1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

:blush::blush::blush:

AhujaGirl likes this.
  2. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Reality is so hard to believe. There are so many politics at work. Let's see how they chose Megha over Jaanvi!

Is Khaveer so handsome that all girls are behind him

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Yeah dear! There are many politics. Lets wait for the accurate reason anyway!
    No Khaveer is not handsome! As I have mentioned in earlier episodes, he is too social that he talks with any strangers and he has got good talking skills. His humor sense and intelligence attracts girls.
    It need not be looks that always attracts. I feel there are many other things that attracts girls.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts dear.
    Have a lovely day:blush::blush::blush:

Lata6 likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Episode 28:

Jaanvi happily spoke to Lekha and Sandhya. They were too busy and they dint knew about the new team leader.

They were happy seeing Jaanvi’s happiness and both of them wished her heartily.

Jaanvi reached her place and pulled her chair to sit.

She sat and relaxed for few seconds. Then she turned on her system and a notification popped up. She clicked her inbox and read the mail.

She was totally shattered. The shock was so intense for her that she dnt even cry. Her eyes were dry. She turned off the system and ran to the parking lot. She needed a lonely place to cry.

She ran, ran and ran. She gasped as she stood in front of the parked cars.

Meanwhile Rathna ran to Lekha’s place and by then everyone were shocked to see that mail.

“Hey!!! What is happening Rathna?!!!” – Sandhya was angry.

“I feel like hitting that manager! But why he would do that?” – Rathna

“Lets go and see Jaanvi now. She wont even show her emotions to us. Dont know where she is now.” – Lekha

“Yes!!! Come” – All three went to her place and she was not there.

“I am afraid she might be crying somewhere. How can she bear this” – Sandhya

“Already she has lots of personal problems! I thought at least she will shine in her profession. What to do when people play like this...” – Rathna said and looked here and there.

Lekha took her phone and dialled Jaanvi’s number. The mobile on her desk vibrated.

“Seems she has left it here itself. Comes lets first see in cafeteria, then in parking lot and then in the steps” – Lekha said and started walking.

After searching for few minutes, the girls found Jaanvi standing behind a pillar and weeping like a baby.

“Jaanu…..!!!" Rathna went and hugged her tight.

Seeing Jaanvi weeping, the others girls became too sad for her.

“I don’t know why God is doing like this…already I don’t have enough money to run my family, no one is interested in marrying me, I thought atleast I will get paid for my hardwork, again disappointment."

"Am I destined to get disappointed in everything and anything?" Jaanvi said in a loud voice as she cried.

Sandhya’s eyes dropped a couple of tears seeing Jaanvi. Sandhya felt so bad when she saw Jaanvi crying like that.

"How many nights I would have worked at home….How many times I would have stretched and reached home late….Now everything is waste right…." - Jaanvi

“Go and blast that idiot who gave you fake promise! After all how can he make a new joinee as a team leader?!!” – Rathna fumed

“What to ask him? He dnt give any written guarantee for me. Just a verbal information. What to ask him” – Jaanu said sadly

“You are asking him right now. Let’s see what lame excuse he is giving” – Rathna pulled her hand ferociously

Jaanvi went to the rest room and washed her face. Though her eyes were dull, she tried to make it up.

She checked whether her manager is available in his room.

He was talking over phone as he was typing with the other hand.

“Sir!” – Jaanvi knocked

“Yeah Jaanvi! Take your seat” – He gave a wide smile

He saw her dull eyes and understood everything. Still he wanted her to open up.

“Sir! You said I will be the team leader. But now Megha…..?” – Jaanvi asked in a low voice

“Yeah. Thought of making you the team leader. But couldn’t. Things change Jaanvi. And of course I dnt give you any written assurance” – he looked at her dull eyes.

“Megha just joined now….but me…” – before Jaanvi completed, he came in “Look!!! I am the manager and I know what sort of feedback to give for each individual.” He said and Jaanvi came out in few seconds knowing that there is no use in talking.

The girls searched Megha but she was not there.

After lunch, Jaanvi was getting back to normal. The shock was weakening.

“Hi girls! Went to temple today! That’s why couldn’t come in the morning. Phone got repaired and couldn’t ping you guys. So whats up” – Megha asked cheerfully

All three were angry on her. Jaanvi dnt have any strong emotion on her.

“Go and check your mail” – Rathna said seriously

“Why! What happened?!! And why your faces are like this? Is anyone been sacked?” – Megha asked curiously

“You will know if you check” – Sandhya

“Ok. I will go right now” – Megha vanished

It was around 3 o clock. The manager came out of the conference room and called everyone in their project.

“Guys! Megha will be your team leader! Cooperate her. She has been promoted because of her hard work and dedication”

All the three girls looked at Jaanvi and Jaanvi stood lifeless without any emotion or reaction.

Rathna felt like slapping the manager for saying Megha as a hard worker.

Lekha and Sandhya stood quiet.

Megha was on cloud nine. She was too happy and she had no words to express. Her face was full of smiles.

She avoided looking at Jaanvi.

Rathna couldn’t bear all these. She felt like quitting the place but she couldn’t behave so rude in an office environment.

Just like the girls, many wondered how Megha became their team leader in spite of many experienced skilled employees in the same project. And none had the guts to question the manager.

Rathna stared at him angrily. Her face was burning like a fire. When the manager spoke looking at everyone’s face, he noticed Rathna’ s anger and he was very well aware of the reason.

She continued staring at him with anger in her eyes and he was becoming uncomfortable to receive her angry look.

Few people noticed Rathna’s angry stare. The manager winded up that short meeting and left the place at once.

Everyone started dispersing and Rathna at once ran towards the manager who was about to enter his room.

She ran fast and stood near him and he looked at her wondering what she is doing standing beside him.

“You idiot!!!Dont you have sense” – Rathna said in a loud voice and pointed at Sandhya!! Sandhya was standing few steps ahead.

“Sandhya!! You idiot! Why did you cheat?!! You idiot. ” – She said in a loud voice again.

The manager understood what she is upto and came to his room quietly as if nothing happened.

He very well understood that Rathna purposely did that. And no! He can’t ask her directly. She will say she addressed Sandhya and he can do nothing about that.

He was waiting for a perfect moment to take revenge on Rathna. It can’t be done in a single day. Slowly! But Powerfully! I will do!!! How dare is she. He bit his teeth in anger.

Jaanvi lost all her hope in marriage, her work and everything. She continued her dedicated work just like before. But there was no happiness in her.

All were getting set for Lekha’s big day. And all were discussing what to wear for her big day.

“We all will wear saree. What say?” – Rathna asked with excitement.

“Done! Am in” – Sandhya replied at once.

“I will also wear” – Jaanvi said happily hiding all her sorrows.

“Done then! Party wear sarees for reception and traditional silk sarees for wedding. Ok?” – Rathna

“As you say madam! Sandhya bowed down” and Jaanvi smiled

Lekha reached home after buying glass bangles from a nearby shop.

“Got matching bangles or not? You have been searching for 10 days” – Her mom asked as Lekha came in.

“Finally got ma…It was in the nearby shop itself! I dint notice” – saying this Lekha climbed to her room and refreshed.

That ringtone was ringing and Lekha came running. She took the phone and stood in front of the mirror.

Before she spoke, there were lots of kisses from the other side and Lekha kept standing with all her teeth in display. She could see her smiling face in the mirror.

Talking to your love standing in front of the mirror is something special and adoring. She watched her every move in her smiling face. Her body language was so clear that she was talking to her Amar….. She enjoyed looking at herself when she spoke to Amar. Meanwhile he continued his kisses.

“What is this?!!” – She smiled

“This is called kiss! Oh am sorry! You won’t know all these!” – Amar teased her

“Ha Ha! Don’t act too smart” – Lekha smiled

“Smart!! Who?!! Me huh?!! Good joke! You won’t even let me come near you! If am smart I would have made you to kiss me. Don’t know whats my status after marriage.” – Amar teased her again.

