1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love The Precious Gem

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by periamma, Aug 29, 2017.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

One who possess more wealth is called as rich man .In my point of view one who is surrounded by affectionate people is the richest soul.i belong to this category as there are many around me who shower an abundant love upon me

I thank INDUSLADY who has introduced me a big bunch of daughters whose love is priceless.I have met such lovely daughters in India in person and enjoyed a lot with their presence.Now i am at my daughter's house in Newjersey .Yesterday another lovely girl travelled a long di
    distance and met me in US.i was moved by her love and affection and no words to express my feelings.we know each other only by our writings and when we saw each other we both didn't feel that we hadn't seen previously.we chatted only for half an hour but had a feeling as a chat between a mother and daughter.wonderful moments to cherish Lakshmi.

One who came to visit is none other than our jskls whom i call as Lakshmi.My dear lovely girl Lakshmi thanks a lot for visiting me.my thanks to your DH too who accepted your obligation and helped in your travel plans.Lakshmi May God bless your family.

Material pleasures vanish sometime but Emotional pleasures have no end and they are firm for ever

knbg, teenulahari, SCSusila and 18 others like this.

2. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Wow Periamma it was a pleasure to meet you. I just felt like I was meeting one of my own family. Our visit felt so short in time but I am sure we will cherish this for years to come. Yes, a big thanks to IL for bringing us together and to my family who helped me visit you. Your blessings and love will sure be my guide. Thanks for the lovely write-up maa.

knbg, kkrish, Amica and 11 others like this.
  3. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Nice write up @periamma ! Hope you are enjoying your stay at your daughter's place. Lakshmi @jskls , it was so very nice of you to have visited her in person. What periamma has told is right. Being surrounded by affectionate people is the most precious thing in life. A nice thought to end my day :). Thank you both !

4. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Happy to see the post.

SpritualSoul and jskls like this.
  5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear@periamma
    It is nice to hear that @jskls came to meet you at your daughter's residence. Meeting virtual friends in person gives us immense joy.

I too have the same perception regarding richness.

Some people measure their wealth in the amount of money they have and the materials they posses. However, I believe that they are not exactly right. In fact, Real wealth should never be measured in money or possessions. In my perspective, wealth should be measured in the degree of happiness and satisfactionFor example, I think that a poor happy family is wealthier than a rich broken family. The close poor families have something money cannot measure up to and that is love. 
    Love is priceless than richness.
    PS

6. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

oh wow so you both made it mmaa and ls :)

vada kondu varala pola, thappichcheenga :):):)

jskls likes this.
  7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@Thank you once again ma

jskls likes this.
  8. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@sindmani Thanks dear

9. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@PushpavalliSrinivasan PS mam Thanks a lot for your response

10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Ha Ha Ha. vadaiyai kakka thookittu poitu.

GoogleGlass and jskls like this.