1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. dhanalakshmidev

dhanalakshmidev Senior IL'ite

Dear iniya
    So good to read ur narration my dear....i think u must have gone through all the stages which lekha is going through now...otherwise ur narration wouldn't be this perfect...am i rite iniya

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Yeah Lata dear!
    Lets wait and watch whether everything goes smooth or not :grinning:

3. IniyaaSri

Thanks Aarthi dear!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Have a wonderful day ahead:thumbsup:

4. IniyaaSri

Hi Archana dear!

Thank you so much! Happy that you liked my narration!!!:blush:
    And no I dnt go through all these! I have no idea how the feelings will be in an arranged marriage :tearsofjoy::grin:lol.
    For my every story, people ask me the same! :tearsofjoy:
    I cant have all the stories as mine right? :grinning:
    I just run my imagination and post whatever comes :smile::smile::smile:
    Am very happy that you people are liking it :smile::smile::smile:
    Keep motivating me and thanks a lot for your support.
    Hugs to you! Stay blessed:blush::blush::blush:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  5. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Oh oh, something sounds fishy! Is this guy all lovey dovey in the beginning and later harass her for dowry?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

lol! Good imagination dear!!! :thumbup:
    But we need to wait to see if that is going to happen or not:tonguewink:

7. IniyaaSri

Episode 13:

Everyone in Lekha’s house was thinking about Amar. All three were expecting him to call Lekha at 9.

Lekha’s mom prepared dinner at 8 so that Lekha will dine early and go to her room.

All three had a nice family dinner and Lekha went to room around 8.30. She wanted to be ready before 9. She was thinking what all they are going to talk.

As Lekha went to her room, Sekar took his wife to the terrace.

He spread the mat on the floor and made her sit first. Then he lied on her lap and both kept looking at the moon and the stars.

She was fondling his head softly and he smiled back at her.

Though “Youth” and “Love” seems to be linked, it is actually the “old age” which shows that complete love for each other. In youth, the beginning phase of love can be felt. But only during that old age, the complete phase of love can be felt.

The gentle breeze was soothing and both lied on the mat as such and slept off happily thinking about their daughter’s life.

It was 8.50 and Lekha’s phone rang. Lekha was excited to see Amar’s name getting displayed.

Too eager to talk to me darling?!!!Its not even 9. Calling me now itself? – Lekha smiled and attended the call.

“Hello…..” she smiled

“Sorry dear! Am very sorry! Cant talk today” – Amar said in a pleading voice

“Oh! What happened?” – Lekha said trying to hide her disappointment.

“Just now got a call. I have to join a conference call from Client’s side. It will be a two hours call. From 9 to 11. That’s why. It was last minute request. Couldn’t say no. Am very sorry Lekha” – Amar

“No problem!” – Lekha said softly

“Tomorrow night we will be talking for sure. Ok?” – Amar

“Ok” – Lekha

“Sorry once again. I was very much excited to talk to you over phone for the first time. But”- Amar

(“Even I was excited”) No problem. We will talk tomorrow” – Lekha

“hmmm ok. Till then keep dreaming of me. Bye. Good night” – Amar

“Bye” Lekha smiled.

It was quite disappointing for Lekha. She couldn’t bear. She was very upset. So she thought she will spend time with her dad to ease that feeling and opened her door and walked down towards her parents’ room.

It was open and there were not anywhere. She understood where they will be and went to her room quietly as she did not want to disturb them from having good time.

She locked the door and lied on her bed. Her eyes were wide awake and sleep was far. She closed her eyes as such and chased sleep.

Jaanvi was done with her second chapati and her brother was done with one chapati. Their mom Chithra was pleading both of them to have one more and both said a firm no.

“I don’t know why you both are like this! Not fit for eating. See how thin you both are looking!!! Am taking this much effort and cooking delicious dishes for you. But you both?” saying this Chithra took both their plates for washing.

Jaanvi’s dad was happily enjoying his dinner without worrying about anything.

After few minutes, all were done with the dinner and Chithra put all the plates and vessels for washing. She washed all the vessels, cleaned the kitchen and folded all the clothes that were lying on the sofa.

As she was folding the clothes, her eyes fell on the pile of books on the shelves. They were not her kids’ books. They were hers. Her love for books, her love for writing, her love to be a successful career woman, everything was buried.

She was no more herself. There was no identity for her. She suppressed all her skills within herself and molded her just as a mother whose job is to take care of her children and house. Nothing else was her life.

Her husband was not happy when she said she wanted to work. So everything just became a dream in a few seconds.

Jaanvi’s gave half of her salary to her mom with which she managed to run the house. Her dad’s income could be spent only for the house rent and nothing much. It was Jaanvi’s salary that was running the family. Admist all these hurdles, Chithra made Jaanvi to be a free bird who can wander anywhere and everywhere.

It was night 11 and Jaanvi heard someone yelling from the ground floor.

Chithra and Jaanvi came running and peeped from the balcony. It was their house owner.

“Don’t you people have sense?!! You have kept the main gate open. Cant you close?” – she yelled and few people on the streets turned their head towards Jaanvi and Chithra.

“No actually we dnt” – Jaanvi tried to answer and at once the lady said

“Don’t lie! I saw. The boy opened it and dnt close”

Chithra called her son and asked and he said “Sorry ma! I forgot. As I came running to give medicine for dad’s wheezing”

“Sorry! We wont repeat this further” – Chithra said politely and helplessly.

“Sorry?!! You guys will never change. If you keep continuing this, you can look for some other house” – she said as she went inside.

Chithra and Jaanvi came inside. Chithra continued her work and Jaanvi was upset.

“Why are you so polite to her maa?!!” – Jaanvi

“We wont get any other house for low rent Jaanvi” – her mom said with a stern face.

“But why is she shouting at us like that? Just a main gate was left unlocked. Doesn’t she have manners?” – Jaanvi

“She may or may not have manners. But we don’t have money. So we have to keep quiet” – Chithra said without any emotion.

Jaanvi dnt have much to talk as all these were getting usual. She went inside her room and locked as her brother was busy studying in the living room.

Jaanvi tried to divert her mind to forget all her sorrows.

But sometimes it doesn’t work. She got reminded everything about her. The big house in which they were living a happy life. Everyone treated her as a princess. But now… Jaanvi cried silently.

Though her mom Chithra was a rich businessman’s daughter, they couldn’t live a comfortable life forever. Everything lasted just for few years until Jaanvi’s dad lost everything in his business.

Though he couldn’t support the family’s demands completely, he never let Chithra work. He considered it to be insulting and just for him, Chithra suppressed all her dreams and passion.

Chithra was smart enough to run the family with very limited money. She has felt bad that she couldn’t contribute to her family financially though she was well capable of.

Jaanvi liked her mom very much. Admist everything, its Jaanvi’s happiness that mattered to Chithra. There were never any restrictions for Jaanvi and her brother. But her brother never made use of the freedom. His only interest was studying studying and studying.

But Jaanvi enjoyed her life to the maximum. She never sacrificed anything when it comes to her happiness and freedom. Or that’s how Chithra wanted her to be. That’s why Jaanvi always liked her mom. She liked each and everything her mom did. May it be her skills on embroidery, cooking, literature and what not…Such a skill full person she was. And the freedom that she gave to Jaanvi was commendable.

Since worrying is like a rocking chair and it doesn’t take you anywhere ahead, Jaanvi wiped her tears and took her laptop and logged into her facebook account.

She saw her friend Chaaru’s photo. She was happily married with a kid. Jaanvi liked the photo and smiled at her.

“Love”, it changes everyone’s life….

Will there be anyone in this world who will love me other than my mom?

But who will love me… Am not fair skinned. I don’t have beautiful hair. I don’t have a beautiful face. Am a lean short girl.

She saw herself in the mirror and self-pitied.

No one will love me. She felt so and lied on her bed trying to sleep as everyone had office the next day.

Suddenly she got reminded of Lekha.

“Hey Lekha will have lots to tell us naa tomorrow…” suddenly Jaanvi felt happy and smiled.

She slept with that eagerness.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    Arunarc, ritz1, curiousgals78 and 4 others like this.
  8. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

'Amar at once rubbed his cheeks casually and looked at Lekha.....'
    very romantic.......

'Since worrying is like a rocking chair and it doesn’t take you anywhere ahead'
    So true, I completely agree with you.

The story is moving very nicely:)

rupz and IniyaaSri like this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Heyyy!!! Thank you so much dear:blush::blush::blush:
    Happy that am able to pull out some romantic moments in a way that you enjoy!
    Thanks for your love dear!
    Hugs to you :blush: Stay blessed:blush:

10. IniyaaSri

Episode 14:

Rathna, Lekha and Sandhya all three were walking from the railway station.

Sandhya was sweating and Rathna was exhausted because of the crowded train.

“Hey see Lekha na! How fresh she looks.” – Sandhya started pulling her legs.

“Oye! The trains are not crowded in that side. What to do” – Lekha smiled softly.

Rathna smiled and kept quiet.

“No way! I don’t like this Lekha! See am going to apply coal on your face” – Sandhya said and Rathna and Lekha bursted into a big laughter.

Lekha loved Sandhya whenever she says something out of cute jealously.

“Don’t laugh! One day I am going to apply coal on your fair beautiful face. How dare you always look fresh” saying this Sandhya Pinched Lekha’s soft cheeks and Lekha smiled back.

All three kept pulling each other’s legs and reached their office main gate.

Jaanvi was on her two wheeler getting inside the main gate. The girls waited for her to park and all four joined together.

“Ok. Come on start! What happened yesterday?” – Jaanvi asked as she adjusted her hair after removing her helmet.

“You want all the stories now itself?” – Lekha raised her eyebrows.

“Yes now itself” – all three chorused.

“Nothing. He just came! Saw me. We both liked each other. That’s it” – Lekha

All three girls saw each other and knocked Lekha on her head at the same time and Lekha giggled.

After few minutes Lekha depicted them everything and the other girls were happy. It was the first wedding in their gang.

They enjoyed each and everything that Lekha told them and visualized to get the real picture.

"You were blushing na yesterday?" - Jaanvi teased Lekha and Lekha blushed.

“Blushing?!!! Thats nice.... But See! We are the reason for your marriage” – Sandhya raised her collar in pride

“you guys? How?” – Lekha was puzzled

“Just because you wore the dress that we gifted you, Amar liked you” – Sandhya laughed

“Hey yeah….You wore that dress na….Dark green…” – Rathna smiled and Lekha said “Yes….I agree. Lucky dress” – Lekha smiled

The day went happily for the girls though it was Monday. Rathna was extra happy in the evening as she has planned to meet Khaveer.

She was wearing saree to office and her hair was left loose apart from pinning it on both sides.

It was a dark black semi cotton saree. She has neatly pinned it and was looking quiet formal and neat.

It was evening 6 and there wasn’t much work for Rathna. She thought she will wind up for the day and started from her place.

Jaanvi giggled at her seeing the happiness on her face and Rathna escaped at once in order to avoid the girls teasing her.

Rathna and Khaveer has decided to meet in a coffee shop which was their usual hang out.

“Hey where are you?” – Rathna asked him as she got into a share auto.

“Told na today my friend Shiva is leaving. He asked me to lock his house and have the keys with me till he returns. So just locked and walking towards the coffee shop” – Khaveer

“Ok! I will be there in 10 minutes.” – Rathna said and at once she heard a kiss.

She looked to her left and right as she was sitting in a crowded share auto.

Hope no one heard she thought and she hanged her phone at once.

After 10 minutes Rathna got down from the share auto and Khaveer was already waiting for her.

Though both were neighbours once upon a time and know each other well, still Rathna mesmerized Khaveer whenever she stood before him.

It was almost 5 years of their relationship. Khaveer was mad on her like the first day. Her style and poise made him go mad on her.

Khaveer saw her walking towards him. Her black saree was simply mind blowing on her pale brown skin. Her loose long hair with chopped layers here and there was looking stylish. Those heavily kohled eyes were captivating. Anyone could fall for her. But their relationship was so intense that both were made on each other in the name of love.

Rathna removed her office tag and kept inside her hand bag as she came near Khaveer.

Both smiled at each other and walked towards the coffee shop.

“So how was the day my darling?” – Khaveer asked as they sat.

“Pretty good! Was fun. You know? Lekha is getting married soon” – Rathna smiled

“That’s cool!” – Khaveer replied and placed the order.

After few minutes, they were done with their chit chats and started from the coffee shop.

It was already 7 o clock and both were walking on the shady roads hand in hand.

They kept walking for five minutes and all of a sudden Khaveer pinched her hip and Rathna faked an angry stare.

“Shouldn’t I?” – Khaveer asked with a smile

“But not now…” – Rathna said with a subtle smile.

“Then when? Its already 5 years Rathna” – Khaveer frowned.

“Yeah. But we can wait till we get married right?”- Rathna teased him.

“Hmmmmm” – Khaveer kept a sad face and both continued their walk as such.

“Actually why I pinched your hip is….Prince Charming always likes his gift wrapped.” – saying this he winked at Rathna.

“So am your gift and I need to be properly wrapped is it?”- Rathna

“Ofcourse you are my gift! You were not completely wrapped and thats why I pinched” – Khaveer

“I see…Giving lame excuses?. Idiot. You wanted to pinch. So you did. Don't give lame excuses” – Rathna teased him again.

It was dark and the street lights showed them the way. The shadow of the trees were their company other than few people on the roads.

Khaveer was quiet for some time and Rathna understood he was dull.

When Khaveer least expected, Rathna gave a fast wet kiss on his cheek and started walking ahead leaving his hands.

A sudden surprised smile popped on his face and he ran behind his lady.

As he held her hands, few drops of rain fell on Rathna’s face.

It has started to drizzle and its long way to go before Rathna reached the railway station.

Before they could react, the rain was getting furious and it started to pour down heavily.

“Oh my God! What shall we do now?” – Rathna asked keeping her hangbag on her head.

“yeah!! Shall we go to that coffee shop?” – Khaveer asked

“Hey just now we came out! Will it be nice if we go again?” – Rathna

“Fine then! Come! I just locked my friend’s house na! We will wait till the rain settles down” – Khaveer

“Its near only right?” – Rathna asked as both were running

“Yeah! Come soon” – Khaveer said and both ran towards the apartment.

Sweetynila, Arunarc, ritz1 and 6 others like this.