1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Ha Ha Ha!!! Real lives are the base for reel lives dear :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:
    Yeah Jaanvi is happy. Have posted the next episode dear.
    Read and let me know:blush::blush::blush:

2. IniyaaSri

Hey thanks dear!!! :blush:
    Posted the next episode!
    Read and let me know!
    Have a wonderful day ahead:blush::blush::blush:

3. magnashri

magnashri Silver IL'ite

Very nice update Iniyaa dear...finally Jaanvi saw her soul mate:cheer::cheer:...loved the narration...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

so sweet of Arun, after knowing Jaanvi he proposed her.....love to read more about these 2 love birds now.:blush:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

As usual awesome update Iniyaa girl :)

She will never say no to her daughter. Be it be anything. Only thing that she dint allow her is to straighten her curly hair. Other than that, there will never be a No from Chithra

Loved this part.. Silly girl comparing marriage proposal with hair curling:grin::grin:
    Eagerly waiting for next update :))

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear :blush::blush::blush:
    Yeah finally Jaanvi met her soul mate:smiley: Lets's see how Arun's aunt react to this....
    Have a nice day:thumbsup:

7. IniyaaSri

Yeah dear!!! His love is beyond looks...:blush:
    We will know soon:grinning:
    Have a nice day:blush:

8. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!!! :blush:
    Ha Ha Ha!!! Yeah silly.
    But when she thought about her mom, she couldn't think of anything that her mom denied.
    She has always said yes to whatever Jaanvi wished. That's why I intended to focus. lol.
    Thanks once again and have a nice day dear:blush:

9. IniyaaSri

Episode 47:

Sandhya: You are pregnant : P

Jaanvi: :-/

Rathna: lol. Sandhya! Tit for tat huh? : D

Sandhya: yes yes ; )

Jaanvi: :-/

Sandhya: : P

Rathna: Ok ok tell us Jaanu! : )

Jaanvi: Nothing! I am pregnant :-/

Sandhya: : D : D

Rathna: Rofl

Idiotic girls! I am eager to tell them about Arun and they are keen on pulling my legs. Will tell them when we meet and see their reaction lively.

Sandhya: By the way girls, this weekend engagement na. so we are planning to go to temple this weekend.

Jaanvi: Oh good!!! All set for the engagement?

Sandhya: nothing much actually! Just his parents and mine na. So just we will wear new attire and do the rituals. That’s it.

Jaanvi: ok ok!

Rathna: Send us pics at once.

Sandhya: Of course! : D

Time was flying. Jaanvi was busy loving Arun and both started to hang out in coffee shops and malls. Sandhya was happy that she got engaged. Ram decided that she is his wife and took care of her like his wife. His gifts and surprises rose high and Sandhya was showered with gifts every now and then. Sandhya’s mom was happy to see her daughter’s happy face. Meanwhile, Lekha and Amar were on the way to Hassan.

“Wow!!!! Scenic” - Lekha said as she peeped out of the car and Amar smiled at her.

“Look outside na!!! Its simply beautiful” – she pulled his hands and Amar peeped outside. The chill breeze fondled his charming face.

“Lovely it is!!!” – Amar said as he closed his eyes.

“You know what? I really like such laid back places!!! No hustle and bustle….no pollution…Life will be relaxed and calm” – Amar said as he leaned on the cushion seat.

“Hmm. All the branded clothing will be available here?” – she looked at him and he laughed at her.

After few minutes, both got down from car and the driver helped them in unloading their luggage.

“Thank you so much” – Amar said as he paid the driver.

Lekha walked towards the main door as she pulled her big trolley suitcase.

Amar followed her with a big brown box.

“I will bring the remaining items. You have the key right? Open and get in” – Lekha said and walked towards the main gate.

She took few bags and walked towards the main door again.

“Still standing as such?!!! Can get in na? We need to arrange everything and we have too many works. We have to search super markets and all.” – Lekha continued

“Open the door. I will bring the remaining things” – before Lekha left, Amar pulled her hand

“What?!! What happened?” – Lekha asked with slight frustration.

“Here is the key! Open the door! You should enter first. After that, I will follow you” – He smiled and the key oscillated as he showed her.

“I should enter first?” – Lekha asked with a surprising smile

“Yes! And that’s why am waiting here” – He smiled

“Why should I enter first?” – Lekha asked as if she doesn’t know.

“I don’t know exactly! But I want your footstep to be the first one to enter this house. Thank God! we got a newly built house” – saying this he handed over the house key.

Lekha opened the door with a wide smile and Amar clapped.

“Hey! If someone sees, they will laugh” – Lekha said as she laughed at Amar

“I don’t mind!” – Amar said as he carried that big box inside the house.

“Nice house na!!” – Lekha walked on the mosaic flooring.

“Yes” – Amar kept the box on the floor and looked around the house

“Too spacious! Did you notice?!!! Too many windows na!” – Amar peeped through one of the windows.

“Yes!!! Early morning sun light will get in all directions!!! Too good” – Lekha said as she inspected the kitchen cabinet.

“No proper kitchen cabinet! Too small” – Lekha said as she opened a cabinet.

“What to do! In a month’s time, I could get this house only! Adjust!” – Amar picked up other items from the corridor.

In another 1 hour, they arranged the few items that they brought with them.

Lekha sat on the floor as she was exhausted.

Amar lied on her lap and Lekha fondled his hair.

“Its beautiful outside! Shall we go and see?” – Lekha looked at him and next minute, both were standing near the main gate.

The weather was romantic and the road was deserted. There were few kids playing at the end of the street.

Their house is far from main road. It was in interior. A beautiful interior indeed. Both sides of their house had empty plots and the airflow was stunning.

“Am feeling hungry” – Lekha looked him with a dull face.

“I forgot! Come! Lets go and buy something for us. Lets have a quick bath” – Amar

Both started out in few minutes and walked towards the main road. It took them 8 minutes to reach main road on foot.

There was a small hotel and Amar entered. Lekha followed him. Both ordered Idly as they didn’t want to try any new dish on the very first day.

They were served idly in few minutes, and Lekha looked at Amar seeing the Idly.

“Such a big idly?” – Lekha’e eyes became bigger

“Ha Ha!!! Yeah! Also the consistency is different here and the taste is also slightly different” – Amar said as he had his first bite.

“Yeah….” – Lekha dipped a small piece of that thin idly in the provided sambar.

“Sambar is bit sweeter” – she said munching her first bite.

“Yeah! Enough of the analysis! Lets eat quickly and wind up! We need to search for the nearby super market” – Amar

“But I really can’t finish this. Please na” - Lekha kept half of her quantity on his plate and Amar sighed.

In few minutes, both started walking towards home. They found a super market in a 10 minutes’ walk from their house.

“Oh!!! I have to walk ten minutes?!!! Even for buying vegetables?” – Lekha frowned

“This is not your metro city madam” – Amar teased her

“Yeah I know! May be I will get used” – Lekha

“You have to! No other choice” – Amar showed his tongue and Lekha pinched him hard.

They reached house with a couple of carry bags from the super market and Lekha sat exhausted.

“Ufff!!! I need to walk this long every day! Oh God” – she lied on the floor as such

“OK! I will just go around and come. Will see what all we have near us. Hospitals, clinic, post office… We might need na. Will check and come. You take rest” – Amar said as he wore his slippers.

“Ok!” – Lekha said in a soft tone.

Lekha recharged herself in the next 10 minutes and came out of the house. She stood near the main gate and looked around.

There were a couple of bungalows in front of her house. She couldn’t see anyone coming out or going in. There were lengthy lawns as she peeped in.

There were no houses beside her house. Though there were greenery everywhere and the weather was pleasant, she felt a tint of loneliness on the very first day!

“What will I do after he goes to office?!! I don’t think I will get neighbours here! These bungalows seems to be very posh and I don’t even know whether people are living here or not” – she said to herself.

She saw Amar walking towards their house in few metres.

“I am going to search a job soon” – She said as Amar came inside the house.

“That’s good! Be independent my darling” – Amar fondled her hair and Lekha smiled at him.

Both sat on the mosaic floor and took their phones.

Amar was busy replying to his office mail from his phone.

Lekha opened their group and sent “Reached Hassan girls! Just arranged things”

Rathna: Super!!!

Jaanvi: Wow!!

Sandhya: Nice!

Lekha kept her mobile aside and got engrossed in thinking

“oye! What happened?! What are you thinking?” – Amar shook her shoulders

“Nothing! Feeling different! First time I am away from my native city….Moreover am going to be alone…..” – Lekha

“Alone?! Am there right?” – Amar put his hands around her shoulders. And both didn't know that Lekha will really be alone soon.

“Yeah! But after you leave to office? I have to be alone right…moreover I am not sure about getting a job in this city….Its not like ours” – Lekha

“Yeah right! But who knows? You might get a job here! Start trying” – Amar

“Also…..” – Lekha dragged

“What??” – Amar

“I miss your mom and dad….Its different to be without them….Got used of being with them. Really don't know whether am happy or sad to be here” – Lekha

“Hmmmm…You are thinking about everything. But why not about our romance?” – Amar laughed at her naughtily

“There wont be thrill here after! I liked all those stealthy things there. Here after no need to be stealthy”- Lekha said with a slight smile.

“Is it...It will be boring is it...” - Amar opened his suitcase and took a pair of dress.

“Don’t know why! I feel like having a nice bath” - saying this he took his dress with him and kept the towel on the suitcase.

In a couple of minutes, Lekha heard his voice

“Lekha….I forgot my towel! Bring it”

Lekha was in her own thoughts as she got up from her place, took the towel and knocked the bathroom door.

The moment he opened it, he pulled Lekha inside and locked it.

“Heyyyyy….what is this” – Lekha blushed.

Amar dint talk a single word. He stared at her deeply and Lekha tried to look away from him.

He pulled her towards him and both were standing under the shower.

Lekha was getting drenched. Her pale pink kurthi and the green leggings were drenched completely.

The water drops touched every bit of her body and Amar hugged her tight. She hugged him back in a couple of seconds and both stood as such.

Amar’s fingers fondled her cheeks swiftly and then headed towards her plump lips.

Lekha closed her eyes to feel his every touch and Amar kissed her hard before she opened her eyes.

Her hands around him were tightened and both forgot the world.

In an hour, Lekha came out of the bathroom with a mark on her right cheek.

“See! What you have done!!” – Lekha said looking at the mirror as Amar came out of the shower.

“Oops! Am sorry” – Amar

“What will people think of me when I go to shop” – Lekha gave him an angry stare.

“Yeah! What if the same mark is on the other cheek too?” – He winked at her and before Lekha reacted, she was already in his arms and both were standing under the shower once again.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  10. boppa5

boppa5 New IL'ite

IniyaaSri likes this.