Lekha admired his talks and stood quiet with smiles all over her face. And yes in front of the mirror.

All of a sudden, she locked her door and sat on the bed.

“Mr. Amar can you please be quiet for a moment?” – She said and chuckled.

“As you say madam” – Amar said flatly

In few seconds, Amar heard nonstop kisses from the other side.

“Hello!!! May I know who this is?!! I was talking to my wife Lekha. She is missing and I guess you are some cross talk. Please tell your name and age. If you are good enough, I will marry you now itself” – Amar said seriously and Lekha kept quiet in anger.

“oye! What??! I said I am going to marry the one who kissed me now. Then what” – Amar again kissed her and she kept smiling.

Lekha very badly wanted to marry him. She imagined being with him in his house, hugging him stealthily, watching his every move, everything and anything about him. She wanted to be with him soon. She smiled when she imagined herself being with him under the same roof.

She saw her face in mirror and caught herself blushing and smiling for no reason even after she hung the phone.

Sweetynila, Arunarc, Deepu04 and 3 others like this.
  5. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Iniya congrats for Fp nomination .you deserve ma.i read all the chapters at a single stretch today..Every character speaks well .chithra's character and Rathna's mom character are seen in today's life.Good story and happy to see all the readers after a long time.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Maa! thank you so much for reading my story!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Thanks for your kind words ma!
    And regarding the FP nomination, I dnt know there is a nomination today.
    Thought you were saying about first nomination.
    Its a surprise that I got a second one :blush::blush::blush:
    I will be happy to read your feedback on future episodes too!
    Have a nice day maa:blush:

7. IniyaaSri

Episode 29:

Sandhya got down from the crowded train and bent her head to look through the train window.

“Bye Rathna” – Sandhya waved her hands and started walking in that crowded station.

She got down from the station and started walking towards the bus stop.

She turned back to check whether its her bus or some other bus.

“Oh my God!!” – Sandhya started running fast seeing her bus.

She ran for few seconds and reached the bus stop before the bus.

The bus was so crowded that she dnt have any space even to keep her feet on the steps.

After few seconds of struggle, she managed to get into the bus.

She stood near the conductor and showed her bus pass. Though it was a 20 minutes journey, it always took more than 40 minutes due to traffic and crowd.

Sandhya was getting squeezed in that crowd and she was sweating from top to bottom.

She wished for many more buses in that route so that people can travel peacefully. It was her every day journey. A train travel and a bus travel. And then a five minutes walk to home.

After 30 minutes, Sandhya got down in her stop. She walked slowly. Walk? That was a stroll. She walked in a relaxed way to vent that crowded bus experience.

In five minutes, she reached home and opened the main gate. Her uncle and aunt were sitting outside in the veranda.

“Came early today?” – her aunt looked at her.

“Yeah aunty!10 minutes early today. But bus was too crowded” – Sandhya said in a low voice. She very badly wanted to change her dress and sit under the fan.

“Wait! I have given my blouse for stitching. The tailor told he will give today. Go and get that." Saying that she took her purse and gave her the money.

“Oh” – Sandhya stood.

“shall I refresh and come aunty?” – Sandhya

“Hey! He said he will close the shop early today. Just 10 minutes’ walk” – her aunt

“Can you buy those vadas from that shop near to the tailor shop?” – her uncle looked at her.

“Ok uncle” – Sandhya removed her handbag and kept it in the veranda.

She took her phone and money and started walking.

Her aunt is her mom’s own sister. Her aunt was destined to live a luxurious life while Sandhya’s mom was destined to live as a single mom in poverty. Sandhya’s Uncle was a big shot in that area with many shops and apartment houses.

They were generous enough to give a single room on their terrace to Sandhya’s family. And they were getting monthly rent from Sandhya's salary.

Sandhya returned home after 30 minutes.

“Aunty here is your blouse! Uncle! Your vadas” – she gave them the remaining money and took her handbag.

"Sandhya!!! Last weekend you were not at home!!! Where did you go?" - her nosy aunt started.

Sandhya was already tired and hungry. She very badly wanted to relax rather than answering her aunt's "important" questions.

"I had been to Rathna's house aunty. She invited me since she was alone. Her mom was out of town" - Sandhya

"Oh!!! Rathna....Her dad is the business man right?" - her aunt continued

"Hmmm yes aunty" - Sandhya was exhausted

"I really don't know how people leave their daughters alone at home! That too she has a boy friend right?! Who knows she might even call him for stay. Anyway we don't know the truth" - her aunt

"No aunty! Rathna doesn't do all those!" - Sandhya said flatly

"Just say you are not aware!!! No one knows what going behind our back" - her aunt

"By the way how is that Lekha?" - Her aunt

"yeah she is good. We are planning for wedding gifts" - Sandhya

"What you are planning to gift?" - her aunt was curious

"Something in Gold. We three are sharing. May be minimum 1000 or 2000 per person" - Sandhya

"Oh! you have that much money left in a month? Your mom is saying you dont have a penny at the month end?" - her aunt was more happy for the latter part rather than the first part.

"I will get from friends and repay it slowly. Rathna will pay for me now. I will give her later" - Sandhya

"Oh!!! She has got that much money! what is the big deal if she gives 2000?" - her aunt

"Even you have hoards of wealth, will you give a single penny to anyone without expecting anything. Having money or not is just secondary! Having the heart to give it to others matters the most" - Sandhya's mind voice.

"Ok aunty! I am hungry! Am going!" - Sandhya tried to leave

"Hungry?! hey do you want these vadas?" - her uncle

"Its ok uncle" - Sandhya left the place

She climbed the steps slowly. She was thinking about the way her aunt speaks about other girls. Even she has three daughters!!! What if someone talks like this about them? Will she able to take it easy? Being a mother how can she talk bad about someone else's daughter. - Sandhya dnt have the guts to question her aunt directly.

She always left the place showing her teeth to her aunt. she thought that is what she could do. Though they were financially independent, they were dependent on them. Or that is what Sandhya's mom wanted. At times even Sandhya felt happy to live together with many people rather than living alone. Living with her cousins, their kids, aunt , uncle was sometimes happier. But she had to bear all those cruel talks.

At once reaching home, she refreshed and changed her dress.

“Maa. Coffee” – Sandhya sat on the floor after turning on the fan.

“What happened? Dnt get bus?” – her mom

“No ma! I came half and hour back itself! Aunt sent me to the tailor shop.” – Sandhya replied wiping her sweat on her forehead.

“hmmm. Have coffee and give them the rent amount” – her mom said as she gave her the coffee tumbler.

“hmmm. I often get doubt whether she is your own sister or not” – Sandhya

“Even if we are sisters, God wants me to suffer in poverty that too without my husband and He wants her to enjoy all the luxury with a beautiful family. Everything is fate” – saying this she went near the stove.

“Where is he?” – Sandhya looked for her brother.

“Sister has sent him to the Xerox shop . Some documents I guess” – her mom replied

“Hmmm…We pay rent and we do all kinds of services for them” – Sandhya sighed and there was no reply from her mom.

“Waiting for your salary! Nothing is left at home” – her mom said as she wiped her face with her saree pallu.

“I might get hike in few months ma. We will try to save” – Sandhya

“Save! You brother is studying engineering. Remember?” – Her mom looked at her

“Yeah! We are paying the loan na. Then what?” – Sandhya

“He has many miscellaneous expense. Books, Xerox, print out, projects, the list keeps going.” – her mom

“Hmmmm” – Sandhya became quiet for some time.

“Whats the dinner ma” – Sandhya asked as she sipped her coffee

“You don’t have any other questions other than food?!!!” – her mom frowned

Sandhya made faces and walked out of the room. It was breezy outside. Standing in the terrace with a hot coffee in hands and the dry breeze fondling on the face was lovely for Sandhya. She made all the small, tiny things a beautiful feeling. She was in the moment. She smiled. She imagined her Ram standing beside her and hugging her tight and planting a deep kiss on her cheeks.

Her phone rang and 100 years for Ram. She ran inside quickly and came out with her mobile.

“oye! What doing” – Ram

“Enjoying a hot coffee standing in the terrace. Awesome feeling it is. You know?” – Sandhya said happily

“I see” – Ram smiled

Ram was quiet, shy and calm while Sandhya was quite opposite to him in all ways. He spoke in single words and she spoke in paragraphs.

“It will be still more awesome if you are standing beside me” – Sandhya said in a naughty tone.

“Why should I stand” – Ram asked as if he doesn’t know.

“Not just standing” – Sandhya replied in a husky voice

“Then?” – Ram wanted interesting reply

“you should stand hugging me” – Sandhya giggled

“Why should I hug you” – Ram teased

“Because you love me” – Sandhya

“Is it?” – Ram asked seriously

“Yes! Else why would you buy me biriyani” – Sandhya laughed checking whether her mom is still near the cooking area.

“Oh God! Biriyani again!? Anyway I buy biriyani to many! Shall I marry everyone then” – Ram pulled her legs

“Will kick you! You are mine! Just mine” – Sandhya said that and gave a soft kiss over phone

“What is that noise Sandhya” – Ram

“Noise huh?” – Sandhya asked angrily

“Yeah!! Then what?” – Ram

“Idiot”- Sandhya

“May I hear that noise once more”- Ram smiled and Sandhya smiled back.

Sandhya was about to kiss and she heard her mom coming outside the room.

“Hey mom is coming!” – She whispered over phone

“Who is on the line Sandhya” – her mom asked as she hung the wet towel on the cloth line.

“Rathna maa!!! We were talking about wedding gift for Lekha” – Sandhya lied

“Oh ok” – her mom went inside.

“Am Rathna huh?!!! Instant lies ? Such a cheat you are” – Ram

“He He He!!! All because of you idiot” – Sandhya showed her teeth

“Ok. Now that noise please” – Ram smiled

“Noise?!!! Yeah I will make you hear. Can you hear the vehicles noise on the road? Or do you want the sauteing noise from kitchen?” – Sandhya pulled his legs

“No no! You gave something few minutes back. I want that again” – Ram smiled

“I see…But what was that?” – Sandhya teased and she heard a soft husky kiss from Ram and she reciprocated.

“Ok. Friends are calling me. Bye for now. Good night” – Ram

“Bye. Love you” – Sandhya smiled as she hung the call.

In the days of dating, ditching, break up, tinder love, internet love, Sandhya and Ram’s love was too far from all these modern things. It was raw, true, pure and genuine.

Ram knew Sandhya’s family struggled even for a hearty lunch in the month ends. He knew she cannot bring money in the name of dowry. He knew she is not a stunning beauty. He knew he has to take care of her family since Sandhya is the only bread winner of the family. True love blooms among all these. Like someone saying True love finds you in your worst not in your best. This suited them well.

Though Sandhya was already in a tough financial situation, she loved the guy who does not own a house, who does not own a car, who does not have a heavy bank balance. She knew that Ram has to take care of his parents as well his struggling brother. Still her love for Ram was sincere. May be this is called true love.

Though they were living in the age where people first checked the financial condition of the partner before marrying, these people just looked for love. It was love and love. Nothing else. Pure love it was.

Amidst her financial troubles, tiresome travels, nosy aunt and uncle, Ram was that gentle breeze in the desert. He just took care of her like a princess. She wished and that was in front of her eyes. That was Ram. Loving, caring and responsible. But will the same continue after marriage? Sandhya thought for a while and smiled. Nothing can change Ram. She thought she will live life like a queen even if they don’t have much money. Because she knew Ram will do anything and everything for her.

“My only hope in my life”

“Love you Ram” Sandhya closed her eyes and felt the breeze.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, Deepu04 and 3 others like this.
  8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Iniya I like your narration .you do justice to every character. Super

rupz and IniyaaSri like this.
  9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Iniyaa..good update...
    yes true love always win the situation however bad it is...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much for your kind words ma. Happy that you enjoyed my narration. :)
    Good day ma!!! :)