1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 11:

“I know” – Amar replied at once

“Oh!” – Lekha looked at him.

“Do you have an answer for that?”- she asked softly

“Yes” – Amar replied without looking at her.

“Will your answer convince me?” – Lekha

“hmmm yes” – Amar looked at her.

“Oh is it?! Then please go ahead” – Lekha was waiting for his explanation.

“So?!!! What have you got to say”- Lekha looked at him.

Before Amar could answer that, Lekha’s parents called them down

“Yeah mom! We are coming” – Lekha said peeping from the terrace

“You will get all your answers in tonight’s call! 9 p.m. You know what? My friends say night calls are more romantic” saying this Amar got up from the swing and Lekha followed him.

“By the way I like you for maintaining such a lovely terrace garden. It shows how much patience you have…the dedication…the love for nature and much more…” – Amar smiled at her and

Lekha said softly “Yes true! You are right! It requires dedication, patience and love for nature. But if you are marrying for that qualities, am sorry to say. You have to marry Mr.Sekar, my dad! Because he is the one who is maintaining all these. I have not even watered these plants.

After hearing this, Amar bursted into laughter and said “So Mrs Amar knows to joke as well” and Lekha smiled.

“so I guess I will be leaving at once we get down. Bye for now” – He looked at her.

“Bye” – Lekha said softly

Both were getting down the stairs and at once Amar stopped and Lekha was about to bombard on his shoulders.

“And you can’t have any past or any other relationship. Your pure innocent face says everything” saying this he took both his palm near her face and restrained from touching her face”.

Lekha stood as such without blinking.

After few seconds, both resumed their walk and reached the living room.

“Sorry! Your mom has called us. Seems your uncle is leaving to his place. So she wants you to come quick” – Amar’s dad said helplessly.

“Oh! No problem uncle! I will start now” – Saying this he fell on Lekha’s parents’ feet and all three got stunned at once.

“Why are you people stunned? Bless me uncle” – saying this he beamed his trademark smile.

Lekha’s parents were so touched by his act and blessed him whole heartedly.

Lekha stood beside her parents and seeing that at once Amar said “Why are you standing still? You want me to seek your blessings too? Shall I fall on your feet?” and all three bursted into a small laugh.

Lekha’s family was completely impressed with Amar.

“Ok uncle! I am leaving” – Amar

“But before that let me finish that juice. Aunty has prepared exclusively for me. And I don’t want to waste it.” Saying this he emptied the glass and said “Fresh and delicious aunty. Thank you. I guess you would have prepared many other snacks for me. Don’t worry. Am going to come here often. I will taste everything one by one” –he said and Lekha’s mom’s happiness knew no bounds. She was dumbstruck and did not know what to talk. She just managed to say “Sure” with a wide smile and happiness in her eyes.

“Lekha dear! Did you give your mobile number to him?” – Lekha’s dad

“Oh yeah! We totally forgot uncle! Thanks for reminding!” saying this they exchanged their numbers and Amar went outside.

As he wore his heavy brown woodlands shoes, he said “Tonight 9 o clock ok? Bye” and Lekha smiled as affirmation.

Lekha’s parents were seeing each other with a smile.

Amar at once rubbed his cheeks casually and looked at Lekha. Lekha understood at once and rolled her eyes as her parents were looking at them.

Amar smiled naughtily and started walking away seeing her reaction.

Amar left their house and Lekha got relaxed.

Lekha’s mom came near Lekha and asked “was everything ok? Both like each other right?”

And Lekha’s dad was curiously looking for her reply.

“Yeah mom. But we need to talk. I have certain questions. We will know when I talk tonight.” – Lekha said removing her dupatta.

“Questions? Still? Idiotic girl. You and your silly questions. See that guy!!! How respectful he is… That too he emptied my juice without any ego or hesitation. Just to make me happy. I feel respected. He seems to be too good.” – Lekha’s mom said as she took away the juice glasses from the table.

“Hmmm….But that dowry mess his relatives created?” – Lekha dragged

“Dear! He seems to be good. Not like his relatives” – Lekha’s dad fondled her head.

“You are worried about dowry? Who doesn’t give these days? Its common. We are blessed with a decent amount of money right?and then what. Don’t do some stupid thing and miss this guy” – She heard her mom’s voice from kitchen.

Lekha felt taking dowry so easily is an important reason that this social evil is still prevailing. Men are just secondary reason and women are the primary reason for dowry. Lekha felt so.

Why no one is taking it seriously? Is woman a product?!! But even if she is a product, the buyer has to pay right? Even women are completely fine with this. In most places, it’s the mother in law who asks for things adamantly. It has been sowed deeply in a woman’s heart that her son is something great and a girl must be lucky to marry him and so she need to bring “dowry” in order to live with him. It’s a privilege according to the women. Women? No!! Actually according to moms. Just moms? No! Actually guys’ moms.

Dowry will come to an end only when a woman's heart stops feeling 'that extra happiness' when she gives birth to a son rather than a daughter. Only when an economically backward mother feels happy to give birth to a daughter, this dowry will come to an end.

Lekha was in her own thoughts.

“Lekha dear! No confusions! Trust me. He is a good boy! You know dad’s instincts right? Trust me. He is good and you are going to live a wonderful life with him” – Her dad smiled at her.

All her dad’s instincts were right till now.

“Hmmm. Okay let me change my dress dad” saying this Lekha climbed up to her room and her parents kept looking at the rose that has been pinned on her hair.

