1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. sathisaran

sathisaran New IL'ite

Hi Iniyaasri,

This would be my second fiction when i landed in IndusLadies.

I really enjoyed reading all those episodes and have been reading this from Monday and I have completed it amidst my work,,home...everything..

I really loved all these 4 girls and their bond and your picture about them...even i am working and have gang like these..

Nice job..awesome write up...keep it up...

Seriously waiting for next episode..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 106:

It was next day when Lekha saw the message in group. She remained calm as usual.

“Rathna….I couldn’t be online always like before. Its me who have to do all the household chores here. Moreover the time difference…. That’s why” – Lekha sent calmly.

“But you cant even send a good morning wish or a single message per day?!! I feel like you are totally vanished…” – Rathna replied immediately without delaying.

“I really don’t like such formal good mornings Rathna” – Lekha

How is that possible…Not possible to send a single message in a day?!!! How can she be like this when we three are dying to see each other, talk to each other….

“I don’t find this reply as a convincing one.” – Rathna sent and Lekha kept quiet without wanting to turn this to a serious argument or discussion.

At once Sandhya called Rathna.

“Rathna…Leave na…She is always like that…not like us. Introvert and keeps everything within herself na….” – Sandhya

“Yeah Sandhya….But don’t we feel awkward and incomplete without her in our gang?!!” - Rathna

“I understand. But don’t you remember? Every time we went for movies, we really had hard time in convincing Lekha to come with us?” – Sandhya

“Yeah! She would always say No! My uncle is coming home, my aunty is calling me for shopping….This and that….We use to convince her somehow and take with us” – Rathna

“Then what?!!! That is Lekha…She is like that. By then we saw each other every day! Now we don’t! So you are finding it different and difficult.” – Sandhya tried to explain

“But Sandhya…..Dont you feel bad that she is not sharing anything….?!! I really find incomplete without her.” – Rathna

“I understand dear….But don’t be this rude to her na…She is alone there afterall” – Sandhya

“That’s what am saying…She don’t even have any friends other than us….She can be close na” – Rathna

“You are right! She don’t have anyone else other than us. But when she is like that, what can we do. Tell me. We have to embrace her however it is dear….No use in being rude. It will hurt her na…..” – Sandhya

“Hmmmmm” – Rathna

Rathna hung the phone without getting a convincing reply. Hmmmm….from the beginning Lekha is like that….She don’t have anyone else other than us.

She said to herself and walked towards the balcony and stood looking at the road.

Shall I tell a sorry to Lekha?!!! – Rathna thought suddenly.

No…I am not going to say unless I feel it for real. She stood still.

“Lekha” – Jaanvi texted.

Lekha: Yes dear.

Jaanvi: Don’t be angry on Rathna na….She loves you so much! That’s why she couldn’t bear you not talking.

Lekha: Am not at all angry Jaanvi. I know her.

Jaanvi: Hmmm I really don’t want you to feel bad as well. Its just overflow of love. If she doesn’t love you, she wont mind you not talking…She would have left it as such.

Lekha : I can understand dear.

Jaanvi: Hmmmm

Lekha: This time zone is a very big problem for me. Couldn’t be in touch properly.

Jaanvi: I can understand.

Lekha: Everything has to be done by me na….. cooking, cleaning, washing….so couldn’t get time to chat

Jaanvi: Yeah…Its tough…

That thin line of breathing space was that wonderful thing in their friendship. But Rathna was the one who touched that line at times because of her anger and temperament. But Jaanvi and Sandhya were already on toes to fix everything into a smooth relationship sans chaos or misunderstanding.

Rathna was waiting for that “real feel” so that she can ask sorry to Lekha.

Days passed. Khaveer was relaxing in his balcony. Rathna waved her hand from the road as she was about to jog. Khaveer showed his tongue as reciprocation.

Rathna started jogging with a smile seeing his naughty face.

“Hot coffee for you” – Khaveer’s mom gave with a smile.

“Thanks ma” – Khaveer started sipping the hot coffee.

