1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Iniya red roses. Janvi's first love blooming again?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Hello Iniyaa
    What a story, I must say , read all the episodes in 3 days ...
    Can't tell you my DH and DD were so irritated with me always glued to the phone(never done it in my life) ...
    Your story was quite addictive, thoroughly all these 4 girls have become a part of my life now , felt all the emotions with them ...
    Great job ..
    The latest twist in Janavi's life , this Gaurav is confusing . . But excited to see how the story unfolds next ..
    Congratulations
    Vinutha

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

First love ?:shakehead: No ma...

4. IniyaaSri

Hey Vinutha!!!

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback :blush:
    Thanks once again for bringing this big smile on my face dear:grinning:
    Happy that you felt the story addictive! Hope you liked it.:blush::blush:
    Family so irritated with you huh! oh my God! :crybaby2:Am not responsible :tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:lol.
    Thank you so much for your love and support!!!
    Will be happy to know your thoughts on the climax as well.
    Have a nice day dear! Hugs to you:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

Lata6 and VinuthaS like this.
  5. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Gaurav proposing to Jhaanvi? OMG, what a twist??? Is he playing a cruel joke? Or maybe he's not really married? Maybe Prabhu gave Jhaanvi the wrong information about Gaurav and marital status??? Arggghh! so many imagination are running in my head right now!!! :confundio1::thinking::confundio1::thinking::confundio1::thinking:When are you posting the last episode? Waiting with bated breath:sconf::sconf::sconf:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Episode 111:

“Are you mad?” - Jaanvi

“No! Not at all! There cant be mentally ill lawyers!” – Gaurav winked again with a smile.

“I know why you are doing this….” – Jaanvi said with frustration

“Please tell me” – Gaurav showed his teeth.

“The other day you were angry on me….that water saving issue. I know. So now you are teasing me! So that my image will get spoiled. Am married. Can’t you see?” – Jaanvi yelled slightly

“Even am married! So what?” – Gaurav laughed

“Youu…..Lets go dear” – Jaanvi said to Malar and walked towards the step.

Before she got down the steps, Jaanvi saw Rathna climbing the steps.

“Rathna!!! I really don’t know how he came here... Don’t know how he knows Sandhya’s address…By the way he is my boss….Gaurav” – Jaanvi

“Boss?”- Rathna raised her eyebrows

“Not exactly! But still” –Jaanvi said without looking at Gaurav.

“So….how are you man?! All Good?” – Rathna smiled at Gaurav

“Nothing is good! Your friend is confused, angry, frustrated, irritated” – Gaurav smiled again.

The more she saw him smiling the more she got irritated.

“Malar!!! Come lets go” – Jaanvi didn’t want to know anything.

“Jaanvi! Wait!” – Rathna pulled her hands at once.

“Fine! Jaanvi let me tell you! Gaurav wants to marry you.” – Rathna

“Are you gone mad?!!! How do you know him ?! Tell me that first” – Jaanvi yelled

“See Jaanvi! My wife passed away few years back!” – Gaurav started and before he finished Jaanvi’s anger went to the peak.

“So! After that you married Priya….had two kids…now want to marry me?!!! You rich people don’t have brain and heart? Non sense” -Jaanvi pulled Malar and Rathna held her hands tight.

“Jaanvi! Give me a couple of minutes! I need to talk to you” – Rathna

“I and Gaurav knew each other during school days! We were infact neighbors! I was doing my 10th standard and he was doing his 12th. We were tuition mates. After that he vacated and we both almost lost touch.” – Rathna

“I will continued after that." - Gaurav continued.

"Last week when I was chatting with my old friend in facebuk, Rathna’s profile showed up in suggestions. The face looked very familiar and I checked. We both were too happy and we spoke about many things. In another couple of days, your profile showed up in the friends suggestions. I was wondering. When I asked Rathna about you, she said you are her bestie.

Then I told her, even my uncle likes her work, she is very dedicated and my uncle is planning to promote her and all. Rathna at once told “Her personal life is such a big tragedy. Happy that at least her career is bright….” I got curious since you fascinated me from our very first meeting.

So I asked her about your personal life and she said everything about your pain. But even before that you made me curious about you. Actually you fascinated me. I never got such feelings in my life…This is the first time” – Gaurav

“What the hell guys?!!! What about Priya and the kids?” – Jaanvi

“Actually Jaanvi! Priya is not his wife!” – Rathna

“Then?!!! Parvathi was addressing you guys as daddy and mummy?” – Jaanvi looked Puzzled.

“Rathna….May I talk with your friend? Can you take Malar down?” – Gaurav looked at Rathna

“Malar will not go anywhere” – Jaanvi kept a straight face.

“Idiot! Don’t do too much! Just 5 minutes! I will go down now” – Rathna took Malar and walked down the steps.

“Why are you confusing me like this?!!! What’s your problem? And what are you doing in my friend’s house with these bunch of roses” – Jaanvi

“Will tell you everything! Give me some time” – Gaurav took a deep breath.

“My mom and dad passed away when I was a kid. My uncle Parameswaran brought me up like this own son. He is my father’s younger brother.

When I was 25, I got married to a family friend. Neither she nor me were interested in marriage. Just because my uncle was happy, I married her. She married me due to her parents’ pressure.

It was one month after our marriage. Still she didn’t speak a word to me. I thought she needs time and left it as such. One day I saw her crying terribly and went near her.

She bursted into tears saying she is already pregnant and she is feeling guilty for spoiling my life. She didn’t knew before our marriage. We both did not know what to do. We both didn’t want to kill the baby even before it saw the world. So we let the baby grow. Months passed. Everyone thought its my baby. And I was ok with that. I did not want to spoil everyone’s happiness.

But every second, every moment, my wife was suffering with guilty feeling. She couldn’t bear the thought the she spoiled my life. She would have stopped the marriage if she has known already. But sometimes for something we won’t have answers. Everything happened just like that. Parvathi was born. I held her the moment she was born. That rosy face captured my heart forever and I couldn’t live without her even today. I don’t even know who her biological father is. Neither I nor my wife wanted to talk about it. But don’t know why....Parvathi became an inseparable part of me. May be because she is the first baby in my life.

My wife passed away exactly one month after Parvathi was born. The whole family was in deep shock. And I stood all alone with Parvathi in my hands. Everyone wanted me to remarry and I didn’t feel like.” – Gaurav

“Then Priya…..?!” – Jaanvi

When I was in college, my uncle Parameswaran’s son…..I mean my cousin brother fell in love with Priya. Both were my juniors. It was me who fought with my family to get them married. The family didn’t even approve their marriage since it was done in a temple. It took time for the family to accept them. I stood by their side till everything got sorted. Both are very much attached to me that they forced me to re marry.

When I said NO, they both told me that they will have baby only when I remarry. But I was not in a mental state for marriage. I already married for the sake of my uncle and had enough. I didn’t want to marry again. I mean I didn’t get that feeling at all. So I stopped talking to both of them. Priya and my brother felt bad. In few months, Priya got pregnant and then I spoke to them.

From the day Parvathi was born, Priya was the one who took care of her just like her own mother. I never had the need to remarry for my kid. Because Priya was already taking care of her well. So Parvathi ended up calling her as “Maa”.

“Then why didn’t you guys tell that?! Many in our office are thinking that you and Priya are husband and wife… “ – Jaanvi

“Ha Ha! We know that….Will tell you. I was taking care of our Kolkata plant. When people came to know that am a widower, there were too many proposals. Right from my office PA to distant relatives. Everyone were nagging me and my family. At a point of time, I couldn’t take all those non sense and shifted to this city. I didn’t want to disclose my marital status and let people play with their own imaginations. Our family didn’t bother much about what people thought. I am at least free from all sorts of proposals….A guy from a rich family…Single he is…Might have crores and crores of money. Girls might have thought that way right?. Not sure how many would have wanted to marry me just for me and not for my money.” – Gaurav finished

Jaanvi did not know he had such a past. She really thought he was having a happy married life.

“And Jaanvi…..Everyone thinks that Parvathi is my own daughter. Just me, my brother, Priya and now you. No one else knows this.” – Gaurav said and Jaanvi did not know how to react when he included her in that list.

“But why me…..I mean why did you….” – Jaanvi dragged

“You mean why did I propose you….Right?” – Gaurav

“Will tell you what I feel. And finally…obviously….Decision is yours and yours only. No one can force you” – Gaurav started.

“First thing that disturbed me was you correcting my daughter…Since she is the apple of our eyes, no one in my family scolded her or corrected her mistakes. Even myself. To be frank, she is a pampered kid. Even the office staff use to flatter her since she is my daughter. You were the only one who dared to correct the mistake even after knowing who she is. Not everyone has that guts.

“And you….I have never seen a nude face all these years. Every girl or every woman I meet or see looked stunningly beautiful with all kinds of enhancers. But you were confident enough to face people with your nude face. I actually liked that. It says a lot about you and your personality. Actually I got fed up of seeing painted faces that were behind me for my money. You were unique. Bold enough to be original.”

“Will anyone get impressed with a nude face?” – Jaanvi thought.

“The way you handle things in office, your presentations, your command, your problem solving skills, my uncle use to talk about you often at home. So I got curious about you….”

“And when Rathna told about your marriage…” – Before Gaurav finished Jaanvi started

“Fine! I got it! When Rathna told about married life, you felt bad for me. So its Sympathy…And that’s why you want to marry me. Right?!!! I hate that. I never want anyone to marry me out of sympathy. Got it?”

“Will kick you! Idiot! Just listen to me!” - Gaurav said and Jaanvi stood still.

“I actually admire you. You are taking care of the entire family being a single woman and in parallel you are excelling in office. These are things to be admired madam!!! Not to feel sympathy. Sympathy is one stupid thing according to me!! You are a woman to be admired and inspired. Not sympathized.” – Gaurav said and Jaanvi’s eyes were getting moist.

This is the first time she is listening to such words on her! No one has ever told her that. Everyone felt bad on her state. There were sympathies on her state. But this perspective….No one…..

“I have saved all my love for you Jaanvi. I really want you to marry me. I never had the opportunity to fall in love or decide my partner. May be 30 was the right age for me. I love you with all my heart Jaanvi…” – Gaurav said and

“I need to go down…” – Jaanvi walked down and Rathna came up leaving Malar to Sandhya

“Where are you going…?” – Rathna held her hand.

“Whats all this Rathna?” – Jaanvi’s eyes were drenched.

“Did you reply him?” – Rathna

“I need to go down” – Jaanvi pushed her away and climbed down the steps.

She hugged Malar at once and cried. She did not know why she cried.

“I will talk to her Gaurav! You be here” – Rathna went down and turned on her video chat and Lekha was already waiting.

“Fine girls! We need to talk to Jaanvi” – Rathna said and Sandhya made Malar to sit on her lap.

“What you need to talk girls?! I told you right. Am not going to marry anyone” – Jaanvi cried.

“He told you everything right?! Then where is the problem?” – Sandhya

“Jaanvi pause and think na…You are getting emotional now” – Lekha said softly

“You wont open your mouth. Let me start.” – Rathna

“First thing! He cannot marry you for money. You know well about his economic background! So He is not marrying you for money” – Rathna

“Next thing is like you worry or fear, he will not abuse your kid. He is not that kind.” – Rathna said and Jaanvi very well knew he will not abuse Malar. When he is in love with Parvathi he cannot abuse any kid. She knows the secret which her friends doesn’t know.

“And he don’t even have the necessity to abuse your kid. Sounds petty” – Rathna continued.

“Next thing is he is not marrying you for sympathy. He admires you.” – Rathna

“So! Now tell me why would he marry you?!!! You will imagine your own reasons na Jaanvi! Tell that. “ – Rathna asked and Jaanvi didn’t have any.

“Idiot! Think na” – Sandhya

“Take your time Jaanvi. But think. Its your life.” – Lekha said

“You wanted to marry Prabhas and the titanic hero na…This guy is stunningly handsome and stylish than those two. Did you see that?” – Sandhya looked at Jaanvi.

“What else you want…..His wife died 8 months after marriage. They didn’t even live” – Rathna said.

She is not even his wife and Parvathi not even his daughter. I know better. - Jaanvi thought.

“Are you thinking about that stupid Venkatesh?! Fearing for divorce? He is a lawyer by profession and all the top lawyers in the city are his family friends. This would be such a silly thing for that family.” – Sandhya said

“What is stopping you from marrying him?” – Lekha asked softly

Jaanvi wiped her tears slowly and hugged Malar. Deep in her heart, she felt Gaurav will not ill-treat Malar. In few minutes he gave that confidence.

“We did what we can Jaanvi! And final decision will be yours! He loves you. That’s it” – Rathna

“I need time” – Jaanvi said and the others remained quiet. Lekha hung the call. Rathna and Sandhya did not know what to talk.

In few minutes, Jaanvi asked “Hey! Where is Malar….?”

Rathna and Jaanvi at once ran to the terrace and Malar was playing with Gaurav. Her face was full of smiles.

Jaanvi cried seeing Malar. She never got father’s love. This is the first time Malar is playing with someone other than Jaanvi’s dad and brother.

Malar flashed an innocent smile at Jaanvi and continued playing with Gaurav.

Malar went closer to him and bit his nose gently. Gaurav laughed and said “Even Parvathi use to do the same”

Jaanvi cried. She at once climbed down the steps leaving all three on the terrace.

“What happened dear….decided?” – Sandhya held her hands.

“Its not that easy to decide as you girls think Sandhya….I got married and that many people came to my wedding! How will I tell them that I married an other person…How will I tell them that my child is not going to live with her biological father…. Wont my relatives and colleagues blame me that am marrying someone for my comfort without thinking about my daughter?” – Jaanvi

“I know! I know you will have all such useless thoughts” – Rathna entered the room

“Were your relatives and colleagues standing with you during all your troubles and sufferings? Did you at least get a phone call from your relatives?” – Rathna

“No…..But….” – Jaanvi

“So! They don’t even bother about your life. But you will miss all the good things thinking about them. Right?! Is there any logic in this?” – Rathna

“But….I don’t even know whether my dad and brother will be ok with this?” – Jaanvi

“Your dad will be there with you for next 50 years?” – Rathna asked in an irritated tone.

“Your dad is already 60. How long he will take care of you. In fact you are taking care of him. Not he. And your brother! He will get married in another 5 years and after that?! He needs to take care you along with his wife huh?” – Rathna asked and Jaanvi remained quiet.

“I am not forcing you! Just that I don’t want you to spoil your life for useless reasons. Give me one good reason. Then I will shut my mouth” – Rathna stopped talking.

Gaurav came down with Malar. "No one should be forced Rathna! Just leave!” – Gaurav walked away leaving Malar and that bunch of red roses near the entrance.

Malar kept looking at Gaurav and Gaurav closed the main gate.

Malar smiled at him and Gaurav walked away with a dry smile.

In few minutes, Jaanvi reached home with Malar. She let Malar play with her mom and closed the bedroom door.

“Ma! Got an important work. Will finish and come”

Jaanvi closed her eyes and thought about Gaurav….His words. She slowly re winded everything that happened.

He was standing with a bunch of deep red roses. He was wearing a stylish full sleeved black tee shirt and a beige pant. His face was stunningly handsome. He doesn’t marry me for money. He doesn’t marry me for sympathy. He won’t abuse Malar. Then why he wants to marry me?!

Are such good men possible in my life?! – Jaanvi thought.

“Is this love?”

“Don’t I need time to think about it?”
    – Jaanvi

Few years later.

“Guys!!! Keep up the surprise! This is my first attempt! Please co operate!” – Gaurav whispered to everyone.

“Wont we?! Just for this we all have come this long leaving all our kids there” – Sandhya whispered back.

“So guys ready?!! Just say happy birthday together! That is enough” – Gaurav

“Fine! You go and bring Jaanvi” – Rathna said softly

In two minutes, Jaanvi entered that dark room and she heard many voices chorusing “Happy birthday”

“Thanks….who?” – Jaanvi asked Gaurav.

He turned on the lights and Jaanvi was in happy tears. All her friends have come with their hubbies.

“Heyyy!!! When did you guys come? Thank you so much” – Jaanvi hugged her friends with happy tears.

“Such a lovely surprise!!! Which I never expected” – Jaanvi looked at Gaurav

“I know! You know guys?!!! This much happiness on her face….I never saw this even when I gifted her a diamond neck-set last year! I am sure I can give her the real happiness only when I bring her friends in front of her eyes” – Gaurav said and Jaanvi looked at him with teary eyes.

“Happy birthday my dear” – Gaurav kissed her forehead and everyone clapped their hands.

“Come on guys!!! Our dream photograph! Lets not miss this chance” – Lekha said and Amar took this selfie stick at once.

Rathna stood beside Khaveer, Sandhya stood beside Ram, Lekha gently leaned on Amar’s shoulders and Jaanvi stood with happy tears beside Gaurav.

“Everyone say cheese and show your teeth” – Khaveer said and everyone laughed at once and it was clicked.

The girls looked at that picture and every eyes were dripping with tears.

“Don’t get emotional ladies…” – Ram said and Sandhya pinched him slightly and said

“You wont know how many years we have been waiting for this…”

“And guys…..We are really thankful to you. You men are one important reason that we girls are cherishing this wonderful bonding even today” – Rathna said wiping her tears

“No more tears! We all are family…..We will pass this even to our next generation” – Khaveer said and at once everyone chorused “Yessssss”.

Jaanvi’s celebration was over and everyone started from Kolkata bidding bye to Jaanvi and Gaurav.

It was next day, Jaanvi was wearing a black cotton saree. Everyone in the conference room looked at Jaanvi’s smiling face. It still remained nude sans any make over.

“Here we have our new board of member! Mrs. Jaanvi” – Mr.Parameswaran said and everyone clapped their hands.

“Sign here dear” – he gave her the documents and she signed “Jaanvi Gaurav”.

THE END

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  7. IniyaaSri

Posted the Climax dear!!! Actually I was posting today's episode with bated breath being the Climax:facepalm:

Sofea likes this.
  8. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

wow. wow. wow iniya... awesome ending.
    it is superb, awesome, fantastic, marvelous, beautiful, fantablous, surpised, shocking, happy, stunning, outstanding....
    still words can be written to your climax.

The END Jhaanvi Gaurav speaks all the apin she underwent .
    you did justice to all four.

and their pic could visualize before my eyes...

seriously want to meet you and hug you...

going to take print out of all episodes, going to read once again with no wait for twist or 7am IST :D :D :d

love you iniya for your skill.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

My God!!!! I was really tensed thinking whether you guys will love this or not!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    Thank you so much darling!!! Very happy that you liked it:blush::blush::blush:
    Even I wanna hug you for encouraging me always!!! :blush::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:
    Oh my God! Print outs?! lol :grin: thats sweet of you to say that.
    Thank you so much Preeti darling!!!:blush:
    Love you!!! :kissingheart:

10. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Iniyaa, relax! You passed with flying colours! :cheer::cheer::cheer:The climax was beautiful and sweet just like its author! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Although I felt some parts were a little rushed but I understand that you didn't want to drag the story too much. I'm so glad that things worked out well for each one of the girls in the end...and Jhaanvi...she really didn't make such a good impression on me as Rathna did, in the earlier episodes. But as the story was progressing, she became my favorite one of the lots. I'm so happy that she finally got the life and recognition that she so deserved!

And Iniyaa, like others, I too will miss the girls. In many episodes, I laughed with them, I cried with them and each of them reminded me of my life back in the university with my friends whom I still keep in touch until today. I will definitely cherish this story as it remains close to my heart. Thank you so much for this. And I wish you come back soon with yet another wonderful, heart warming story!:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

Preetii and IniyaaSri like this.