1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 63:

Sandhya thought of hand washing few clothes. She went to the bathroom where she has soaked few clothes. When she went and saw, there were only her clothes and Ram’s clothes were missing.

Sandhya stood puzzled. She went to the balcony and his clothes were drying already. Her mother in law was standing beside the clothes.

Seeing Sandhya she said “These are my son’s clothes! I will wash!”

Sandhya came back without talking anything.

She washed her clothes soon and dried it.

She saw the time and rushed to her room. She got ready in 5 minutes and wore her sandals.

“Bye Ram” – she said to Ram who was sitting on the sofa.

“What the hell is this?” – They heard her mother in law’s voice.

Sandhya looked at Ram and she came out of the kitchen.

“Who will wash all the vessels?!! How can you leave it as such?” – She shouted at the top of her lungs

“Aunty! It’s getting late for me. I have the monthly meeting today” – Sandhya

“I don’t know all those. Wash it now!!!” – Her mother in law

Sandhya looked at Ram and ram stood helpless.

“Please” – he pleaded with his eyes.

Sandhya removed her sandals at once and went inside the kitchen with watery eyes.

She washed all the vessels and cleaned the kitchen.

“Hello!Good morning Sir! 1 hour permission today!” – She said as she walked out of the house on her phone and Ram kept looking at her.

Jaanvi was enjoying her life with Arun and Rathna was excited as she was planning to get married. Lekha was struggling with her new life style and Sandhya tried to manage with her mother in law. She refrained from telling her mother and kept everything to herself.

There weren’t too many chats in the group. There were occasional chit chats and that didn’t sustain for long.

Lekha was busy preparing roti for her lunch and Shruti came out of her room. “Good morning dear”….she smiled at Lekha and Lekha reciprocated the same.

Lekha kept her lunch ready on the dining table and went inside her room. She got dressed in few minutes and came out. She stood as such seeing Shruti…

Shruti came out of the bathroom and walked all over the house with those wet bathroom slippers. Lekha was shocked to see that.

“Shruti!!! You are using the same bathroom slippers all around the house?!!!” – Lekha tried to keep her face normal

“Yeah! So what?” – Shruti asked casually looking at her dripping slippers.

“The floor is getting wet….You can have a separate slipper na” – Lekha said and didn’t wait for her reply.

She started her two wheeler and drove.

She was thinking about Shruti…..

“For me it’s a house….for her its not…right? She is just a paying guest….Its not a house for her. Just a place to stay. There is no need for her to think like me.....But still.... ” She ignored the thought as such.

Sandhya shared her problems with her friends and no one couldn’t give a solution to her problem.

Rathna: When Ram is quiet, nothing can be done…Again, if he talks for you, then that’s it! Another bigger drama will evolve.

Sandhya: True

Jaanvi: There won’t be any solution for this age old problem girls?!

Rathna: God only knows!

Sandhya was too tired after she reached home. She prepared coffee for her and resumed all the house hold chores. She was done by 9 o' clock. She was totally exhausted when she climbed the steps.

It was too hot and dry. She needed little privacy and stood looking at the moon.

She did not know why her mother in law behaved that way….

Since she is my mother in law, a reason is not needed to misbehave?

Shall I tell to my mom….After all I need a shoulder to lean….

Sandhya felt stressed…..

This has become a big problem for her…

Getting unnecessary scolding from her, hiding from Ram…

Though Ram saw few things, he was quiet….

He loves his mom….. What to do….

But how will I manage this….

She started crying silently and was getting immersed in her thoughts…..

She Closed her eyes to pave easy way for her tear drops…..

Before marriage, she use to imagine passionately hugging her husband under the moon. Now every night she spends time to rewind all her worries…..standing all alone under the moon….

She didn’t think such things will happen. Her mother in law was quite normal before marriage.

God only knows what happens to these ladies after their sons get married.” – Sandhya sighed.

Its more than 1 month since Lekha slept properly… She could see dark circles developed under her eyes…. She was not feeling fresh in the morning. At the same time, she couldn't sleep early or peacefully.

As usual Lekha was lying on her bed without sleeping. Waiting to hear that sound. The sound when Shruti opens the main gate, removing her sandals, opening the main door, walking softly… opening her room door….She was waiting for all those…. In few minutes, she heard all those. She slept making sure that she is not alone in the house.

Time was 7.30 and her alarm rang. She got down from her bed and washed her face. She saw her dull face on the mirror and worried.

She brushed in few minutes and opened all the windows. Sun light was directly falling on the floor and the house was illuminated at once.

After opening all the windows, she opened the main door. She stepped out and froze in shock. There was a pair of dark brown men’s shoe next to her main door.

2. IniyaaSri

@Preetii madam, time ku post panniten nga :tonguewink::tonguewink::wink:

3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Inniya, your episodes and stories are so so close to reality. There are definitely some lessons from these for both sides of the coin!!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Thanks for sharing your feedback Lata darling!
    Am happy that its too close to reality! That is my intention too!
    Hope you find it interesting!
    Thanks for being with me and supporting me always dear!
    Have a nice day dear:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

5. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Yes, I was waiting for something like this(actually I had imagined some cigarette buds)
    I really pity Lekha but she will soon emerge strong and bold.
    Has Ram's mother come for some days or is it permanent shift to son's house?
    You are taking the readers along with the girls with new twists in each episode.
    Good going

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

haa...Shruthi's BF was in the house..how yuckie!

--PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Episode 64:

“Whose are these?!!!!” – Lekha froze in fear.

