1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Good guess Deepu. I will give all the answers in coming episode.:thumbsup:

Deepu04 likes this.
  2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Ha ha Thanks PS dear. Adish is really a poor guy....

3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Aruna dear suspense revealed. Posted next part , enjoy. :D

4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Dear All sorry for my late replies as my internet server is down since many days. I have posted next part. Pls share your feedback.

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hmmm.... Why I am not able to see the chapter 4 :(

6. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 4

Devki open the folded paper, it was Anushaka’s photo & horoscope inside. Devki jumped in joy. She kept looking at Anushka’s photo. She shouted for Vasudha who came our running from bedroom thinking if there was any earthquake.

“Why are you shouting , Devki?” Vasudha asked.

“Aai see this photo I found here, Adish was carrying in this envelope but it seems he forgot it here.” She showed it to her.

Vasudha observed the photo & read the horoscope, Anushka’s sign was mentioned as Sagittarius . Vasudha got up & said “ Devki her name is Anushka & her rashi is Sagittarius , Adish’s rashi is mesha (Aries). That means they are compatible with each other. I think this will be perfect match for him”

“ Reaaly, Aai. What should we do now?” Devki.

Both of them assumed that Adish is looking prospective bride for himself. She suggested Devki to phone Anushka’s place tomorrow.

Next day.

“Hello , Is this Samant’s residence?” Devki asked.

“Yes, Mahesh Samant here” Mahesh replied.

D: Namaste, myself Devki Shirodkar. We got Anushka Samant’s photo.

Vasudha banged her head. Devki said” one minute”. Keeping the phone on hold & gave her puzzled look. “Don’t say we got it, it will look odd. Say that we came across to see her profile. How we will say that it was found in our son’s pocket? Understood?”

D: (Showed thumbs up) Sorry, I mean to say we come across to see her profile. She is in marriageable age na?

M: Oh that’s nice, I am Mahesh Samant, Anushka’s father. Are you looking bride for your son?

D: Yeah, I mean for my nephew Adish Shirodkar. He is 32 year old, a CA by profession.

M: Oh I see Anushka is working with B & C bank. She is 29 years old.

D: That’s nice, so if you are interested, we can meet then?

M: Definitely. I will ask my daughter & will call you back by today evening. (They exchanged phone numbers.)

D: no problem.

M: By the way, how you come to know about Anushka? From Mrs. Kulkarni’s marriage bureau?

D: (confused & then) Yeah yeah from there only. It was nice speaking with you. Ok then, I will wait for your call.

M: Alright. Thank you. It’s just one day I registered her name & I started getting calls also. Good.

Devki & Vasudha gave HI-FI to each other.:D

At evening Devki went to Adish’s place. Adish was engrossed in his laptop. Devki silently went there & sat next to him.

Adish realized after some time that Devki is sitting beside him.

He was shocked & asked” Arrey kaki when you came? You want to say something?” .He kept laptop aside.

D: when you were busy in laptop.

A: :grinning:

D: I knew it.:grinning:

A: Me too.:grinning:

D: I knew it. My Adi will never hurt anybody. I fell so badly when I force you to meet Sonali without enquiring anything. Are you still angry on me?

A: Little bit.

D: Sorry. Let’s forget everything, ok dear?

A: haan. (Gave big smile & opened laptop again)

D: Very sweet girl huh!:hearteyes:

A: Thank you. :grinning:(Gave a big smile as if she is appreciating. Then realized, she talking something else) what are you talking about?”

D: I was very frustrated. I thought you will never like any girl. But now you are searching the girl yourself means you will get the girl as you desired.

A: one minute kaki, which girl you are talking about?

D: Hmmm…. About this girl. (She showed Anushka’s photo) achha, so you don’t know anything? I am very much happy for you that you reduced our work to search bride for you.:grinning:

Adish was shocked. He felt somebody is hitting him on head. He snatched the photo & stared for a moment & started thinking he has seen her recently somewhere but couldn’t remember where.

A::eek: This girl? I don’t know her. I never met her. How you got this photo? Why I will carry her photo? I really don’t know who she is.

D: But you expressed the desire to meet her, this is very important for us.

A: Me? Kaki…(He kept the laptop beside again) I expressed the desire to meet her? I don’t know her. Where did you meet her?

D: oh ho …:tongueout: (Teasing grin)

A: Not oh ho.. Tell me where did you find this photo?

D: You naughty boy, you yourself were carrying her photo & asking me where you find? Huh?

A: Me…?:confundio1:

D: If you don’t reveal anything still I can understand what’s going on your mind dear. No more jokes.

Adish saw that behind the photo her phone no was written.

A: her phone no is written here …. (He stared suspiciously at Devki) Kaki you?

D: :Dyes, we called them & spoke to her father only.

Adish touched his palm on head.:BangHead:

D: They told us to discuss with your son & decide the time for meeting & your uncle & granny decided to fix it on Sunday itself.

A: marriage?:eek:

D: Ha haa! Oh your are talking about marriage. Wow! I will talk to your uncle right now. (She pulled his cheeks & started leaving)

A: (stopped her & again made sit down.) Kaki I don’t know this girl.

D: You really don’t know?

A: Really not?

D: My clever boy. You are perfect grandson of mom. What an acting man?

A: Kaki…..

D: Carrying the girls photo & telling us I don’t know her. If you don’t know anything no problem. We will get to know everything about her. Her name is Anushka, My Adish’s Anushka... (She patted on his cheeks & left smiling)

I was carrying her photo? Now this is a new puzzle.

To Be Continued...:wave:

7. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Just now posted Aruna.

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Poor guy fully in a soup..... Hehe

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hmm Should be the girl whom he hit when he went to meet sonali right...
    Lets see what happens when they meet....

10. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

hilarious episode cant stop my laugh :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: