1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

:thumbup:

2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Such a lovely husband and sandhya is lucky to get Ram...

With men kind of Ram, we can overcome MILs easily and life will be easy for DILs....:)

rupz and Preetii like this.
  3. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

rightly said @ammusatheesh

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

oye @IniyaaSri girl... couldn't come to IL from Friday.... two good episodes :) :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

nice lines & understanding husband. wish all husband & wife have this understanding.

btw where are my khaveer & rathna... what you planned for them :( :(

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Amar take some piece of advise from Ram.
    Sandhya deserves all this, she has never complained to Ram; but kudos to Ram for being that understanding husband.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Episode 67:

Lekha was getting used to “Loneliness”. She didn’t tell anyone about Shruti leaving her all alone.

She didn’t want her parents to cancel their trip and she didn’t want to tell anything to Amar. She was purely angry on him. And she herself didn’t have or want any clarity on her anger.

She was sitting all alone on the sofa…she looked around her. It was too quiet. It was evening 7 and she didn’t feel like preparing anything for her. She walked around the kitchen. She opened the cabinet to check rice.

She opened the rice sack and she was shocked to see that many insects in it. There were many untouched things at the house after Amar left. She slowly walked towards the fridge and opened it. The smell made her to raise her eyebrows with a slight shock. There were old dhal in a cup, some gravy in a air tight container, unopened curd box which when she checked was already expired.

She didn’t live after Amar left. She merely existed. All that she had was a job for which she prepared rotis everyday. All other groceries and veggies remained untouched.

"I have wasted these many things…..” – She cursed herself

She turned off the refrigerator and pulled everything out. Her kitchen was overflowing with dirty chilled vessels from the fridge. She cleaned everything. She cleaned the fridge and arranged everything properly. Then she cleaned her kitchen and threw all the expired food items. She came out of the kitchen with a good feeling.

She sat on the sofa with empty stomach as usual. Time was 8 and she heard the calling bell. Her hands started to shiver with fear.

“Who....” she walked slowly and saw through the peep hole.

The lady whom she met the other day was standing with her kid.

“Uf….” – Lekha relieved and opened the door happily

“Hey Lekha….Just thought of giving you this. You said you like Rava ladoos right? I prepared for my kids today! Got reminded of you and came” – She said with a genuine smile

“Wow!!! That’s really sweet of you! Thank you so much! Please come in” – Lekha

“Hey no dear! Hubby just reached home! Have to prepare dinner! Will come some other day for sure” – she left with a smile and Lekha was truly happy after a long time.

“We don’t even know each other properly! Just met once and she has come all the way for giving my favourite sweet! Such people do exist” – Lekha smiled to herself

She looked at the sky through the window…..

“God….What exactly is happening with my life”
    – she asked at the stars and kept looking at it as if she will get a reply.

She turned on the TV and started having the ladoos.

“Dinner is done!” – she sighed

Time was 10 and she thought of brushing her teeth before she hit bed.

She looked at her face in the mirror as she brushed.

She noticed each and every change in her face.

There was no charm… no glow which she always had.

Dark circles were getting darker…

She splashed Hassan’s chill water on her round face which was not chubby any more.

She touched her face and got reminded of how her face used to be.

Why am I doing this……

Why did I take chance with my body…
    she asked herself.

If I starve like this, will everything fall in place….
    Tears were building up again….

“Nothing will change if I cry now…..” – she went to the kitchen at once and had a glass of water to calm herself down.

She went to the bed.

Came out in few seconds to check all the rooms…

Everything was normal as usual.

She saw the main door…What if someone break into it…. - Lekha rolled her eyes.

“Let me do my usual thing….no way I will take chance” she went to the kitchen and pulled the extra gas cylinder towards the main door.

She kept it next to the main door. She looked for other heavy items to accompany the cylinder. She kept heavy chairs beside it.

“No one can come in” – she convinced herself and double checked all the doors and windows.

“Everything is fine” – she entered the bedroom and locked herself.

Lied on the bed after checking everything thoroughly.

She set the alarm at 6 and tried chasing sleep.

Her alarm rang and she woke up at 6 and in few minutes she stood outside the main gate with her running shoes. She started running feeling the gentle breeze against her face. The fresh pollution less air fondling her lazy body. After a long time, she breathed early morning fresh air. Her body was thanking her for that. She decided to keep a smiling face all through her run.

In another 10 minutes, she heard someone running behind her.

“Hi Lekha! Good morning!” – Lekha turned to see who it was and she forced herself to give a polite smile at Bala.

“Hello” – Lekha paused

“No no! Don’t stop! Continue” – Bala ran along with her and Lekha was feeling embarrassed.

“This idiot won’t let me be in peace” – Lekha

“So! Your house is nearby?!” – Bala

“No no! It’s far!!! I have been running for more than 40 minutes!” – Lekha lied

“That’s great” – Bala showed his teeth

“So you are going to turn right or left? Which way is your house?” – Lekha

“My house is in the right side. I need to take right” – Bala said puzzled

“Oh Ok! I need to go Left! Bye!” – Saying this Lekha ran away as if a dog chased her and Bala stood with disappointment.

Lekha came back in few seconds and Bala's eyes were glowing to see her coming back.

"Bala!!!" - Lekha

"Hey! any help?" - Bala was pleased to offer anything that she would ask.

"My husband has returned! Would you like to meet him?" - Lekha

"Oh!!!" - Bala was totally dissappointed to hear the word "My husband"

"What?! Come! you will meet him now" - Lekha said controlling her smile.

"No no! may be some other time.....I need to go home now" - Saying this Bala ran away and Lekha started running back in the opposite direction with a wide smile.

She felt happy for no reason when she came home after 30 minutes with a heavy gasp.

She was gasping so badly that she was not even able to talk properly. She liked it. Her body was tired. Her pink t shirt was wet because of her sweat.... She liked it.

Soon she had her bath and prepared her favorite dish for her lunch. She had her breakfast and started from home.

In few days, she started loving the life she was living. A complete independent life.

She paid the house rent from her salary, paid all the bills, bought her favorite veggies and fruits. Prepared her favorite sweets and snacks at time. Above all she was living alone in an unknown city.

Unknown city? Now she liked Hassan more than her city.

Just one life....Why did I waste crying and rattling all these days. When nothing will change because of worrying or crying, why did I waste my days....Being happy never goes out of style....saying this she kissed herself on the mirror and smiled at her face.

That was a Saturday evening and Lekha was happily walking on the road aimlessly watching everything and anything. She smiled to herself.

Me living alone….All alone….?

She thought of herself….How I use to run to my dad whenever I heard thunder….Even during power cuts….How silly of me……

But now…Whether I like or not, I can or cannot, I have to be alone. I have to sleep alone. The new me….

Sometimes we don’t have an option to escape and most of the times, only that makes us stronger.

Lekha’s day started with a fresh morning run, a good breakfast, lunch and visiting her friend occasionally. She actually liked her for the change. She was looking slimmer and healthier than before. She liked to see herself in the mirror often.

She looked at the sky and asked “This is what you were planning for me…..?” she smiled as if she got a reply.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, peddadas and 5 others like this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Well said dear...But not everyone can be lucky like Sandhya na...Others have to fight for themselves I guess...
    Have posted today's episode dear :blush:

ammusatheesh and Preetii like this.
  9. IniyaaSri

We have to keep wishing until it happens:tonguewink:
    Rathna and Khaveer will be coming... :blush:
    Have posted today's episode darling!

10. IniyaaSri

:tearsofjoy::thumbup: yes right!
    Rightly said:blush:
    Have posted today's episode dear :blush: