1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

He he. Thanks maa :)
    Hope everyone are enjoying.
    Have a nice day ma:)

2. IniyaaSri

@Lata6 and @peddadas!

Long time no see!!! Hope everything is going good!
    Missing you dears!

Lata6 likes this.
  3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Was out dear!! Read all! Lovely ones :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Episode 50:

Alarm rang and it was 9 o' clock.

Jaanvi opened her eyes.

“Happy birthday my love” – She texted Arun and smiled

“Once again thank you my love” – Arun

“Lets meet at 10! Ok? After that I need to meet my friends. Then we will again meet in the evening. Ok?” - Jaanvi

“Done : )” - Arun

Jaanvi logged in to her online banking account! She checked the amount.

“Finally!!” – she sighed in relief.

She took her purse and came out of the room.

“Maa.. I will be back in 30 minutes” – saying this she wore her slippers and took her two wheeler key.

Chithra was quiet. She dint ask her anything. All that she observed was there are few changes in her daughter which she is yet to disclose.

Jaanvi’s vehicle stopped in front of a big jewellery show room. She parked her vehicle and entered the shop.

Soon she was guided to the men’s section. In another 15 minutes, she came out with a gold bracelet.

She took the gold bracelet and put inside her sling bag. She put the bills under her two wheeler seat.

In another 10 minutes, she reached home.

“Some problem with my sim ma! So had been to the nearby customer care office” – Jaanvi said as she entered the bed room and Chithra acknowledged her reply with a subtle nod.

Jaanvi wore a faded blue jean and a pretty pink top. She combed her curly hair and tied into a pony tail. She took her sling bag and came out of the room.

“Maa! Is the breakfast ready? Told na Rathna is coming today” – Jaanvi sat on the sofa

“Ok ok! Here it is” – Jaanvi was served a pair of idlies with sambar and chutney

She emptied the plate in 5 minutes and ran towards her two wheeler

“Bye ma” – she waved and drove.

Arun was already waiting for her and he smiled seeing Jaanvi

“Happy birthdayyyy” – Jaanvi said aloud and Arun gave a wide smile

“Come come! Lets get in” – Jaanvi said as she parked her two wheeler

Both sat together.

“Close your eyes now” – Jaanvi looked at Arun and he obeyed her at once

Jaanvi slowly took the gold bracelet from her sling bag and pulled Arun's hands. He opened his eyes at once.

“Heyyy!!! Jaanvi!!! What are you doing?! Whats all this?” – he said looking at the bracelet

“A small memorable gift for your birthday!” – Jaanvi gave him the bracelet and Arun couldn’t believe what is happening

“But!! What for gold?!!! Why do you spend this much for me?” – Arun

Arun didn’t knew that Jaanvi always made her people special. May it be her friends, or family, she stunned them with expensive gifts. She never expected anything in return from anyone. She liked giving. She liked making others feel good. She always made all her friends’ birthday a special one. When it comes to Jaanvi’s life partner how should it be…It should be too grand and special. Arun didn’t know that was Jaanvi

“Gonaa wear that or not now?” – Jaanvi faked an angry stare and Arun wore it at once

“Thanks dear” – Arun was touched by Jaanvi’s act

“Pleasure is mine” – Jaanvi smiled at Arun

Jaanvi’s mobile beeped

Rathna: Girls! Megha has texted me! She wants to meet us today

Jaanvi: Yeah Even I got the message

Sandhya: Me too

Rathna: What shall we do?

Jaanvi: You tell us

Rathna: My flight got delayed and I will be reaching late. Shall we all meet in the evening?

Sandhya: That’s better! I just now woke up! : D

Rathna: Good girl! Fine! We all will meet in the evening

Jaanvi: Fine! I will inform Megha

Sandhya: But what she wants to tell us?

Rathna: What else…She will confess now. Wait and watch

Jaanvi: Hmmm… lets meet in the evening

Sandhya: Yeah! Bye for now

“Evening I am going out. Shall we spend time till evening?” – Jaanvi looked at Arun

“Sure dear” – Arun gave a genuine smile

Rathna opened the main gate and walked towards the main door. It was already open and her dad was sitting on the sofa

Rathna stepped in and he came running to her

“How are you dear?” – he placed his palm on her head

“Fine” – she walked towards her room

“Refresh soon and come out” – she heard her mom’s voice from kitchen

“Hmmmm” – Rathna entered her room and came out in 15 minutes.

“Sit beside me my dear” – her dad smiled at her

Rathna sat beside him and took a magazine

“I really don’t know why you stopped talking to me Rathna!!! I am after all earning for you people!” – Her dad started

Rathna was quiet

“Listen! We need to talk! We will finish it today” – her dad pulled her arm

“Fine! What you need to talk?” – Rathna placed the magazine beside her and looked at her dad’s face

“Tell me what my mistake is?” Her dad

“Mistake?!! Mistake is something small I suppose! What you did to us and doing to us is much more bigger than that” – Rathna

“Earning day and night for the family is a sin?” – her dad

“Ignoring family life is a sin! If you wanted to spend all your life earning and working, why did you marry and why did you have a child? Spoiling everyone’s life” – Rathna frowned

“Look!!! I have never even looked at any woman other than your mom. And she knows that too! And you never know how much I love you!!! And infact you know that how much ever I earn, its only for you and you only” – her dad tried making her understand

“Dad!!! I am seriously not interested in hoarded wealth! I wanted my dad to attend my school function! I wanted to lie on my dad’s lap after I wake up, I want to have a family dinner every day….these are my wishes….” – Rathna

“You know?! My dad didn’t even have money to send me to school! I have never worn good dress till I was 20. But you….you are born with silver spoon Rathna! You can just do whatever you want! Literally! Want to go for a world tour? You can! Want to buy a luxurious car? You can buy. Want to have a dream wedding? You can have!!! Its all because of me Rathna. Do you say you don’t enjoy this wealth and money?” – her dad

“I don’t want to be fake dad! I do enjoy!!! But my small wishes are bigger to me than this wealth…that’s what I feel.! Lying on your lap everyday is bigger to me than buying a car!!!’ – Rathna frowned

“Just give me few more years!!! I will back to you and mom. I have my personal target” – her dad continued

“You cant come out from the race dad! You created it! And you will never come out of it” – Rathna wiped her tears and went inside.

Her dad walked towards the kitchen slowly

“Upset?” - her mom looked at her husband

He smiles and says “Her world is different and my world is different. That’s the problem”

“I can convince her! But at the bottom of the heart, I have a guilty feeling for you…for leaving you alone in this big house….” – he placed his palm on his wife’s shoulders

“I started learning to live alone” – she smiled at him and he kept seeing her eyes

“Maaa….am hungry” – Rathna came out and sat on the sofa

“Yeah! Lunch will be ready! 5 more minutes” – she heard her mom

After a very long time, Rathna had a family meal with her dad and mom beside her.

As they finished eating, they heard the calling bell.

“Who maaa?!! Usually no one comes to our house” – Rathna raised her eyebrows as she walked towards the main door

“Wait wait! Its Kalyani aunty” – her mom ran towards the main door.

“Today we prepared biriyani at our home!! Thought of giving you” – the lady stood with a smile

“Oh! Thank you so much!” –Rathna’s mom gave a wide smile

“Ok! I will leave! We will catch up tomorrow”- she left at once

Rathna and her dad saw each other with surprise

“When did you befriend our tenant? You usually never talk to people?” – Rathna looked at her mom with surprise

“I changed a lot….” – Rathna’s mom smiled

“I met her in the temple! She seemed to be a nice lady! That too her kids….very sweet. We all became close….Almost like a family. I started spending time with her and the kids….” – Rathna’s mom replied

“Am no more alone! I made friends. In fact I don’t even have time to worry now a days” – Rathna’s mom smiled and everyone were happy

“Next month! They have planned for an 1 week tour and even they are taking me” – she continued and Rathna hugged her mom tight.

“Rathna! You said na….I can do something useful…I need to get engaged….Actually am teaching those kids every day. Even they like me. After school, they come here every day! One is 3 years old and other is 5 years old” – her mom smiled

“I will come back to you in another 5 years!!!” – She heard her husband’s voice. She didn’t want to reply him. She gave him a genuine smile and started cleaning the plates.

“Dad!!! I realised we both belong to different worlds!” – Rathna said suddenly.

“You live in yours and I will live in mine” – Rathna said with a slight smile

“Won’t hurt you here after! After all mom found her own way to live a happy life” – Rathna

“What about Khaveer and when shall we have your wedding?” – Rathna jerked as her dad asked

“Seems you and mom already had discussions about my wedding?” – Rathna sat on the fluffy sofa

“Actually yes! Dad wants you to get married by this year!!” – Her mom

“Will talk with him and let you know” – Rathna smiled

It was evening 6 and Rathna was on the way to the mall.

