1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Keeping my fingers crossed waiting for Jaanvi's response.
    Her thoughts on the previous night will make her think whether Prabhu will treat Malar as his daughter.
    Prabhu is already aware that she is can't restrain from to disciplining kids (Gavrav's daughter water incident). Hope he/ his father doesn't have issues regarding this aspect of Jaanvi.
    Rest of the girls are settled with their husbands, waiting for the group photo.:grinning:

2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

She will accept is it :thinking:

Ammu dear! Lets see whether Prabhu is able to convince her or not...They gonna live together or Jaanvi will be fine with being alone.:buenrollo:

Happy to see your feedback dear!
    Lol! Yeah! But lets keep our fingers crossed to see whether Jaanvi accepts Prabhu's proposal or not since she is strong with her decision!!!
    Hey! Thats very sweet of you that you remember that group pic :smile::smile::smile:

3. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Good twist...Please make it happy ending

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hey
    This is something I expected. But I think jaanvi won't accept. Will see. Eagerly Waiting g

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

:rolleye:
    :thinking::thinking::thinking:Lets see Aarthi darling!

By the way ladies, Next part will be posted tomorrow Morning 7(IST).:blush:

6. IniyaaSri

Episode 110:

There was a heavy snowfall and Lekha was in deep sleep. Amar was hugging her and Lekha kissed his cheeks sleepily.

“Wake up na….I have got two hours of work today" – Amar whispered in her ears.

“Hmmmm few more minutes…Am too sleepy” – Lekha murmured.

Amar took away his hands slowly and got down.

Lekha continued to sleep and Amar didn’t come inside the room.

After an hour, he kissed her forehead. Lekha opened her eyes slowly and looked at that handsome face.

“I am leaving! Just two hours of work today! Will come soon! Have prepared tea for you!” – Amar said with a smile.

“Oh my God!!! Your Food?!! Sorry! I was too sleepy” – Lekha rushed out of the bed.

“Hey!!! Wait! I will eat out today! Not a big issue! You sleep if you want” – Amar pulled her close and kissed her cheeks slowly. Lekha blushed and Amar waved his hands and closed the main door.

Lekha lied on the bed sleepily and took her phone.

“It’s raining outside….Khavee!!! Go for Work from Home option na….Please…” – Rathna said as Khaveer was sipping his tea.

“Oye!! What happened….Started again?!” – Khaveer laughed at her.

“Please please! You said you don’t have any meetings today na…Why don’t you work from home. I won’t disturb you! Promise” – Rathna showed her teeth

“Oye! What happened today….” – Khaveer kept his mug on the table.

“Nothing…Its raining…How long its since we enjoyed watching rain through our bedroom window…Remember those days?” – Rathna looked at Khaveer

They didn’t have any such moments after his mom came. Khaveer realised that and kept quiet.

“Fine….You go to office. Anyway I got to cook. Your mom will come down now…” – Rathna went into the kitchen.

He at once grabbed her hand and kissed her cheeks.

“Hey what are you doing?!” – Rathna raised her eyebrows in shock.

“Today we both will watch rain together! I will order food for us and mom! Will ask mom to be in the first floor. After all what is the use of this big house….” - Khaveer

“What will you tell her…..” – Rathna

“Will tell I have head ache…or some other apt reason. I will manage. You don’t worry. Let her think whatever she wants” – Khaveer ran across that big living room and climbed the steps.

Rathna couldn’t believe what Khaveer was doing.

“Come!!! Take your blanket! You will cover yourself like a puppy na….cover and sit beside the window. Let’s keep watching the rain…” – Khaveer pulled her hand and Rathna leaned on his shoulders with a smile.

Sandhya was having a mild headache as she woke up.

“You take rest na…If you are still tired, let’s go to doctor tonight.” – Ram said as he was munching his breakfast.

“Yeah….Too tired….Will refresh and come” – Sandhya got down from bed.

“Raaaaammmm!!!!” Sandhya stood with teary eyes.

“What happened?!!” – Ram got up at once and came running towards her.

Sandhya hugged him at once.

“What?!!! Don’t get scared!!! Tell na” - Ram

Sandhya looked at his nervous face.

“Am pregnant” – Sandhya said as happy tears ran down.

Ram stood still. He couldn’t believe what he heard.

“Really?!!!!” - He hugged her back.

“Will tell mom and my friends” – Sandhya took her phone in happiness.

Sandhya: Girls…..!!!!

