1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Teaching a lesson to the manager huh :rolleye:
    I do not know whether it is happening in real life dear.
    Dont even know whether its possible or not:biggrin:
    So am just trying to go with being practical....
    But I wish what you said should happen ....At least in real life :tonguewink:
    Awww!!! Thats too good to hear when you said you feel like you are one of them:blush::blush::blush:
    Thanks for sharing your valubale thought dear:blush:
    Hugs to you! hope you are having a nice weekend!!!:blush:

2. IniyaaSri

lol!!!! but Lekha would have invited her before knowing about her na!!!
    May be she will come :tonguewink:
    Thanks dear!!! happy am:blush::blush::blush:
    Have a nice weekend:blush::blush:

3. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!!!
    Ha Ha Ha!!! Daily soap writers have tremendous skill and I really dont have that.
    I wish I can make money with this. lol :tearsofjoy: Jokes apart, am happy doing this without any pressure and just to please you people here:blush: Nothing else I need.:grinning::grin:
    Thanks for the compliment dear! You brought a smile on my face:blush:
    Hugs to you! Hope you are having a nice weekend:blush:

4. DhayaShankari

DhayaShankari Bronze IL'ite

Hi Iniyaa,

Superb story, as usual from u:kissingheart:..
    Read all in a go. And ur the punctual queen too, keep up the good work:clap2:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Episode 32:

“Hey the wedding hall is quite big” – Sandhya said as she got down from the car.

“Yeah! Too good” – Jaanvi joined her.

All got down from the vehicle and walked towards the rooms.

Lekha’s family and her aunt’s family occupied a separate room and the girls were given a separate a room.

Lekha’s parents took care of the other allocations.

Time was 2.45 and Lekha was keeping her things ready.

Lekha’s dad was seen nowhere as he was too busy with the arrangements. On the other side, Lekha’s mom was facilitating the relatives and everyone were getting settled in their rooms.

Lekha’s parents tried their best to comfort each and every relative of theirs. Since it’s quite easy to get misunderstandings, arguments and cold wars in a wedding, Lekha’s dad took utmost care in doing each and every thing.

The beautician arrived at 3 o’ clock. The girls were already around Lekha making her laugh every now and then.

Once the beautician came, things were getting fastened.

Lekha was made to sit in the front of the mirror and the beautician started her work.

The girls were watching everything that the beautician did and the ambience was quite lively and cheerful as they kept pulling Lekha’s legs.

“Mam please!!! Don’t laugh!!! Am not able to work” – the beautician said to Lekha in a pleading voice.

“Hey keep quiet girls” – Lekha said in between her laugh.

“Ok ok!” – Sandhya chuckled.

After one hour, while the makeover was continuing as such, the girls started to get ready.

“Hey! I forgot my kajal” – Jaanvi said as she searched her bag.

“So what idiot?!!! Wont we have?” – Rathna gave her one.

“Hey!!! I think your hair clip will match mine. Shall we exchange?” – Sandhya

“Hey yes! The color matches your saree. Lets swap” – Rathna said with excitement.

All four were too happy to be together. Everyone were excited to get ready.

Rathna took her Pale peach satin sari which had a thin silver border on it. She started wrapping her sari as Sandhya started wrapping the sari for Jaanvi and Jaanvi stood chuckling and giggling all the time.

“Jaanvi!!!” – Sandhya raised her voice

“Ok ok. I will be quiet!!! I wont move. You carry on” – Jaanvi closed her mouth with her palms

“Idiot! Stand properly na…Then how will I wear the saree?” – Sandhya pleaded as she arranged the pleats.

And for no reason Jaanvi bursted into laughter and seeing her laughing like that, Rathna joined her and soon everyone started laughing for no reason.

Even the beautician took a 2 minutes break from her work and joined them.

It is always special when the friends get together and they laugh for no reason. Jaanvi was the one who started that and it became contagious.

Soon Lekha’s stomach started hurting because of laughing too much and everyone were getting back to normal.

“Girls….enough enough! I cant” – Rathna gasped as she finished her laugh.

Rathna was ready in few minutes. Her peach satin sari was looking elite and lovely.