Her dad gestured and her mom smiled looking at that rose on Lekha’s hair.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Lovely update....happy weekend Iniyaa :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Super Duper Episodes Iniya. Guy is too fast..I think..Kiss on day1 reveals that. Did it happen with you? haha!! can't wait for other episodes. Will this story be only about Lekha or other girls too?

rupz and IniyaaSri like this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Thanks Ammu dear :blush::blush::blush:
    Have a great weekend :thumbsup:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Hey Lata darling!!
    Thank you :grinning:
    lol yeah the guy is fast:smile:
    And no that dnt happen to me:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    Next episode probably on Monday!
    The story is about all four girls.
    Planning to give '6' different love stories.
    Let me see how things goes.
    Thanks for motivating me as always dear!
    Love you! hugs to you!
    Have a splendid weekend!:grinning:

Lata6 likes this.
  6. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Omg, you will break records of Romantic writers now with 6 love stories...will keep checking IL frequently now...enjoy!! Have a great weekend.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

:tearsofjoy:lol

8. IniyaaSri

Episode 12:

Lekha changed to maxi and lied on her bed to ward off all the nervousness and tension she had.

“Lekhaa……” she heard her mom’s voice and she got down.

“I think now you can have your breakfast now.” Saying this she kept her plate on the dining table and Lekha sat relaxed.

It was her favourite aapam and coconut milk.

At once seeing that Lekha got excited and said “Maaa…..you never said me?!!! When did you prepare this….Woww” – she said seeing that hot crispy aapam coming towards her.

“I made for my son in law” saying this her mom served and went to prepare the next aapam

“Son in law?” – Lekha looked at her dipping a big piece of aapam in a bowl full of fresh coconut milk.

“Then? Is he not my son in law?” – Her mom asked as she closed the aapam tava with the lid.

“Yeah……he is…..but….” – Lekha stuffed her mouth with the aapam piece that was dripping with yummy coconut milk.

“I think am going to kick you” – Her mom said seriously and Lekha was quiet.

“I will talk to him maaaa. And I will get cleared” – Lekha said in a convincing tone as she got the next aapam on her plate.

Lekha dnt know how many she ate and she stopped as her stomach got full.

She took her plate and placed it on the sink and washed her hands. She had water and started climbing back to her room.

“You changed your dress. But your hair remains untouched particularly that rose?” – Her mom said as she washed the plate and Lekha gave a jerk at once.

She slowly turned and looked at her mom who was washing her plate.

Her mom dnt look at her but said “What? Why are you looking at me?

Lekha ran fast without answering anything and lied on her bed with all smiles from ear to ear.

She dnt expect even her mom will pull her legs. Her mom was not so friendly kind like her dad. She was strict, clear cut in her talks and diplomatic as well. Those diplomatic talks were of use during the dowry talks, which broke all the dowry demands kept by Amar’s relatives.

Lekha was still beaming looking at the roof.

“He is looking more handsome in person” she said to herself.

“How dare he kissed me in the first meeting?”

But admit it, it really made the first meeting special right? She giggled softly.

He was so open in his talks. Lekha was feeling very happy to know that she was the first girl in Amar’s life. Forgetting the past and living a new life is no sin. But Lekha was too much attached to the old Indian feelings. She could not have taken in case if Amar had any past stories. She was pure and waiting for fresh love and she expected a fresh love from her future husband too.

And she trusted Amar. He gave that feeling in the first meeting itself. He was so open.

And above all he loved that he didn’t ask her anything other than that one single question “What you felt when you saw my photo for the first time”

This was the only question to which he wished for an answer.

He dnt ask anything else. That impressed Lekha a lot.

Lekha kept imagining each and every thing that happened from the moment Amar stepped in her house.

The moment he made her to sit beside him on the swing and both swinging gently. She smiled and smiled thinking of that particular moment.

She liked it for no reason. May be it was new? May be he was the first guy in her life? Don’t know. She smiled once again.

The moment which made her fall in love with him is when he cuddled her face (Cuddled? He dnt even touch her face) and said “You cant have a past! Your face says everything. Too transparent”

Idiot! You know me that much?!!! She smiled showing her teeth.

“Does my face says everything? So you know that I am impressed?” – she smiled again.

She caught herself blushing thinking about Amar

“how did you find I don’t have any past? Are you a genius? Or love me that much? – She kept asking looking at the roof.

Amar was a hit in Lekha’s house. Actually all three fell for him. Her mom, her dad and Lekha even before she saw him.

Now she is in love with him.

She did not know that her heart is capable of all such feelings. May be this is why she never felt like looking anyone else no matter how handsome they were? May be this is God’s plan for her?

Without her knowledge, her heart has saved up all the love and it was blooming like a fresh flower for Amar.

She was feeling blessed when Amar fell on her parent’s feet for blessing.

He emptying that juice thinking that Lekha’s mom should not feel bad.

Everything impressed her. Her instinct said he is going to a wonderful husband. But again ….she couldn’t avoid herself from thinking about that dowry issue.

“Will everything get spoiled if we both talk about dowry and all?”

“If we both doesn’t talk? Who else will?

“I will ask him. He seems to be good right? Let me see what justification he gives for this” – Lekha said as her smiled vanished slowly

But again that kiss on her cheeks was making her go mad.

Her first kiss.… She smiled.

That too an unexpected kiss….spontaneous just like a thunder…sweet…. Unplanned things are more beautiful right? She asked herself.

Why do people fall in love and go against parents’ s wish….My parents themselves have found such a charming prince for me… She smiled and felt pride again.

Again and again she remembered that kiss and she felt a beautiful feeling which can never take the form of words.

She kept fondling her right cheek and smiled to herself.

Sweetynila, Arunarc, ritz1 and 7 others like this.
  9. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

What a nice feeling! Lekha is in love ❤️..hope she clears her mind and gets ready to marry him!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

No wonder you capture romantic feelings. I felt like lekha and teen feelings. Vow superb da

rupz and IniyaaSri like this.