Jaanvi: Yes darling!

Sandhya: Am Pregnant!!!

Jaanvi: Awesome!!!!

Rathna: Such a good news!!! Too happy for you!

Lekha: Congratulations Sandhya!!! : )

Sandhya: Finally….. : )

Amar!!! You know what?!! Sandhya is pregnant!!! Too happy we all are… How long she has been waiting for this…. – Lekha said

“Oh! Convey my wishes to Ram and Sandhya!” – Amar smiled as he leaned on her shoulders.

Lekha was quiet for next few minutes.

“What are you thinking?” – Amar looked at that beautiful face.

“Shall we plan for a baby….Enough of all our travels and outings….What say” – Lekha asked without looking at Amar’s face.

“We were planning for our Swiss trip na….What happened…” – Amar smiled

“No….Felt like asking you….” – Lekha

“You really want to have a baby or just that your relatives and parents are asking about it?” – Amar looked at her face.

“They have been asking right from the day I got married. But now…this is my own feeling…” – Lekha smiled.

“Anything that my darling says" – Amar hugged her and Lekha kissed his stubbled cheeks.

“So….Sandhya is pregnant….Now you will be asked about it! Isn’t it?” – Khaveer smiled

“Means?” – Rathna

“I mean your friends will ask about you right?” – Khaveer

“Ha! No….We never ask such questions to others! It’s too personal Khavee! We girls never invade such zones. Such things should be discussed by a couple. We just share the news. We never get into those embarrassing zones.” – Rathna smiled and leaned on the window.

“Good then!!! We will get going with our plans as of now” – Khaveer smiled

“But Khavee….Why don’t we plan for a baby” – Rathna

“Really?! But I feel neither you nor me is mentally prepared for that….And also I feel that you are asking this just because everyone is asking you” – Khaveer

“Its true that everyone is asking that question to me….Even I am confused. Sometimes the pressure is too much. I feel like I need a baby right now!” - Rathna

“Don’t I know you Rathna….. Just relax! Let’s not live a templated life na…It’s not even two years since we got married. Let us live first… Let’s make millions of beautiful moments before we invite our bundle of joy into our family.” – Khaveer continued

“You know what….I have seen many men and women, who keep saying I want to do that, but I have kids….I would have done that if I didn’t have kids this soon. Let’s not do that. We should celebrate each and every moment of our kid. Before that, let’s do things which is not possible later in life. May be for next one or two years! Let’s live life. There should not be any regrets in future. What say” – Khaveer looked at her and Rathna hugged him at once.

“Done! Let’s not live a templated life” – Rathna

“People will keep asking no matter what…If you have a baby, they will ask which school. If the kid goes to school they will ask about the grades and ranks. The questions will never stop. Just because they ask, let’s not design our life to please them Rathna….Lets live for ourselves! Just ourselves!” – Khaveer said and Rathna nodded her head with a smile.

Jaanvi smiled seeing Sandhya’s messages.

"Finally!!! Something good happened" – Jaanvi was feeling happy for Sandhya. Her mood got lifted and she was full of energy.

“So….How is the day going…” – Prabhu asked as he saw Jaanvi sipping her coffee beside him.

“Pretty Good! You know what?! My best friend conceived! She was trying hard….Very happy for her and her husband” – Jaanvi started and Prabhu smiled.

“You know Prabhu!!! They both are such a lovely couple! Love during college days” – Jaanvi winked and then laughed.

Prabhu smiled though he was nervous to initiate the topic he had in mind.

“Jaanvi!!! I have something to ask you” – Prabhu

“Ask me anything other than money” – Jaanvi laughed naughtily.

“Shall we marry?” – Prabhu asked without giving a second thought and Jaanvi’s smiling face froze as such.

“What?!” – Jaanvi asked softly.

“Why don’t we both marry? We both will take care of the kids together. They like each other na. Even my dad wants this marriage to happen. Its three years since my wife passed away. I got this feeling only now…” – Prabhu said and Jaanvi remained quiet.

“Tell me Jaanvi! I will try to understand whatever your reply is” – Prabhu

“I have decided long back Prabhu! I am not going to marry anyone!” – Jaanvi

“But why?!” – Prabhu

“Since I considered you as my friend, I have told you about my past. Too many scars….too many fears I have…I can’t risk my child’s life for my comfort.” – Jaanvi

“Risk?!! Even I have a daughter Jaanvi! I will consider both the kids as mine!” – Prabhu tried to convince.

