1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Wins Life

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Adharv, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends, this is my first story. Please share in your valuable comments. :) Forgive for any mistakes.

Love Wins Life

Jo: Good Morning, Ajay! What have you prepared for breakfast, honey? I am really hungry Aju!!!! Why did you turn off the Alarm, I am going be late to office today. It’s all because of you. :angry:

Ajay: Good Morning sweets, chill chill!! :smiley: Are you going to be late because I am cooking on behalf of you? :tonguewink: What’s so special for the day?

Jo: So funny, come on Ajay. I don’t have time to sit and explain my schedule. If you don’t mind can you drop me till the Metro Station, on your way to office? Pleaseeeeeeeee J

Ajay: OMG, then I will be late but… :hearteyes:

Jo: Stop Stop….Instead of wasting time waiting for an auto I am okay to bribe you Ajay. (Hugged him tight and kissed him):kissingheart:

Ajay: That’s my SweetsJ but meter-k melea …….lol

8.30 AM @ MG Road Signal?

Jo: I shall go by walk from here Ajay or else we would be going back home.

Ajay: Hey awesome :screamcat: Sound’s like a perfect idea and it’s been long time spending time with you, Jo!! and I would not miss this opportunity hahah.

Jo: Hmmm! I have a client visit Aju and this is important from my promotions perspective as well and you very well know how important this is to me and my efforts to get this. But I promise we will go out for dinner tonight.

Ajay: Thanks Jo, for saving me from cooking hahhaaha. :p

Jo: Good Joke, see you then.

9.00 AM @ MG Road

Jo: Don’t you have any sense? Are you blind? If he doesn’t drive his way to hospital in the next few mints we are going to be the reason behind his mishappenings. :boxing:

Unknown: So funny! This is quite common these days; don’t act as if you are in some foreign country. We are in India.

Jo: You should be ashamed to call yourself an Indian and for your kind information I know where I am. It’s waste of time to talk to illiterates like you.

Unknown: Ridiculous, standing in Mahatma Gandhi road doesn’t mean you need to talk like him.o_O

Jo somehow managed to help the traffic police clear the way for the ambulance.

Ajay: Hey Jo, you still here? I didn’t know that you joined the civil service department. Congrats.:sweatsmile:

Jo: Shut up Ajay, need not have to be in civil services to serve the society, being a good civilian is more than enough.

10.00 AM @ XYLO INFRA

Rajeev (Jo’s Manager): Jyothsna, aren’t you aware of today’s client visit @ 9.30 AM. I know the visit is delayed by an hour but I don’t like my team being late for meetings & conferences.

Jo: Rajeev, actually I started early but…… (Before she could complete the sentence)

Rajeev: Stop giving me excuses, Jyothsna, you may be a quality performer but punctuality is also important and you know very well how this is going to impact your appraisal.

Jo: Will you ever listen to what I am trying to tell? If this is going to have repercussions on my promotions I am not going to be worried Rajeev.

Rajeev: Do you have any idea what your words meant? All your hard work for the entire year would go in vain.

Jo: Yes, I do know but I had a reason to be late and I tried to reach out to your number but I wasn’t able to get connected and I texted you on my status as well.

Rajeev: Make sure you don’t repeat this henceforth. Being the project lead and upcoming manager I don’t expect this from you.

Jo: Hmmm, sure. (She didn’t like continue the argument any more)

12.30 PM after the client Visit

Jo (with her team & Rajeev): Hi Guys, Thanks for all your support and dedication. I know we are working really hard to complete the assignments but due to the additional tie up which was finalized this morning in our client meet we need to be more focused. Rajeev, will be doing the scheduling based on our skill sets. Please feel free to approach me or Rajeev for any questions or concerns.

Rajeev: Thanks Jyothsna and thank you, team. All your hard work is much appreciated. I know it’s time to break for lunch, spare us for two more minutes. As you all are aware it’s a great opportunity to work for this account and we won them with great struggle. As Jyothsna mentioned we need to be more focused and make this a great success. That’s it for now. If you don’t have any questions we shall meet once the scheduling is finalized. I and Jyothsna will walk you all through the fund structure in detail and your roles and responsibilities.

1.00 PM @ Cafeteria

Geetha: Hey Jyo, congrats:beer-toast1:. I thought you will be excited about winning the PRS project this year too. Aren’t you happy about this?Did Raj screw you for being late today?

Jo: Thanks, Geet’s. Yes, but that’s ok. He was little worried about the client visit, just showered his frustration on me, as he can’t do this to them hahha. :sleeping1:

Geetha: Jyo, these days cafeteria looks like a fish market cum park isn’t it. So annoying, they are literally feeding each other :tongueclosed:No idea what they think about themselves.

Jo: (To the group around) Guys I know you’re new to the firm, as you all are aware we are the brand ambassadors for the firm. Let’s maintain professionalism when we are in the premises. Hope you understand and please don’t mistake me. We need to follow the corporate ethics and if we don’t then others also would follow us. :blush:

Sorry Jyothsna, sure we shall adhere to the corporate ethics.

Geetha: Hey Jyo, why are you getting so frustrated and this is quite common. They are just out of college. They would take some time to get adjusted.

Jo: Didn’t you see the way he hugged her? They might be good friends but they need to know their limits when they do such things in public place. Last weekend when I was waiting for Ajay, feel odd to say this Geets there was a couple standing in the billing counter and when the girl was placing the order this guy doing all nonsense standing in the queue. The way the girl tried to avoid him I thought he was encroaching. Thank God I didn’t go and yell at him….

Geetha: Hahahah. I am also waiting for such lovely scenes, Jyo.

Jo: What’s there to laugh Geets and you say its lovely scene, we can’t differentiate between right and wrong doings. People might take advantage of this Geets. If we let go things happen this way we are going to ruin our ethics indeed when someone is in real need of help we may not be able to do so because of our own assumptions.

Hey wait I am getting a call from Ajay, we shall catch up later.

Geetha: Ok madam ji, convey my regards to your hero sir, it’s been long time.

Jo: Sure, Geets.

Ajay: Hello darling,

Jo: Thanks Ajay, sorry got busy couldn’t call you.

Ajay: Jo, Thanks for what?

Jo: I know you too were getting late but still you came all the way to drop me and you know the client visit was delayed by an hour, Aju.

Ajay: Superb,that’s okay Sweets. How was my figure rice (Lemon rice)? Hope you had it.

Jo: Your figure rice was delicious and Geets asked me to convey her regards.Sorry Ajay, I am getting late, will talk in the evening. Take care.

Ajay: Ok Busy madam, I know you don’t have enough time to ask if this poor lover of yours had lunch.

Jo: Oh I am really sorry, honey. Hope you had.

Ajay: Yes, I did. Carry on sweets; we shall chat in the evening.

11.00 PM Jo knocking the door

Jo: Sorry Ajay, lot of work. Couldn’t leave early and I have to help my team as well. I shall definitely be there with you on Saturday. I am really really sorry, I know I have disappointed you but I promise I will not go to office this weekend and I am there with you for the whole day.

Ajay:……………………………….. :rage:

Jo: Ajay, please I am exhausted, don’t make me exhaust any more. I am really hungry Ajay. Did you cook something for dinner?

(Is he the cook? Pity of Ajay, hahhahah)

Ajay:……………………….:rage:

Jo: (Held his hand and kissed him gently) Ajay please

Ajay:…………:mad:

Jo: Hmmm… I know how to make my darling talk to me (Kissed him on his cheeks).

Ajay: Hmmm, this is not enough but I forgive you because of your civilian service (He hugged and kissed her too).

Jo: Thank you so much, you are the best Aju. I love you, I love you, I love you so much.

Ajay: Love you too Sweets. Go and refresh Jo, we shall have dinner.

Jo: oh, you didn’t have food? Why do you do this Aju? I just can’t keep repeating this again and again. Please do have food on time I don’t like you waiting for me. Please Aju try to understand me, do you know how much I miss you? but we need to do this for our happy future, Aju darling.

Ajay: How was the meeting, Jo? Did your TL yelled at you?

Jo: Pch, you want to change the topic now, right? Okay. Yes he did yell at me, Ajay.

Ajay: Jo, it was your mistake. You just can’t keep fighting with people on road. It’s a busy world Jo, we can’t expect anything from others. Each one is running for their livelihood and if we ask them to think about others definitely it’s impossible. I know you would have got hurt when he asked to mind your own business and to mind about where you are. You got be practical, Jo. This is how our society is and we got to follow it. Come let’s move to the living room.

