1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Interesting episode!
    Was feeling the same as Rathna..

What's Prabhu up to..Lets see

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

That was beyond words dear!!!
    Too glad that you got the right picture of what I wanted to show/tell.
    Jaanvi's feelings and emotions were very well understood and written.
    Soo beautiful!!! Thank you so much dear!!
    Love you :kissingheart:
    And regarding Prabhu:rolleye:

Sofea likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear!!! Will post the next episode tomorrow morning at 7(IST).
    Lets see what Prabhu is going to do in Jaanvi's life.
    Good day :blush:

4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

No more issues for Jaanvi please she already had enough. She should be smart enough to handle this guy...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Episode 108:

Jaanvi didn’t want to talk to him further. Prabhu prepared the entire presentation without Jaanvi’s help or input. Four days’ time was over and he submitted it on time. There was Jaanvi’s name along with his name though Jaanvi was not allowed to do anything. Jaanvi didn’t mind much and left it as such.

Mr.Parameswaran went through the presentation and appreciated Prabhu and Jaanvi for their effort. Though Jaanvi and Prabhu were sitting next to each other, they never spoke. In fact Prabhu never spoke to anyone in the office.

It was the day when the client’s arrived and Prabhu was preparing for his presentation and Jaanvi looked at him every now and then. Jaanvi was asked to sit quiet along with him since he was the one who was about to make the presentation.

Jaanvi was wearing a black leggings and a white embroidered kurthi. Her love for dressing vanished altogether. All the dresses that she brought was only for Malar. Jaanvi stopped applying face powder or cream. That was a nude face with a small bouncy pony tail at the back. A small bindi in between her eyebrows made her cheerful face look beautiful sans any make over. This became her daily routine.

Jaanvi followed Prabhu to the conference room and both sat beside each other. Mr.Parameswaran arrived in next few minutes and Prabhu was all set for making the presentation.

In next few minutes, the clients entered the room and the presentation started. Mr. Parameswaran was noticing each and everything in the presentation. Prabhu was really doing good and the clients sounded positive.

“That was a good presentation!!! But we do have few queries” – Clients

“Please shoot your question” – Prabhu said with a formal smile though he was not sure of what is going to happen.

The next ten minutes was very delicate since Prabhu was struggling to give a proper response and the clients were not satisfied with Prabhu’s solution. The clients were very sharp and even Mr.Parameswaran found it hard to tackle few of their questions.

When the next question was posed, Jaanvi got up immediately

“That’s really an interesting question! Myself and Prabhu has already discussed of all these 'ifs and buts' and have come up with another separate presentation. Let me present that now”

Jaanvi gave solution for all their queries and doubts and everyone in the room were impressed with Jaanvi. The way she spoke, her command over the language, her politeness, the way she foresaw the problems….everything was mind-blowing and Mr.Parameswaran was dumb stuck. The clients were impressed and the meeting turned out into a positive one bringing good investments for the new project.

Jaanvi came to her seat after receiving a good appreciation from her boss. Prabhu didn’t talk anything. He didn’t want to talk as well.

He can say a thanks at least….anyway…It’s up to him! I just did the work assigned to me.– Jaanvi thought and didn’t look at him after that.

Days passed. Though there were many projects in which Jaanvi and Prabhu had to work together, Jaanvi didn’t get any kind of cooperation from Prabhu. She didn’t want to escalate the issue and she continued doing the same.

Jaanvi was busy typing a mail to her boss and her phone rang. It was her mom.

“What?!!!” – Jaanvi said in a loud voice.

In few seconds, tears came out slowly brining chaos in her face.

“What happened Jaanvi” – Jaanvi’s colleague turned her head.

“Seems Malar is not well. She has got a high fever. This is the first time she has got such a high temperature! Moreover she is coughing for the past two days!!! Today it has got increased it seems….She is coughing nonstop” – Jaanvi started crying as she said.

“Didn’t take her to doctor?” - Colleague

“Mom is in hospital. Waiting for her turn” – Jaanvi said as she wiped her tears.

Jaanvi couldn’t work anymore. Her thoughts were around Malar and her fingers couldn’t resume with the mail.

“Can I get the file? I need to submit the report in an hour” – Prabhu pinged her as he never had the habit of seeing her face.

“Yeah!” – Jaanvi sent him the file as she was waiting for her mother’s call.

“Cant you send the right one?!!! This data belongs to 2016!!!” – Prabhu yelled at Jaanvi.

“Sorry!!! I will send now” – Jaanvi replied as tears were pouring over her cheeks.

Prabhu jerked a moment.

She is crying?!!! May be she broke up with her boyfriend. Its common these days – He showed his face and turned on his ear phones again. That was his habit to immerse into his work to avoid all sorts of chaos outside.

In another few minutes, his phone ran out of charge and he removed his ear phones and kept it on the table.

He saw a girl convincing Jaanvi and Jaanvi was weeping heavily.

“Come on…She will be fine…Don’t cry na Jaanvi…” – the girl

“Malar has got viral fever….How can I be quiet….She is the only soul for me” – Jaanvi continued crying.

Prabhu was listening to all these and from the conversation he realised that Jaanvi is married and she has got a baby.

Jaanvi managed to come to office the next day as she had a very important task at office. She completed all her tasks around 3 and finally she got an hour to relax.

“Hello…” – Jaanvi attended the call.

“Yeah Sandhya….She was sleeping when I started from home…”

“Hmmm….She didn’t sleep yesterday. She was coughing heavily. She became so dull….In just two days” - Jaanvi said and her eyes were becoming moist.

“Hmm…Doctor has asked to take a blood test this Friday if fever doesn’t reduce” – Jaanvi was about to cry.

“Why everything happens to me Sandhya….I just have Malar in my life…Wont God let me live in peace with her?!!! I really cant bear taking blood from that tiny body. Am praying she should be fine by today” – Jaanvi cried heartily

She couldn’t bear anything when it came to Malar.

“Hmmmm….I told him about Malar’s fever. He said he will be there in hospital yesterday. Till now he didn’t turn up. He won’t even bother about his daughter. No use. Leave. Malar has got only mother. She doesn't have a father. Lets put like this. I wont call him again.” – Jaanvi wiped her tears and started working.

Prabhu understood everything but remained as such.

That was Friday and Jaanvi was in hospital.

“Maaa…there wont be any need for blood test na…she doesn’t have fever anyway” – Jaanvi looked at her mother.

“Don’t worry na….Doctor will check and tell us.” – Chithra patted her shoulder.

In few minutes Jaanvi was relieved.

“Finally…You are fine darling!!! You are completely fine” – She kissed Malar’s cheeks and she saw Prabhu standing in front or her.

“Oh God! He will embarrass me if I talk! Let me move” – Jaanvi started walking and Prabhu came forward

“How is your daughter? Fine?” – Prabhu asked softly

He knows about her fever?!

“Yeah she is fine. What happened to you?” – Jaanvi asked.

“My daughter fell down from cycle. So…” – Prabhu

“Oh my God!!! What happened?!!” – Jaanvi was getting nervous.

Because of Malar, every kid seemed to be special for Jaanvi. She could sense a parent’s pain when something happens to kid.

“She is fine now. Dad has taken her to canteen to buy her chocolates.” – Prabhu

“Oh ok!” – Jaanvi

“Would you come to Canteen ? I will show you my daughter” – Prabhu said and Jaanvi looked at her mom.

“Please”- Prabhu insisted again.

“Ok” – Jaanvi walked with him with Malar and her mom Chithra.

“She is my daughter sruthi…And he is my dad” – Prabhu gestured

“Hello uncle! Hi sruthi!!” – Jaanvi smiled and waved her hands.

Sruthi smiled at Malar and both kids smiled at each other.

Soon both wanted to be with each other and Sruthi at once took her toy from her small bag.

Prabhu was happy seeing Sruthi’s smile and laughter.

Prabhu’s father kept talking with Jaanvi’s mother. Jaanvi kept admiring Malar and Prbahu kept looking at Sruthi.

In few minutes, Jaanvi started from the hospital and reached home.

Malar was active again and she started pulling everything from the lower racks.

“Ma….that Prabhu na…He never speaks with anyone in office. Some weird creature I guess. This is the first time he initiated a conversation with me" – Jaanvi said as she freed her hair from the rubber band.

“Hmmmm seems he is a widower! He and his father are struggling to bring that kid. His father is taking care of the kid it seems….After his wife's death, Prabhu has stopped talking with everyone it seems” –chithra said and Jaanvi stood still for a moment.

Sweetynila, Arunarc, Rampuri9 and 2 others like this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Lets see what happens to her further! :rolleye:
    Have posted today's part dear! :blush:

7. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

I guessed something of this sort with Prabhu! Hope they become friends.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Oh! What a sad past for Prabhu

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Hope Jaanvi to get something good atleast in this relationship

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Yeah lets see Lata dear!!! Just three more episode! :thumbsup:
    Yeah! lets see what he does to Jaanvi.

Lets hope dear!

And ladies! The story's climax is on Monday!!! :blush::thumbsup: Just three more episodes:blush: