1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Great going Iniyaa...have a good day and a happy weekend :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks sweetheart!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Have a great weekend:blush:

3. IniyaaSri

Hey thanks for the feedback dear:blush:
    May be :grin:
    Have a wonderful weekend dear:blush:

4. IniyaaSri

Thanks Ammu dear! :blush::blush:
    Hugs to you! Have a nice weekend :blush::blush:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  5. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Superb going iniya. I guess you are showing different situations for different girls and will tell how each is going to handle the same. In the current episode I guess the manager has interest in jhanvi. May be he overheard about the horoscope or something so he is upset and angry on her? Or Megha is taking out her jealousy on her. Ha ha dont make fun of it is a worst guess.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. AhujaGirl

AhujaGirl Silver IL'ite

Hey Iniyaa,

Today I finally got a chance to go thru your post and I read all the episodes at a go and now I crave for more.
    The language usage is so simple and clear. I absolutely got into the story and started placing myself with the characters, that is what your writing does.

It's difficult to keep suspense in a Romantic storyline but you have been able to do that. It's absolutely amazing to see that.

Please write the next episode soon so that we hungry readers get a feast for our imagination and the thrill thirst is quenched.

Love,

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Hey dear!!!

Very happy for such a vivid feedback :blush::blush::blush:
    And you are right dear. Different things about the girls.
    And regarding the current scenario, thats a very good guess dear :clap2:
    But lets wait and see. You will be knowing in next few episodes. :tonguewink:
    And no making fun!!! Am enjoying your guesses dear.
    Thank you once again:blush::blush::blush:
    Have a beautiful day dear:blush::blush::blush::blush:

By the way did I tell you? I love your username:blush::blush::blush:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  8. IniyaaSri

Hey hi!!!!

Am very happy that you read my story! :blush:
    Regarding the language, I intend to use simple English dear.
    I want everyone and anyone to find it easy. Thats why.
    Thank you so much for those kinds words dear:blush:
    Thanks dear. Happy that you are liking it.
    Sure :blush: Will try to give my best.
    Really happy to read such a vivid feedback from you.
    Have a wonderful day:blush:

AhujaGirl likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Episode 27:

Rathna’s anger at once spiked. She remained quiet out of anger.

“Don’t be angry na….” – Khaveer

“Who?!! Someone from your project?” – Rathna was curious

“No.” – Khaveer said in a low voice

“Then?!” – Rathna

“There was an event and I was the host. A girl from the crowd. Don’t know which project she belongs to and all. But from my organisation!” – Khaveer finished fearing she is going to burst.

“I really don’t know why the hell you conduct events and all. Anyway what she told you and what you told her” – Rathna yelled literally.

“She said.....” – Khaveer

"What?!!! I love you huh?" - Rathna's words blurted intense anger.

"She said she is impressed with the way I talk! And my talks are intellectual as well as humorous. Also girls like the guy who makes them to laugh always and then finally she said she fell for me and I......" - Khaveer

"I...what ? I love you right?" - Rathna bit her teeth.

"Hmmmmm" - Khaveer

"So?!!! Whoever makes girls laugh, girls will get impressed. 100 girls will get impressed with you. Marry everyone ok? Why me then? Go and make every girl laugh and marry everyone." - Rathna did not know what she was talking. Her anger was dominating her words.

"What are you talking Rathna! Dont you know that I love only you?" - Khaveer voice was mildly frustrated.

"Fine. What happened finally. What you told her" - Rathna momentarily tried to be safe from offence.

"I said am committed already but she said so what" - Khaveer said in a low voice.

“So what huh?!! What sort of girl is she”- Rathna fumed

“She said we can just meet and have coffee. I just had coffee for courtesy. That too she compelled me and I dint want to be so rude to a girl” – Khaveer

“Coffee?!!!!.... Will talk to you later. Quite busy in office now.” – Rathna hung the call without even hearing his reply.

Khaveer very well knows Rathna is angry and that’s why she cut the call abruptly. Rathna was quite angry. She did not know whether she should be angry on that girl or she should be angry on Khaveer for being too social and too humorous. She did not want any other girl to get attracted to her Khaveer. He was hers. She got so irritated that she closed her eyes and sat quietly. She dnt continue her pending tasks.

"If he is making everyone laugh, girls will marry him? Only I know his other side. How annoying, how silly, how idiotic he is" Rathna murmured.

That was the moment when Rathna was thinking of all the negative things in Khaveer to pull him down and to convince herself that she is the only one who can live with him with all his short comings. She was getting lost in her thoughts and her phone vibrated.

“I pinged you. Dnt see your screen? Shall we start dear?” – Jaanvi

“Am coming” – she replied and turned off her system.

“Why are you dull?” – Jaanvi asked at once looking Rathna and she vented out at once.

“Hey! You have to feel proud girl! Every girl likes him and he is already yours. Shouldn’t you be proud?’ – Jaanvi

“No way Jaanvi! Am I engaged to a celebrity or what? To go through all these things. He is mine. And no other eyes should admire him. No one else should love him” – Rathna said in an irritated tone.

“cool down cool down! But If I were you, I would feel proud. ” – Jaanvi

“No way! I can never feel proud for this. He is mine” – Rathna said firmly

“Ok! There are many guys who keep looking at you in our office. If Khaveer comes to know, will he feel like you?” – Jaanvi

“No! He won’t! He will just ignore and proceed. But I can’t be like him! I don’t want any more proposals for him. And moreover I won’t go out for coffee with anyone other than him. If I go for coffees like him, then he will realize!” – Rathna said as she sat behind Jaanvi on Jaanvi’s two wheeler

"Just imagine! How will he react if I tell him "Khaveer! A guy proposed me today. And I went for a coffee with him". Will he able to take it easily? Idiot he is" - Rathna started again.

“Silly girl” – Jaanvi

“Seriously Jaanu! I feel as if am standing in fire whenever someone proposes him or likes him” – Rathna continued.

In few seconds, Jaanvi dropped her in front of the railway station and drove to her home.

After few minutes, Jaanvi reached her home!

"Hope your brother has informed you about the proposal"– Chithra looked at Jaanvi

“Yes mom! You checked properly? Horoscopes matched?” – Jaanvi asked her mom

“Yes! I checked thoroughly! We will get to know tomorrow. They said they will call us” – Her mom said as she gave her a glass of hot milk.

“Wish at least this proposal gets fixed to you! Tired of rejections due to your horoscope” – her mom said without looking at her.

Though Jaanvi was just 25, her mom felt very bad that she dnt get any marriage proposal and at the same time, her younger cousins were getting married. She stopped attending weddings, since all her relatives kept asking her the same question “When will you get her married? Younger ones are getting married. What about your daughter?”

Few went to the extent of backbiting saying “Chithra is struggling for money na…so she might have decided to keep her daughter with herself. Her daughter is earning na….Who doesn’t want money”

Chithra felt as if her heart broke when she had to hear such comments from her own siblings.

Chithra got fed up of such talks. She sincerely wished that this proposal should get fixed.

Jaanvi slept off with the hope that the proposal will get fixed and even she will get a partner.

She was totally disappointed when her mom called her next day.

“Seems they are not interested.” – Jaanvi’s mom

“What happened” – Jaanvi replied hiding all her disappointments.

“they are saying horoscopes dnt match” – mom

“but you said it matched?”- Jaanvi

“It is matching. I asked them why do they feel its not matching” – Mom

“And they said it seems someone told that the girl will be super lazy” – mom

“What?!! Horoscopes says all these?” – Jaanvi was puzzled

“Yes. So the person said we don’t want a lazy girl as our daughter in law and cancelled” – Mom

“hmmmm” – Jaanvi

“Ok. Bye” – her mom hung the call

Jaanvi and her mom had a habit, whatever it was, they spoke to each other without any hesitation. They called each other no matter if it’s a big thing or small. They made a call at once and spoke. They were too close.

Jaanvi pinged her friends “Girls! As usual cancelled” and the girls did not know what to reply. Jaanvi went to the cafeteria alone and sat quietly. She did not know why she came there. All that she needed was a break. She sat quietly for some time. After few minutes, she mechanically took her phone and scrolled her social media page. All that she could see were couple pictures of her cousins, friends and acquaintances. Someone had written “The love of my life!!! Lucky to have him” and posted her husband’s photo.

Someone else had posted “Best husband in the world” the next day after the wedding. Jaanvi was thinking what she will know about him the next day.

She kept scrolling and people have flaunted about their love for their spouse and Jaanvi’s tolerance level was going to minus from zero.

If they love their partner, why can’t they tell them personally rather than telling to everyone…..Jaanvi thought.

She got so irritated of those pictures that she threw her phone on the table. Good that nothing happened other than few scratches. That was the first time, she hated social media for being so cruel .May be the other side of the attractive media. She thought social media is a platform to flaunt her outings with friends. Whenever she went for outings, she will be the one who will click the upload pictures. she enjoyed doing that. She felt happy seeing the likes. She thought social media is so cool and the best.

But when the same platform is playing with her feelings, and is adding fuel to the fire, she could not take it. She felt terrible about herself seeing others happy. For those few seconds, she hated all her cousins and friends who 'seemed to be happy' in those profile pictures.

Frustration, anger, and sorrow everything took over her and kicked her hard.

“Everyone has got someone. Why won’t I get anyone? Won’t I get married at all?” – She lied on the table.

Actually she was a happy natured girl. She never needed anyone other than her mother. And of course everyone needs a partner from the opposite gender to compliment them forever. But Jaanvi dnt get any natural feeling to get married. She was happy with herself. In fact she was enjoying in all the ways that she could. At times she felt like getting a partner whenever her friends said about theirs. Those lovey dovey moments, those cute things impressed her. Just like any human being. But she was truly not keen for marriage.

Why am I feeling to get married? Do I that badly need a partner?

Or my mom’s tears and worries are making me to think so?

Or my aunts and neighbours’ “concerned” queries on my marriage is taking a troll on me?

Are all these people making me to think that I need to get married now?

She did not understand anything. Confusions, Worries, Frustration. She felt as if someone is hitting her with a heavy hammer repeatedly. She did not understand “what that’s right age for marriage” “She did not understand why she needs to get married if her cousins are getting married” She did not understand "why cant a girl live happily and get married when things really work well”

She cried secretly. Melted all her sorrows through her tears. The diluted sorrows were running on her cheeks.

After crying for sometime, she believed she was feeling light. She was feeling better. May be she diluted her sorrow. Just diluted, not vanished.

After 30 minutes, she left the place and resumed her work. She made sure no knows about this.

All met in break and Jaanvi appeared to be normal like any day. Everyone were hesitating to start the topic and Rathna started

“What happened Jaanu?’

“Seems! Am lazy! Not fit to be a daughter in law” – Jaanvi said with a casual smile

“You are lazy!? You are such a hard wroking girl”- Rathna raised her eyebrows

“I mean what if am lazy. Are there no lazy son in laws? Problems comes only if the daughter in law is lazy. Anyway let’s leave this topic” – Jaanvi said and looked somewhere to avoid eye contacts.

“Leave dear! Soon you will become team leader. That family doesn’t deserve you. You concentrate on your career now” – Sandhya

“Yes Jaanvi! Don’t worry” – Lekha held her hands

“hmmmm” – Jaanvi

Days were flying. Lekha was busy with her wedding preparation. She was searching for accessories and other ‘miscellaneous’ things for her wedding. She was all time busy over phone with Amar. Both were eagerly waiting for that particular day. Rathna and Khaveer fought and patched up quickly. This kept continuing and they were planning to get married within a year. Since Ram got permission from his home, Sandhya was wondering how to tell her mom .She was confident that she will convince her mom, still was scared.

Megha was all time busy with her boyfriend on phone. Apart from being inexperienced in work, she dnt have any fire to work like Jaanvi. And she very often took leaves and Jaanvi had to cover up for her and it was becoming hectic for Jaanvi. Still she worked with enthusiasm, since becoming team leader will add to her responsibilities.

When days were going like this, there came a mail which stunned everyone. Rathna opened her inbox and clicked that unread mail and was shattered.

“What?!!!! Megha is the new team leader?!!!!” – her eyes stood still without knowing how to react.

Apart from being not so friendly with Megha, Rathna had a very mild doubt on Megha, and she couldn’t digest the fact that an inexperienced new joinee as a team leader .Never it has happened in their company history!!! On what basis, she became the team leader.

Does Jaanu knows this?!!! She was thinking about Jaanvi and at the same time her mobile blinked. It was a call! From Jaanvi!

Oh my God! Seems she already knows!!! How will I convince her? I don’t even have a point to make her feel good? What will I tell her?’ – Rathna attended the call after fighting with her hesitation.

“Jaanu….” – Rathna said softly

“Hey dear!!! You know what?” – Jaanvi sounded cheerful

“What dear?” – Rathna

“After a very long time, I have got appreciation from the manager. He said I have been really working hard for this project and there is a next project coming. He also said that he needs my full dedication for the future project today. He said he liked my performance. I just now came from Manager’s room. I feel like jumping” – Jaanvi was very happy after a long time.

“Just came out from manager’s room? So does it means that the manager idiot has sent a mail to everyone when Jaanvi was sitting happy in front of him?”

“Rathna are you there dear?” “Heard what I said?” - Jaanvi

“Yeah Yeah! Oh! Wow” – That “Wow” from Rathna had no effect in it. It was dry and fake.

“I will call Lekha and Sandy now. Bye” – Jaanvi hung the call.

Rathna did not have the guts to ask Jaanvi to check the mail.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  10. AhujaGirl

AhujaGirl Silver IL'ite

I am so glad that you are so thoughtful and you are amazing. :) Keep it coming :)

IniyaaSri likes this.