Jo: if you don’t mind can you get me some Juice?

Ajay: Hmmm, I know you are trying to energize yourself to give the gyan session. Hehhe. I am happy at-least this way I can spend some time with my Sweets.

Jo: Good Joke, I don’t want to give any sessions I am exhausted. Imagine tomorrow if I quit my job won’t you take care of my needs?

Ajay: Wow, you’re planning to quit? I am always there for you Sweets. You don’t have to ask me this.

Jo: Stop making fun, Aju I am serious. I know you will take care of me because we are a family. Isn’t it?

Ajay: Yes of-course and also you are my sweet wife (Hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead)

Jo: Ajay, please! Let me finish this first.

Ajay: Hmm, I am just waiting for your approval on my promotions Sweets. Don’t test my patience any more.

Jo: Ajay, just few more months.

Ajay: I have heard this statement “n” number of times. HMMM. It’s ok.

(Awkward silence for few mints)

Ajay: Sorry baby, Continue with what you were saying.

Jo: In the morning fight that guy asked me “not to act as if I am in some foreign country? and this is common here”. Felt like giving him one, Ajay but didn’t want to humiliate him in public. We are no less than other countries Ajay; I don’t want to talk from the financial stand point but our values???? You said you will take care of me if I quit my job because you love me. It sounds pleasing to me but………
    What do we mean when we say I am an Indian? Is that because we are born in India we tell I am Indian? If so we shouldn’t really feel proud to be called as Indian without doing anything to feel proud about.

Ajay: Hey Jo, what are you trying to say? I know you’re in a form …let me get some juice for us. To keep me awake J

Jo: Come on Ajay, when we were in school, college we were treated as a family, in the work place yes we are being called as a family. We care of each other. Same way when I say I am an Indian it means all my fellow Indian’s are my family members and we default got to care and share for each other.
    One man army formula is not going to work out here Aju, we all need to be responsible, need to help each other and uphold the our values. I know money and our immediate family members are important, but spending time for who are in real need is really required Ajay.

Our fellow human beings are struggling for the basic necessities of life but on other hand we people are greedy about moving from comfort level to luxuries. I understand it’s important to grow our personal wellbeing but we need to extend our hands to help the once who are in real need. If each one thinks little about this, if not the entire nation at least we can make sure people around us are also as happy as us and may be a day might come were we all are sufficient to lead our life’s. I know it’s a waste of time to sit and crib on this. I wish people understand this sooner or later.

Ajay: Sweets, well said but it would take some time to see us like this. Need to have some patience, Jo and my support are always there for you Sweets and we shall try our best.

Jo: Thanks Ajay. But let it not be too late, if corruption keep increasing our future generation would only know about corrupt values. If someone questions them, it would be an instantaneous answer “we inherited our so called values from our ancestors”. Love and compassion towards our fellow human being is no harm, Ajay but no idea what stops us from doing this. I have got nothing more to say. It’s too late Aju, let’s go to bed.

Ajay: I like your thoughts, Jo. I used to think these are practically hard but as you said we can try doing small little things which are possible from our end if not to call ourselves as proud Indian but a good human. Good Night Jo, hope you would cook the breakfast tomorrow. (With a wink) :smiley:

Jo: Hahah, I just can’t survive without eating food prepared by Aju. :):smiley:

Ajay: You’re to smart Sweets.:clap2:

Jo: Same as my Aju Darling. J hahahah:cheer:

Love and be loved.

2. inboxsweetee

inboxsweetee Gold IL'ite

3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Adhrav,

This is definitely a great piece of work to show humans to be humans. Very much appreciated thanks for the write up.
    Keep going.

--PS

Adharv likes this.
  4. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much for your motivating words.:)

peddadas likes this.
  5. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

superb motivating story. nicely written

Adharv likes this.
  6. remyajohn

remyajohn Senior IL'ite

Well written. Loved the way how the story line changed to social issues!

Adharv likes this.
  7. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Thank you, friend.

8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Thank you, Friend.

remyajohn likes this.
  9. PoornimaMohan

PoornimaMohan New IL'ite

10. PoornimaMohan

PoornimaMohan New IL'ite

So how would you write these stories it was really very good could u please give me some tips for me also to start up with my stories

Adharv likes this.