“Sorry…..really am unable to trust a man when it comes to my daughter….Will tell you frankly….What if you consider my daughter as a third person?! What if you start showing difference? Or what if you abuse her?” – Jaanvi

“What?!! I won’t do that Jaanvi! Trust me” – Prabhu

“I had had enough because of trusting people Prabhu. I did all that which involved just me. But now my Malar is also in my world…I will never take risk….Lets leave this as such…” – Jaaanvi

“I thought Sruthi will get a good mother…” – Prabhu said feebly and Jaanvi remained quiet.

“Its your wish Jaanvi! No one can force you in this. But I really thought we four will live together as a family. A good mother and a father for Sruthi and Malar…I really imagined a nice family. Anyway…..” – Prabhu walked away and Jaanvi kept standing with her coffee mug.

“Prabhu……” – Jaanvi called him.

“You want a mother or a wife? Or which one is first….” – Jaanvi

Prabhu hesitated a moment.

“Primarily a mother Jaanvi….She is a girl child…Bringing her up without a female support……I don’t find anyone with whom I can leave my child safely” – Prabhu

“Hmmmmm” – Jaanvi kept quiet and Prabhu walked away in another few minutes.

“Come soon! We got to prepare a presentation” – Prabhu shouted from a distance.

“Oh yeah! Am coming” – Jaanvi walked fast.

Jaanvi was not feeling comfortable with Prabhu. Jaanvi couldn’t give her 100% when she worked with Prabhu. Though Prabhu understood, he couldn’t talk anything further on this. He didn’t want to disturb that friendship they shared.

They entered the conference room and Jaanvi saw Gaurav sitting beside Mr.Parameswaran.

“Oh God!!! He is sitting. How will I talk in front of him?” - Jaanvi murmured as she sat quietly.

Prabhu followed her and in few minutes he made the presentation. Jaanvi was not in mood and she couldn’t concentrate. One because of Prabhu’s proposal and one because of Gaurav. Whenever Jaanvi saw him, his family life made her to realise the void in her life.

The presentation got over in next thirty minutes. But Mr. Parameswaran was not completely satisfied. He planned for a second meeting since they had ample time for the next presentation.

“Sir…I have a request” – Jaanvi raised her voice

“Yes please” – Mr. Parameswaran looked at her.

“May I change my seating arrangement?! The other day you said you would offer a seat near your cabin” – Jaanvi asked with hesitation

“Yeah…Are you sure?!! If so it can be done at once” – Mr. Parameswaran

“Yeah! Fine sir. I can shift at once” – Jaanvi said and Prabhu jerked. He didn’t expect that kind of behavior from Jaanvi.

“Done!” – Mr. Parameswaran said and Gaurav kept watching Jaanvi and Prabhu.

Jaanvi walked out of the room and Prabhu followed her. Neither she spoke nor did he speak.

It was the end of the day and Jaanvi walked towards the parking lot. She kept all her belongings under her seat and locked it.

He walked towards her and Jaanvi rolled her eyes seeing him.

P.S : Episode 110 got lengthier, so planning to post the remaining part around 2 o clock(IST) today. And the climax episode on Monday!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  7. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Wowww part 2 soooper... But climax till monday ?? Why not tomorrow ??:crybaby2:

8. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Looks like life is turning to be better for all of them. As for Jhaanvi, I feel that she has taken the right decision by not getting into marriage now. After reading about what she had gone through in her life, it is totally understandable why she has issues in trusting anyone at this point of time. In fact, I'm so glad that she refused Prabhu's proposal. Marriage is not as easy as what Prabhu thinks- getting married for the sake of kids is never a good choice. His proposal for marriage says it all- that he has no respect for her wish or her preference or her feelings. He just needed a mother for his daughter and Jhaanvi just fitted the bill.

Its high time that Jhaanvi gets a guy who appreciate and love her for the way she is. At the same time who accepts Malar as his own daughter without any hesitations. Jhaanvi should not settle for someone less than that. Its better that she stays single rather than going through another nightmare with another Venkatesh sort of man.

IniyaaSri and creativemumma like this.
  9. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

wow one more episode today! Love it....waiting

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Episode 110: The remaining part.

She sat on her two wheeler and saw Gaurav walking towards her.

“Oh God! He is coming…” – Jaanvi turned on her two wheeler at once.

“What happened between you and Prabhu?! Heard you both were good friends. And my uncle use to love your team work! What happened now?! Any problem? – Gaurav

“This is none of his business. why dont you mind your own business” – Jaanvi felt like asking.

"No sir! Nothing of that sort” – Jaanvi tried to flash a formal smile.

“Really?!! Havent you heard? You should never hide anything from a doctor and a lawyer?” – Gaurav smiled.

“May be Gaurav has come for his friend?!! Friend?!! Actually they both are not even in touch…”

“No…nothing of that sort!!! Am leaving” – Jaanvi said and turned on her two wheeler once again.

“Fine then!!! Carry on!” – Gaurav gestured and Jaanvi started driving at once.

Jaaanvi reached home soon and forgot everything as she saw Malar’s smiling face. She came running towards her mother and Jaanvi kept showering her with kisses.

Jaanvi’s phone rang and it was Rathna.

“Hey….Tell me” – Jaanvi smiled

“This weekend am coming there! We both will visit Sandhya?!!! Don’t tell her! Let’s surprise her” – Rathna smiled

“Wow!! I will bring Malar as well” – Jaanvi smiled.

“Done! Even I want to play with her” – Rathna

“Saturday morning sharp 10! Ok? I will pick you up from home” – Rathna said and Jaanvi was happy of meeting her after a long time.

Malar and Jaanvi were tired after playing. Both lied beside each other. Malar slept off soon and Jaanvi kept staring at the ceiling.

Here after every widower with a kid will come with a proposal like Prabhu?

They themselves will decide that I want to marry someone so that my child will have a father?

May be a forty years old man will come to me with a marriage proposal? No wonder even if that happens! In people’s eyes, am married with a kid. But…..When did I live actually...????? Jaanvi gasped.

They will expect me to take care of their Kid? A mutual dealing?

Hmm…..Nothing wrong in that dealing anyway…..Many are blessed like that.

But that’s not my cup of tea…..

Just me and my Malar. That’s it.
    Jaanvi closed her eyes.

It was Saturday. Jaanvi and Malar were getting ready.

Jaanvi wore a greenish blue salwar. Her semi wet hair was brushing her shoulders. She placed her bindi in between her eyebrows and took her handbag. Malar was already dressed up in a pink gown and a thin head band.

As per their plan, Rathna and Jaanvi reached Sandhya's house and pressed the calling bell.

“Heyyy” – Sandhya smiled heartily. She was too happy seeing all three.

“My malar darling….” – Sandhya waved her hands.

“Don’t jump in excitement girl” – Jaanvi laughed at Sandhya

“No no!!! am careful” – Sandhya smiled.

All three spent good time and the topic came to Jaanvi’s life finally.

“So….you rejected Prabhu…ignored Gaurav who came to patch you and Prabhu….What you gonna do Jaanvi” – Sandhya

Jaanvi kept quiet.

“I feel that Gaurav will come again since he sensed about you and Prabhu…Or that’s what I feel” – Sandhya said.

“I am not bothered about any Gaurav or Gautham or Prabhu….for that matter any one. Am firm. I will not remarry” – Jaanvi continued.

“Hmmm….Prabhu needs a mother for his daughter….Thats it.” – Jaanvi.

“You didn’t get that spark is it….When he proposed….” – Sandhya asked innocently

“Spark?! Am in a state to get spark and all….Am just….People might even call me stubborn or adamant when I reject proposals na….Isn’t’ it girls?” – Jaanvi asked with a smile.

“Moreover! You guys forgot Venkatesh?! He will never and ever divorce me! And you want Prabhu to struggle with Venkatesh?! I don’t want anyone to face problems just because they want to marry me. My life is that’s it” – Jaanvi said hiding her pain.

“You are just 28 Jaanvi” – Rathna couldn’t bear.

“Ok. Tell me why you rejected Prabhu’s proposal…” – Rathna

“Am afraid Rathna….” – Jaanvi said softly

“Afraid of what…?!!!” – Rathna

“Afraid that he might ill-treat or abuse my Malar….” - Jaanvi

“Who gives you all sorts of negative thoughts Jaanvi?!” – Rathna sounded irritated.

“The tortures, the beatings, the pain…all these contributed to my fear” – Jaanvi leaned on the chair.

Rathna and Sandhya did not know how to convince her.

“What if that person a wonderful father?!” – Sandhya asked

“May be to his daughter….But not to my daughter….Own blood is always special for every individual na” – Jaanvi

“Oh God!!! What to do with this girl….Who told you all these rubbish” – Rathna got up from the chair.

“Will you abuse a child who is not of your blood?!!! Can you do that?” – Rathna

“No….” – Jaanvi replied with hesitation.

“Then when you are like this, wont there be good people like you?!! Won’t you think that way?” - Rathna

“Why don’t you understand Jaanvi!!! There are millions of good people in this world! Just because you saw few devils, it doesn’t mean that everyone will treat you the same” – Rathna raised her voice and all of a sudden Malar turned her head towards Rathna.

“Oops!!! Nothing darling” – Rathna flashed a wide smile and kissed Malar’s cheeks.

“My past doesn’t allow me to trust people Rathna…What to do” – Jaanvi replied and Rathna remained quiet.

Sandhya’s mobile blinked and that was a video call from Lekha….

“Hi girls….Miss you…Even I want to be there….” – Lekha said as she curled her lips.

“Miss you too Lekha….” – Jaanvi and Sandhya chorused and Rathna smiled.

“Sandhya….Take care of your health. Eat properly” – Lekha

“Sure dear” – Sandhya smiled.

“Jaanvi….You will stop talking to Prabhu?” – Lekha asked all of a sudden

“Don’t know…..” – Jaanvi became quiet.

“So…..?” – Lekha

“I am ready to marry. I have got two choices as well. If they are fine, am ok with it” – Jaanvi said seriously

“What?! Who?” – Sandhya

“Remember Titanic Rose and Devasena?!” – Jaanvi winked and the other girls kept quiet.

“Will either marry that Titanic Hero or Prabhas..” - Jaanvi laughed and everyone sensed the pain in her eyes.

“No use in talking…..I am already in love” – Jaanvi said and pulled Malar towards her.

“All my love is just for Malar!” – She kissed Malar’s cheeks and Malar kissed her back.

Jaanvi kissed her again and when no one expected Malar said “Maaaa” and Jaanvi cried in happiness.

Sandhya and Rathna had Goosebumps seeing that scene.

“First time Rathna…..” – Jaanvi cried holding Malar’s cheeks.

“Love you to the moon and the back” – She said to Malar and Malar smiled as if she understood.

In few minutes Lekha cut the call and Rathna took her phone and sent

“Sorry Lekha….for being rude the other day….Felt like asking sorry today only…”

“No problem dear! I know you” – Lekha sent back and Rathna was relieved.

In few minutes, the ceiling fan stopped functioning and Sandhya frowned “Power cut”.

“Hey!!! I will treat you guys! Shall we all go out?” – Jaanvi started.

“Am not coming anywhere! I don’t even feel like eating!! Stupid girl” – Sandhya pinched Jaanvi.

“By the way, why do you want to treat us now?” – Rathna

“Just like that….Aaah! I got increment na…” – Jaanvi smiled

“Jaanvi!!! You never change! From the day you started working, you have been spending for us. We know you love to do that. But why don’t you save here after?! Malar is there. Won’t you think about that?! If you really want to spend money, spend for the people who really need money! Not for the people who are sitting with a full stomach.”

Jaanvi became quiet. She didn’t reply. Whether she had money or not, she liked to buy things for others. She had that habit which never went away from her.

“Come girls! Let’s sit in the veranda!!!” – Sandhya stepped out slowly and sat on the chair.

Malar started running here and there and Jaanvi kept seeing her.

In few minutes, Malar started climbing the steps and Jaanvi smiled as she ran behind her.

“You have terrace there?!!” – Jaanvi looked at Sandhya

“Yeah! I can’t climb! You both go if you want” – Sandhya

Malar climbed the steps too quick and Jaanvi ran behind her.

Malar started running across the terrace and Jaanvi looked for a shady area to take Malar. There was a big water tank and Jaanvi took Malar near that.

“Hello Madam!!!” – Gaurav came out.

“Sir! You?!” – Jaanvi didn’t understand anything.

“Yes me!” – Gaurav smiled.

“What are you doing here?” - Jaanvi

“I need your help Jaanvi! Will you help me?” - Gaurav asked and Jaanvi stood puzzled.

At once he took a bunch of red roses and knelt before her all of a sudden.

“Am in love with you! And I want you to marry me! That’s it” – Gaurav smiled.

“What?!!!” – Jaanvi asked holding Malar in her right hand.

“Yes! You got to marry me!” – Gaurav winked.

“Are you mad?” – Jaanvi

Sweetynila, Arunarc, aarthi28 and 2 others like this.