1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Its an honour for me that you read my story mam!!! Or the 'so called story' since everything are mere attempts!
    It was unbelievable for me when I saw your comment in my story thread!

Thank you so much for taking time and posting a comment here!
    And regarding nomination! No words to express! At first I thought you have typed my name, by mistake!
    Then when I checked the nomination, I was spell bound! no words!!!
    When my first attempt was nominated by 5 people, I was almost on cloud nine. Getting the same feeling now! Thanks @Gauri03 for nominating my story!!! Thank you so much!

I feel readers' comments and views are big awards and at the same time, I am no where among the many brilliant writers in IL. Thanks once again for taking time and posting a comment here.
    Have a wonderful day mam:blush:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    satchitananda and Lata6 like this.
  2. IniyaaSri

Thanks Archana dear for the lovely feedback!!!
    Happy that the story is becoming interesting!
    Thank you so much for your kind words that makes me feel positive!
    Stay blessed and have a pleasant day ahead dear!:blush::blush::blush:

3. IniyaaSri

Thanks Lata darling for your constant support and love:blush::blush::blush:
    Happy that you liked the last episode!
    Good day dear:blush::blush::blush:

Lata6 likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Episode 22:

Jaanvi was so much immersed in her work that she dint even check the time. It was 11 and she dint think about getting a break.

Her manager pinged her and asked her to meet him at once.

Jaanvi knocked the glass door and saw his manager nod his head.

“Good morning Sir” – Jaanvi said as she opened the door.

“Very Good morning Jaanvi! Sit” – her manager replied looking at his screen.

“So how are things going?” – He looked at Jaanvi

“Good sir! I will send that final report by today evening” – Jaanvi

“Hmmmm! Actually I want to appreciate you for your work Jaanvi!!! The clients and the management is very much impressed with your work. Just the draft report that you sent to the clients, is a hit there. We just need to give some final touch for the final report. Other than that, they are very much impressed” – Her manager said with a tint of smile on his lips.

Jaanvi gave an acknowledging smile and said “I will make sure the final report comes out well sir”.

“I know you will” – he replied.

As Jaanvi was sitting, he got from the chair and started walking. He was wearing a perfect formal black pant and thin striped white formal shirt. He had his access card pinned in his hip and his hands were inside one of his pant pockets.

He was not so good looking, not very stylish, not very friendly to everyone, but he was always good to Jaanvi since he liked her work. She was always dedicated, hardworking and sincere when it comes to work. And her every work was beyond perfect.

“We are planning to make you as Team Leader for the new project that we are about to get in few months” – he said without looking at Jaanvi

“Sir?” – Jaanvi couldn’t believe what he said.

“Yeah! I already had a discussion with the management and they are looking forward.” – He said

“Thank you so much sir!!! I really can’t believe” – Jaanvi was at the peak of happiness

“I think you will be the first female to be a team leader at this age in the history of our company” – he added

“Thanks Sir” – Jaanvi’s voice reflected gratitude.

“Keep up your good work Jaanvi! See you soon as the youngest Team Leader in our company” – He smiled and gave his hands for shake.

Jaanvi shook her hands with him and left the room with happiness and contentment.

As she walked towards her seat, Jaanvi felt Not everyone gets recognition from their managers. Though people really work hard, many doesn’t know to work smart.

Even if they work smart and everything is perfect, the company or the manager wont be generous enough to give even a verbal applause.

Some will be really talented but their job nature will be very far from their original talent.

Very few are the people, who get the chance to get rewarded for their work. May be luck?! May be…that too a team leader at this age, Jaanvi was dumbstruck.

She reached her place and the other three were already waiting for her.

“come soon! Its already 11.30!” – Sandhya pulled her hands and all four reached the cafeteria.

“Girls!! You know what? My manager said that I will a team leader in few months. And I will be the youngest in our company history” – Jaanvi said with her face full of happiness.

“What?” – Rathna said in excitement and Sandhya got up from her chair and hugged her tight with happiness.

“congrats Jaanvi” – Lekha gave her hands quietly with a smile

Jaanvi shook her hands and said “Thanks Lekha”

“You deserve it Jaanvi” – Rathna smiled at her

“Yes” – Lekha and Sandhya Chorused and all three were genuinely happy for her achievement.

“So Jaanvi will be TL soon” – Sandhya said with enthusiasm.

“Okay! I will treat you guys! Order whatever you want” – Jaanvi said happily and at once Sandhya said “2 samosas and one coffee” and everyone laughed at her.

At once reaching home, Jaanvi told her mom and her mom Chithra was very happy to hear that!

“Yes mom! Even it was unbelievable for me! But he said in another two months or so, I will be getting an official mail” – Jaanvi beamed with happiness.

“You are really that dedicated Jaanvi?” – Her mom looked at her and Jaanvi smiled.

Chithra never knew what Jaanvi was in her organisation. All that she knew was Jaanvi was a lazy girl, likes to roam, wants to watch all the good movies on the first day, even in college she was an average student and nothing much. It was really a very big surprise for Chithra that her daughter has been appreciated for her good work.

It was night 8.30 and Lekha picked her ringing phone and said “Hello” with a wide smile

“What are you doing madam?” – Amar

“Nothing! Was waiting for your call” – Lekha

“Oh!!! You were waiting for me?” – Amar

“Not for you! For your call” – Lekha tried teasing him

“As if there is a big difference” – Amar

“Btw I have promised not to touch you without your permission. But now I want one thing” – Amar

Lekha was getting nervous “One thing? What do you want” and in her mind, she guessed what it will be.

“Cant you guess?” – Amar

“No” – Lekha said hiding her smile.

“I need a kiss now” – Amar

“What?” – Lekha said with a shock

“What what? Whats there to get shocked in this? I just asked a kiss over phone? Such a big deal? – Amar frowned

“No no! I wont” – Lekha

“Just over phone na!! Whats there in that?” – Amar dnt leave her

“No No! After marriage!! – Lekha said seriously

“Oh God! Its too tough with you girl!” – Amar

But deep in his heart, he admired Lekha being that way.

As they were deeply discussing about that kiss, all of a sudden there was a power cut in Lekha’s house.

“Oh my God!!!” – Lekha

“What happened?” – Amar asked with concern

“Power cut” – Lekha

“So what?” – Amat

“Am going to my dad’s room. We will talk tomorrow” – Lekha said with a gasp.

“But why?” – Amar was confused

“Power cut na! how will I be alone?” – Lekha

“What?!!”” You are in your house only right? Whats there to get scared?” – Amar

“I have never been alone. Its scary! I will go to my dad’s room now” – Lekha was already in fear

“Come on Lekha! You are already 24 years old. Remember?” – Amar

“Yeah but till now I have not stayed alone. Next week my mom and dad needs to attend a wedding and I will be going to my aunt’s house. Even if its just one night” – Lekha

“You have not even stayed alone for one night?” – Amar asked with surprise

“Staying alone? Why should I? when I have people with me. Moreover its scary to be alone. I have been always that way. Ok now. Bye. Its already scary and am going to my dad’s room.Good night” – Lekha hung the call and Amar was thinking hard about her.

Amar has seen many girls who stay far from their parents. Who live as paying guest in unknown houses, girls who travel to various countires all alone and Lekha seemed to be totally different from the girls he has seen or heard.

He kept his phone aside and lied on his bed closing his eyes. Lekha went to her dad’s room and lied beside him like a small kitten hugging her mom. She dnt know very soon she will have to live all alone without anyone and everyone. And God had a plan which she would have never imagined even in her wild dreams.

Jaanvi reached office as usual and checked her mail. It was from Megha. Jaanvi took her phone and called the number under the name Megha.

“Hi! Can you please tell me where do you sit? I need to meet you” – Jaanvi said over the phone and in few minutes she reached the place.

“Hi Megha! Am Jaanvi!” – Jaanvi introduced herself to Megha.

“Hello! I have joined newly. Will be working in your team from now on. I have 2 years of experience. Manager has asked me to get your help” – Megha flashed a charming smile.

Sweetynila, Arunarc, Rampuri9 and 4 others like this.
  5. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

I was very delighted to see your nomination Iniya. You have improved a lot as an author in a very short time and your stories are lively. That is why I never miss anything, I read them in the middle of my sleep but I don't reply for the fear of writing any mistakes in sleep. I am very happy that the stories are going well. It would have been complicated for me but you are doing a great job! You keep writing, I will keep commenting!!!

Will something happen to Lekha's parents in their tour? And they won't come back? Or she marries Amat and he goes onshore or something? Leaving her alone

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much dear!!! And yeah even when I re-read my first story! I can feel the difference. You guys have been with me for all my stories : )

Thats very sweet of you dear!!!

Love you!!!!

You always stun me with your guesses dear! But I have not planned these tragedies for Lekha!
    Lets wait and watch!!!
    Have a wonderful day ahead!!!:blush:

7. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Lovely update Iniyaa....happy for Jaanvi...but again a twist for Lekha...
    hope nothing bad happens to her surroundings

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

What a nice way to start the week by reading the story of the charming four girls.:)
    Surprises are waiting for each one of them down the road of life.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Thanks Ammu dear!!!
    Lets see what tragedy Lekha has got to face!!!
    Have a lovely day ahead dear:blush:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Aaah!!! Thats very sweet of you to say that dear!!!
    Yes. Surprises are on the way!!!
    Have a wonderful week ahead dear :blush: