1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Yeah Amar sounds too sweet.
    No dear...No suspense and all...
    Just what happens to the girls and their love...
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts Lata dear :blush:
    Have a great day:blush:

2. IniyaaSri

Episode 18:

Jaanvi dint want to tell about her dream to anyone. She kept it within herself. She dint want her friends to get into chaos.

She is the not the one who gets dreams quite often. But this dream….which made her to wake up from sleep gasping and sweating….Jaanvi was quite disturbed. Something in her kept saying that dream is going to happen.

There was no logic though. But life doesn’t function by logic always.

She reached office early in the morning and was waiting for the other three to come.

It was 9.05 and Lekha swiped her card followed by Rathna and Sandhya.

Jaanvi keenly observed everyone’s face.

Everyone were happy. She could see love in each one’s face. Rathna swiped as she spoke to Khaveer over phone. She was not blushing but it was evident from her face that she is talking to someone she loves.

On the other hand, Sandhya was showing her teeth to her mobile. May be she was texting to her guy.

And Lekha, everyone knows about Amar…How sweet he is….

All three came smiling to Jaanvi and wished her a very good morning and Jaanvi reciprocated the same.

All dispersed in few minutes. Jaanvi slowly went to Lekha’s place.

Lekha was texting to someone with all smiles all over her place. It should be Amar Jaanvi thought.

“Blushing early in the morning?” – Jaanvi pulled a chair and sat near Lekha

“Its Amar” – Lekha blushed once again

“Hmmm so how things are going….Dowry questions all answered?” – Jaanvi

“Yeah Jaanvi! Am clear now. Lucky to have him. He is very open and genuine.” – Lekha said sincerely

“That’s nice! How about his parents dear?” – Jaanvi tried to ask casually

“His mom seems to be sweet. Spoke a couple of times.” – Lekha smiled

“That’s nice. So ready for marriage?” – Jaanvi asked naughtily

“Yes” – Lekha smiles

“Good! Pretty bride” – saying this Jaanvi slowly walked towards her place.

Shall I check Rathna?” – Jaanvi thought.

She slowly peeped Rathna’s place.

She was texting Khaveer with a wide smile which was constant whenever she texted him.

“Her's is 5 years of relationship. Really long these days. Their love can never go wrong. Both are sincere and their parents also won’t be a problem”

She came to her place and sat.

It was few minutes before 11.

She walked towards Sandhya’s place.

Sandhya’s face was tensed. She was talking over phone.

Jaanvi pulled a chair and sat beside her.

Sandhya finished talking and hung the call.

“What happened Sandy?” – Jaanvi

“I told na…My brother is going for college tour. We have asked for money to my relative and they said they will loan us. But now they are saying they cant help.I don’t want my brother to get disappointed” – Sandhya said with a tensed face.

“What you are going to do now” – Jaanvi

“Don’t know. Will see” – Sandhya

“Come lets go for break” – Jaanvi pulled her and other girls joined.

All three were sitting in the cafeteria. It was a corner table which they always loved.

“Am really worried. Don’t know what to do…” – Sandhya was unusually dull.

If Jaanvi was the one who makes everyone laugh, Sandhya is the one who is the first one to burst into laughter.

Sandhya was always in love with movies and songs. The financial demand of her family and being a fatherless child didn’t make her a gloomy person.

She was always found happy humming the latest love song and the one who is ready to laugh whenever Jaanvi cracks a joke.

“Sandhya!!! Listen to me. When is the last date for paying the money?” – Rathna asked

“This Friday” – Sandhya

“I will give you. Don’t worry”- Rathna said softly

“It’s ok dear! I will manage somehow. You need not get into trouble” – Sandhya

“Trouble? What trouble do I have? I will give you” – Rathna said firmly

“But….getting in money in friendship……” – Sandhya hesitated

“You don’t consider me as your friend? A friend in need is a friend in deed. Throw away your worries. I will give you the money. You shall return when you can” – Rathna said as she sipped her tea.

“If I can, even I would share with you” – Jaanvi said

“What’s there in this?!!! On behalf of you, am giving. Be happy” – Rathna said looking at Jaanvi’s face and Jaanvi smiled.

Sandhya believed she will somehow arrange for the money and sort out the issue. In few minutes she was back to normal.

Their day continued like a usual day. Jaanvi cracking jokes, Sandhya laughing heavily. Rathna and Lekha smiling seeing the girls. The day was perfect. Though Sandhya was happy, the money issue kept pestering her at the back of the mind.

It was evening 6.30 and all four started from office.

Jaanvi kick started her scooter and wore her helmet.

“Bye girls” she waved her hand and drove fast.

The other three waved their hands and walked towards the railway station.

Sandhya kept pulling Lekha’s legs and Rathna laughed seeing Lekha blushing.

“Sandhya! I will make Rathna blush now. Want to see?” – Lekha raised her collars.

“You making me blush?!!! Oh! Come on” – Rathna patted Lekha’s shoulders

“Let me see that now” – Lekha replied

“What you will do?!” – Sandhya asked curiously

“Rathnaa….look at my face” – Lekha said

“Yeah! Done. Am looking at your face. Now what?” – Rathna asked casually

“Khaveeeer!!!” – Lekha said smiling

“Hey!!! Is he waiting here somewhere?” – Rathna looked here and there very eagerly

“No. I just the said the name and at once your face brightened up” – Lekha tried pulling her legs

“No! Nothing of that sort” – Rathna replied with a wide smile and tint of shy.

“Hey I saw! Don’t cheat!!!” – Sandhya came in

“Rathnaaa….Khaveeeeer” – Lekha said once again and this time Rathna gave a deep smile and her face was blushing heavily.

When we love someone madly, even their name make us smile. Just that one single name will give goosebumps. And Rathna underwent that every time when some said “Khaveer”.

She did not know why that brought an instant smile on her face.

And that too along with blushing.

Lekha observed that and made Rathna blush many times and Rathna loved that more.

Its not that she was to new to love. She was madly in love with him for 5 years and still she blushed.

She liked hearing to his name “Khaveer”

Just the name did magic in her….

She loved it when she herself blushed with a wide smile when she heard the name “Khaveer”.

Lekha and Sandhya kept pulling Rathna’s legs all the way and they reached railway station.

They were about to climb the steps to the railway station and Lekha said

“Sandhya!!! Look who is waiting!!!!

Sandhya looked at that direction and her eyes widened.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, peddadas and 3 others like this.
  3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Nice, good friends helping each other and pulling each other's legs. Is that Khaveer? or someone else?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

ohh who is waiting there..for them..:sunglasses:
    PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Posting the next episode in few minutes dear.
    We will know who is that :blush:

6. IniyaaSri

We will know in today's episode :grinning:

7. IniyaaSri

Episode 19:

Sandhya hopped at once seeing her Ram.

He was sitting on his bike with his hands folded against his chest.

He was watching Sandhya along with the girls for the past five minutes and no one knew.

He controlled his smile seeing Sandhya’s happy face.

Her Happy face was the one that attracted him. A happy wife is always liked by her husband. Likewise Sandhya’s happy nature was the one that made Ram fell in love with her.

Both were good friends during their college life and no one knows when they became lovers.

Sandhya came running waving bye to Rathna and Lekha.

Rathna and Lekha climbed the steps smiling at Sandhya’s happiness.

Sandhya gasped as she stood before Ram.

“uf!!! Gasping? Shall I buy water?” – Ram asked seriously

“Its ok. I don’t have problem in having juice” – Sandhya giggled

“You idiot! Come! Sit on the bike first” – saying this Ram started driving and Sandhya was full of happiness.

“Idiot I thought we will be meeting in our usual place. But when did you come near my office?”- Sandhya asked .

