1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Its more than a month since Rathna joined the organisation.
    Both Jaanvi and Rathna resigned at the same time na. Its one month since they joined their new organisations.
    So in a month, the room mates would have shared their numbers, social media profile pages, and such things na:grinning:
    And no I don't think there is a link between the two.

Lets wait and watch the show:grin::tonguewink:
    Have a nice day dear:blush: Thanks for sharing your thoughts:blush:

2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh someone is loving her ..
    PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Good guess :tonguewink:

4. IniyaaSri

Today's episode will be posted around evening(IST).
    Have a lovely Friday everyone:blush:

Lata6 likes this.
  5. magnashri

magnashri Silver IL'ite

nice episode...will wait for next episode

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Iniyaasri

Awesome read....with 2 suspenses.... who is the guy giving rose to jaanvi and is these roses for Rathna from khaveer:smiley:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Episode 41:

She knew Khaveer is quite rude at times, but it was her birthday! She never thought he would behave like this.

As she saw the bouquet again, she thought.

“Who could it be?”

When she was busy guessing, she heard

“Rathna!!!! Liked the bouquet?” –Vijay asked her.

Vijay was her school senior through whom Rathna has got many friends in the new office. Moreover Rathna became quite popular in her new office because of her uniqueness and style.

Rathna did not know what to respond.

“You know who sent that?” – he looked at her

“Come on Vijay!!! You know? Who sent that?” – Rathna was curious.

“Its him”. He pointed out the finger towards a guy who was sitting beside Vijay.

Rathna’s eyes moved towards him. He was sitting quietly with a subtle smile on his face.

She has not seen him much. She remembered seeing him once or twice in the elevator. Other than that, she has not noticed him. All that she knew was he was Vijay’s friend and he is Sunil.

“What the hell….” – Rathna was burning with anger

“Who are you….and why did you give me such a lovely bunch of roses on my birthday …..That too in front of these many people….”

“You idiot!!! What will these people think of me….”

“Feel like slapping you…You…”

Rathna felt like thrashing him down and crushing him like a dried leaf.

Emoting during a chaos was not her way. She gulped all her emotions and gave a polite smile at him.

“Thank you so much Sunil!!!”

Sunil?!!! I hope that’s his name. Stupid.

She dint want anyone to turn heads because of this issue. So she decided to seal that with a formal smile and ignore that rather than making a big fuss on the bouquet. She definitely didn’t want to make a big scene.

Sunil flashed a wide smile at her and the guys sitting beside him were trying to hide their smile.

Rathna felt quiet awkward and threw the bouquet on her desk gently.

“Rathna….be cool!!! Be cool!!! Many thinks that this is from Khaveer and not everyone knows about this Sunil… Just seal it right now” – she leaned on her desk trying to calm her down.

There walked a girl in sleeveless tunic and a pencil skirt.

“Hey Rathna…….happy birthday!” – She hugged Rathna and Rathna managed to smile while her lips said “Hey! Thanks”

She was a business analyst and Rathna hardly knew her. May be she knows Rathna well.

“Hey wow!!!! Nice bouquet” – She lifted them in her hands.

“Heard Sunil gave you this!!! Also a surprise delivery?” – She raised her eyebrows at Rathna.

May be she overheard the conversation?!! – Rathna’s mindvoice.

“Yeah” – Rathna sounded too casual though deep inside she was …she did not know what she was feeling. But definitely not good.

“Hey Sunil!!!” – The girl raised her voice and everyone turned towards her.

Sunil raised his head slightly and gave a pride smile.

“Nice bouquet man!!! Lovely roses. Isn’t it Rathna?” – She looked for Rathna’s response eagerly and Rathna gave a smile to cover up.

“Rathna!!! May I click a selfie with these roses with your permission? They are lovely and I love them” – she looked again.

“Yeah sure!!” – Rathna sat on her chair.

“Who cares!!! I feel like throwing away the bouquet into the dustbin. Click or kick that bouquet” –Rathna wanted to say loud.

“Oooooooo!!!!” – That’s a lovely click. Look at the roses na…” she showed the picture to Rathna and Rathna was least interested in appreciating that.

“Hey!!! You too can click a selfie with this bouquet” – she showed the bouquet to Rathna

“No! Its ok” – Rathna brushed away.

“Oh! No probs” – the girl started walking away.

Rathna sighed in relief and tried to concentrate on her work though her heart was glued to her phone…expecting a call from Khaveer.

After an hour, Vijay and her other friends pinged her in the office communicator.

“Rathna! Come here” – Rathna saw the message and went at once.

“What the hell is happening here”” – They sounded anxious

“Regarding the bouquet?!!! Yeah guys! Even I thought it was from Khaveer!!! But that Sunil idiot….see what he has done…Quite embarrassing in front of everyone. I hardly know him. I don’t even know how he found my birthday” – Rathna was worried

“He knew you are committed” – Vijay

“What?!!! He knew? – Rathna was shocked

“Yeah. He told me” - Vijay

“You know what happened next?” – others asked Rathna.

“What?”- Rathna was puzzled

“Look there” – they pulled her hands and she looked in the same direction.

The girl who walked away with the bouquet, visited every individual in the floor and was saying

“Hey hi!!! Did you see this bouquet?!!! Lovely flowers na…Sunil gave to Rathna!!! It’s her birthday today and he has sent this as a surprise gift”

“I will break her head now” – Rathna bit her teeth in anger

“Rathna!!! She is done with the entire floor already. No use now. Everyone knows about this now….” – Vijay

Rathna sat on the chair gasping.

“What has she done?!!!” – Rathna was feeling too bad

“What will they think about me now….Almost everyone knows that am committed right? Khaveer has already been here and everyone knows about us. What is this Sunil’s fuss now….” – she kept both her hands on her forehead.

“Why did you give that bouquet to her….?” – Rathna’s friends

“I dnt care about the bouquet. I thought she is going to click more pictures with that bouquet” – Rathna

“See now!!! What she has done…She was saying that to every single employee in our floor.”

Do such filthy people do exist? Rathna thought about the girl… What is the necessity to tell this to every individual here when it is none of her business.

Rathna was already hurt because of Khaveer, then because of Sunil and now this girl…

She was walking towards Rathna with a big smile.

“Here you go!!! Your bouquet….only for you… Have it.” – She kept on the desk

“Why did you tell everyone? – Rathna asked angrily

“Hey chill!! Whats wrong? You and Sunil are just friends right?!!! Don’t we know that you already got a boyfriend? But Sunil surprised you…” – she said in a raised voice and many looked at Rathna…. And the girl walked away in a minute.

“If me and Sunil are friends, things would have been different. I wouldn’t have worried this much. But everyone knows that I don’t even know him well…” – Rathna murmured

“It’s actually an indirect proposal Rathna!!!” – Rathna’s friends said and Rathna looked at them puzzled.

“Then what?!!! Giving roses to a girl with whom he hardly spoke. That too in office in front of everyone…What else it could be. He wants to show everyone that he is interested in you”

Rathna’s head was aching with all these non-sense things.

“Am not going to talk to Sunil on this. Neither he proposed nor do I know. Will leave it as such” - Rathna said and got up from her friend’s seat.

As she walked towards her place, Sunil walked facing towards her. Few men were chuckling seeing them and Rathna pretended as if nothing happened.

Though deep inside she was crying. She never wanted anyone to tease her with any guy other than Khaveer. She thought Rathna and Khaveer, the combo is eternal….But the day was not for that feeling. She felt like bursting out in tears.

As she walked someone said “Rathna! Lucky you are! Though your boyfriend is not in this city, you are already been surprised by Sunil and his roses.”

Rathna dint want to reply and make things bigger.

She reached her place and sat quietly.

She very badly wanted to tell this mess to Khaveer but he dint bother to call her or message her. It was him who was there for her whenever she was down. Today she was feeling terrible and he dint even bother to call her.

Rathna was fed up of waiting. The day was over and she started from office.

As she walked towards her home, she threw the bouquet in a dustbin and dnt even bother to look that.

She refreshed and lied on her bed. She saw the time. It was 11.45.

Deep inside her heart, there was a very faint hope that Khaveer will wish her at 12. She wanted him to. She very badly wanted him to.

Time was 11.58 and it was same.

Time was 12.01 and she felt terrible.

Time was 12.20 and she was weeping.

She kept rewinding all the mess that happened on her birthday and added fuel to the fire….The fire of sorrow...

8. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear :blush:
    Posted the next episode:blush:

9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

oh dear! what a sad one today!, I know some people are so mean, they only think about their happiness. I met a lot of people in my life like this..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Hey hi:blush:
    Thank you so much for reading my story dear :blush:
    Yeah we will know about Jaanvi soon. Regarding Rathna, I have posted the next episode.
    Will be happy to read your thoughts on it.
    Have a great weekend :blush: