1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Well said dear:smile::smile::thumbsup:

2. IniyaaSri

Episode 43:

Jaanvi was busy typing a lengthy document. It took her 20 minutes to complete that. She sighed in relief as she tapped the ‘Enter’ button finally.

“Ufff…Let me take a short break” – she murmured and took her water bottle to have water.

As she took the bottle, a small piece of paper flew away fast.

Jaanvi went behind it and picked it at once.

Meet you soon. Can’t wait to talk to you : )”

Jaanvi’s lips were about to touch both her ears. She caught herself giving a wide smile.

“Even I can’t wait…And I love this hide and seek game” – she sat on her chair smiling with happiness.

Jaanvi was feeling too happy whenever she thought about that secret admirer. His surprises, those tiny bits of papers, sometimes letters, praising her beauty, her dress, watching her every now and then…Jaanvi liked everything. This is what she wanted. She longed for such things even after many rejections.

His surprises kindled her curiosity to see his face and she very badly wanted to meet him and confess her love for him.

No matter how he looks or no matter who he is….He is the one who made me to smile even when I was alone.

I am waiting my dear….. Jaanvi resumed her work lively.

She very badly wanted to tell her friends about this secret admirer.

Let things get solidified. Then I will introduce him to everyone. She kept thinking how her friends will react. How happy they will feel for her…how exciting it will be…Their gang would become complete if Jaanvi gets a perfect partner.

Jaanvi took her mobile and created a whatssapp group. She added all three and within a minute

Rathna: “Heyyyyy!!! Wow!!!! We were so stupid that we dint create a group all these days….how silly we were…Anyway Super Jaanu!!!”

Jaanvi : : )

Sandhya: “Love you Jaanu!!!!! Finally a group!. Am thinking why we never created a group. Anyway we will rock”

Jaanvi: “Of course”

After a couple of hours

Lekha: “Nice dear”

Jaanvi: “Late comer”

Lekha: “Just now took my phone. Lunch time na”

Rathna: “Still same!!! Dint change at all?”

Lekha: “Ha Ha”

Jaanvi: “Anyway from now on we will keep chatting 24*7”

And all three sent thumbs up smileys agreeing to Jaanvi.

Lekha entered the kitchen as her mother in law was sauteing vegetables in the pan.

“Shall I prepare coffee for you?” – she asked seeing Lekha

“Its ok aunty. No need. Shall I cut vegetables for tomorrow?” – Lekha

“Yeah. I have kept it on the dining table.” - her mother in law gestured.

“Oh ok aunty. Where is uncle?” – Lekha sat on the chair and pulled the plate of vegetables towards her.

“He has gone for a wedding function dear. His friend’s son’s wedding” – mother in law

“Ok aunty” – Lekha started cutting the vegetables and Amar walked towards the kitchen winking at her.

Lekha smiled and continued cutting the vegetables.

After chit chatting with his mom, he came out of the kitchen.

“Ok ma. Call me when the dinner is ready!! Am going to the terrace” – Amar

He looked at Lekha. She was wearing a sleek red nighty. Her hair was tied into a messy bun. Her face was fresh and plain without any enhancers.

She curled her lips as she tried to divide that bulky carrot with the knife.

Before she succeeded in dividing that into pieces, Amar sucked her lips with his in a moment and Lekha was surprised on that sudden encounter.

She was spell bound without knowing what happened a second ago.

“Irresistible lips you see” – Amar winked at her and walked to the terrace.

Lekha came out of that sudden encounter and laughed secretly thinking of her lovable idiot.

She liked all those things that he did. She loved him more.

“Idiot!!!What would have happened if his mom came out of the kitchen…” – Lekha cut that carrot and it went to two pieces.

After few minutes, Lekha was done with cutting all the vegetables.

“Enough dear! Store those vegetables in fridge. Dinner is ready. Call Amar” – her mother in law

“Ok aunty” – Lekha went towards the terrace and stood in the steps.

“Your mom is calling. Come down!!!” – she said

“Am coming” – He came fast.

Lekha stood in the steps and Amar was coming towards her. She thought he will hug her since he never missed a chance to hug her.

He got down soon and stood at the end of the steps

“Thought I will hug you right? Was expecting right? – He showed his tongue and laughed.

Lekha gave him an angry stare and ran towards him. Before she came near him, he ran to the kitchen “Maaa…my wife is hitting me”.

“oh my God!...no no aunty!!! I dint do anything” – Lekha was getting embarrassed and Amar laughed at her.

Her mother in law smiled and served the dishes

“Enough!!! Lets eat! Its time” – she said as she sat with them.

Amar kept smiling at her and she showed him faces stealthily.

It was a Saturday morning. Amar was reading newspaper with a hot cup of coffee and Lekha was making their bed.

“Hey there is an Art exhibition. Shall we go?” – Amar asked her showing the newspaper.

“Yeah. We shall. I will get ready then” – Lekha

Both got ready in half an hour and started from home. Both spent time together in the exhibition, then had a good time at the beach and returned home in the evening.

Amar’s dad was sitting on the sofa as Lekha entered the hall. Amar was locking his two wheeler.

“Where did you go?” – He asked Lekha with a stern face.

“Uncle…There was an exhibition near the beach. So…” – Lekha

“Don't you have the habit of informing me?” – He raised his voice and Lekha was getting nervous.

“Dad!!! We told mom already” – Amar entered the house

“Is she the head of the family or me?”- His dad got up from the sofa.

“Dad!!! You were taking oil bath. So I told mom and we left” – Amar frowned

“So what?!!! You should have waited till I come out. Then you should have told me. Then if I am ok, you guys should have gone out. Remember? I am the head of the family. By the way what is the necessity to go out? If its a holiday, cant you both be at home? You don’t have any respect for me.” – His father again raised his voice and Amar was getting irritated and angry.

“Dad!!! We all have respect for you. That doesn’t meant that I should get permission from you for taking my wife for an outing. Please don’t expect this again. I can inform you before going out. But getting permission for my outing….Sorry dad. I won’t be doing that. That’s meaningless.” – Amar replied and went to his room and Lekha followed him slowly.

Amar’s dad kept yelling and his wife pacified him.

“Maaa…we don’t want dinner. We had snacks” – Amar said as he came out of the room.

“yeah! Ok” – Amar’s mom nodded in affirmation.

Amar was standing in the terrace and Lekha went to him after completing her household chores.

Amar was trying to calm himself and Lekha was standing quiet beside him.

Lekha couldn’t judge his mood and she was waiting for him to get back to normal.

After few minutes, Amar slowly put his hands around her shoulders and she smiled at him.

She kept staring at his face and he gave a faint smile.

“What?” – Amar looked at her

“Nothing…the way you spoke to your dad….” – Lekha

“Hmmm…he is like that….expecting everything in the name of respect. Tell me Lekha! I want to take my wife out. Why should he permit that? It’s my basic right. Am I his slave or what... Am his son…Silly expectations. That too he is shouting at you for no reason. Its me who took you out.” – Amar said as he looked at the sky which was embedded with the stars.

Lekha leaned on his shoulders slowly.

She remembered his words that he promised before marriage.

“ I will never make you feel bad when it comes to these things. Just trust me. You will see after we get married. You will not get into any trouble because of my people.”

Amar dint disappoint her. He stood by his words. Lekha was feeling very happy about him.The feeling was beyond happiness...May be contentment.

“Your dad is too strict….but your mom is very sweet na. She always treats me good. You know what? My cousin’s mother in law talks good to her. But in her absence, she complains about my cousin to her husband. How bad na….” - Lekha said leaning on his shoulders.

Amar was quiet and there was no response from him.

“What?!” – Lekha looked at him as there was no response

“Fine. You are my better half. So I need not hide it.” – Amar continued

“Actually my mom started that the day after our wedding itself. She was saying that she was not satisfied with some ritual in the wedding, seems she dint like the sari you wore, seems you dint talk properly to some of her relative… this that she started…. She told me all these things after our marriage.” – Amar said and Lekha was slightly shocked

“Oh!!!” - She took her head from his shoulders and looked at him

“I told her. Its better to talk to the particular person if she has some problem rather than telling it to me. I had no problem with the rituals. Your mom and dad were really sweet. And I dint have any problem with the sari that you wore. Then why should I bother?” – Amar

“What you told her then?” – Lekha asked eagerly

“I told her, if she has problems she has to talk to your parents or you. Not to me. I don’t want to hear all these. If I have problem, I will talk to the concerned person straight away. I can’t handle these back biting stuff” – Amar said seriously.

“After that she never spoke anything about you to me. I guess she dint talk bad to you as well.” – Amar looked at her.

Lekha was quiet. He never stopped impressing her. She moved away from him slowly. Stood facing him. Kept both her palm on his roughly shaved cheeks.

“What?” – Amar asked innocently.

“Not everyone does this….Talking against parents even if they are wrong….You never let me down….I know many of my friends are struggling since their husbands never spoke against their parents…But you…..” – Lekha was about to get emotional.

“I dint do anything big. Just did what is right according to my heart. I always respect my parents. But his drama and all. Am not for that. Moreover I am responsible for your well being in this house. It’s my nature. Seriously! This is definitely not a big deal. I just follow my heart no matter whose mistake it is.” – Amar smiled at her

“Whatever!!! But you are awesome!!!” – Lekha hugged him tight

“Love you to the moon and the back”- she felt like saying but her eyes spoke for her. Happy tears were drenching her cheeks.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Ahhh! So sweet!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

So sweet....Amar is too good :)...Happy for Lekha and Jaanvi too ...reveal the suspense soon

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

:thumbup:

6. deepthiraj

deepthiraj Platinum IL'ite

Awesome update Inniyaa..:thumbup:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear:blush::blush::blush:

8. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Story is moving awesome. Great work as usual Ini dear. Liked the way you have scripted each character in the story. I never feel this as a story, it's just like am seeing all the happenings in front of me.

Long way to go :clap2:. All the best.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Priyaa darling!!!

You brought a wide smile on my face!!! Too happy to see your comment. :hearteyes:
    Thank you so much for encouraging me always dear:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:
    Missing you. Come back with a story soon!!!
    Love you!!!! Hugs to you!!!!:kissingheart:

sreeram likes this.
  10. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Hope to come as soon as possible dear. It feels so good to be here again. Missing you too. Even am smiling wide seeing your reply...

This feel is just simbly great... :banana:

IniyaaSri likes this.