“No questions! Keep quiet” – Ram replied

Ram drove for one hour and Sandhya was already hungry.

“Hey where are we going?!!! Stop somewhere na…Am hungry” – Sandhya said in a low voice and Ram dnt stop.

After few minutes, Ram parked his two wheeler in front of a luxurious five star hotel.

“Get down” – Ram said and parked his bike.

Sandhya was dumb struck seeing that luxurious entrance.

“Hey!!! Today we are going to have dinner here?” – Sandhya opened her mouth wide.

“No. my friend’s birthday. So just thought of peeping in.” Ram said as he locked his bike.

“But today is our anniversary too” – saying this Sandhya followed him.

The hotel’s reception was too grand and Sandhya’s eyes were sparkling seeing those grand chandelier lights.

Ram walked towards the reception and took his purse.

Sandhya stood as such looking at the grandness of the hotel. It was her first time in a five star hotel. She looked around her and saw all the cozy and comfy things all around.

She could see all the elite people walking around and she looked herself in the mirror.

It was an old Kurti. It was slightly faded. A sky blue top and a pale white leggings. Her hair was clumsy after a tiring day at work. Her old buckle sandals…. which is getting ready to reach dustbin soon.

She adjusted her hair as such and tried making her look good.

“Sandhya! Come” – Ram called her as he kept his purse inside his pocket.

“Hey!!! Such a big restaurant. I know….We are going to have dinner here today. You have arranged for our anniversary. Don’t lie” – Sandhya

“No way! Come. You will know. There is a birthday party going. We will be joining there. Don’t imagine much” – Ram

“I know you are cheating me. We are going to dine here. You would have arranged to surprise me” – Sandhya continued

“Hey this is the hall. See everyone is dining here. Come! It’s this way!” – Sandhya pulled Ram’s hands

“Did I tell you we have come to eat with them? We have come for a birthday party. Can’t you understand” – Ram said seriously and Sandhya kept quiet at once.

They got into an elevator and Ram pressed the button 15.

Sandhya stood quiet beside him adjusting her bag.

They reached the 15th floor and there was a small lobby and a man was already waiting for them.

“Please come sir” – the man dressed in suit welcomed Ram.

“Happy Anniversary Sir” – he shook his hand and gave a personalized anniversary card to Ram and Sandhya on behalf of the hotel.

Before Sandhya could sense what was happening, Ram took her hands and took her to that roof top dining area.

It was beautifully decorated with flowers, lights and candle. There were just two chairs and a table in the centre.

And there was a very big black board which had the words “Happy Anniversary Ram & Sandhya”. The black board looked grand with heavy lighting and other decorative things.

Sandhya stood as such. She did not know what is happening in front of her eyes.

Her family struggling for money even for basic needs and she standing at a luxury restaurant. She turned and looked at Ram who was looking at that black board. All because of him. Sandhya thanked God that second.

“When did you arrange these things?” – Sandhya asked with a soft smile

“I dnt arrange. Guess this is for some other couple. Interesting na! Their names are also Sandhya and Ram” – Ram said seriously

“Idiot!” – Sandhya walked slowly amidst the lights. She lifted her head and looked at the moon.

Sandhya turned and looked at Ram. She was about to feel emotional.

Ram looked at her and said at once “What? Feeling emotional? Enough enough”

Sandhya laughed at him and hit him hard with her handbag and Ram gave a subtle smile.

“Come on! Sit! You said you are hungry na” – Ram looked at Sandhya

Sandhya sat on the chair. She looked around her. Full of lights and sparkles.

She was feeling very special that particular moment. Not just special. She felt pampered. Everything is because of Ram. He never says any honey coated word to her. No ‘I love you’… No ‘you are my everything’. Nothing. But he shows everything that he would like to say. Sandhya felt Ram gave her more than what she deserved. Though he is not from a financially sound family, Ram made sure he makes all the occasions stunning. Whether it is Sandhya's birthday or their anniversary he will just take her to a different world which she had never seen or expected.

“Happy Anniversary” – Ram smiled at her and brought a cake which he had kept ready.

Both cut the cake and Sandhya kept looking at him as she cut the cake.

After few minutes both sat. “How did you arrange for money” – Sandhya looked at him

“Told na am about to get bonus. Got that last month. Saved it” – Ram said as he sipped his soup.

“Spent everything?” – Sandhya looked his eyes

“Is that very important now. Have your soup” – Ram replied taking his next sip.

Sandhya sipped her soup and Ram said “Give your hand”

Sandhya smiled at him and gave her hand. He gently held it and said “Love you” and Sandhya was speechless.

Ram usually doesn’t say I love you unless and until he means it and feels like saying it. He very rarely says that. Sandhya was on cloud nine.

“Happy Anniversary once again” – he smiled at her.

“Can you leave my hand Ram?” – Sandhya

He left her hands asked “What happened”

“Soup is getting colder. I need to have my soup hot you see” – Sandhya gave him an evil smile and winked in order to pull his legs and Ram laughed out loud

“Idiot” – Ram said with love.

Both enjoyed their dinner and had a memorable time.

Ram drove back to home with Sandhya.

He parked his vehicle at his house and started walking with Sandhya till her house. It was a 15 minutes’ walk from his home.

“You know what? My aunt said she will give money for that college tour na.. Today she said she cant” – Sandhya

“I expected this. What have you planned now?” – Ram asked

“Rathna said she will give” – Sandhya

“Hey why do you get from your friends when am there?” – Ram

“I denied but she said its ok. Moreover you have already spent everything for that roof top dinner. How can you manage?” – Sandhya asked with concern.

“From this month I will get my hike amount. So I will give. Don’t worry. No need to get from your friend. I will give you tomorrow evening. Let your brother happily enjoy his tour.” – Ram replied

Sandhya kept staring at him as such. Ram slowly held her hands tight and looked straight. Both walked as such without talking much.

Both reached Sandhya’s house

“Ok get in. am leaving. Don’t get money from friends. I will give you tomorrow. Don’t forget.” – Ram said moving away from her.

“Ok. One minute” – Sandhya said

“Happy Anniversary” – saying this Sandhya gave him a tiffin box.

“What’s this” – Ram looked at her

“My gift for you. Open it” – Sandhya handed him the box.

Ram opened it and the flavour of delicious carrot halwa hit his nose.

“Wow!!! Seems to be very delicious” – Ram smiled heartily at her.

“Made it for you. This is the gift I can give you for our special day. Have it after reaching home” – Sandhya said softly

“Thanks” saying this he took the halwa with his fingers and tasted it at once in order to make her happy.

“It’s divine Sandhyaaa” – Ram continued to have that and Sandhya smiled at him.

“I know you prepared it for me. But have this” – saying this Ram fed her and Sandhya ate seeing his face.

She couldn’t sense her halwa. All her senses were keen on admiring her Ram’s face.

Just face.....?She was admiring his beautiful heart....

In few minutes, he emptied the halwa and gave her the empty box.

“Loved your gift. I just spent money. But you have put all your effort to gift me. I know you don’t know to cook. Love you. Your gift is valuable than mine. Thanks once again for the gift” saying this Ram walked away. .It was dark and there was only one street light glowing and Sandhya stood looking Ram walking away...

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, Lata6 and 5 others like this.
  8. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Another awesome couples with anniversary...:)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Thanks for motivating me with your comments dear :blush:
    Have a wonderful day :blush::blush::blush::blush:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  10. dhanalakshmidev

dhanalakshmidev Senior IL'ite

Dear iniyaa
    As always u rock with ur story by adding of another couple....well done...
    Eagerly waiting for the next sequence

IniyaaSri likes this.