1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 103:

Sandhya: Seriously Rathna!!! Have you noticed? A happily married women is looked down if she doesn’t have a baby. Whereas a woman with a kid from a bruised relationship is not looked the same way! People will be happy that “Ah…at least she has a baby…”

Rathna: Really? Who are those people! I don’t get it.

Sandhya and Rathna kept chatting while Lekha and Jaanvi were reading everything quietly. Sandhya was depicting her experiences and perspectives while Rathna was arguing back.

Rathna: Leave everything! Jaanvi you tell me! If you get divorce, will you marry someone?!!! Someone who will understand you and respect you?

Jaanvi’s heart skipped a moment reading Rathna’s question.

Jaanvi: No Rathna….I really had enough in this birth!!! Enough of people abusing me in the name of love and marriage. Too many bruises….There will never be any man in my life anymore. I can’t take any more pain! Please.

Rathna: What are you talking girl?!!! You dint even live your life!!! Not even a year of marriage....My heart aches Jaanvi..... Do you think second marriages won’t work?!! You know how many people are happily married that way?

Jaanvi: You know people who are happily married. I know people whose second marriage was a disaster! I really don’t have strength to bear any more pain Rathna…Lets see what Venkatesh does….

Rathna: You think he will change?

Jaanvi: Practically not possible! I have seen his true face. But still…a faint ray of hope…may be a greedy wish…I really don't have the courage to introduce a new person as my husband to the crowd who attended my wedding with Venkatesh.

Rathna: Hmmmm (Rathna controlled her anger. She didn't want to be rude since Jaanvi was already in pain)

Jaanvi: Before thinking about my second marriage and all, first I have to divorce. Its impossible Rathna! He will never let me live in peace!!! All I want to do is stay away from him.

Rathna: Your parents will be ok with that?!

Jaanvi: Don’t know! They are much more worried about the family’s image. But at the same time, scared to send me back. But definitely they don’t want me to get divorced.

Sandhya: How confusing……no solution at all?

Jaanvi: No! I will just stay away from him. Don’t know for how long. Fine! Will get back to you later. Got some work.

Rathna couldn’t be at peace. She dialled Sandhya at once.

“Tell me” – Sandhya said as if she expected Rathna’s call.

“Why is she doing like this Sandhya?!!! I really cant take any of her answers” – Rathna said in a frustrated tone.

“Yeah! Even am getting angry!!! I really wonder about her parents! If it were our parents, imagine what would have happened to Venkatesh!!! But how these people are quiet?!!! I get angry at times” – Sandhya

“Such a lovely girl!!! Wont guys like her?!!! I am sure someone will like her and love her in the future…..May be not right now… may be after a couple of years….?” – Rathna

“Right….But she is afraid about getting into any new relationship. She had had enough na…..Scars all over her…..Only good thing that happened was getting a new job now” – Sandhya

“Hmmmm” – Rathna kept thinking about Jaanvi.

“Seems….her domain is changed now…She is into industrial now” – Sandhya added.

Jaanvi was sitting quiet on the bed. She leaned on the wall and closed her eyes.

Every torture flashed in her brain. She can never forget…Even after years...

These girls can’t even bear this…I just told them 40% of the tortures I received. What will happen if I tell everything that I underwent. Already Rathna and Sandhya are angry on me….

I adjusted everything so that I can live with a family. But….nothing is possible with my in-laws and husband.

My life has become such big question mark!!!! I think even God cannot give a solution or save me.

God?!!! Does anyone exist like that?!!!
    – She took a deep breath as a tear drop rolled out slowly.

Jaanvi wore a blue kurthi and a red legging. Tied her curly hair into a ponytail and took her certificates.

“Drive safely” – her mom said as she kicked her scooter hard.

“Hmmm. Bye ma” – Jaanvi drove to her new office.

She reached early and went through all the joining formalities.

“Mrs. Jaanvi! You are done with the formalities! You can meet the MD now.” – The Hr person said.

“Oh!” – Jaanvi walked towards the MD room wondering why the new comers have to meet him the first day.

“Good morning sir” – Jaanvi stood in front of him.

“Good morning!” – Mr.Parameswaran gave a warm smile.

“Please have your seat Jaanvi” - he smiled at her.

Mr. Parameswaran looked 60. He was of medium height with a sophisticated look on his face.

“So! Fresh start in the new company?” – he asked casually

“Yes sir” – Jaanvi said with a polite smile.

“That’s good! My best wishes for your career!” – He gave his hand and Jaanvi shook with a smile.

Jaanvi tried starting her day with a fresh mind though all the painful memories kept nagging her at the back.

Slowly she started adapting to the new environment. She started liking her job nature but found it hard whenever people asked “So! Whats your husband”

Some asked “Why do you come from your mom’s place?” Some asked “Still in mom’s place? “Oh! You don’t cook?!”

She couldn’t give any proper answer to anyone. She focused all her thoughts on her work.

Rathna got down from train and walked towards her home.

“Such a tiring day at work” – She murmured as she entered.

“Shall I prepare coffee for you?” – Her mother in law flashed an affectionate smile.

Even my mom wont ask this affectionately – Rathna smiled within herself.

“Its ok aunty! I will prepare myself” – Rathna said with a smile.

“No problem! I will prepare! You look tired” – Her mother in law said and went into the kitchen.

Rathna entered her room thinking she should be happy for the coffee or for the secret complaint she will file to Khaveer in near future.

She smiled at her confusion and washed her face. When some people doesn’t change, let me ignore, ignore and ignore. Why to waste energy on a dead end!!! Let me walk back and do something useful rather than thinking about this.

Rathna took her mandarin notes and kept flipping the pages. Her mobile beeped.

Her eyes stood still reading the message

Jaanvi : Girls! Am Pregnant...Just got the report.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Just love these words

"When some people doesn’t change, let me ignore, ignore and ignore. Why to waste energy on a dead end!!! Let me walk back and do something useful rather than thinking about this. "

Wonderful update...but what next for Jaanvi

periamma likes this.
  3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Golden words Iniya.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Had been busy, was not able to catch up with the life of four girls, read many episodes today at a stretch.
    Areee... Janhvi she is passing through a very rough patch of life:disappointed:. Hope pregnancy will not complicate her life further.
    It's nice that kohl eyed Ratna has taken a new angle of looking at life. Many men are in the same state as Khaveer where they cannot speak against their mothers.

Sandhya's brief struggling period has strengthened the bond with Ram.

Let Lekha enjoy her life, she had her share of grief.

lovely narration Iniya.:)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Dont know what to say about jhaanvi pregnancy... Morw interested to know how you going to pen jhaanvi future

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear : ) : ) : )
    Yeah will see what happens to Jaanvi since things are getting complicated...

7. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much maa : ) : ) : )

8. IniyaaSri

Hey dear! i was thinking about you a couple of days back! Hope you are doing good : ) And yeah! we have to be really busy at times! Good : )
    Yeah lets see what happens with Jaanvi....
    Very happy that you read each and every episode and have mentioned here exclusively!
    Thank you so much dear : )
    Hugs to you : )

9. IniyaaSri

Will try my best to have a good story dear...Lets see...

Preetii likes this.
  10. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

When can we have next episode ma ?

IniyaaSri likes this.