1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

what about Lekha?May be Amar playing some trick.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Yup girl.... Exciter and curious to know mext episode

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 99:

Rathna boarded the flight and arranged her hand luggage in the loft.

She sat with a happy smile and took her phone. She swiped the get together pictures for few more times and set her mobile to ‘airplane mode’. She cherished the moments spent again and again. She leaned on the window and kept looking at that midnight sky embedded with those minute lamps. She looked at her watch and it showed 11.20 p.m. She took her phone again and kept swiping the images. After a couple of minutes, the phone went blank. She tried hard to turn it on and it had no idea of kick starting.

“Don’t know what the problem is” – Rathna murmured as she placed it inside her pant pocket.

Sandhya dialled Rathna’s number. She tried again and understood Rathna would have boarded the flight. Sandhya’s hands shivered as she kept the phone beside her.

The flight landed in Qingdao in another 10 hours and Rathna boarded a taxi and got down at her home. She mailed her family and friends at once reaching her room.

“My phone is not working. Reached home safely! Will call everyone once I fix the phone.”

She refreshed and soon took her laptop. She started rehearsing her speech. She stood in front of the mirror and spoke as if she was standing in front of the audience.

“Oh God….! I should not be nervous….” –
    she said in between seeing her nervous face!

“My first ever Mandarin speech….Good that everyone is going to be strangers! Else I will faint in nervousness”
    – Rathna gasped and looked at the paper again.

She kept rehearsing for next few hours and time was 5.

“Let me get ready” – Rathna had her bath and got ready to her class.

She reached there around 5.45 as the program was about to start at 6.

Just like a lightning, everything got over soon and Rathna still couldn’t believe she gave her Mandarin speech in front of that many people. She had a bold voice that dominated the entire auditorium.

She suppressed her nervousness nicely and pretended to be calm and composed. And that was a success for her personally!

“Wow Rathna!!!” – she patted herself.

The next moment she walked towards her teacher and thanked her heartfully.

“Thank you so much Madam!!!” – Rathna smiled at her politely.

“Its your effort!” – Teacher smiled at her.

“Mam! Can I get the video of my speech? I want to show to my family and friends” – Teacher

“I will arrange for that! The entire program would have been recorded. Let me try” – the teacher said and Rathna left with a smile.

She was walking with a smile of accomplishment.

I have not even imagined that I will be able to do this….

Sometimes…May be everything has a reason?!!
    Rathna sat on the park with a smile.

If I was in India, fighting with Khaveer and his mom, I would have definitely missed this opportunity of feeling good on myself.

That was such a big accomplishment in her dictionary called Life….Rathna couldn’t stop smiling.

My first smile without Khaveer being the reason…He was the one who usually gave me such non-stop smiles….

Accomplishment is this good?!!!

Rathna walked towards her home happily. She climbed the steps and started walking towards her room. She could see someone standing in the corridor.

She looked keenly and couldn’t figure it. The more she walked towards her room, the more her eyes were becoming bigger.

“Heyyyyy!!!!” – She felt like exclaiming. But

“You?” – She said in a composed manner.

“Hmmmm” – Khaveer looked at her face.

“How long its been since I saw you Rathna…."
    – his inner voice whispered in his ears.

“I was wishing this from the first day since I came here…..”
    – Rathna said to herself and stood with a neutral face trying hard to wipe away her excitement on seeing that face.

The face which excited her for the past 6 years. Every day, every moment, every thought of him made her get excited.

“Come…” – she opened the door and Khaveer walked in with his back pack.

“This is Comfortable?” – Khaveer asked her as he kept his bag on the table.

“Its more than a month here” – Rathna said bluntly.

Khaveer didn’t talk anything after that. But Rathna could sense that he is restless.

“Have this….” - Rathna gave him a glass of water and he had it in a gulp.

“What happened….” – Rathna asked softly.

“Shall I Hugh you once?” – Khaveer looked at her Rathna stood puzzled.

Khaveer kept looking at her face and Rathna opened both her arms.

He hugged her tight for a moment and sat in the sofa.

“What happened….?” - Rathna asked again.

Khaveer was quiet and Rathna didn’t want to ask anything else.

“How disgusting it is when someone touches us na….” – Khaveer said without looking at her.

Rathna gave a puzzled look.

“No no… I mean someone with whom we are not involved mentally….” – Khaveer

Rathna understood something has happened in Brazil. She did not want to pose questions on him…He was disturbed….

“Hmmmmm” - Rathna

“You know what….Last week I met a girl….Celia…Seems she liked me and she took me to her home all of a sudden yesterday. I didn’t expect….” – Khaveer paused.

“I could imagine what would have happened….” – Rathna kept quiet.

“She….She wanted to make out and she came near to kiss me as she put both her arms around my neck……” – Khaveer

Rathna was getting irritated but she won in being calm.

“I told her am married and she asked me to consider it as a one night stand…Its common there....She was so excited to make out with a foreigner…..Pure Lust and excitement it was…..Seems she wanted to tell her friendly proudly....That she made it with a foreigner......” – Khaveer

Rathna sat without showing any reaction.

“I just pushed her aside and walked towards my room…..It was highly disgusting……” –Khaveer

“I really can’t let anyone touch me other than you Rathna….” – He wanted to say loud.

