1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. twity

twity Bronze IL'ite

Hi Iniyaa... I really felt bad after reading today's episode...u should have added a caption not for week hearted people :-(...I DONT know how long this is going to linger in my mind....As a mother do u think anyone would send her daughter back to the monster? I strongly feel every women should be empowered to save her kid..they should teach the daughter not to take any **** from any one...noting is more important than the well being of the girl..screw the society...its not required to stay in any relationship giving away your modesty..marriage is all about caring and sharing for each other and living life together.... First place if chitra was empowered would she have let her daughter suffer? She put up with her husband now not in a position to protect her daughter...every women should be bold,financially independent and taught not to take **** from men in the name of marriage it does not mean they should not adjust or always have a upper hand... Marital rape is serious issue which needs to addressed in the society.. India is way backward on this..even mps and ministers are covering up such nonsense and supporting..

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    Anu14 and IniyaaSri like this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hi dear...

Am really sorry that I didn't add a caption!!! Actually I thought of adding, then left it as such with a hesitation. :facepalm:
    Sorry that its lingering in your mind now!

I agree to each and everything you have said! Right! yes! People should be that way.
    But I feel there is something called reality rather than "Right thing".
    Not everyone does right! Not everyone will do the right thing.
    And since all my stories are adhered to being practical and real like, I put it this way dear!
    I "feel" my stories ( or my so called stories) doesn't have dramatic or cinematic tone. Not sure whether I have that skill or not.
    So the characterizations are real rather than being right.

When people cant even abolish dowry( Am sure you would have gone through or your friends and cousins for sure) dont know what else to talk about other crimes. Everything is still happening right in front of our eyes.

And yeah! am glad that you took time and wrote whatever you felt!!!
    Keep sharing your thoughts dear : )
    Have a lovely day ahead : )
    Sorry once again!

3. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Hi Iniyaa, although the last episode was extremely sad, your narration of the same was wonderful as usual. The fact that many felt dreadful and sad about Jhaanvi's predicament, proves how powerful your writings were! Keep it up.

I know a lot of people are not happy with the way the latest episode turned out to be but I feel sometimes, we need to be bold to tell what really happens in reality. I've known of men who turned out to be abusive after marriage although there were no signs of abusiveness in them when they remained unmarried. Perhaps having a wife makes them think that they own a slave and that they can do anything that they wish for.

Hats off to you Iniyaa for projecting the reality without mincing words. I really wish Jhaanvi is able to put this episode behind her and lead her life boldly from now on.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi iniya dear
    I feel really sad to know abt jhanvi. I cud not stop myself from pouring my comments awith my repaired mobile which I never miss out reading ur episodes. Sorry for not giving my comments, but this episode made to provide it though. Why this thing to jaanvi for facing all failures in her life. Atleast venkatesh shd take care of her right. .. And We can't judge before Maria ge and that's true. See that's not the case with sandhya &ram and khaveer &rathan. At the same time not everyone will get husband like lekha. I wish jaanvi comes out of that house soon.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. mriduna

mriduna Silver IL'ite

Like others have said, I feel really bad for Jaanvi and unable to think of her just as a character. Your writing is so powerful to make all of us feel so emotional about a "story". Support of family and friends is crucial for a person to come out strong. Hope her friends stay by her and help her out

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

ALAA....Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. Too much pain in her life...crazy..frankly speaking most of the owrld is like that now ... Good going...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. twity

twity Bronze IL'ite

No need to say sorry. I am someone who skip negativity and never want to see others suffer be it movie or story or in real life.
    But it is fact negativity is all around us.
    What makes a women to silently take all the nonsense this is the question that is running in my mind since reading the episode.

Few things that came as answer for taking nonsense
    1. Fear of society
    2. Not financially independent
    3. Family reputation
    4. tag of being divorced
    5. Fear of future being single mother
    6. Secondhand tag...only women get this tag not men.
    7. No Family support
    8. Fear of child's future

These plight is not only in arranged marriage its there in love marriage as well.

