1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Not only men, women are also fast in your story ha ha!!! Plus point for adding humor, I ek worst at it...good going!!!

rupz and IniyaaSri like this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Lol :grin:
    But in five years of relationship, I think this is not fast:tearsofjoy:.
    May be Amar is fast (from the first meeting itself)
    But I dont think Rathna and Khaveer can be fast, since its already 5 years.
    Hope I made justification:tonguewink:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and motivating me Lata dear:blush:
    Stay blessed:blush:

Lata6 likes this.
  3. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

So is the next one another romantic episode:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

:tonguewink::grin:

5. IniyaaSri

Episode 15:

Rathna and Khaveer reached the apartments main gate gasping heavily.

“Come come” Khaveer said and both ran towards the lift and got into it at once.

They reached the 6th floor and Khaveer took the house keys from his pocket.

He opened it and at once both got in.

Khaveer took a fresh towel from the cupboard and gave it to Rathna.

“Shall I use? No issues?” – Rathna

“Yeah yeah! Remember? Once I use to be here with him as a roommate. He is my best friend and its absolutely fine to use the things from this house” – Khaveer

“Hmmmm” Rathna unpinned her hair on the both sides and used the towel to dry her long hair.

“It’s tough right? To main long hair these days?” – Khaveer said as he entered the kitchen.

“Hmmm may be….” – Rathna smiled.

Rathna always loved long hair. She felt long hair is a woman’s natural accessory. It’s nature’s gift. And she loved to cherish that gift. She put all her effort to make her hair look stylish as well as healthy.

She had hot oil baths often, never let hot blowers on her hair, no colouring, no dying, and no straighteners, nothing artificial her hair has seen. It was fresh and smooth.

Rathna kept the towel on the table and her hair was half wet.

“What are you doing?” – Rathna asked stepping into the kitchen

“Preparing tea for you” – Khaveer smiled and Rathna loved him for saying that.

“For me?” – She smiled looking into his eyes.

"Yeah...The rain has not stopped yet. We will start once it subsides." Khaveer continued.

“Moreover. You love tea na. That too you love having hot tea during rain na…” – Khaveer smiled at her.

“Love you idiot” – saying this Rathna hugged him from behind.

And both kept smiling. Not just smiling…. Feeling love….love was soaking their souls.

Khaveer peeled the ginger skin and chopped the fresh aromatic ginger into small pieces and put everything into the boiling milk.

Rathna was leaning on the wall with both her hands folded behind her back.

The tea was becoming aromatic with those fresh ginger pieces. Khaveer checked the tea and lowered the flame in order to get the right consistency.

He turned back and looked at Rathna was who admiring him.

There is something attractive with men who cook! Rathna thought.

Khaveer was a very good cook and Rathna admired him whenever he said that. But for the first time, she is seeing him in the kitchen.

The kitchen had white walls and Rathna beautifully wrapped in a black sari leaning against the wall, made Khaveer go near her.

Rathna kept smiling at him for no reason and Khaveer was standing near her. He could feel her breath on him.

Rathna was expecting him to give her long passionate hug and Khaveer was admiring every beautiful feature in her.

That long hair… That oval face which had a heavily kohled eyes, a thin layer of pale lipstick on her full lips.

Khaveer dint get bored of that beauty even if its 5 years. That stylish beauty kept pulling him towards her.

Rathna was deeply looking into Khaveer’s eyes and smiled as if she understood his thoughts.

She thought of giving him a nice hug even if he doesn’t. She kept smiling at her Khaveer and he kept admiring her face as if he had not done it these many years.

Khaveer cupped her face with both of his hands and kept looking at her and she smiled at him like a freshly bloomed dark red rose.

The thin silver chain on her neck was pulled by Khaveer to bring her close to him. Rathna smiled at him again and he once again cupped her face and looked at her.

Very slowly he took his lips near her and kissed her deep and Rathna enjoyed every second of his passion. That was a very long deep kiss and both were not on earth that particular moment.

Rathna slowly brought her hands around him and hugged him tight.

She was so deeply engrossed in that deep kiss and dint know Khaveer was holding by her hip.

She felt that beautiful feeling all over her body. Khaveer’s other hand was inside her long wet hair. The kiss was getting deeper and longer.

Both dnt want to get out of the moment for any reason. They were enjoying each other’s love being shown. After few seconds Rathna swiftly took away her lips from his and tried to move aside. Khaveer smiled at her and kept both his hands on the wall and Rathna was in between that.

He hugged her tight again and slowly kissed her on her forehead. Rathna was slowly falling into that again though she wanted to come out of that.

Khaveer kissed both her eyes, nose, cheeks and once again he brought his lips near hers. Rathna’s heart was beating fast and she was gasping softly.

She forgot herself and was waiting for that kiss to happen again.

“Its over darling!!” – Khaveer said aloud and Rathna hugged him to hide her blushing.

Seeing her blush Khaveer laughed out loud.

“This is our limit right? You only set that right? We made a deal and how will I forget that my love?” – He asked her keeping his palms on both her shoulders.

Rathna nodded her head in affirmation.

“Then tell me. Why did you expect that kiss again?” – Khaveer winked at her and started pulling his legs.

“Idiot! Go away! Am starting to home” - Rathna

“You are saying you are starting from here. But still hugging me as such? When will you start?” – Khaveer laughed at her

“Am going now” – she said hugging him still more tightly.

“Good! Its already 8. Tea is ready. Have quickly” saying this Khaveer poured a hot cup of steaming ginger tea.

Rathna had that and started home. Khaveer dropped her to the railway station. Luckily the train was not crowded and Rathna got a window seat.

It was still cloudy and breezy.

Rathna sat and her phone vibrated. It was a text message.

It was Khaveer.

“Hey Rathna! Can you come back?!!!”

“Why?! Did I leave something?” – Rathna texted back.

“Yeah!! Come naaa” – Khaveer

“okay. But tell me what?” – Rathna

“You forgot to get that long kiss from me ; )” – Khaveer

Rathna bursted into a smiled showing all her teeth and looked around herself.

Two teenage girls were smiling looking at Rathna’s reaction and Rathna blushed and bit her tongue.

“You idiot!!!” – Rathna replied with a wide smile

“What darling?!!! It was you who was expecting that kiss right? I saw that disappointment in your eyes. Come come” – Khaveer

“Stupid. Will reach home and text you. Mom will be waiting. Also it started raining again” – Rathna kept her phone in her handbag and kept smiling thinking of Khaveer and their romance. She was in her own world thinking how their marriage life is going to be. How their romantic life is going to bloom. How their outings are going to be after marriage. She dreamt about everything and anything. These 5 years with Khaveer made her the happiest soul on earth. Their love for each other grew stronger day by day and it was rock solid. She felt lucky are the ones who fall in love. Not everyone is destined to get that beautiful feeling. She was happy and happy.

She never knew that everything is going to turn upside down and both Rathna and Khaveer will want to go away from each other soon.

6. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Oh no! It was so beautiful and it ended with disappointment.... back to reality I guess!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Oh No...It's always sad when a relationship breaks, even in stories

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Hmmmm lets see what happens to this rock solid relationship of Rathna and Khaveer.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts Lata darling!:grinning:
    Good day:thumbsup:

9. IniyaaSri

Thanks for sharing your thoughts dear:blush:
    Lets wait and watch.:grin:
    Have a wonderful day:blush:

10. ritz1

ritz1 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Iniya I read ur episodes but i was not able to log in.
    U brought back my beautiful memories. My thinking was exactly like lekha's and i am happy that my parents gave me a wonderful person as a life partner who treats my parents as his own. My parents don't have a son and my husband became more than a son to them...
    We had a period of 8 months to know each other before v got married. But we saw each other just 10 days before our wedding as he was not in India. Those were the days of letters ( 14 years ago ) we still have those letters. Our love blossomed in those 8 months and it is still growing......

When i was reading those episodes... i was just :blush::blush::blush::blush:

Preetii, meepre and IniyaaSri like this.