha sounded anxious.

In a couple of minutes he was back “Hmmmm…..I just vomited dear…….” – Amar said and Lekha’s eyes were getting wet.

“Suffering all alone?” – She said wiping her tears.

“Hey….no dear….I will be fine…Friends are there…Sharon cooked for me today…” – Amar

“Sharon?!!!” – Lekha’s sympathy vanished at once.

“Yeah….She took leave for me. Yesterday other friend took leave and took care of me” – Amar

“Ok. Have work. Bye” – Lekha slammed once again.

“Sharon Sharon Sharon! Who is she.Why she is always with him…” – Lekha’s anger was back to form and she lied on the bed.

She couldn’t sleep properly. She was worried more about Amar’s health than Sharon. If I was with him, I would have taken care of him. He is suffering there..She was awake and she couldn’t sleep.

Time was 1 and she found herself swiping her phone without sleeping. Time was 1.30 and “Didn’t sleep yet?” – Amar pinged her.

“You took tablets?! Did the temperature drop? At least little?” – Lekha replied back and Amar understood that she is very much worried about his health.

“Dear. I will be fine. You sleep now. Don't spoil your health by staying awake. Am going to sleep now” – Amar replied and there was no text.

Lekha’s next day was usual but her heart was around Amar. She was waiting for his 7 pm so that he will go to hospital.

It was almost midnight for Lekha and there was no text from Amar. She was worried much and pinged him. There was no reply from him.

“May be some serious infection?” – Lekha thought.

She took her phone and dialled.

“Hello….Hello Amar…” – Lekha

“Lekha….He is with doctor inside. Am waiting for him outside.” – Sharon

“Sharon?” – Lekha

“Yeah….” – Sharon

“You didn’t sleep? Its midnight right?” – Sharon

“Yeah….Thought of talking to Amar” – Lekha

“He will be fine. You don’t worry. I will take care of him. Am there” – Sharon

Lekha didn’t like those words. Neither she liked Amar nor Sharon.

“Ok” – She hung the call without talking anything else.

She hated him and her. She didn’t know that he had an other face that she didn’t knew all these months.

Lekha was actually happy for the past few days. She liked all the changes. She was actually proud of her for all the changes. But this Sharon thing was pulling her down. She couldn’t be truly happy.

Why is my mind always thinking about him…. – She questioned herself

She didn’t like to think anything about him….But the more she avoided, more his thoughts popped.

“Only a happy relationship will give a complete happiness?” – she questioned herself

“Why did I love him this much?” – she was frustrated

That was an usual day in office, Lekha was sitting alone and her nearby places were empty since it was lunch break.

Lekha was very much irritated with Amar and she sat as such staring at her monitor.

“Hi Lekha….” – Bala stood

“oh…hi”- She said with a slight smile

“so….enjoying with your husband?” – Bala asked and Lekha smiled at him

“Actually am in search of a house. Planning to shift. Do you know any house in your area?” – Bala

“No…I don’t know….” – Lekha

“Shall I have your whatsup number Lekha? After all we are good friends now….” – Bala showed his teeth

“Friends? We?” – Lekha wanted to ask

“Hey one second!" She took her phone and pretended to talk . Bala stood staring at her with a smile. He saw as if he was admiring her every move.

“Bala! An important call. Will catch you later?” – Lekha lied

“Sure sure” – He smiled and went out.

In few seconds, Lekha kept her phone on the table and frowned.

“He keeps talking to me only when people are not around. I guess he should be afraid of his image in the company” – Lekha walked slowly.

Bala was standing with three other men. Those men belonged to different departments. Few people were returning after the lunch break. The place was lively and Lekha smiled at Bala. He saw her and turned away as he was with people.

“Bala!” – Lekha said aloud and all men looked Lekha.

She went near him “You asked for my Whatsup number na…” – Lekha started and the men looked at Bala.

Bala was feeling very uncomfortable and he was looking here and there “Actually I don’t use whatsup!” – Lekha said and Bala was feeling embarassing. “Oh ok” – he said softly and Lekha walked away.

“Hey dude….You asked her number? She doesn't belong to your team naa..how you know her…?” – Someone started and Bala was searching for answers.

“Oye! We know you….trying to flirt with her?” – Some one pulled his legs

“But! She is a married woman….why do you try her man..” – Someone else’s voice

“No no… am looking for a house in her area. So thought of asking her…nothing else…” – Bala tried to justify but others understood him .

Lekha walked away without looking back. If he is really friendly to me, he shouldn't be uncomfortable in talking to me when people are around.

“Let him try talking to me next time. I will public announcements like this….” – Lekha walked with relief.

10. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Lekha is learning the tricks of the trade:grinning: she has learnt how to keep men like Bala at distance. Ofcourse Sharon thing is disturbing Lekha, lets wait and watch how things will move.

Preetii and IniyaaSri like this.