“Hey Rathna!!!” – She saw Sandhya waving at her at a distance

“Hey my darling!!!” – Rathna ran and hugged her

“Where is Jaanvi?” – Rathna

“She will be coming late. We will wait. Come” – they reached food court and got a place to chit chat.

“Hi girls!!!” – Megha patted Sandhya’s shoulder suddenly

“Hey hi! Sit” – Sandhya gestured and Rathna gave a formal smile

“Heyyy I came” – Jaanvi came running and joined them

After few minutes of chatting, Megha started.

“Actually I want to tell you something important”

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  5. IniyaaSri

:thumbsup: have a good day dear.

6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

hey Iniyaa,
    Thanks for your episodes dear.
    You are such a punctual person.
    we don't have to wait for the episode.
    Was reading all the episodes , in mobile, mostly so could not respond.
    What bomb is she going to explode ?

Now that all the girls learnt a lot from the time they separated, they should give a nice reply back to Megha ..

--PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Back to back super episodes iniyaa.. eagerly waiting for next update :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Happy that you read!!! :grinning:
    Yeah they should give a nice reply back to megha!
    Lets see what happens:smile:
    Have a nice day:thumbsup:

9. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear! Will post the next episode in an hour or so! :blush::blush::blush:

10. IniyaaSri

Episode 51:

Rathna was trying to hide her smile. She knew Megha is going to reveal her affair. She knew its time for Megha to come out of her shell.

“yeah you can start” – Jaanvi replied casually sipping Sandhya’s juice.

“Actually….You know na….our manager…He.....he proposed me….” - Megha said in a low voice expecting the girls to display shock on their faces.

“oh” – Sandhya said without any emotion in it.

“I am seriously scared of you Rathna. I am unable to proceed talking” – Megha said lowering her eyes

“Me?!! Why?! What am going to do” – Rathna said in a relaxed way as she leaned on her chair.

“Ok Ok! Continue!” – Jaanvi urged

“You know what?! My boyfriend is very abusive these days.” – Megha

“Who?! The one with whom you were having a 7 years of relationship?” – Sandhya asked as she emptied the juice

“Yeah yeah! He keeps fighting with me for no reason these days” – Megha

“Oh” – Jaanvi said flatly

“I told about our manager at home and my parents are ready for the wedding” – Megha

“What?!!!!” – All three wanted to react for this. But all said

“Oh”.

“You guys are not shocked?!!!” – Megha was puzzled

“We know everything from the beginning” – Jaanvi said casually

“What?!!! How?!!!” – Megha raised her eyebrows

“In fact many people in the office knows! Only you two are thinking that your affair is secret” – Sandhya smirked

“Everyone knows huh?!!!” – Megha was shocked

“Yeah yeah!!” – Sandhya

“Anyway! I am sorry that I dint tell you all these things. I did not know how to tell. So I have been avoiding. Now we are getting engaged” - Megha

“Oh! That’s why you have come?!!” – Jaanvi

“No no! Actually I want to tell you people! You are my friends” – Megha said sincerely

"Friends?!!!" – Rathna smiled

“Yeah Rathna!!!” – Megha

“You will hide important things from Friends?” – Jaanvi started and Rathna touched her hand and gestured her not to talk on that.

“ok! So whats up? When is the engagement?”- Rathna diverted the topic

“Tomorrow!!” – Megha said without looking at them

“What?!!” – Sandhya

“Yeah! Am not inviting anyone! Just my parents and his parents” – Megha

“Fine” – Rathna

“And.......I.......I need to change my name…..” – Megha

“Change your name to? !” – Rathna

“Fathima….” – Megha said in a low voice

“His dad wont agree unless and until I convert….” – she continued in a low voice

“Oh!!!!” – Sandhya

“So am converting…Have to change my name…and few other procedures are there…before wedding, everything will be done” – Megha

After talking for few minutes, Megha was feeling very uncomfortable to confront.

"Ok shall I leave? Its getting late for me" - Megha got up from the chair.

"Just one question Megha!" - Rathna said and Megha looked at her with hesitation

"Can you please sit?" - Rathna gestured towards that empty chair.

"Just because you both were in love, he made you the team leader without any experience?" - Rathna looked directly at Megha's eyes.

"Hey!!! No!! I didn't interfere. Its purely his decision. I infact felt bad for Jaanvi when she cried. Trust me. I didn't do anything" - Megha

"So! He made you the team leader to impress you!" - Rathna posed her next question

"Hmmm.....may be" - Megha replied with hesitation

"And you accepted happily? you could have told him na... Jaanvi deserves and you don't deserve. He would have obeyed you for sure by then" - Sandhya

Megha was quiet! She didn't have an answer. Everyone were quiet.

"You can leave Megha! After all its getting late for you" - Rathna smiled and Megha left the place at once.

“Rathna…see na!!! She is getting converted” – Sandhya exclaimed

“Yeah!! Hmmmm. Her life.. her decision…” – Rathna

“By the way! Why did you stop me idiot?! I would have asked nice questions which will make her stumble” – Jaanvi frowned

“See! If she is your friend, you can have all kinds of discussions! The moment she played with us, she is no more a friend. Why to waste our energy to a third person…that too when it is of no use. The only thing that bothered us was that team leader's post. We got the answer from her silence” - Rathna

“Am not satisfied” – Sandhya said and continued.

“I was about to burst into laughter when she said “Rathna am scared of you” – Sandhya said and everyone laughed together

“I really didn’t do anything” – Rathna laughed

The girls spent good time chatting together after a long time.

“It would have been nice, if Lekha was there with us” – Rathna said as they walked out of the mall

“Yeah! Lets see when we four will be meeting” – Jaanvi

“In my wedding” – Sandhya smiled.

“yeah! Okay! Its time! Bye girls” – Rathna hugged both and left the place.

The flight was on time and she reached home.

Time was 9 and she lied on the bed relaxed.

“My darling! What are you doing” – she was waiting for Khaveer to reply

“Waiting for my darling ; ) “ – the reply came

Rathna: “I see! Hey by the way! Dad wants me to get married by this year. Told you na already”

Khaveer: “Even I want to! I cant keep getting permission from you for everything : P”

Rathna: I see! : D

Khaveer: Spoke to mom and dad today!

Rathna: About our marriage?

Khaveer: yes! They are ok.

Rathna: I know! Everything will be fine for us. Everything will be smooth : )

Khaveer: : )

Khaveer: By the way, I have got a very good offer from a good firm in Coimbatore.

Rathna: Coimbatore?!!!

Khaveer: Yeah! Checking few things. If its okay, I am planning to move. Good package!

Rathna: Good then!

Khaveer: Yeah! Mom will be happy! By the way, mom was saying once I get married, she will go and stay in London with bro! For few months.

Rathna: Oh! Good!

Khaveer: I guess she is giving space for the newly married ; )

Rathna: space for what : P

Khaveer: :-/

Rathna: : D ; )

Khaveer: Waiting for the big day

Rathna: : )

Khaveer: My mom is ready to have talks with your parents!

Rathna: Dad?!! He is also ok with our wedding right...

Khaveer:
    Yeah Yeah! He is ok. But he wont get involved much. He keeps planning trips with his old friends. His motto is to travel with his friends. He will just attend the wedding. That’s it.

Rathna: Hmmm. Ok. I will talk with mom and tell you when and where to meet and all.

Khaveer: Done

Rathna: Are we really going to get married…Feel like I have just met you….Time keeps flying na.

Khaveer: Yeah…. : )

Rathna: I really want to lean on your chest now : (

Khaveer: Sorry my dear! I cant come and knock the door like the other day! I returned already.

Rathna: Ha Ha! I know : D

Khaveeer: Kissing smileys

Rathna: Kissing smileys.

Rathna: After our marriage, we should decorate our house nicely. Ok? : )

Khaveer: Yeah! Its your choice. You can implement whatever you want. My parents wont interfere.

Rathna: : )

Khaveer: How it will be na….both being together….both sleeping together in the same bed? ; )

Rathna: : P : D

Khaveer: Waiting for the day when you wont push me away how much ever I kiss you ; )

Rathna: I see : P

Khaveer: What ? As if you are not waiting for that...

Rathna: I am not like you : D

Khaveer: I know you!! Remember that ginger tea? after getting wet in drenching rain ? ; ) You were waiting for me to kiss : P

Rathna: Idiot! Go! Am going to sleep

Khaveer: Go! Who stopped you : P

Rathna: :-/

The sweet chats continued till mid night. Rathna imagined a perfect married life and Khaveer was imagining a beautiful relationship with her. They had their own dreams about their married life. They thought since everything is smooth, everything will be smooth and fine. Rathna thought Khaveer was her everything, she didn’t know that she is going to go through things which will make her heart bleed.