1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love - Road to Happiness

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by meerasrini, Mar 10, 2016.

1. meerasrini

meerasrini Platinum IL'ite

Episode 1:

Lakshmi is a girl from Brahmin orthodox Middle class family. Girl with Normal Complextion, Little chubby and attractive face with good features.

She is studying her 9th Standard. Multitalented girl. Noone can beat her in Singing competion, Speech competition,
    Story writing and acadamics. She is all rounder in her school. So she is an attraction in her school.

Everyone know her well since her name is heard always in school assembly from her principal for appreciation for her prizes in various competition

About her family:

She has a loving mother Ranjani who is a teacher in same school where lakshmi is studying. She is very loving , Well educated and a state ranker .

A soft father Krishnan who is working in private sector and a Little younger brother Srini who is studying in 3rd Standard( Yes Lachu and Srini has 6 years difference).

Srini and Lakshmi always fight like tom and Jerry. Though they care for each other, just that they dont express it.

Many senior guys had crush on lakshmi. Since her mom is a teacher in same school, noone dared to propose her.

Lakshmi was getting ready for her 9th Annual exam. She is a topper and she never study at last minute. She was revising for her exam and did it well.

Since Next year she will be in 10th, her special class started without any annual leaves.

she was attending classes Sincerly and was concentrating the class.

Her ambition is to become a doctor (Dont think she want to become doctor to serve society. Reason is
    she dont want to become Engineer and sit in front of computer ;) )

Her schools reopened and results were out. She got first rank as usual and got rank batch in school assembly.

Next day her dad came home

Krishnan: Ranju, Lachu , Srini come here

Lachu: Dad what happened?

Krishnan: I got transferred to our home town(Trichy), We need to leave in a week. Ranju, Talk to your Principal and arrange TC for Lachu and Srini. Resign your job too immediately
    and start your relieving formalities

Ranju: In one week how is it possible? Its really difficult to leave in one week. Packing and all will take time too

Krishnan: We will do one thing. We will first complete school admission for Lachu and Srini in Trichy. Since mom, dad , bothers and their wife are already there,

our kids can manage with them till we pack up and complete things here. I will talk to my brother Sampath immediately to check schools.

Ranju,Lachu and Srini: Thats a great idea. Please talk immediately.

Krishnan spoke to his brother and conveyed it to him. He said he will arrange for entrance exam for Lachu and Srini in Trichy school.Krishnan conveyed same to his family

Lachu was soo happy that she is going to stay with everyone in trichy. She longed to be in joint family. She loves her cousins.

Let me tell about people in trichy

Loving Grand parents both are more than 75 years old . Lachu's dad has 4 Brothers ( 3 elder and 1 younger) and 2 sisters (1 younger and 1 elder) (Yes a very big family)

Krishnan's first 2 elder brothers and elder sister are in chennai with family. Krishnan's younger sister is in Delhi. Krishnan's one elder brother(Sridar) and younger brother (Sampath) are in Trichy

Sridar's wife Raji and 2 kids, one is Sriram who is in his 12th Standard and 2nd one is Vidhya who is in her 7th Standard.

Sampathy's wife Viji and 1 daughter Shruti who is studying in 2nd Standard. Viji is expecting her 2nd baby in 4 months.

Now coming back to Lachu. Lachu was so excited that she can enjoy her stay in trichy with everyone. Lachu is very close with Vidhya and Shruti.

Lachu shares everything with Vidhya since they are of same age group. She was dancing with Joy to go to her Home town.

Stay tuned to know what happened in Trichy.

With Love
    Meera

2. meerasrini

Episode 2:

Lakshmi and Srini packed essential things and they all started to Trichy next day.

They all reached Trichy. Lachu was so excited about it. She was playing with Vidhya and Shruti. Her cousin Sriram is a Padips ( Always reading ) .

He never joins them, since he is in 12th standard.

Sampath informed Krishnan that, he spoke to Director of School for entrance exam for Lachu and Srini. Tomorrow they will have to give their exam.

Krishnan conveyed it to Ranju, Lakshmi and Srini. Lakshmi was cool, but Srini was scared ( Small boyyy ) . He is just in 3rd standard. He was not studious like Lachu.

Next day they went for entrance exam. Lachu and Srini were asked to go inside a room and they were given a question paper. Lachu was knowing everything and she did it well.

Srini was so scared and started crying. Lachu helped him by saying to check maths first , since its their favourite subject. Srini did that and Lachu helped him with answers for other subjects.

Princpal was very happy seeing Lachu's performance. Srini did average. So with recommendation from their uncle Sampath, both got admission in school and was asked to come from tomorrow since already 2 months of that year is gone.

Lachu and Srini got uniform , books and was preparing for next day school.

Lachu and Srini went to school and were sent to their respective class. Lachu felt uncomfortable in new place. She was like celebrity in her previous school.

She started feeling low. New place, New class mates, New teachers, New way of teaching. She was feeling lonely and she was not liking this school at all.

She was not able to follow lessons too.50% of lessons was already completed and which is different from what was taught in her previous school.

She felt doomed. There was so much politics in school that she was not able to participate in any competition.

When it comes to singing , noone can beat her. But in new school , due to politics she dint get prize though she deserved it.

She felt dejected. She was praying that 10th should get over soon , so that she can join new school and make friends and get comfortable.

Her exams were nearing, She did not have Enthusiasm like before. She lost interest due to culture in school. She was trying to study since exams were nearing.

In 10 days her exam is scheduled. She was trying to concentrate during her study holidays , so that she can get decent score. She was studying in CBSE syllabus.

Finally her exam day has come. She was nervous. She took blessings from everyone at home and prayed hard that she should get good marks.

She did her exams normally. Meanwhile, Srini did well in his annual exam too. They all got their annual leaves and were jumping in joy. Lachu decided to go to her uncle's place in chennai and spend a week there.

Next day she started and went to chennai. Her aunt is a music teacher and so she was learning songs from her and was enjoying by going to beach, shopping and Movie.

After a week,she started back to her home town alone in train. She was killing her time with Dan Brown's "Da Vinci Code".

She happened to notice a guy from a gang was starring at her continously. She started feeling uncomfortable since she was all alone and she dont know anyone.

That guy came near her and tried to talk to her. She some how avoided by going to washroom. When she came out, that guy was standing near train door and was waiting for her.

She got scared to death.

He came near her and started talking

Guy: I like to be your friend.Can we talk for sometime here

Lachu felt so scared

Lachu: Am not interested to talk to any stranger.Please give me way.

Guy: (Stopping her by placing hands in between) See i liked u instantly. Am not a bad guy like u think. I never go behind gals. Please understand and give me some contact number so that we can be in touch.

Lachu: Do u think i will melt for all this? Am least bothered whether you go behind any gal or not. Dont dare to trouble me. Get away from here or else i will call people .

Guy: Dont act as if you are good girl. Give me your number else i wont leave you . Saying this he started going near her.

One guy came to go to Washroom. Seeing Lachu's face, he asked her if there is any problem. Lachu said that guy is troubling her.That guy warned him to leave her else he will inform police.

Guy got scared and he went back. Lachu was little relaxed. Lachu felt good about the guy who helped her. She saw that guy when he was going back to his seat and thanked him. He smiled at her and left.

In 1 hour her station came and she got down and went home. She got her result in another 10 days. She scored 80%. Both she and her mom were not happy about her score. Her mom understood this is because of change in school and said lachu not to worry.

Her previous school had only till 10th standard. She again started looking for school. They tried in Number 1 school in trichy first. She did not get due less mark.

Her uncle sampath said, he will try using some known person. Lachu was not ok with it. She is not comfortable to go to a school which has toppers . She is fun loving girl.

So she joined a school near her house and its Girl's school. She went for admission and she immediately got. She instantly liked this school and its environment. She took Biology group (Her ambition ).

Her mom started enquiring for all tution classes. Lachu was made to join tution for Maths, Physics, Biology. Her mom is a chemistry teacher , so she will train her in chemistry.

Her first day school started. She was so excited to go. She felt her class mates friendly. She became friends with Ramya ,Saranya and Ishwarya.

From next day, her tution classes also will start. Her schedule is morning 6-7 Maths Tution, Evening 6.30-8 Physics. Next day morning she woke up early and went to her tution in cycle.

Her maths tution sir was a gem. He never takes money for taking class. He takes class only for people whom he knows. Lachu got into this tution because of her cousin Sriram who scored 199 out of 200 in 12th and her uncle who is close to her sir.

She was thankful to them for this. She loved maths class. Its her favourite subject . Her sir also liked her since she was answering everything instantly.

She went to school and had fun with her friends and came back home. She was getting ready for her Physics class. She went by cycle and reached class. She met her physics sir and he asked her to go and sit in class room .

She went inside and found noone there. She was waiting for 10 mins and was bored so much. After 10 mins one more girl came in . Her name is Surya. Lachu and Surya introduced to each other. THey both became friends .

After 5 mins, 2 more guys came. Lachu was surprised to see guy who helped her in train here. She got excited seeing him. She wanted to say hi to him. But she realized that he dont remember her at all.

Lachu was disappointed that he dint recognize her.Physics sir came and asked everyone to introduce themself.Lachu and Surya introduced them.

Now guy who helped Lachu started introducing.

My Name is Karthik. Am from Boy's school. I have taken computer science group.

Another guy introduced him as Srivatsan.

Sir started class and they all started. She was seeing Karthik from corner of her eyes and admired him.

She felt how handsome he is. She left from class and reached home and was thinking about Karthik.

Stay tuned!!!!!!!

3. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

@meerasini, sooper and interesting episodes dear... Is this your first story..

1 person likes this.
  4. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Hurray I gave the first fb(azhappa sandhosham than)

2 people like this.
  5. meerasrini

Hey Deepu dear :) Ya dear its my first Story :) hahahahah Thank you sooo much dear :) Please keep motivating dear :)

1 person likes this.
  6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Meera naangalum.ungala mathiri commentse angenthu inga post pannalama permission unda...

2 people like this.
  7. meerasrini

Permission ah!!!!!!!!! Chinna ponna ipadi kalaaychuteengaleeeeeee!! Its pleasure to have comments from you dear :) It means alot :)

1 person likes this.
  8. meerasrini

Episode 3:

Next day morning her routine started ,She went to maths tution school and then went to physics tution.

SHe was surprised to see Karthik sitting alone. She felt so happy thinking she can talk something. But she was scared, what if he thinks she is a flirt.

What if she thinks her character is bad. She went and sat silently. Karthik turned and saw her and turned back.

After 5 mins Surya and Srivatsan also came. Lachu was chit chating with surya. Physics sir came in 5 mins and started class. Lachu was observing Karthik every now and then.

She was thinking, i was never attracted to any guy before. Never felt like seeing anyone. What is so special in this guy!!

Class got over and she went out and took cycle. When she was about to start, her school friend Ramya came running.

Lachu: hi Rams.. How come you are here.

Rams: Hey Laks. My house is just opposite. What are you doing here dear?

Lachu: I have joined Physics tution de.

Rams: He is not good teacher de. He doesnt teach well. He is money minded person.

Lachu: (Dint know what to say) My Cousin anna Sriram Studied here only and he scored 197 for 200 de. Till now i liked his teaching de. Let me see for some time, if he is not good will look for option. (Though in her heart she never want to leave this class because of Karthik)

Rams: ok de. you leave. Its already late. Reach safe de.

When Lachu was about to start, Karthik came and stopped his cycle near her. Lachu thought he recognized her and was seeing him.

But Karthik Waved hi to Ramya.He started talking to her

Karthik : Hey Ramya.. How r u de??

Lachu was like de!!!!!!! That much close ( Jealousy)

Rams: Hey am good da. How about u?? You also joined physics tution here.

Karthik: Yaa de. My dad is Sir's friend. So he was adamant that i should join class here.

Rams: Thats great da.. Meet my friend Lakshmi @ Lachu da. She is my school friend.

Karthik: Hi Lakshmi. Nice meeting you.

Lachu: Hi Karthik. Nice meeting you too. Lachu waved bye and left.

She was thinking if Karthik and Rams are committed to each other. She had so many thoughts about them and was disappointed.

She prayed that they should be just friends or even they should share brother-sister bonding :p(How greedy Lachu is)

She reached home, had dinner and was thinking about Karthik and slept.

Days were passing with same routine. Ramya and Lakshmi became close friends since they meet in school and after Lachu's physics tution also.

They had quaterly exam in school. Lachu was very confident that she will give her best. Her quaterly exams got over and quaterly leaves started.

She continued going to tution. Daily she used to silently admire karthik. one day Karthik dint come to tution. SHe was worried. She dint know whom to ask.

She thought of asking Ramya. But she felt, what if Ramya thinks bad about her and so she dropped the plan.

Next day she went to physics tution and found Karthik. She felt so relaxed. Karthik smiled at her and went Inside. She was surprised seeing it. Though Ramya introduced them, they never speak to each other in class.

Lachu was happy that day. Her quaterly holidays got over and she was excited to go back to school. They all got marks and Lachu stood first among all groups. She scored 1180 out of 1200. Her teachers were very happy. Her HM called her and said she should concentrate well on studies and should score state first in 12th and bring good name to school.

Lachu was very happy and she assured her HM that she will give her best. Lachu's friend Aishwarya failed in physics.

Next day morning, Aishwarya came to Lachu

Aishu: Lachu, Mom said i should join physics tution de.

Lachu: Ohhh . Now what you are going to do de?

Aishu: You are going to physics tution rite. Can you please take me and introduce to your sir. I will also come with you to tution de.

Lachu: Sure Aishu. Be ready at 6 in the evening near temple. I will come there and we will go together. I will call him and inform him that you will be coming. Dont worry dear :)

Aishu: Thank you so much da.I wanted to tell you something too da.

Lachu: Why are you hesitation de. Please go ahead

Aishu: Am scared that you will think bad about me de. Thats why hesistating.

Lachu: Hey come on de. You are my friend, How will i think bad about you.. Dont hesitate.

Aishu: Actually, am in love with a guy de

Lachu suddenly thought it should not be Karthik.(Kid's Mind :p)

Stay Tuned!!!!!!!

9. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Meera, superb pa. Very nicely narrated and nice flow.

10. StrangerLady

StrangerLady Gold IL'ite

acho very cute episode, Lachu worrying for Karthick addressing Ramya with de, n wen ais says she has a boyfriend praying it shudnt be Karthick, typical school gals innocent love, don worry gal my prayers r with u, u will get Karthick, won u help Lachu Meera dear, u better join them

1 person likes this.