She looked at Shruti’s room. It was closed and locked from inside.

Lekha’s heart was beating fast. Like adding fuel to the fire, her phone rang all of a sudden and Lekha jerked. It was her manager.

“Oh ok Sir! I will come as soon as possible! Will finish that by today” – She hung the phone and took the clothes from her cupboard.

She didn’t want to get into the bathroom without knowing about the shoes.

“Shall I knock her room?” – She asked herself

“What if she thinks bad about me…” – she gave a second thought

“Uffff! No time” – she went into her bathroom and literally came out in 2 minutes fearing about those shoes. She hand combed her hair and took her hand bag.

She locked the house and started her two wheeler. Weather was too beautiful as she started early and that made her ride a pleasant one.

In another 2o minutes, she reached office.

“Whose shoes are those?” – her mind kept pondering her

“Did you see men’s shoes near the main door?” – she sent the text to Shruti…

Lekha was eagerly waiting for Shruti’ s waking time.

There was no reply. After an hour, Lekha tried calling her and Shruti’s phone was switched off.

Lekha’s tension was spiking and she stumbled to complete her work effectively.

Time was 6 and she reached home. It was already dark and she opened the house with her usual fear….

She turned on the lights and then stepped inside the house. House was quite usual and Lekha sat on the sofa after refreshing. Shall I peep into her room? Lekha thought for a while

“That’s not fair na…..” – She sat on the sofa thinking about those brown shoes.

As usual she started munching something that was available on the dining table. She didn’t feel like cooking for herself after Amar left. She just prepared lunch for the sake of her colleagues.

After munching the junk foods heartfully, she went to the kitchen to have water. There was a white men’s kerchief lying beside the water can.

Lekha stood examining the kerchief. She didn’t even like to touch it or throw it. She let it as such.

Rushed to the living room and took her phone and dialled Shruti's number. It was switched off.

“Is there any use of she being here?” – Lekha asked herself.

“Am alone till midnight….after that she comes…Again morning I wake up early…we both meet for an hour or so….” – she said to herself.

Around 10, she went to her bed and lied. As usual she didn’t turn off the light fearing loneliness.

She couldn’t sleep well….

“Shall I turn off the lights?”

She slowly got up from her bed and turned on the night lamp and came to her bed.

First time it was for her to sleep without lights…..

She couldn’t close her eyes and sleep in peace…

Those brown shoes and white kerchief kept pestering her.

She did not want to tell that to everyone and invite unnecessary chaos.

Lekha decided to stay awake and talk to Shruti whenever it is.

Lekha kept staring at the roof.

It was raining outside…The rain got harder with time and Lekha was getting scared to hear that.

In few minutes, she could hear heavy thunder and Lekha bursted into tears.

She always ran to her dad’s room whenever she heard thunder.

She used to hug him and sleep. She felt safe in his arms.

After her marriage, it was Amar. Luckily she felt that same secured feeling in his arms too.

She cried… She felt too afraid to sustain that thunder sound. It was too heavy and she felt as if something will fall on her.

She hugged her pillow in fear. Hugged? She squeezed actually.

Rain started tapering off and Lekha’s fingers stopped squeezing the pillow.

Lekha opened her half sleepy eyes hearing her alarm sound.

“What?!!!” when did I sleep?” – she sat with a shock

She at once ran out. Shruti’ s room was locked from inside.

She thought it was not decent enough to knock the door early in the morning.

But I am not going to office today until she comes out. Let me sit here. She sat on the sofa eagerly waiting for Shruti.

There was no trace of her opening the door.

Lekha brushed her teeth quickly and ran to the sofa again.

She is yet to open the door.

Lekha slowly walked to the kitchen to prepare a cup of coffee for herself.

Time was 8.20 and Lekha was sitting on the sofa with a hot cup of coffee.

Shruti opened the door and flashed her usual smile.

“Good morning baby” – she said sleepily

“What happened to your phone?! I was trying to reach…” – Lekha asked seriously

“Oh yeah! Don’t know! It has become a crap! Bought a new phone yesterday night! Same number only” – she walked towards the bathroom and came out with her tooth brush.

She went as such into the kitchen and came out.

"For sure she would have seen that white kerchief" – Lekha thought.

“Didn’t go to office?!” – Shruti asked as she wiped her face with a pink towel.

“Have to” – Lekha said casually

“By the way shruti….” – Lekha

“Yeah baby” – Shruti

“Did you see any brown shoes outside our main door yesterday?!” – Lekha

“Brown shoes?! Outside our main door?! I don’t have brown shoes by the way…. ” – She shrugged her shoulders casually

“Men’s brown shoes” – Lekha said specifically

“Men’s shoes in our house?!!! What do you mean?” – Shruti was shocked

“You didn’t see?” – Lekha

“No!” – Shruti

“Then whose shoes were they?” – Lekha felt shivers.

8. IniyaaSri

Good imagination Anupama dear:blush::blush::blush:
    Yeah lets see what Lekha is upto....
    And Ram's mother permanently shifted to son's house.
    Thanks dear! Hope you are liking it!
    Have posted today's episode dear :blush:
    Good day:blush::blush::blush:

9. IniyaaSri

:thumbsup: Have posted today's episode dear:blush::blush::blush:
    Thanks for encouraging me with your comments!:blush:

10. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Hmm..I thought you will reveal the face behind those Brown shoes today.. ...more suspense!!! Will wait for next week then!! Have a Great and Lovely weekend!!

IniyaaSri likes this.