1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Seriously!...But feeling sad that story is getting over

2. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Iniya a new relationship in the next episode.Brother sister bond?just a guess

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

That presentation one is really good thing..that would definitely boost her confidence to take any further step in life ..professional or personal ..Sometime in the future the guy (who loved Jaanvi) and dumped her should come infront of her to see her every inch progress.:smirk::smirk::smirk:..Good Going Iniyaa

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 109:

“What?!!! Pathetic…” - Jaanvi felt bad for Prabhu.

Prabhu flashed a formal smile when he saw her the next day.

“Oh! You know to smile?!!!” – Jaanvi said with a tint of smile and a natural laugh came out from Prabhu.

“So your Malar is completely fine?! I saw you crying the other day” – Prabhu said softly

“Oh god! You saw?! I got very emotional the other day. And yeah she is fine now.” – Jaanvi smiled.

Prabhu slowly started talking to her and Jaanvi reciprocated. Prabhu slowly realised that Jaanvi was not just dedicated to work, she is humorous, funny and jovial as well.

Jaanvi took her empty water bottle and walked towards the pantry. She filled her water bottle and stood there for a short break. She took few deep breaths to relax her mind.

A small kid dressed in a stylish white frock walked in.

Jaanvi opened her eyes and looked at that kid. Every kid reminded her of Malar. Jaanvi loved the white frock and imagined Malar wearing that.

The kid placed all her tiny cups in a straight line. She opened the tap and started filling her water bottle with those tiny cups. Every time she walked from the tap to the last cup. The tap remained open and water was flowing as such.

“Dear….What is your name…?” – Jaanvi smiled at her affectionately

“Parvathi”- The kid answered without looking at Jaanvi.

“Wow!!! Lovely name” – Jaanvi smiled and the kid continued to fill her water bottle with her tiny cups.

“Look there! The water is getting wasted. Keep the cups near the tap and fill the water bottle. Or give me the water bottle! I will fill it for you” – Jaanvi smiled

“Its ok. We have more water. Even I do the same at home.” – The kid replied and continued doing the same.

Prabhu came in for a coffee and kept watching everything.

“Parvathi dear….We should not waste water. Don’t do like this. Ok?” – Jaanvi

“I have more water.” – the kid replied and continued. Prabhu kept watching.

“Parvathi don’t do na….” – Jaanvi slightly raised her voice and the door opened.

“Darling!!! Come on! Let’s move” – the man came in and Parvati at once jumped into his arm “Daddyyyyyy!!! Let’s go” – She said with a smile.

He gave an angry stare to Jaanvi as he walked across the room.

Jaanvi stood confused and looked at her friend Prabhu.

“Why do you interfere in all these things Jaanvi?” – Prabhu

“What did I do?!!! Just asked the kid not to waste water!” – Jaanvi

“You know who she is?!! She is Gaurav’s daughter! Gaurav is our boss’s nephew. They all live together in the same house! They are millionaires Jaanvi! How will their kids be….You are silly” – Prabhu

“Millionaires won’t feel thirsty or what?! Everyone needs water right? Why can’t they inculcate good habits in kids?” – Jaanvi said and the door opened again.

“We know how to raise our kids!!!” – Gaurav said and Jaanvi jerked as she didn’t expect his re-entry at that moment.

“And madam! What is your name?” – Gaurav asked in a firm tone

“Am Jaanvi!!!” – Jaanvi said in a loud voice.

“And Please teach your kid to save water” – Jaanvi said with a straight face and Prabhu looked at her face.

Prabhu admired her guts and boldness. Prabhu and Jaanvi walked towards their seat after Gaurav left without talking anything.

“Jaanvi! Look there!!! She is Priya! Gaurav’s wife!” – Prabhu gestured and Jaanvi peeped from her seat.

Priya had a short silky hair, colored and straightened. A fair smooth skin. A bright red lipstick on her lips. A thin vertical streak of kumkum on her forehead. She was wearing a light weight shiffon saree and a glittery sleeveless blouse. Her smile was beautiful. Parvati ran towards her mother and Priya hugged her daughter with a wide smile.

Jaanvi raised her head still more and saw. Priya was walking slowly with a big tummy.

“oh!!! She is pregnant…..” – Jaanvi murmured and sat on her seat.

As she started working, she received a call from the HR department.

“Oh! Yeah! Am coming! I will submit the documents for insurance!” – Jaanvi said and walked towards the HR department.

“Oh God! That Gaurav's family is standing there! Have to pass them huh?!!” – Jaanvi walked slowly.

Jaanvi was asked to wait in the HR department and she sat quietly. Gaurav and Priya were standing together with Parvati.

“Daddyy…..Mummy ate my chocolate….” – Parvathi said and Gaurav laughed at Priya.

“You didn’t change!?!! You are the same from college days….You and your love for chocolates!!” – Gaurav pulled her leg and Priya gave a knock on his head.

Parvathi kept laughing seeing that.

Without her knowledge Jaanvi smiled at that scene. It was beautiful to be a family na… Marrying college mate….love marriage….living in a family, friendly husband…..Nothing is written on my head….

Let this family stay happily forever! God bless them!

Jaanvi thought and walked towards her seat after few minutes.

“I am slightly scared! May be that Gaurav will dismiss me?!! He is angry on me na…Will he do that?” – Jaanvi asked Prabhu and Prabhu smiled.

“What?!! Tell na!!! My fate! When I don’t have money to survive why should I talk about saving water to my boss’s nephew….What if he throws me out of the company? I have to search another job huh?” – Jaanvi bit her nails

“Oh God!!! Don’t worry! He doesn’t come here every day! He will only come if there is any important meetings or discussions! He is a lawyer by profession as well! He won’t come here often! You can relax” – Prabhu tried to convince her

“So what?!!! He will dismiss me!!!” – Jaanvi started worrying

“He use to be my school mate! Not close friend and all. But we knew each other. But after my wife’s death I came out from all kinds of relationships. Lost touch with many friends. I know him. So I am sure he wont dismiss you! Even if he does, we can talk to his wife. Heard she is good at heart. This is the second time she is coming here! She never comes out! Just takes care of the baby at home” – Prabhu

“Oh is it….Oh God! Save me” – Jaanvi murmured and resumed her work.

The day was over and Jaanvi started driving her two wheeler. Gaurav’s happy family kept flashing in front of her eyes.

“Why am not blessed with such a family…..” – Jaanvi cried secretly. Her tears dried completely as she reached home.

Jaanvi started playing with Malar.

After few hours of playing, Jaanvi lied on the mat and Malar hugged her tight as she slept. Jaanvi was feeling divine. She felt as if her life is perfect. Malar’s hug made her to think like that. Those soft fingers were brushing Jaanvi’s cheeks and Jaanvi kept seeing her daughter.

From nowhere that same image kept flashing in her brain. A beautiful family….A happy married life.

Still she remembered how Gaurav treated his wife Priya. Priya’s face was filled with happiness. How nice it is to marry your best friend….how nice it is to marry your college mate….It feels heavenly when your husband is friendly and nice to you…. Jaanvi kept thinking.

If there is a power called God! What was the sin that I committed?!!! Tell me. If it was in my previous birth, finally you are responsible for everything. Why did you destroy everything… Love!!! That space will never get filled in my life. Why did you do that?!!

May be I should have married someone like my schoolmate or college mate?! Both Rathna and Sandhya married their best friends.

But Lekha….Even she married a stranger like me….Amar was good! He was caring, loving and affectionate. He stood against his dad for his wife. When there are wonderful men like that, why did I get stupid men when it comes to love and marriage? No one loved me.

May be I should think this way. Not everyone is blessed with a baby. I am blessed with an angel. May be am lucky this way. Not every girl is blessed to live with her parents and siblings after marriage. Am blessed that way. May be that’s what I deserve. May be I don’t deserve a happy married life.

But my Malar…..Doesn’t she deserve a happy family? Mother and Father?.....

Jaanvi’s eyes shed a drop of tears. No matter what..... she will remain safe in my hands. Gaurav’s happy family came before her eyes again. Nice na…A good husband, loving wife, a daughter, a son…. Wonderful family.

She thought about it again and again.

But if I marry someone, will he treat my Malar like his own daughter?! She will never become his daughter right?!!! What if he abuses my daughter in my absence?!!!

Jaanvi’s cheeks were getting drenched.!!! I wont let that happen! I will remain like this. My Malar should be safe and happy. Just safe in my arms….Jaanvi hugged her daughter back.

Sruthi was sitting on Prabhu and Prabhu laughed at Sruthi.

“Dad…..As you said, am planning to talk to Jaanvi on marriage…..” – Prabhu

“Really?!! When?” – Prabhu’s dad

“Tomorrow…..” - Prabhu said as he pulled Sruthi’s cheeks.

“Good! Everything will be fine! Both of you lost your lives and both can live happily. Most important of all, Sruthi will get a mother!! That’s what we want” – Prabhu’s dad said and Prabhu rehearsed on how to initiate the talk with Jaanvi.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  5. IniyaaSri

Wow! Thats a whole new perspective ma!!! :thumbsup:
    But I couldn't think that way :facepalm:
    Have posted the next part ma!!! :blush:

6. IniyaaSri

Yeah that would have made her realize her true worth!!!
    Yeah good if such things happen!!! but that guy vanished as such!
    Thanks dear! Have posted today's part. :blush::blush::blush:
    Hugs to you! Too happy to read your thoughts on the story every time:blush:

7. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Hi Iniyaaaaa,
    Couldnt reply to your posts long time dear..... Read today episode....

Prabhu introduce pannum pothey iniya twist veikka pora nu purinjikitten.... Expected prabhu attempt... Will jhaanvi accept and that boneless venkatesh giv divorce ???? And i know your answer.. lets see what she is upto nu... :smirk:and just three episodes :(:(:( what we will do later... Going to complete in a line that sandhya blessed with baby, rathna and lekha' future...????:facepalm::frown:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Lol! I was laughing reading your comment darling!!!
    and yeah thats my reply again :tonguewink: He He He!
    Wont be nice if I reveal everything!
    Lets see what Jaanvi replies to Prabhu! Whether she accepts or not!:rolleye:
    She is already strong that she will never accept any man in her life again :thinking::thinking::thinking:
    You will get all your answers! :blush::blush::blush:
    Will try my best to give a story that you guys will like!
    All three episodes ready :wink: sorry sorry! just two more episodes right:wink:
    Good day girl! :grinning::kissingheart:

9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Nice! Even I can’t guess she will accept. Maybe she will accept for Malar and Shruthi

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Lovely atlast Jaanvi is getting a good family...let her be happy with her kids and family :)

IniyaaSri likes this.