1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Scenes From Ramayana 3

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jul 28, 2010.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Love Scenes Ramayana 3

2. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,

Each time I can only thank you; for enlightening us all. Even the small instances of Ramayana are so full of love.

And if the side-line characters are like this, I cannot even think of the love Lord Rama had for everyone.

3. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello Sridhar Uncle

A very nice pic from Kambar's ramayana. I cant read Tamil so cant read the verse. But what you have mentioned in the post, its just beautiful.....

I felt very good reading the post . It gave so much of peace. Thier hearts were so pure that they could experience such love .....

regards
    Shobha

4. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Boost,

As usual a great post....not just to flatter you but the essence of the whole episode was too good. I noted that you have changed your style of potraying in this episode.

I saw your message about calling off this serial. No comment on that as I too am noticing the traficc in this series of blogs. Maybe this is too heavy or the usual pattern is being followed...no suspense ...just going on dryly with known and expected end. No edhirparppu is there is my humble opinion. I liked Shail's candid comments in the last blog. Honestly Sri I think you should try something else... sorry for hurting your feelings. I understand the hard work you have put behind these episodes but that should be noted and appreciated is my humble opinion.

Sorry once again for hurting you.

5. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Hi Shri,
    Spectacular show of who beats who in showing their love. Amazing words by Kambar to demonstrate that. Thank you again for interpreting this for us.
    Aparna

6. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Sridhar,

A very good incident to show how anger and love can be paralleled.
    Adikkira kai than anaikkum, kovam irukkum idathil gunam irukkum -- these proverbs got a new meaning today through your explanation.
    Thank you for sharing Kambar's verses, which brings more color to the scene.
    Guhan..he said Bharathan is equal to 1000 Ramas in love...that's a new meaning to me..all these days, I had just transliterated it!

sriniketan

7. ShailRaghuvansh

ShailRaghuvansh Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

This was a shade better than your previous posts on The Ramayana. In fact, the simple narration made one feel the emotion strongly just as one did reading your love stories. So, that's great for the present.

Or maybe, you can start off with a verse, and then gradually graduate into the usual narration. Just a suggestion.

Keep at it Sridhar. Don't give up so easily. Maybe, you can write till 10 and if you still feel dissatisfied then, you can wind it up. Anyways, this particular post of yours is more for your soul and less for the readers. If by reading your Ramayana post readers get moved and feel the grace and love, consider it as a bonus!

Right?
    Shail

8. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    That was one more excellent piece on love! And what a unique explanation of how love can be shown through anger! Taking passages out of Kamba Ramayanam, you are giving us a great discourse on emotions! The phrase-wise translation of the original Tamil piece into English must have been real challenging and that shows your knowledge of chaste Tamil. Can Love be so beautiful? You are making it so! Great work! A masterpiece of a masterpiece!
    Love
    Malathi

9. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

Dear sridhar,
    Simply wonderful.No wonder Bharathan holds a special place in Ramayana and in our hearts as well.
    I particularly loved you giving the Tamil verse and its meaning.You are holding our hands and walking us hrough a lovely garden,the garden of Ramayana.Thanks becomes a hollow word here.

Dear sridhar,I want to take print out of all the episodes of 'I love you'and read them .Where will i and how can I access the previous episodes.I KNOW IT IS A SILLY QN,BUT YOU KNOW MY LTD KNOWLEDGE.
    THANKS.
    LOVE
    MYTHILI

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aruna,
    thanks a lot for the kind words. Ramayana and Mahabaratha are the worlds finest love stories ever told.

yes, you can never even begin to imagine Lord Rama's love. Even greater is Sita Ma's love.
    thanks once again.
    sridhar