She just combed her hair and pinned a single side leaving the other one to flow. And she was looking lovely.

“Rathna!!! Pin these on your hair” – saying this Jaanvi opened a new packet of hair accessories.

“Hey!!! Whats all this?!! You bought for everyone?” – Rathna was surprised

“Yes!! I bought for all of us. A small surprise” – Jaanvi gave that silver coloured tiny flowers to Rathna and it was a perfect match for her silver border.

“Done with your saree” – Sandhya sighed as she pinned the sari on Jaanvi's shoulder.

“Thanks darling” – Jaanvi hugged Sandhya at once.

“Oh my God! Whats happening here” – Rathna winked

“Sharing our love” – saying this Jaanvi looked herself in the mirror.

She was wearing a dark green heavy designer sari. And as she always loved, she wore her dark green matching bangles, dark green earring, dark green bindi. Anything and everything was dark green.

The girls teased her for her matching mania and she showed her teeth as usual.

Her thick curly hair brushed her shoulders and Jaanvi took a grand stoned hair clip and pulled all her front hair and clipped it together. That really made her look cute. Those brushing curly hair on her shoulders were nice to see.

“Sandhya!!! Come on! Get ready” – Jaanvi urged

“Yeah yeah! I will” – Sandhya took her saree from her bag

“Shall I help you?” – Jaanvi

“You know to wear saree?” – Sandhya gave a fake angry stare

“He He He” – Jaanvi smiled

“Then!! Be quiet” – Sandhya knocked on her head

"What to do! Me and Lekha doesn't know to wear sari." - Jaanvi said and looked at Lekha

"Lekha!!! here after Amar will wear the sari for you?" - Jaanvi winked and Lekha gave a wide smile saying "Idiot. keep quiet. I will learn soon"

The beautician tried to hide her smile and continued her work.

Sandhya started getting ready. Her's was a half white silk cotton sari which had a medium sized pink zari as the border.

“As usual cotton?” – Rathna sighed and Jaanvi giggled

“What to do!!! I don’t like anything other than cotton” – Sandhya gave a pleading smile.

“You will never change!!!” – Rathna sighed

Soon Sandhya was done with her sari and she took the comb.

She combed her wavy hair and and pinned a small pink flower that Jaanvi bought.

The girls were getting ready and Jaanvi was sitting bored.

She was asked to be quiet and calm and she couldn’t continue that for much time.

“Ok girls! I will be out. Its boring” – she informed and came out.

There were too many kids playing here and there and it was such a lovely sight to watch. She kept watching the kids for sometime.

The hall decorator was too generous that he was giving few balloons to the kids and one kid was running with a heart-in shaped balloon.

Jaanvi suddenly got an idea!!! She grinned to herself.

She befriended the kid and got that heart-in shaped balloon and took a marker pen.

She straight away went to the groom’s room and knocked the door.

Amar’s mom came out and looked at Jaanvi with a smile.

“Hello aunty! Am Lekha’s friend.” – she introduced herself

“Oh ok!!! Amar is inside” – saying this she left the room in search of someone.

Jaanvi peeped the room from outside and she could see Amar was sitting along with his friends.

“Hi Amar!!! “ – Jaanvi stepped in and everyone looked at her

“Hey! Hi Jaanvi” – Amar got up from the bed

“Lekha gave this for you” – Saying this she showed him the heart-in balloon in which it was written “With Love – Lekha”

Amar stood still seeing that and everyone started smiling seeing that heart-in balloon

“Heyyyyyyyyyyyy” – all his friends chorused and Amar closed his ears as he was blushing.

“Come on!!! Get it” – she handed him and Amar got that with a wide smile on his face.

All his friends started pulling his legs and Jaanvi left the room with success.

She came out and chuckled secretly and then started her mission again.

She got one more heart-in shaped balloon and went to Lekha’s room. By then many people have come to the room and the room was full. Lekha’s cousins, aunts, neighbors, school friends, college friends, everyone have come to see her.

“Lekha……….” – Jaanvi said in a loud voice so that everyone will look at her.

“Amar! Gave this to you” – saying this she showed the heart shaped balloon to everyone and all laughed at once.

“Oh my God!!!’ – Lekha blushed as everyone were smiling at her.

“Too much of love huh?” – her cousins pulled her legs and the lively ambience was too good to be at.

Sandhya and Rathna laughed at Lekha and the beautician too joined them.

Lekha was feeling lovely and so was Jaanvi.

Everyone were happy and Jaanvi chuckled to herself.

Finally it was 6 o' clock and the star of the day was ready.

Lekha was looking like a queen. She was wearing a deep blue velvet blouse which looked too grand because of the golden beads and tiny pearls embedded in it. The light blue netted sari on the velvet blouse stunned everyone.

Her low lying bun made her look more elegant and classy.

She looked herself in the mirror and imagined what Amar will think when he looks her in this attire.

Soon the photographer came and started clicking. All four posed and the clicks had no ends.

It was 7 and Lekha was asked to be on stage. Lekha started walking towards the stage followed by her friends and cousins while Amar walked to the stage with his friends behind him.

It was near the stage where Amar tried to look at Lekha. His heart skipped a beat. He felt as if a princess is standing before him. She was looking beautiful….just beautiful? Gorgeous…No! may be awesome? He was searching for words as he stood on the stage finally.

Lekha was standing beside him and she got swept off seeing him in that pure white suit. He always looked charming but today she had no words. No words could match….Lekha thought and tried to look at his face directly.

“You are looking stunning! No words” – he murmured near her ears and Lekha’s reaction at once changed.

People who watched them would have found easily what is happening between them.

“Nice suit” – Lekha said softly

“I know you got carried away!!! Not just with my suit” – Amar winked at her secretly

“Heyyy!! Don’t wink. Everything is getting recorded” – Lekha

“I know! I want to see your face when we watch the wedding video together” – Amar said and Lekha smiled as her eyes were wavering over the crowd.

Soon there was a very big queue near the stage and everyone started wishing them with their gifts.

After 1 hour, Megha came along with other office mates and wished the couple.

She saw the other three girls sitting in the first row and went towards them.

“Hey! When you guys came? Long back?. Why dint you pick my call?” – Megha

“No! just now. It was too noisy and we couldn't hear your call” – Rathna said and all others nodded their heads

“Oh! Okay. I am going now. Shall we all go together? We will come early in the morning” – Megha looked at Jaanvi

“No. You go. We are yet to dine and we will be starting late. Your house is too far na. Start now. Else you wont get buses or trains” – Sandhya

Somehow they made Megha to start early and sighed in relief.

Soon it was 11 and the photographer was too sincerely clicking the couple poses.

Lekha was exhausted and so was Amar.

Sandhya was busy having sweets and Jaanvi and Rathna kept enjoying the photoshoot.

Finally around 11.30, the photoshoot was done and both walked towards the dining area. Both their families accompanied them.

“The balloon was nice! A small surprise” – Lekha smiled

“Yeah thank you” – Amar smiled

“Thank you?!!! – Lekha gave a puzzled look

“Yeah thank you!!! I loved it” – Amar smiled

“It was you who surprised me” – Lekha

“Me?” – Amar

“Yeah! Jaanvi said you sent that for me” – Lekha

“What?!!! She said the same to me and my friends pulled my legs” – Amar

“Oh God!!! I dnt.” – Lekha

“She has sent that to both of us then” – Amar laughed

“Yeah!!! such a mischievous girl she is” – Lekha smiled

“But that’s really sweet of her na” – Amar smiled and both reached the dining hall.

They had their dinner around 12 and both headed towards their respective rooms.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, Deepu04 and 6 others like this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Hi dear :blush::blush::blush:

Thank you so much for reading my story.:blush::blush::blush:
    Glad to read those kind words.
    Will be happy to read your thoughts on future episodes too!!!
    Have a good week ahead:blush::blush::blush:

7. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Awesome so you guys have Reception first? On our side, first its wedding and reception late.

Loved everything in this part! Good coverage

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Oh is it?!....Nice. Here we have the reception first!
    Thanks dear :blush::blush::blush:
    Have a wonderful week ahead:blush:

9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Lovely episode.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

As usual a lovely update Iniyaa...

IniyaaSri likes this.