1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Lovely! I read this half in sleep and rest of it now...good one.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear! Too fishy is it?!:tonguewink:
    Posting next episode dear :blush:

3. IniyaaSri

Thanks for your love Lata darling!!!:blush:
    Posting the next episode now :blush:

4. IniyaaSri

Episode 69:

Jaanvi: Sandy! you gonna wear blue or green finally? Tell na

Sandhya: Decided. I will be wearing blue silk cotton. You?

Jaanvi: Yellow : )

Sandhya: Good. What about Lekha....Hey girl you there?

Lekha: Yeah yeah am here! I will wear magenta colored saree.

Jaanvi: Beauty queen : P you will look good in any color.

Lekha: Started again? silly girl

Lekha: So the bride is ready?! : )

Rathna: Yes yes yes!!!

Sandhya: Seems she is too excited : P

Rathna: Nothing of that sort ; )

Jaanvi: We understood : P

Rathna: ok girls! You guys are ready with your sarees and blouses right? all set? you all should look stunning.

Sandhya: Of course of course!!! ; ) Will we miss the chance.....? : P

Rathna: Good! Jaanvi! you are coming with Arun! We got to talk to him ; ) got to tell lots about you : P

Jaanvi: Even if you didn't invite, I have already planned to bring him : D

Sandhya: I know you will : D. We don't need any formal invitations : P

Lekha: By the way, what facial have you chosen Rathna?

Rathna: I find everything same : P And the parlor will always suggest the costliest one for the bride.

Sandhya: lol! Thats true. same happened during my wedding.

Lekha: Did you try the package one?

Rathna: No way! I will just do a simple facial that too just to avoid regrets in future : P Other than that I personally don't find any considerable change in my face.

Jaanvi: Ha Ha! That's right! Even I feel that at times.

Rathna: By the way girls! Am going to announce an award now!

Jaanvi: Wow! For whom?

Rathna: The award goes to Lekha for being the bravest girl of our gang!

Sandhya: Seriously! Lekha.....if I were you, I would have resigned my job, packed my things and would have returned. You are really brave Lekha!!!

Lekha: : ) nothing of that sort girls.

Jaanvi: You deserve dear! I still remember how you use to be scared even to watch a horror movie with us. But now.....Hats off....Even I would not have survived like you. Would have been back to my mom if I were you.

Lekha: girls....When Life throws a situation to you and you don't have any option to escape, you will have to fight and face it. That's what happened to me. I didn't do anything special. If you were in my situation, even you guys would have ended up doing the same.

Rathna: Still!!! You deserve it dear!!..... : )

Lekha was happy to hear such positive words from her friends. The girls were always there with her with positive words no matter what... They always made the other to feel positive. No one ever pulled the other down. Though Lekha was not chatting frequently, she realized how important they were in her life.

The girls were excited about Rathna Khaveer's wedding and all were ready to look stunning. Rathna was busy researching for bride's poses, bridesmaid poses, the color combinations and everything else. She was so excited about her big day. Sandhya and Jaanvi kept chatting 24*7 just to discuss about the accessories and the hairstyle. Lekha didn't bother much. As she always wore a lovely saree and a plain loose hair. She kept the new blouse stitched ready and the girls were eagerly expecting the big day. Rathna was too happy but she didn't know that one of her bestie wouldn't turn up on her big day.

“Hey darling! Shall we go for a special outing….” – Rathna read Khaveer’s text.

“We just have a week!!!” - Rathna

“Its ok. We shall go na….” – Khaveer

Rathna smiled.

“Hmmmm ok. Will tell mom” – Rathna

“Our last outing before marriage…..: )” – Khaveer sent and Rathna kept smiling reading the text.

“What kind of outing my dear?” – Rathna smiled

“A very simple but something memorable…” – Khaveer smiled as he typed

Rathna smiled reading….

“A long drive?” – Rathna

“Sounds good” – Khaveer

“A very long drive…Just you and me….And” –Khaveer paused

“And?” – Rathna

“And the memories that we have made all these five years….” – Khaveer smiled again

Rathna gave a wide smile to her phone.

“A long drive to Pondicherry via ECR?” – Khaveer

“Awesome! I have heard from many. I always wanted to go” – Rathna sounded excited.

“Fine then! We will start early in the morning and reach home before midnight. Ok?” – Khaveer

“Am already excited” – Rathna jumped throwing her phone on the bed.

Rathna informed her mom and convinced her somehow. She was all set to pack her bag for the next day. She packed her things quickly and hit her bed soon.

She opened her eyes briskly as she heard her alarm. She got a very quick bath and started getting ready to look as good as possible.

Rathna was wearing a Sea blue palazzo pant and a pink floral shirt on it. Her hair was tied into a messy bun and her face was nude sans any make over.

“Hey! How did I forget you…” – she smiled as she saw her kajal pencil lying on her dressing table.

She quickly ran the pencil on her lower eye lids and took her back pack.

“Am ready my love. I will reach there in 5 minutes” – Rathna texted him as she came out of her house.

It was 5.30 and the sky was looking beautiful with a mixture of brightness and darkness. The stars were about to fade and the sun was about to rise.

Rathna got into her car and started driving. She picked up Khaveer in few minutes and sat beside him happily. Soon the car entered the ECR Road and made their drive a romantic one.

“Tea?” – Khaveer smiled at Rathna

“Sure” – Rathna

“Ginger Tea?” – Khaveer winked at her and Rathna pinched him hard.

“Only I will prepare that! No one else is allowed” – Khaveer said with a smile and Rathna tried to hide her blushing smile.

Both got down and had a aromatic masala tea in a road side shop.

Rathna looked at both sides of the road and cherished that sight. It was too green and romantic. Sun was not in a mood to be harsh and the weather was soothing.

Both resumed their drive and Rathna leaned on his arms with a smile.

“Hey there is a beach here. Shall we halt for sometime?” – Rathna looked at him eagerly

At once Khaveer stopped the car and both walked through the trees. The walk was too good and both sat on the beach shore. Rathna kept looking at him and she couldn’t stop smiling.

Khaveer turned away from her and kept smiling for no reason.

“Remember how you proposed me…..” - Rathna asked with a blushing cheek and Khaveer kept smiling….

“finally we reached…..Its our Marriage” – Khaveer smiled and held her hands tightly.

Both their hands were clasped tightly and Rathna caressed her cheeks with his hand.

“Love you dear….” – Khaveer said holding her cheeks and Rathna couldn’t stop that smile.

She did not have words to say.

“Best friend turning into husband” – Rathna smiled as she was getting emotional…

“How many moments na…..” – Khaveer said looking at the waves.

“How many kisses, how many hugs……” – Rathna started and Khaveer interrupted “How many fights” and Rathna hit him gently.

"Five Beautiful years……Just because of you…". – Rathna whispered and Khaveer nodded his head denying her words.

“Its all because of you dear” – Khaveer smiled

Both Rathna and Khaveer kept rekindling all their sweet moments as they sat and then resumed their drive.

Soon they reached Pondicherry and started spending good time leaving all the chaos.

“Nice place! After marriage we will come once again” – Rathna said as she wore her light brown sun glasses.

That was a day well spent for both and they started back from Pondicherry.

It was 7 and they halted near a small road side shop for having their favorite fish curry. They had a delicious hearty dinner and Khaveer took his purse.

“Do you have change?” – Khaveer looked at her and she ran towards the car.

Soon she brought her purse and both came out of the shop paying their bill.

There started a gentle drizzle and both didn’t want to run.

They slowly walked towards the car holding hand in hand.

In a couple of minutes, they reached their car and got in.

Rathna let her hair loose and her nude face had few rain drops here and there.

Khaveer wiped her cheeks gently and kept caressing her cheeks and Rathna kept smiling at him seeing his romantic smile.

Soon he cupped her face and she kissed him hard and both melted in the moment.

The rain was getting harder and so their kiss was.

It was 10 when Rathna dropped Khaveer and reached home. She kept smiling for no reason while pressing the calling bell. Her mom was relieved to see her reaching home safely.

At once reaching home, "Such a memorable day" - She sent to Khaveer

"Same here. I think this day gets added as one more beautiful day in our love life" - Khaveer

"We will be having millions of moments after our marriage" - Rathna

"I will make sure that : )" - Khaveer

Rathna smiled again and both kept smiling at their phones.

"I very badly wanted to hug you now...." - Khaveer

"Even I want to" - Rathna sent and hugged her pillow with a blushing smile and Khaveer kept smiling thinking of Rathna.....

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Lovely update...but was feeling tensed reading today's and yesterday's episode.....good that nothing bad happen for them.....

Let them be happy Iniyaa :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Lovely, lovely, lovely!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

OMG!! why why why

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Tick, tick, tick .....
    Jaanvi's dream......
    Keeping my fingers crossed reading the episodes.
    Very good narration

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Thanks Ammu dear!
    Ok madam :tonguewink:
    Happy weekend dear!!! :blush::blush::blush:

10. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much for the three lovely :smiley:
    Have a wonderful weekend Lata darling! :blush::blush::blush: