1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

:blush:

2. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Nice going iniya. Waiting to know more about the secret admirer of jhaanvi.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Oh Things are moving in all directions...
    --PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear! We will be knowing soon!:blush:
    Have a nice day :blush:

5. IniyaaSri

Yeah dear!!! Each in different direction! :grinning:
    Good day:blush:

6. IniyaaSri

Episode 39:

Lekha and Amar enjoyed their outing and reached home late.

It was 9.45.

“We can sleep well. Tomorrow Saturday na” – Amar looked at Lekha

“Yeah” – Lekha said as she removed her sandals.

“Your dad is in the terrace. Better go to your room soon. He might say something for coming late” - Amar’s mom said in a low voice

Lekha and Amar sneaked into their room.

"Your dad is too strict?" - Lekha looked at Amar

"Actually yes! But you don't need to worry. I am there" - He smiled at her and pulled her towards him.

Sandhya couldn’t sleep that night. She was so scared of her aunt and uncle. What will I do if they say No to my marriage. And my mom won’t do anything against her sister and family.

“God! Save me” – she kept saying that and soon it dawned.

It was 8 a.m and Sandhya’s mom wore a dark purple silk cotton saree. She got ready to meet ‘the guy’.

“Go and check whether uncle and aunt got ready or not” – she sent Sandhya’s brother.

After a couple of minutes,

“Maa…..both are ready! Come down” – her brother shouted from the ground floor

“ok. Am starting now” – her mom looked at Sandhya and Sandhya was already nervous.

Sandhya’s mom, her aunt and uncle all three started to the temple.

Sandhya was sitting quiet without talking anything. The TV was on and Sandhya dnt even realise what was going on. She was in her own world of ifs and buts.

“Give me the TV remote” - her brother sat opposite to her.

“Here” - she gave at once.

“I thought you will fight! Gave the remote instantly?!!” - Her brother was surprised as he got the TV remote from her.

“Can you get some water?! “ – He looked at Sandhya and she gave an angry look

“Go! Get yourself. Am I your assistant? – She looked at him angrily

“Aah…I thought you will get positive result today.” – He gave an evil smile

“What do you want now….” – Sandhya

“If you give me water, your result will be positive. Else….” - he dragged

“Idiot! Don’t say anything negative. I will get you” – Sandhya at once got up and brought water.

“That’s like a good girl” – he gave an evil laugh as he emptied the water.

“I want carrot halwa now” – he said as he lied on the floor relaxed

“What?!!!!” – Sandhya was getting angry

“If you prepare a nice carrot halwa, you will get a nice result” – he showed his tongue at her and she her face was turning red out of anger.

“I won’t! Don’t try any tricks” – Sandhya turned off the TV

“If you are ready for a positive result, that result will be positive. Come on! Start now. All the ingredients are there already. If you don't prepare halwa now, the result will be” – before he completed Sandhya got up and went near the stove

"Black mail huh?!!! Even I will get chance. But now, please shut your mouth and don't say anything negative" -Sandhya started cooking half-heartedly just for her brother.

As she finished preparing the sweet, there came the call from Ram.

“I tried my best! But your uncle….” – his voice was low.

“What? what he said?” – Sandhya was getting nervous

“He said! This can never happen” – Ram was too dull

“What are you saying….” – Sandhya was shattered

There was no response from Ram.

“Ram?!! Are you there? Let’s sort this out somehow! Don’t feel bad na” – she said as tears were building up in her eyes.

Though Sandhya dint have the guts to stand against her uncle and aunt, she cannot even imagine her life with someone else other than Ram. At the same time, she neither had guts to get married without her uncle’s permission. She felt terrible. Million things were running in her mind.

“What happened?!!!” – Her brother ran towards her seeing her tears

Sandhya was not in a position to explain him.

“Ram?!!! There?” – She asked again and she heard him laughing.

“Seems no one can save me from you!” - Ram teased her.

“Idiot!!! What did they say?” – Sandhya wiped her tears

“Success!!! Detailed explanation will be given by your family. I will talk to you later. Going out with friends. Bye” – Ram

Sandhya smiled in happiness. Her brother understood.

“So when will you treat me” – he pulled her hands

“Right Now. With this halwa” – saying this she stuffed in his mouth.

“See!!! I know this will happen! That’s why asked you to prepare sweet” – he managed to say amidst trying to swallow the halwa and Sandhya hugged him in happiness.

“Sentiment huh?!!” – saying this her brother pushed her away though secretly he was wishing for his sister’s happiness and smile. Their love for each other as always secretive.

After few minutes, Sandhya’s family returned.

“Maaa…how did it go?” – Sandhya gasped slightly.

“Give me water first!” - Her mom sat on the floor

Sandhya at once gave her a tumbler full of water and was eagerly looking for her reply

“Seems to be a good guy. We all liked” – her mom answered and Sandhya’s face was full of smiles.

What else a girl needs….marrying her love….with her parents permissions. She smiled and smiled.

“Uncle was bothered that he doesn’t own a house. I convinced him somehow” – she said and looked at Sandhya

“Uffff……Love you” –she kissed her mom and jumped in happiness and stuffed the carrot halwa in her mom's mouth.

Her mom was feeling happy seeing her daughter’s happiness.

It was more than 1 month since Jaanvi got any letters or papers. Jaanvi thought that someone was playing with her making her the scapegoat for their fun. She almost forget those papers as she was shaping herself in the new company.

One fine morning, Jaanvi was driving towards her office. It was her habit to reach office before everyone. She liked coming to office early. She always reached office before the actual working time. She loved herself for that.

While she was towards her office, it was few meters before her office main gate. She saw an old man selling tender coconut. Though she dint feel thirsty, she wanted to help the old man in some or the other way.

“Let me buy a tender coconut”
    – Jaanvi slowed her vehicle and parked it beside that old man.

“One tender coconut” – she said as she gestured 1 with her fingers.

The old man smiled and gave her one. As she sipped slowly, she saw a temple nearby. A few meters walk. Though it was always crowded in the morning and evening, Jaanvi dint notice that all these days. May be she saw and it dint get registered in her mind. She saw many people around that temple.

And there were few beggars sitting outside the temple. She saw an old man sitting few meters away from them. He had spread a small cloth and has kept few snacks, plastic items, and few fruits. Seems the sale is about to get started. But he was already looking too thin and weak. He was clasping his hands asking the people to buy and everyone were passing that way. No one had time nor necessity to buy the things from that poor old man.

Jaanvi was feeling heavy to see that old man clasping his hands for money. He might be more than 70. She looked at the items that was before him. She did not need any. But she very badly wanted to do something. She walked towards him. She walked among the crowd and opened her purse suddenly. She pulled out a 100 rupee note and placed it on that cloth he has spread. The old man was clasping his hands with his closed eyes. After few seconds, he saw that 100 rupee note.

He couldn’t find who gave him that. He was almost in tears that he joined his palm once again and thanked the person whole heartedly.

Jaanvi was feeling different to see those happy tears in that Old man's eyes. She was feeling happy for no reason. Not because she helped him, but because she was able to see happy tears in his eyes.

Helping to strangers without showing your face is always special. No happiness would match that - Jaanvi thought and she feeling energetic and positive as she walked towards her two wheeler.

After 2 minutes, she parked her vehicle in her office parking lot and removed her helmet. Her curly hair was poking in all directions.

Oh God!!! Why dint you give me straight hair” – she murmured and she pressed her hair towards her scalp.

She peeped at the side mirror and adjusted her hair

“Better now” – she took her lunch box and entered the working area.

As she walked towards her desk, she could see something on her desk.

"May be its the paper again?" - she wondered as she was nearing.

Yes!There was a paper on her desk again.

Jaanvi dint know whether she should feel happy or nervous seeing that paper.

Without waiting, she grabbed that paper at once.

My dear Jaan!!!!

There is a style in the way you drive your two wheeler. Simply wow!!!

And I know you have been driving for 8 years! Right from your college days.

How did he know? - Jaanvi

The style in the way you gave that speech. Mind blowing command over the language!

And your heart is gold!!! Here is the proof for that! There was a 100 rupees note along with that letter.

I gave one from me and got this from that Oldman. Just an exchange; )

Jaanvi smiled as she read.

I know you will smile.

Jaanvi’s eyes became bigger in surprise

I am madly in love with you. You swept me off totally.

Seriously. Who wouldn’t want such a nice girl as life partner…

I love you.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Ms. Perfect u always

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Nice and Nice...every story is unique and different!! Kudos to you dear!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. Wonderlyf

Wonderlyf New IL'ite

Lovely narration, excited for Jaanvi's love story.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Going on lovely Iniyaa... Superb episode

IniyaaSri likes this.