“Khaveer…..Rathna’s colleagues came home na….The other day….” – His mom started

“Yeah ma….Rathna told me” – Khaveer kept the coffee mug on the tea table.

“I prepared them lots of snacks. They all enjoyed” – His mom

“Of course ma. You cook well na. Today prepare for me as well” – Khaveer smiled.

“Rathna didn’t even thank me for that!!! You know?” – His mom

Khaveer took a deep breath.

“Maa…Did she ask you to prepare?” – Khaveer

“No!” – His mom

“She asked you not to prepare since you have knee pain right?” – Khaveer

“Yeah….” – his mom hesitated

“Then why did you prepare?!!!” – Khaveer

“I thought I will help her. I thought I will serve good food to the guests” – His mom

“If you do something of your choice or wish, don’t expect anything from others ma. If you get hurted because she didn’t thank you for that, just stop helping her.” – Khaveer said and his mom was quiet.

“If you want to do, just do! Don’t do and expect people to thank you. That’s it” – Khaveer stopped.

“Ok! I wont do anything for her here after” – Khaveer’s mom walked away.

Khaveer was sure that his mom wont change and she will do the same thing again and expect the other to please her by appreciating her work.

Only solution is to ignore and not to discuss this with Rathna.
    – Khaveer thought and continued sipping his coffee.

Rathna on the other hand is not a person of formal thanks and such things. She could have actually thanked her. Hmmmm.....But its not good to force someone. Everything should come naturally rather….. – Khaveer sipped again.

Sometimes its we who keep talking about things which is of no use. The more we talk about negativity the more it get registered in our subconscious mind. Its good to feed our subconscious mind with good things. Because everything we see, everything we hear, every word we talk, everything and just everything is getting recorded in our subconscious mind no matter what.

Khaveer slowly realized his mom’s behaviour. Even he found it difficult at times. Both Rathna and Khaveer chose to ignore and tried building good memories rather than focusing on people who will never change.

Rathna: Hey Jaanvi!!! What malar is doing… : )

Jaanvi: Playing : ) she is shaking her hands and legs : )

Rathna: I really wanna see her now (Kissing smileys)

Sandhya: Me too

Rathna: By the Jaanvi, Start saving money dear. The expense will increase here after na.

Jaanvi: Right dear! Planning to do. Just got a hike na…

Rathna: Good. Saved your PF amount from the previous company?!

Jaanvi: Actually….I didn’t tell you guys..

Sandhya: You gonna drop one more bomb?!!! One more shock huh?! We already had enough through you idiot! You will never tell us anything.

Rathna: Yes! Like Lekha….You both never tell us anything….

Sandhya: Fine tell us now…

Jaanvi: You guys should not scold me for doing that….ok?

Rathna: You gonna tell or not?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, periamma and 3 others like this.
  3. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

oh no.... bomb is actually for us ah now :(

creativemumma and IniyaaSri like this.
  4. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Let me guess....She has already withdrawn the amount for delivery expenses?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

OMG .. I think her husband took all that money ?? So Jaanvi is going to stay like that without divorce or without final fix for her issue...??
    --PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

She went back to her husband upon her parents force??

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Episode 107:

Jaanvi: Remember the day we all met?

Sandhya: Yes! Make it quick! I really cant wait!

Jaanvi: When I started from home, he didn’t allow me.

Rathna: Then?

Jaanvi: He asked my money to pay his loan. Actually he was asking for quite long days and I was denying.

Rathna: So?!!!

Jaanvi: He said he wont allow me if I don’t give him the money. So I came out giving him all my savings….

Sandhya was gritting her teeth.

Sandhya: I am sure you gonna make me get a heart attack!!!! What the hell have you done Jaanvi?!!! Is that a small amount?!! Are you mad to give that to him?!!! That’s the only money you had…If you have put that in savings or fixed deposit, Malar would have used it. Or at-least for her school admission...

Sandhya couldn’t stop scolding Jaanvi. Sandhya knew the value of every single paise.

Rathna: Why did you give it to him Jaanvi?

Rathna asked calmly as she guessed the reason already.