I still couldn't control my anger when I think of word "USED". Why are men entitled to think that way? Its not only men problem many old ladies still advice newly married girls ...satisfy your husbands physical needs...Adjust with your husband...be nice to him ..y the F ? how many advice men to behave or take proper care of the bride

Many women have accepted to live like a slave and expect others to do the same...

Why Chitra had to be home bound? why was she not independent? why she couldn't help her daughter when she shared her plight? is it her helplessness? Is society bigger than a daughter's well being?. If it was me I would be happy to have my daughter in my house what problem may come rather than letting her suffer.

Why Jhaanvi had to bear those thing... her inferiority complex about her looks was a big blow to her confidence...why people still look for skin color and physical appearance rather than the heart of the people.
    Why Arun had to leave her showing a colorful world?
    Why is life so cruel?

I know one can not do right things always...

I read all your stories. I am a silent reader. I liked all your stories.

Hope Sunshine's in jhaanvi's life.

Sorry for the long blabber

aarthi28 and IniyaaSri like this.
  8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Felt sad after reading this episode.Though Time changes People never change.Education didn't bring awareness.still beasts are alive

Ammu2886 and IniyaaSri like this.
  9. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 102:

Rathna had millions of questions to ask Jaanvi.

Before she started typing she heard Khaveer “Rathna!! Its 11.30.! wont sleep?”

“10 more minutes” – Rathna said and started typing.

“Ok! Will ping you later! Mom is coming! She doesn’t know that I told everything to you guys” – Jaanvi sent

Rathna gasped and threw her phone on the sofa and walked towards her bedroom. She didn’t feel it as midnight. Her brain was confused and shocked after hearing what happened to Jaanvi.

“That idiot…Venkatesh…how sweet he was during the wedding.Feel like slapping him hard. Want to kick him nicely” – She murmured as she punched the bedroom wall in anger.

Khaveer was already asleep and she lied quietly beside him.

Lekha sat still keeping the mobile in hand. Still she couldn’t believe Jaanvi’s experience.

Sandhya wiped her tears and Ram walked into the room. She depicted each and everything to Ram and Ram jerked.

“Really?!!! How did she bear all these non-sense?” – Ram

“Don’t know….But” – Sandhya didn’t feel like talking anything.

Jaanvi….The chirpy care free girl…. Sandhya thought about Jaanvi’s hearty smile. She had a nice smile. Her thoughts were innovative and her mind was broad. How come she kept quiet for all these things? Sandhya kept thinking.

It was early morning 6 and Sandhya walked out of the house. She sweeped the entrance and drew a colourful rangoli.

“Sandhyaa…” – She heard her neighbour calling

“Good morning aunty” – Sandhya smiled

“Good morning….Its so long that I saw you. I Had been to Delhi.” – She smiled.

“Oh ok aunty” – Sandhya

“Its getting late!!! When will you tell us the good news?” – The aunty asked with a smile

“How many times you will ask this….You stupid women….You keep asking this whenever you see me. Even in a 10 days gap????!!!” – Sandhya felt like shouting with pain.

“No aunty….” – Sandhya said swallowing all her pain.

“Tell us soon! How long you will make us wait” – aunty said

Sandhya smiled and walked into her house. People will never understand how painful it is to ask that question.
    Even in 2017, no one can predict when conception happens. But these stupid people are very much fond of hurting others. Do they ever know that they are hurting terribly?!!!!

Why the society is still like this?!!! -
    She washed her hands

Society?!!! Its we who are comprising the society!!! But I never ask any such question to anyone! Even to my friends! And neither my friends ask such questions to others!! Even my mom doesn't ask this question to anyone.

Who are those people!!! From from do they come to hurt others?!!!

Sandhya swallowed her tablet and entered the kitchen.

Days passed. Rathna returned back to India and Lekha went back to London. And Sandhya resigned from her stressful job finally.

“I just came to an interview…” – Jaanvi pinged in the group.

“Interview?” – Rathna

“Yeah! I need money to survive na. Already my family is struggling!!! Only if I earn, I can eat” – Jaanvi sent and Rathna sighed “Finally! One good decision at least!”

“All the best dear” – Rathna

“Thanks! Will update after the interview” – Jaanvi sent and everyone read the message.

After few hours Jaanvi took her phone

“Girls! Joining this week! Selected!” and sent the message

“Congrats Jaanvi” - Lekha sent

“Hey Congrats!” – Sandhya sent

“Reached home?” – Rathna

“Yes.” – Jaanvi

“Did he call you after that incident?” – Rathna

“He begged me to come back. I am sure he will hit me again if I go back. I know him well. I already have many experiences like this ” – Jaanvi

“Hmmm!!! I really don’t understand why didn’t you hit him back when he gave you the first slap” – Rathna

Jaanvi: Rathna! He started hitting me continuously that I went to shock and I couldn’t even react or think.

Rathna: Hmmmm

Jaanvi: I got scared that I called my parents without his knowledge. They came and took me to my home.

Rathna: I really don’t understand why the hell did you take all the filthy behavior from the entire family?!!!

Jaanvi: I thought of becoming a good daughter in law

Sandhya: Never knew you are this kind Jaanvi!!! You gonna get a medal?!! You will keep it in the showcase?!!!

Sandhya got angry. Lekha kept reading everything without interrupting.

Rathna: Fine! Everything is over! No use in talking about that! You have done all the stupid things that no girl of this age would do!!!

Rathna fumed. All her saved up anger started coming out. Though she felt pity on Jaanvi’s state, anger was more than sympathy.

Lekha: Jaanvi dear….Leave! So what are you going to do now….

Jaanvi: I want divorce Lekha….But my parents are not accepting! And I cannot and do not want to do anything without their support.

Rathna’s anger spiked reading that sentence.

Sandhya: What?!!!! Jaanvi! You know about my mom na! Even before marriage, she wanted me to stay away from in laws!!! If it was my mom, that’s it!!! I really don’t understand how come your parents are quiet!!!

Rathna: Even am thinking the same!!!

Jaanvi: They are worried about my relatives girls!!! All my cousins are happy and my life turned to be a disaster!!! My parents will never tell this to anyone else!!! That’s why they don’t want divorce!!!

Everyone got angry reading the message.

Rathna: So what are you going to do now….

Jaanvi: don’t know! Even if I apply for divorce, am 1000% sure he wont give me!!! Because he is a sadist!

Rathna: You mean to say there is no solution for this?!!

Jaanvi: Don’t know

Everyone understood that Jaanvi has got lost in her situation! She couldn’t think anything that too without parents support.

Jaanvi: Divorce is not that easy if its not mutual.

Sandhya: Yes! You girls remember sadhana?!!! The girl from Marketing department! Even she was abused and she applied for divorce. Its 6 years! Still the case is on. That guy is not giving her. He do not want her to live happily. So he keeps delaying.

Jaanvi: I neither have money nor have patience to go through all these. Fed up with everything.

Rathna: So?!!!

Jaanvi : Don’t know! I wish I had a baby at least!!! I would have got something to live.

Rathna: Are you mad?!!!!

Jaanvi: You don’t know the pain of a women who doesn’t have a baby!!! I have seen my cousin.

Sandhya: Yeah….You don’t know how society treats her….you don’t know the scars they receive.

Sandhya was able to understand what Jaanvi meant while Rathna got angry.

Rathna: Are you girls gone mad?!!!!

Rathna’s blood boiled in anger

Rathna: Sandhya!!! You meant to say that it would have been good if Jaanvi had a baby out of that stupid relationship?!!!

Sandhya: Yes

Jaanvi: Yes

Rathna: I really don’t understand how come you girls are able to think this way!!! Its 2017 girls!!!

Rathna felt like banging her head on the wall.

Sweetynila, Arunarc, Rajijb and 2 others like this.
  10. twity

twity Bronze IL'ite

Iniyaa.
    Give Jaanvi some onsite opportunity and send her away form both parents and in laws...let her heel and get financially stable.

IniyaaSri and lazy like this.