“You don’t know how bad I felt….You don’t know how bad it was to be touched by someone with whom we are not mentally involved….” -Khaveer

“Shall I hugh you once more?” – Khaveer’s eyes were getting moist and Rathna hugged him as she ran her fingers through his hair.

“Not angry on me?!!!” – Khaveer asked slowly

“What for…..” – Rathna asked with a tint of smile on her cheek muscles.

“You use to get angry even if someone proposes me….But now someone tried to….” – Khaveer paused.

Rathna patted his chest gently. She pointed out his heart with her index finger. “When this place is just for me and only me, why should I get angry……”

Khaveer stood as such without knowing what to say….

“Let anyone hug you or kiss you or touch you! This place is pure! Its sacred! Don’t know whether your heart is filled with me or not! But I am sure I have a place! And that place is sacred and pure!!! No touch can destroy that” - Rathna

Khaveer hugged her tight and he was feeling very different….He never felt like that before and it was new to him….

“Is love this powerful?” – He asked to himself.

“Fine…..You want some tea?” – Rathna

“Not now…” – Khaveer stood near the window and looked outside.

“Rathna……! See this” – Kahveer gave her the mobile and Rathna froze.

“You came there?!!!! Saw me speaking?!!!” - Rathna exclaimed

“Hmmm yes. Shiva told me about your speech…..” – Khaveer

“It was good!!!” – Khaveer said and Rathna smirked.

“What?” – Khaveer looked at her.

“It was you who suggested me to learn a foreign language. Else I would not have thought about it much….You were the seed!” – Rathna said as she walked away and Khaveer stood smiling.....You are the same girl I loved.

Rathna went into the kitchen and her eyes were dripping with happiness.

She kept rewinding of Khaveer’s words....

“My Khaveeer………” – Her lips trembled with happiness.

“Not matter what, true love will show out when time comes…..” – Rathna wiped her happy tears.

“How is mom…..” – Rathna asked and there was no reply from Khaveer.

He was in his own world. He closed his eyes.

Khaveer was busy packing his clothes for his Brazil trip after reading his official mail.

“Maaa….I will sleep for 3 hours! Wake me up at 5. Ok?” – Khaveer said to his mom.

“Sure….But Khaveer! What is this mail….I checked my inbox after a long time….Something on Europe trip? Who is going?” – Khaveer’s mom

“Oh God!!!!” – Khaveer bit his tongue

“Actually….I have planned a surprise for your birthday……” – Khaveer

“What?!! Europe trip is it?” – Khaveer’s mom was excited

“Yes mom” – Khaveer flashed an affectionate smile

“Hey really?!!!! Thank you so much….I didn’t expect at all. Even my friend went to London last year!!! Now me to Europe huh?!!!” – Khaveer’s mom was excited.

“ok my dear…..You sleep now! Long hour flights! Take rest now itself” – Khaveer’s mom went into the kitchen.

Khaveer wanted to sleep but he couldn't. He walked out of the bed to have water. Seeing the empty water bottle, he walked out of the room and went to the kitchen.

His mom was not there. But he could hear her voice.

She is talking to someone in phone I guess. Khaveer gulped the water and looked for his mom. She was standing in the balcony and was talking seriously to someone.

“Yeah padmaa…” – Khaveer heard as he walked towards his mom.

“Yeah yeah…..Khaveer would have felt guilty for marrying a girl of his choice! Its every mother’s right to choose a partner for her son! But Khaveer! He ditched me. It was such a big insult! He married a girl from a different caste and shamed me. Now he is in such a big post and now he is buying me all these things to make me happy! May be paying for his sin……I think he will even buy me jewelry for my birthday! For all the sins that he did……He insulted me by marrying a girl of his choice na….Now he is repaying me for that…..So that I will be happy….”

Khaveer’s heart broke into pieces after hearing the conversation.

“Maa….My love for you….my affection for you…..Everything is being judged?!!! You are finding your own reasons for my love?!!!! Can love have reasons ma?!!!!” – Khaveer came back to his room swallowing all the questions.

“How I will tell all these to you Rathna?!!! She is my mom anyway!!” – Khaveer closed his eyes

Rathna patted him gently.

“What happened?!!! I asked how is your mom? You are in your own world?”

“Oh! Sorry..... Yeah she is Fine….” – Khaveer.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc and Rajijb like this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much for these encouraging words ma:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Good guess ma :tonguewink:

5. IniyaaSri

Posted the next part dear :grinning:

6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

This is a fantabulous episode.. I loved it...
    Good going Iniyaa..
    Diwali dhamaka is superb ...
    PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Nice, this didn't have any bad news. I was reading every line carefully and didn't want it to end badly at least today. Good! I am happy. You and your punctuality, hats off to you.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Feeling relaxed rathna and khaveer joined back... But what happenend back in india ?? Something on jhaanvi life ?? Oh no... Dont do that iniyaaa

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Great going Iniyaa...Good that lovely couples are back to form :)

But whose marriage life is going to be broken now :( Is it Jaanvi???no not for her paavam she had already suffered a lot...and no update on her married life too????

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Wow...Loved it to the core:clapclap::clapclap:

IniyaaSri likes this.