Jaanvi: I very badly wanted to see you guys. Couldn’t be without seeing you or talking to you. I felt like I was in jail and that money is the key. I didn’t want anything to stop me from meeting you girls.

Rathna could understand Jaanvi’s pain. Money was nothing when there was no freedom. So she has paid.

Sandhya: Just for one day you paid that amount?!!!! As if he will set you free forever....

Jaanvi: Hmmmm. All I want was to see your faces and come out of the house.

Sandhya: I have never seen such an idiot in my entire life Jaanvi!!! Will anyone do that?! You just had that money! As if he will treat you like a princess if you give him that money. He thrashed you again right?!!!

Jaanvi: Hmmmm…I didn’t expect that.

Rathna: So he got a lump amount, dropped you in the bus stop, picked you back in the evening and then bet you after reaching home. Right?!!! How wicked?! Am sure he is a psycho!!!

Jaanvi: Even I get that feeling often….

Sandhya: No one can be this stupid!!!

Sandhya fumed in anger! She still couldn’t digest what Jaanvi has done.

Sandhya: Have you saved your jewels or even that he got from you?

Jaanvi: Half he sold off saying he needs money for some business.

Sandhya: Remaining half you left in that house?!!! Lied to us?!

Jaanvi: I did steal my own jewels from him before coming out of the house. At least I can spend that for my baby. That’s why I brought it.

Rathna: Baby?!!! By then you were not pregnant na….

Jaanvi: Actually I was expecting…..

Rathna: Hmmmm

Jaanvi: Fine! I will tell the truth! It was only me who was keen in having a baby. Though he was a sadist, I didn’t want any second marriage or new relationship. But I wanted a baby. So I planned everything accordingly and I was expecting to conceive when I came out of the house.

Now Rathna’s blood boiled.

Rathna: Oh

She immediately called Sandhya

“What the hell Sandhya?!!!” – Rathna yelled in anger

“Even I am shocked!!!” – Sandhya replied with shock.

“Will anyone spoil their own life like this?!!! Or can anyone spoil more than this?!!!” – Rathna

“Yeah!!! I still couldn’t digest what she did!! Giving her lump amount to him, having a baby from such a relationship……Don’t know what to say” – Sandhya

“All these days we were thinking she just happened to be pregnant…..But finally she has done everything inspite of knowing about him…..Oh God!!!!” – Rathna kept her palm on her forehead.

“Seriously saying!!! My blood pressure is raising whenever she says something” – Sandhya

“Yeah!!! Even Am getting angry! My head is aching now…” – Rathna

Jaanvi’s call was waiting and Rathna hung the call at once.

Jaanvi: I know you both are talking about me. Few more things are there! Listen to that too.

Sandhya: Still few more?!!! I am sure I will faint in shock

Rathna: What did you do?

Jaanvi: I didn’t do anything. Its about him. He is actually an orphan and his parents has adopted him. He knew but doesn’t care or bother about that. Next one is he already got engaged and his marriage got cancelled on the day of marriage. Seems that girl didn’t like him and called off the wedding. They didn’t tell us anything. Hided everything.

Rathna: Hmmmm

Sandhya: That girl seems to be intelligent! Not like you Jaanvi

Jaanvi: Hmmm….my fate!

Sandhya: Will kick you if you blame your fate!!! You did every stupid thing and easily blaming the fate?!!!

Rathna: Right….Fine! Leave everything now. Marry someone na Jaanvi…

Jaanvi: No chance for that Rathna! There wont be any men in my life here after! My life is just me and my Malar! That’s it. I really don’t have any hope that he will divorce me. I really don’t have time to oscillate between lawyer office and court. Enough of everything I had!!! Only Good thing that ever happened to me is my daughter Malar…..Enough! I don’t need anything or anyone! No one can hurt me anymore.

Rathna and Sandhya didn’t know what to reply or how to convince her. Lekha read all the messages and felt bad about how Jaanvi’s life has turned her upside down.

Days passed. Months passed. Malar was growing. Sometimes life mocks at us in weird ways. Jaanvi never wanted to see that one face in her life. But Malar was growing into a photocopy of her biological father Venkatesh. Whoever saw the baby, “The girl looks exactly like her father… Fair like him. Even that dimple on those chubby cheeks! Those eyes! That hair….”

Everyone said the same. Malar was looking exactly like Venkatesh. But Jaanvi couldn’t see anything. All that she could see was that soul inside Malar. She couldn’t see Venkatesh’s resemblance in her daughter. She just saw herself in Malar. Jaanvi cherished every smile of Malar. Her every move made her happy.

Jaanvi’s mom started taking care of Malar and Jaanvi resumed her work. She put all her efforts in work and she slowly started getting appreciation for that. After reaching home, she turned off her phone and spent every second with her baby doll Malar. Malar started adapting to everything. Till evening she happily spent time with her granny and after evening she wouldn’t move away from her mother. The whole family pampered Malar and Jaanvi was focussing on her work.

“Mr.Prabhu please come to my room! Bring Jaanvi too” – Mr.Parameswaran said over phone.

“Ok sir” – Prabhu hung the phone. Jaanvi was working beside him. He didn’t even bother to call or talk to her. He just walked towards the room.

“Please come! Where is Jaanvi? Not in seat?” – Mr.Parameswaran looked at Prabhu.

Prabhu nodded his head and Jaanvi came in after she was called once again.

“Our clients are coming from Kolkatta. You both got to prepare a stunning presentation that should make them invest in our new project.” – Mr. Parameswaran said seriously

“Sure sir” – Prabhu and Jaanvi chorused.

“I don’t want any loop holes or silly mistakes! They shouldn’t have any questions or doubts! The presentation should be in such a way! Got it?” – he looked at Prabhu and Jaanvi.

“Sure” – Jaanvi nodded her head.

“Fine! 4 days of time! You both can leave now” – he sat as both walked out of the room.

Both reached their places and Jaanvi pulled out all the raw data from old files. She entered all the raw details in an excel file and sent to Prabhu.

“Hi! I have mailed you the raw details! Shall we start the work?” – Jaanvi looked at him eagerly with a wide smile on her face.

“ I don’t need anyone’s help! I am going to do this alone! If I need help, will let you know! Am more experienced in this company than you! So that shouldn’t be a problem” – he slammed her and continued his work.

Jaanvi felt very much embarrassed and turned away from him.

“What the hell is his problem?” – She frowned and continued her work.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  8. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading this story!!
    Too happy that you read it in a very short time : )
    Glad that you liked the picture : )
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Its very encouraging! : )
    Posted the next part now : )
    Have a nice day dear :blush:
    Will be happy to read your thoughts on future episodes too!

9. IniyaaSri

Delivery expense....Good guess...But her friends would not scold her for that and she need not fear as well na!!!

Nice guess dear!!! And yeah! Thats her decision!!! She feels she dont have any other options!

She will have the fear that Venkatesh will hurt Malar as well. So she wont go for that decision. I have posted the next episode.

Thank you all for your love and support!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Lata6 likes this.
  10. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

I know Sandhya and Rathna (and probably Lekha too, although she's not voicing it out in the open) are mad at Jhaanvi but not sure why I could understand Jhaanvi's predicament and her reasons for doing what she did.

She was already in an abusive relationship with no ways out. The only light she could see at the end of the tunnel was through a child and she just needed the child to keep going in life. She probably didn't guess that she would come out of the house when she was pregnant but she knew that regardless of whether she continued to stay at Venkatesh's or at her parents' place, that child would serve as a reason for her to continue her life.

Rathna and Sandhya are hoping that Jhaanvi could have at least remarry someone nice and live happily had she been single and childless, but little did they know that the wounds that Jhaanvi suffered may not be go away that easily. Probably if Malar had not come into her life, Jhaanvi's situation would have been far worse...she might have even thought of contemplating taking her own life. But Malar's presence is giving her a reason to live...to smile again...to be happy again.

Prabhu's presence is creeping me out a little though. Is he out to make her life even more miserable or are his rudeness merely a mask to cover his golden heart?

IniyaaSri likes this.