1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Madam U rock and we are moving with ur story..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for motivating me Aarthi dear :blush::blush::blush:

3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Waiting for the next part dear!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Episode 17:

“That dowry issue” – Lekha asked leaving all her hesitations.

“Yes my queen! Shoot your questions” – Amar

“I seriously felt very uncomfortable when they demanded like that. I couldn’t bear and that’s why cried” – Lekha said seriously

“I know what happened there. Mom told me” – Amar

“So you think what they did was right? When they demand like that… how will I come to your house happily? – Lekha

“Did you notice? Did my mom or dad ask anything from you people?” – Amar

Lekha thought for a while and said “No. They dnt” – Lekha

“Hmmm that’s the truth. We dint have or had any demands in our family. It was all because of my mom’s brother and my sister’s husband” – Amar continued

“Listen! I will clarify. My uncle always thinks that he should be given importance no matter what. Whether it’s right or wrong, we should follow him and treat him like a king. So he gets involved in everything and anything and starts dominating. My mom being his sister couldn’t insult or hurt him. So she keeps quiet without knowing what to do. And dad keeps quiet just for my mom.

Next is my sister’s husband. Obviously very important for all of us since he is the one who is living with my beloved sister. If we embarrass him in front of everyone, my sister will have to face the consequence. He will say that we dint respect him, this that and the story will continue.

Both my uncle and brother in law wanted to show their power in front of everyone and that’s why they have demanded everything.

In our Indian culture, we can’t avoid such things. If we need people, we have to bear such non sense at times. No other go.

Now tell me. Is it ok if we ask my uncle and brother in law to get away from all these things? Is it wise to do? Won’t it have consequences? Tell me." – Amar was waiting for her reply

“Yes. We can’t avoid them” –Lekha

“Did I justify?” – Amar

“Yeah…I understand that we have to bear such people for some or the other reason. And it’s not wise to throw everyone away from us. But the way they asked” – Lekha

“Just trust me Lekha. My mom and dad doesn’t like all this. And this uncles and brother in laws all one day visits. My uncle is in London by the way. They won’t be there with us always. It’s just you and me. I will never make you feel bad when it comes to these things. Just trust me. You will see after we get married. You will not get into any trouble because of my people.” – Amar assured her

And deep in her heart Lekha felt he is sincere and will do what he promises. There was genuineness in his voice. He was always open, genuine and promising.

Lekha was quiet and she was getting lost in her thoughts.

“Lekha” – Amar’s voice came in.

“Yeah” – Lekha replied coming out of her thoughts.

“Trust me! You are my Queen. And I mean it. That is not just a lovey dovey word for addressing you.” – Amar said in a firm voice.

“Hmmm” – Lekha replied.

There was firmness in his voice. He was not flirting. Those were not said just to impress Lekha. He genuinely meant that from the bottom of his heart.

What he said was true and Lekha was swept off when she heard him saying that.

“And please tell me if you need any other clarifications. Everything should be clear between us. I seriously don’t want any nuisance or misunderstandings because of our relatives. We should start out life fresh. We should live happily” – Amar

“Hmmm” – Lekha smiled softly

He was again and again winning her heart. She was falling in love with him again and again.

“I love my mom Lekha. But it doesn’t meant that I don’t respect you. I really don’t want to live a married life just for the society or for namesake, We both should enjoy it. Every day should be a fresh day. We should feel the marriage. No one is allowed when it comes to us” – Amar said clearly.

The truth in his voice was adorable.

“Ok” – Amar made her smile once again.

“By the way Lekha! What plans you have for your career? Planning to continue right? – Amar

“Yeah I will be continuing” – Lekha

“That’s good! I like women being independent” – Amar

“Hmmm” – Lekha

“Hey do you remember that one?” – Amar asked seriously

“Which one?” – Lekha asked curiously

“That kiss on your terrace” – Amar started again and Lekha kept blushing.

Both were enjoying their sweet nothing talks. Both were getting to know each other slowly. Both started liking each other and both very badly wanted to live with each other.

Lekha was always seen talking to Amar on phone and her parents were happy to see that both liked each other very much.

They were relived and keenly making arrangements for the marriage. Lekha's dad's instincts said that his daughter is going to live happily with Amar and his instincts never disappointed him.

That was a tiring day for Jaanvi at office. She reached home and refreshed.
    Chithra was busy with her tailoring machine and her husband was back from his work.

He kept his bag on the table and sat on the chair.

"This house owner lady is very trouble some" - He started

"What happened" - Chithra asked

"Just now spoke to her and came. She is saying she is going to increase the house rent from next month." - he replied

"Oh!!!" - Chithra was shocked.

"Dad!!! Whats this!! Why is she increasing all of a sudden?" - Jaanvi asked with frustration.

"Its her house." - her dad gave the reply

"Yeah but...." - Jaanvi

"Thats why I keep saying we shall shift back to my area." - her dad said looking at Chithra

"Dad!! Its out of the city! Transportation will be very difficult. I cant come to office then" - Jaanvi

"But thats where I was born and brought up. My memories are there." - he replied

"But how will I go to office?" - Jaanvi's voice showed anger

"Search a new job there" - saying this he went inside the bedroom and locked the door.

Jaanvi and Chithra looked at each other. Both were quiet. Chithra knew her husband. Its him. Nothing can be done.

But both were not aware when he will find a new house and when they need to shift from here.

Jaanvi went to bedroom and sat. How a man can be like this? Not matured enough to deal with money. Not being reasonable by locking his wife's career, what is woman according to him...Wont they have preference and wishes.

Her mom managed to live with him all these years and even Jaanvi got used. But at times, she felt terrible to adjust to her dad's mind set. She tried to forget everything to attain peace.

She had her dinner and lied on bed. The fan was slow and the room was quiet. That night was too quiet for her that day. She closed her eyes and slept after few minutes.

After some time, all of a sudden, she got up from a very confused dream. She was sweating from head to toe. Her hands were shivering terribly.

She wiped her face with her palm and still she couldn’t come out of that dream.

That was a piece of paper in which it was written “I Quit! I can’t live anymore. The disappointments and aches which we get from our loved ones are terribly killing. I can’t take this. I trusted him very deeply. He loved me so much. It’s such a shock. I never expected him to do this to me. And I really can’t take this shock and I don’t have life any more. When he doesn’t need me in his life, why should I live? There is no such thing called Love. Everything is non sense. I quit. Bye girls. Love you.”

That was the message and all three girls are weeping keeping that paper on hand.

She couldn’t remember who those three girls among the four are. She tried hard to remember who was missing but she couldn’t remember. All she remembered was a blurred image from her dream. It was just those three girls among the four. She was thinking hard “Who could it be!!!?” “who was the one who wrote the letter?”

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, Lata6 and 4 others like this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Posted dear :blush:
    Let me know your thoughts:blush:

6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Another awesome episode...loved the Amar and Lekha conversation...:)
    But again a suspense at last who it will be :thinking:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Thanks for that 'awesome' dear :blush:
    :grinning:Happy that you loved their conversation.
    And yeah lets see whose love life brings them to that decision!
    Have a wonderful day ahead Ammu dear:thumbsup:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  8. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

I'am guessing it as Ratna ..Happy writing Iniyaa

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Thanks for sharing your thoughts dear :blush:
    Keep guessing. Your guesses are my motivation:blush:
    May be Rathna:thinking: Lets wait and see:tonguewink:
    Have a happy day :thumbsup:

10. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Amar sounds too sweet! Hope he stays that way. I think now Lekha will enjoy all the romantic talk!

Are you planning any suspense with these girls?

IniyaaSri likes this.