1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Keep guessing my dear:thumbsup:
    Good day:grinning:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  2. MahimaGowda

MahimaGowda New IL'ite

Does he work for Robert bosch ;)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Just googled "Robert bosch Hassan" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    Seriously!!! Such a big surprise! I dint even know such thing existed!
    Anyway you can imagine the same dear:smile:
    By the way thanks for reading my story!
    Happy to see your comment:blush::blush::blush:
    Will be happy to read your feedback on future episodes too:thumbsup:

4. magnashri

magnashri Silver IL'ite

Romantic update of Amar and Lekha..let the love birds be like this...it is nice na...dont make lekha suffer:fearful::fearful:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Episode 48:

Rathna: I love you sweetheart

Khaveer: I see

Rathna: Idiot. I really want to see you now. Feeling like hugging you tight. Feel like getting a nice warm teddy bear hug. You know what? All my room mates have gone out with their boy friends.

Khaveer: I see! You can hug your guy now!

Rathna: (Kissing smileys)

Khaveer: I didn’t feel your lips my dear. I want the real kiss ; )

Rathna: Poor joke man!!! By the way, I really regret for coming to Pune. Can’t meet you whenever I want.

Khaveer: Fine! I want to kiss you now. Come and open the door.

Rathna: Hey! You said you have office today?!! (Rathna ran to the main door)

“You idiot” – Rathna leaned on his shoulders

“You are really good at surprises my darling” – Rathna put her hands around his shoulders

“Get ready! We will go out” – Khaveer smiled

Rathna wore a casual black harem pant and an aqua t shirt. She hand combed her hair and let it flow.

She stepped out with a matching black saddle bag and locked the door.

“Come on let’s go! Shiva has moved to Pune! He will be here for next 3 months!” – Khaveer said as he started his two wheeler

“Are we going to meet him today!?” – Rathna

“Yeah! He is one busy crap! We will meet him in the noon. He will never get time. He loves his lab than anything else” – Khaveer

“Hmmm!! Did he know that we met in his house the other day? During rain?” – Rathna

“Ha Ha! It doesn’t matter! He won’t mind” – Khaveer

“Hey hey!!! Stop here! Lets have Vada Pav” – Rathna patted his shoulders.

“Even I want to try” – Khaveer stopped his two wheeler near the stall.

Both ordered and stood beside their two wheeler. Amidst a small queue, they were served quick.

“Wow!!! Looks yummy” – Rathna had her first bite and Khaveer stood facing her.

He looked at her.

Her deep kholed eyes…Her small lips which curved up and down as she munched… He kept admiring her.

That not so perfect hand combed hair…. That beautiful oval face…He kept looking at her…

He loved her hair that was flowing down via her shoulders.

“Powerful eyes” – He said staring deep into her eyes and Rathna supressed her smile.

“Have quick! Lets order next one” - She said with a smile and Khaveer kept looking at her with a romantic smile.

Both were busy eating and Khaveer kept looking at her every now and then. He noticed a group of 3 men who were looking at Rathna occasionally. They seemed to be working in the nearby firm and they have come out for a break.

Khaveer ignored them and continued eating. After few seconds, they were again looking at her. Men are men.

“Rathna! come this side! Stand near the wall.” He pulled her and stood facing her. The guys couldn’t see Rathna anymore.

“What happened?” – Rathna peeped.

She saw few guys gazing at her.

“Possessiveness huh?!!” – She winked at Khaveer

“Me?!! Good joke” –Khaveer tried to pretend

“Accept it man! You men are more possessive than women! You guys cant stand if someone is looking at your girl! I know!!” – Rathna said with a wide smile and Khaveer kept quiet.

“But that’s kind of cute” – Rathna winked

I can never let anyone admire you…You are mine… I cant say that loud like you…I don’t know why. I get uncomfortable when someone looks at you in that way - Khaveer's secret thought.

“Shall we start?’ – Khaveer asked as if nothing happened

“Yeah! Am done” – Rathna smiled as she sat on the bike thinking about his cute jealousy.

“I love you” – She said in a husky voice as he drove and Khaveer smiled.

After an hour’s drive, they reached beach.

“Come! He is standing there!” – Khaveer took her hands as he walked.

“How long since you reached?” – Khaveer asked as he gave a nice blow on Shiva’s back.

“Aaaaaah!!! Just now machaa!!” – Shiva turned towards them with his hands rubbing his back.

“Just now?!! I would have come late if I have known” – Khaveer laughed and Shiva laughed back

“Shiva! This is Rathna” – Khaveer gestured and Rathna shook her hands with Shiva

“Hello! Nice to meet you! Khaveer has told a lot about you” – Rathna smiled.

“Mostly bad right?” – Shiva

“Purely bad” – Khaveer interrupted and all three laughed.

"Come guys! Let’s sit there for some time” – Shiva started walking towards the beach

All three sat together.

“Machaa! Do you remember sweta of our batch?” – Shiva looked at Khaveer

“Who?!!!yeah…that thin fair girl?” – Khaveer tried to recollect

“Yes da! You know what? She got married last week. I really feel bad” – Shiva

“Aaah!!! I know you had an eye for her” – Khaveer showed his teeth.

“You know that girl sravanthi from CSc department?” – Khaveer

“Ofcourse! From Hyderabad right? Who doesn’t know her in the campus…Even I was behind her” – Shiva

“She pinged me in facebuk. She is getting married next month. She has invited me” – Khaveer

“Oh!!! All the beautiful girls are getting married and am sitting idle in my lab” – Shiva faked a dull face.

Rathna was quiet. She didn’t know who is sweta..she didn’t know who is sravanthi. All that she knew was Khaveer.

“Hey Rathna! Why are you quiet?!” – Khaveer looked at her and Rathna gave an angry stare.

“You both will keep talking about the girls in your college and what would I say on that?” – Rathna

“Oops! Sorry” – Shiva came in.

“Its ok” – Rathna said seriously

“Hey seems its ok daa!!! Come lets continue! You remember that Gayathri from mechanical department?” – shiva started again and Khaveer laughed out loud.

“Youuuuuu!!!” – Rathna took a hand full of sand and threw it on Shiva’s head and Khaveer kept laughing seeing her act.

“Oh my God! You never said your girl friend is this sweet?” – Shiva asked as he dusted away the sand.

“She is very sweet da!!! You see am the punching bag for her always” – Khaveer

“Don’t lie Khaveer! Have I ever hit you?” – Rathna pinched him hard

“Aaaaaaaah. Yes da!! She never hits me. But she pinches me like this..– Khaveer said as he rubbed his arm.

“Very dangerous specimen she is” – Shiva said seriously

“Khaveer! You started it! When a beautiful girl is sitting beside you! You are talking about other girls!!!?” – Rathna frowned

“beautiful girl huh?!!! Where daaa?”- Shiva pretended to search and Khaveer laughed again.

“Come on daaa”- Shiva raised both his palms and both the guys gave an high five to each other.

“Youuuuu!!!!” – Rathna’s got up to hit Shiva and he ran away.

“Poor scientist he is!!! Spare him Rathna” – Khaveer said amidst his laugh

“Your friend is crazier than you” – Rathna smirked and sat beside him.

Rathna leaned on his shoulder and both kept seeing that beautiful beach. Rathna held his hands gently

“You know what?!!! Sea gives immense calmness to the wavering mind” – Rathna

“I love to sit and watch the waves!” – Rathna said as her eye were glued to the sea.

“Yeah yeah! Even I love to watch it” – she heard Shiva’s voice.

“Hey!! When did you come? From where did you come” – Rathna jerked.

“He came long back” – Khaveer laughed and Rathna smirked.

“You will come to our home after marriage na!!! I will mix chilly powder in tea!! Wait and watch! – Rathna looked at Shiva

“I see!!! Batman doesn’t care” – Shiva gave an evil laugh

“Who is batman here” – Rathna faked an angry stare

“Its me” – Shiva bowed down and Rathna once again put a hand full of sand on his head.

“Hey!!! Enough Rathna!!! We will start! Poor guy! His head full of sand” – Khaveer laughed.

“Its inside actually. And now its coming out” – Rathna smirked again

“He is such a genius Phd student! Soon he will be a scientist. He is waiting for his Phd in agriculture. He has got scholarship from Germany. Only 20 students has been selected all over the world” – Khaveer

“Enough enough daa!!!” – Shiva gave a modest smile.

“Give me five minutes guys! I will come back” – Shiva walked towards the shore and the couple kept looking at him.

They saw him collecting few algae at the sea shore.

“Why is he collecting that?” – Rathna asked as her eyes were curiously looking at shiva

“He is collecting all those for his research! He researches everything like this” – Khaveer smiled

“I see!!! Brainy! His geeky spectacle and that constant geeky look on his face is prominent” – Rathna laughed

“Yeah yeah!!!” – Khaveer said and Shiva walked towards them.

“Ok guys! Lets start now! I have a presentation tomorrow” – Shiva

“Bye daa” – Khaveer waved his hand

“Bye machaa!!! And bye Rathna! you were too kind to put sand on my head! Thanks!” He bowed again and Rathna laughed and waved “Bye bye”.

“I will drop you and go to Shiva’s place. Will stay with him tonight and will start tomorrow morning.” – Khaveer said as he rode

“Hmmm okay! Now you have a place to stay in Pune na” – Rathna smiled.

In an hour, Khaveer dropped her and Rathna sat relaxed on her bed.

She heard her mom calling and took her phone

“Hello….maaa” – Rathna said with a smile

“Yeah…Come home tomorrow” - her mom

“Why suddenly?! Tickets won’t be available” – Rathna

“Take a flight! What’s the big deal in it” – her mom

“But why?” – Rathna was puzzled

“Dad has come” – her mom.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    Sweetynila, Deepu04, Rampuri9 and 2 others like this.
  6. IniyaaSri

He He He:tonguewink: Lets see!
    Have posted the next episode dear:blush:
    Read and let me know!!!:grinning:

7. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Lovely update and tat too full of lovely couples...loved Rathna's actions on Shiva :laughing:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Too romantic episodes iniya. Happy for jhaanvi. Is lekha going to be pregnant that she will be sent back to mom's place or is Amar going to be too busy at work. What's with this shivas introduction in the story. Is he going to be the reason for rathnas and khaveers breakup? Ha ha too many questions in mind waiting for the answers in your future updates.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Thanks Ammu dear!!!:blush:
    Ha Ha Ha:thumbup:
    Have a lovely day ahead:blush:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Hope you enjoyed the romantic episodes! Got to do justice to the title na :tonguewink:
    Keep guessing about Lekha....:tonguewink:
    And regarding Rathna & Khaveer... We have to wait...:wink:
    Good guesses though:blush:
    Thanks for taking time and writing feedback dear!!!
    Hugs to you and have a lovely day:blush::blush::blush:

stayblessed likes this.